Ignorance and greed

Bay Shore, NY

#302 Feb 13, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your own advice, Chief.
I didn't bring up the election - YOU did. The rest of us have moved on long ago.
YOUR GUY WON!! He did indeed. Now it's time to eat your peas, shaddap, pay your ObamaTaxes, and enjoy the ride you voted for - because you're getting in spades.
The subject was the continuing CURRENT epic failure of Obama by every measure, and - yes, his CURRENT NON-mandate to continue running the country into fiscal and economic collapse.
But you don't wanna man up and face that music, do you.
DENY!
DEFLECT!
DENY!
DEFLECT!
Soooo tediously predictable ...
They left doesn't care because those who are smart on the left are profiting off the kickbacks and payoffs, and those who are not smart don't realize how bad a job Obama is doing.

Ignorance and greed, the left wing in a nutshell.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Obamas economic record

Bay Shore, NY

#303 Feb 13, 2013
This says it all,

"Obama's Economic Growth Record Is The Worst In 60 Year
To put Obama's mind-bogglingly low number in perspective, consider this: It was less than half the tally achieved during Bush's second term. It was barely a quarter of the tally achieved under President Carter.

It was the worst tally achieved during any presidential term in the past 60 years."

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-view...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

This is the record the left defends, unbelievable.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#304 Feb 13, 2013
A third term wrote:
Obama should have a third term.
Yeah - and Air America should still be on the air. There, there - we know, little lib, we know ... reality can sting a bit when it finally does catch up with you, especially if you've been in denial for too long.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#305 Feb 13, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
reality can sting a bit when it finally does catch up with you, especially if you've been in denial for too long.
lol
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#306 Feb 17, 2013
Obamas economic record wrote:
This says it all,
"Obama's Economic Growth Record Is The Worst In 60 Year
To put Obama's mind-bogglingly low number in perspective, consider this: It was less than half the tally achieved during Bush's second term. It was barely a quarter of the tally achieved under President Carter.
It was the worst tally achieved during any presidential term in the past 60 years."
Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-view...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
This is the record the left defends, unbelievable.
They spin it to blame everything on the Republicans, Fox News, and the Tea Party, because they can't handle the truth.
lying prez

New York, NY

#307 Feb 25, 2013
A third term wrote:
Obama should have a third term.
Yeah, in Leavenworth Kansas, a federal penitentary.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#308 Feb 25, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>They spin it to blame everything on the Republicans, Fox News, and the Tea Party, because they can't handle the truth.
Republican's have been obstructing our economic recovery and blocking anything meaningfull by this President for years.....everyone know's "spin" is all about them, and no one else....that is why the GOP is currently splitting apart....
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#309 Feb 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them are incredible....the same lame unwarranted complaints, for eight years.....and when he has saved us from that horrid recession.....
Obama SAVED us from a recession? REALLY?

THE LOST JOBS
Five million jobs.
That's how many the economy has still failed to recover since the Great Recession officially ended three years ago.

The nation lost nearly 8.8 million jobs between January 2008 and February 2010. Since then, it's regained more than 3.8 million less than 44 percent.

The economy has added just 137,000 jobs a month since employment hit bottom. At that pace, it would take three more years for employment to return to where it was in January 2008.

Paul Wiseman, AP Economics Writer 7/12

Obama's GREAT recession - HE'S OWNED IT SINCE 6/2009!
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#310 Feb 25, 2013
In a grim sign of the enduring nature of the economic slump, household income declined more in the two years after the recession ended than it did during the recession itself, new research has found.

Between June 2009, when the recession officially ended, and June 2011, inflation-adjusted median household income fell 6.7 percent, to $49,909, according to a study by two former Census Bureau officials. During the recession from December 2007 to June 2009 household income fell 3.2 percent.

NY TIMES 10/2011

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#311 Feb 25, 2013
I saw that RECESSION COMEING, SINCE SUMMER OF 2007.....Nice try at spin.....MOST OF US CAN REMEMBER BACK BEFORE 2009....LOL...
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#312 Feb 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I saw that RECESSION COMEING, SINCE SUMMER OF 2007.....Nice try at spin.....MOST OF US CAN REMEMBER BACK BEFORE 2009....LOL...
So your claim is that the NY Times was using spin when it reported "Between June 2009, when the recession officially ended..." in 10/2011?

