“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#34873 Jul 12, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the retodd would say he's going to the game, and then post on the Yanks forum during the game. LOL......such a moron

just classic...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34874 Jul 12, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>get back to your cesspool forum and stay there. You contribute nothing to this forum. or any forum for that matter. Wimp! LMAO!

you quit on the mets, its here...as for wimp, its you...recall your 5 years of threats and no follow up?? to me and several others? tman/momma chamberlin/geis

you're the coward and wimp...and you contribute nothing to any forum, but filth.

do something sometime fattie.
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34875 Jul 12, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hope you all are pulling for the NL tonite. Give us games 6 and 7 of the world series in the BIG CITI. last few priveos champs were STL and SF so dont give up hope that the Mets cant pull it off this year. im getting on a plane in 20 minutes and will be in KC by 6pm
You are a big fat coward momma / Todd Geis......I bet all your doors are double dead bolted locked along with all your windows bolted down......you never know when Billy or Harley will drop by momma.....I bet you are shitting and pissing your pants and scared to death in fear over this you fat coward.....LMFAO
Jerry Grote

Malverne, NY

#34876 Jul 13, 2012
Fast Eddie wrote:
A few points worth mentioning: 1- a 46-40 record is better than most of us would have expected for the Mets at the All-star break; 2- despite being shut out yesterday, the Mets' lineup had a few bright moments, e g., three hits from Dan Murphy, a triple by Scott Hairston, some well hit balls by Jordany Valdespin, who looked surprisingly good in CF.
This year's Mets team is seriously flawed (not enough RH power, a bullpen that looks alternately effective and incompetent), so we fans cannot realistically expect them to make the postseason. The only way to avoid depression is for fans to forget about catching the Nats (we won't) and concentrate on finishing above .500, which is very possible.
No matter what the fan base may desire, this year's Mets team is in a rebuilding mode. I have faith that Sandy will not repeat the mistakes that our GMs have made in the past: trading prospects for big-name hole-pluggers who are on the decline, career-wise.
Bottom Line: raising one's expectations too high tends to lead to big disappointment in then end. Let's all take a deep breath and enjoy the ride.
Veloz
Very well said Eddie. Hopefully they do not panic now with Gee being hurt and make some crazy trade thinking that they have to do something to stay in contention. Remember that Zambrano and Benson trade when Omar depeleted the minor leagues thinking they were a contender? You are right, Alderson won't do something stupid like that. The goal of a rebuilding team is to finish above .500, get experience for the youngsters and build for the next 2 seasons.
Hopefully Met fans understand this and live with that. I don't even want to rush any of the young arms, like Harvey or Wheeler until they are 100% major league ready.
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34877 Jul 13, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hope you all are pulling for the NL tonite. Give us games 6 and 7 of the world series in the BIG CITI. last few priveos champs were STL and SF so dont give up hope that the Mets cant pull it off this year. im getting on a plane in 20 minutes and will be in KC by 6pm
Hey moron the muts quitter....Braves beat the muts.....Yanks and Nats win....lol

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34878 Jul 13, 2012
Jerry Grote wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said Eddie. Hopefully they do not panic now with Gee being hurt and make some crazy trade thinking that they have to do something to stay in contention. Remember that Zambrano and Benson trade when Omar depeleted the minor leagues thinking they were a contender? You are right, Alderson won't do something stupid like that. The goal of a rebuilding team is to finish above .500, get experience for the youngsters and build for the next 2 seasons.
Hopefully Met fans understand this and live with that. I don't even want to rush any of the young arms, like Harvey or Wheeler until they are 100% major league ready.
i have had it with this team. Sick of the inconsistentcy. they can go out and lose the rest of there games for all i care. just a disgrace tonites game and I cant stand Atlanta. sad to say but this team wont be winning anything signeficant for a long time and i no longer will get myself worked up over it. from this point on its Lets go Bobby V

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#34879 Jul 13, 2012
tango wrote:
<quoted text>Hey moron the muts quitter....Braves beat the muts.....Yanks and Nats win....lol
just got confermation and you need to be concerned. a certain someone is in the desert and not leaving till he finds you. LMAO! I'll be in Lauderdale when he returns and Tampa will be our 1st stop. LMAO!
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34880 Jul 14, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>just got confermation and you need to be concerned. a certain someone is in the desert and not leaving till he finds you. LMAO! I'll be in Lauderdale when he returns and Tampa will be our 1st stop. LMAO!
confermation?....LMFAO its confirmation you crackhead moron....anyway cool...I'll be waiting for him....while you Geis are scared to death of Billy and Harley showing up at your door in fear for your life....btw Hows Harry and Lori doing? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34881 Jul 14, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>just got confermation and you need to be concerned. a certain someone is in the desert and not leaving till he finds you. LMAO! I'll be in Lauderdale when he returns and Tampa will be our 1st stop. LMAO!

cannot do it alone, huh fat boy?? jail awaits him, and you will be having your picture in topix...and on you tube, on the ground.

of course, no one will ever see your fat face...

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#34882 Jul 14, 2012
just a horrible call by Collins just now calling a hit and run with runners on 1st and 3rd 1 out. once again the season of frustration for us fans with this team. sad thing is they only need to score 1 run today because of the 2012 NL CY YOUNG winner Dickey is pitching. well they just scored there 1 run this moment as I am good luck when I post about this team apparantly on this site. games over, Mets will win this one and they need to win tomorrow and win this series against the hated Braves and there front running fans

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Location hidden

#34883 Jul 14, 2012
well that does it for me. Dickey just gave up the lead. just too stressful and frustrating with this team. enjoy the rest of your season without my support. Its going to be much more fun watching Bobby V come back and claim the AL east anyhow in that softball league

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34884 Jul 14, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
just a horrible call by Collins just now calling a hit and run with runners on 1st and 3rd 1 out. once again the season of frustration for us fans with this team. sad thing is they only need to score 1 run today because of the 2012 NL CY YOUNG winner Dickey is pitching. well they just scored there 1 run this moment as I am good luck when I post about this team apparantly on this site. games over, Mets will win this one and they need to win tomorrow and win this series against the hated Braves and there front running fans

"there" really?? momma/tman/geis still uneducated...lmfao

say, jinx, now 2-1 braves...way to go

season of frustration?? huh, in the yankee forum its playoffs baby..here you cry like a girl...

go back in your momma profile you freaking coward and judge like you do when you hide...

fat pig.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34885 Jul 14, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
well that does it for me. Dickey just gave up the lead. just too stressful and frustrating with this team. enjoy the rest of your season without my support. Its going to be much more fun watching Bobby V come back and claim the AL east anyhow in that softball league

3-1, lmfao...the jinx strikes again...do they know you are momma chamberlin, the human jinx?? a phony who hides in many profiles?

a criminal in real life...uneducated. a coward who threatens people and never backs in up??

now leave frontrunner, leave these true met fans alone...see you in the yankee forum as usual.
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34886 Jul 14, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Hey momma......you quitting fool.....don't forget to punch in, throw on your cute pink apron with your gay little hair bonnet.....you got grits and toast to make....so get crackin loser....LMFAO
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34887 Jul 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
3-1, lmfao...the jinx strikes again...do they know you are momma chamberlin, the human jinx?? a phony who hides in many profiles?
a criminal in real life...uneducated. a coward who threatens people and never backs in up??
now leave frontrunner, leave these true met fans alone...see you in the yankee forum as usual.
Yup....they can detect momma's sloppy posting style in a heartbeat....the fat slob makes continuous spelling errors all the time.....plus he's a big fat jinx machine....lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34888 Jul 14, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:

quitter...frontrunner...for the few dopes that are not sharp, tman here is not the old one

this is momma chamberlin...

tie score fattie....

but, you quit on the mets, do not come back!! you are a sox fan again!! like every year in the yank forum.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34889 Jul 14, 2012
tango wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....they can detect momma's sloppy posting style in a heartbeat....the fat slob makes continuous spelling errors all the time.....plus he's a big fat jinx machine....lol

this guy has not clue how to use there, they're or their...

unreal...uneducated, time card punching criminal...lmao..
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34890 Jul 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy has not clue how to use there, they're or their...
unreal...uneducated, time card punching criminal...lmao..
Nor hear or here.....the fat slob momma is a total idiot.....uneducated moron....last night he writes "confermation" in fear knowing Billy and or Harley is on his trail to pound the shit outta him.....too funny LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#34891 Jul 14, 2012
TMAN_Mets wrote:

you quitter, stay out of here. mets up 6-5....met manager collins makes all the right moves...while your bobby v is in last place...

stay out of here and the yank forum, you coward...you just cry and cause trouble.

support, lmfao...as if..
tango

Phoenix, AZ

#34892 Jul 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you quitter, stay out of here. mets up 6-5....met manager collins makes all the right moves...while your bobby v is in last place...
stay out of here and the yank forum, you coward...you just cry and cause trouble.
support, lmfao...as if..
He's a fat know nothing slob Jim....momma needs severe help in the worst way.....he's a small time cook in the Carolinas.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 21 min Princess Hey 14,737
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 22 min Princess Hey 13,728
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 54 min DILLIGAF 10,577
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 310,969
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr State of Florida 10,347
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 3 hr Educated 2,158
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 327,419
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 8 hr reddevil76 5,001
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) Sat Naqssau 3 13,302
More from around the web