Sorry, nice try, We're in the OBAMA RECESSION now!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#313 Feb 25, 2013
OBAMAS RECESSION wrote:
<quoted text>So your claim is that the NY Times was using spin when it reported "Between June 2009, when the recession officially ended..." in 10/2011?
Sorry, nice try, We're in the OBAMA RECESSION now!
So many positive economic indicators...only a fool would call that a recession....Home construction up, Manufacturing up, auto sales way up, building permit's up. Dow at 14,000(7400 in 2008), Productivity up, Building permits up......Only a fool, would call that a recession.....
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#314 Feb 25, 2013
Here's a 'positive' economic indicator for you:

Five million jobs.
That's how many the economy has still failed to recover since the Great Recession officially ended in June 2009.

Only a fool wouldn't call that, an economic contraction, a recession, an OBAMA recession.
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#315 Feb 25, 2013
"auto sales way up"
REALLY, REALLY?

CNN SPIN:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- The average vehicle on America's roads is almost 11 years old, according to the auto market analysts at Polk.

The 10.8-year average is the highest figure recorded since Polk began tracking vehicle age in 1995. Back then, the average was just 8.4 years.

Vehicle age has increased rapidly over the last five years as new vehicle sales have slowed. Polk's analysis is based on vehicle registration data.

> Americans are holding onto their cars longer than ever. Do they love clunckers or are they victims of the Obama recession? Millions of new Obama part time jobs, thanks to ObamaCare, don't buy new cars or houses. The OBAMA RECESSION, get used to it, it will be around for a while.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#316 Feb 25, 2013
OBAMAS RECESSION wrote:
Here's a 'positive' economic indicator for you:
Five million jobs.
That's how many the economy has still failed to recover since the Great Recession officially ended in June 2009.
Only a fool wouldn't call that, an economic contraction, a recession, an OBAMA recession.
300,000,000 Citizens......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#317 Feb 25, 2013
OBAMAS RECESSION wrote:
"auto sales way up"
REALLY, REALLY?
CNN SPIN:
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- The average vehicle on America's roads is almost 11 years old, according to the auto market analysts at Polk.
The 10.8-year average is the highest figure recorded since Polk began tracking vehicle age in 1995. Back then, the average was just 8.4 years.
Vehicle age has increased rapidly over the last five years as new vehicle sales have slowed. Polk's analysis is based on vehicle registration data.
> Americans are holding onto their cars longer than ever. Do they love clunckers or are they victims of the Obama recession? Millions of new Obama part time jobs, thanks to ObamaCare, don't buy new cars or houses. The OBAMA RECESSION, get used to it, it will be around for a while.
Check NADA figures on monthly-Yearly Sales.....through the roof.....and that's an oooolllddd article, too....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#318 Feb 25, 2013
Ignorance and greed wrote:
<quoted text>
They left doesn't care because those who are smart on the left are profiting off the kickbacks and payoffs, and those who are not smart don't realize how bad a job Obama is doing.
Ignorance and greed, the left wing in a nutshell.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...
Checkout the current split, within your REPUBLICAN PARTY.....
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#319 Feb 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Check NADA figures on monthly-Yearly Sales.....through the roof.....and that's an oooolllddd article, too....
OOOOLLLDDD from Jan, 2012? things have got WORSE since then!

OOOOLLLDDD - SPIN, SPIN, SPIN!
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#320 Feb 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>300,000,000 Citizens......
So since we have 300,000,000 million citizens and have ONLY lost 5,000,000 jobs in the OBAMA RECESSION things are fine? Clearly the mindset of the low-information voter.
OBAMAS RECESSION

Monroe, NC

#321 Feb 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Checkout the current split, within your REPUBLICAN PARTY.....
Off topic, SPIN, SPIN, SPIN. Obama OWNS the economy that is going nowhere, 2% GDP estimated for 2013, pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 8 min Mrs Manicotti 15,570
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 21 min Agreed 11,005
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 42 min The Man 309,281
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr The Real Missyfit 47,480
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 9,336
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 152
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 306,214
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 9 hr JETS 4 LIFE 3,065

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]