Comments
261 - 280 of 533 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#281
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The REAL PROBLEM...is the Reich's inability to transend their losing the election, exhibited by their petty attacks on this administration and false outrage, meant to bring dishonor on this President.......Thank God, the majority of American's have seen through the haze of GOP poisonous, partisan politics.....
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#282
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
The REAL PROBLEM...is the Reich's inability to transend their losing the election, exhibited by their petty attacks on this administration and false outrage, meant to bring dishonor on this President.......Thank God, the majority of American's have seen through the haze of GOP poisonous, partisan politics.....
Gosh - and from whom do you think they learned how to do that?

It does sound sooo familiar, doesn't it?

Blow-back is a bitch. Quit whining - your guy won, right? Elections have consequences - so shaddup, eat your peas, pay your ObamaTaxes, and enjoy the ride allll the way down.

You're getting just what you wanted. All of it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#283
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So, your spin is that....other's have done it?.....And, BTW...i don't whine, my guy won....
Total failure

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#284
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. But that would have left Team Obama having to do political damage control, explaining why they had intervened in a civil war in Libya with US combat troops on the ground, without Congressional authority.
This was far, far beyond anything this bunch of progressive leftist amateurs playing at governing have the stones or experience for. So they decided it was safer for them if 4 brave Americans were left to die - for the greater good. The greater good being, of course, the Lord God Obama's campaign and re-election.
They reckoned they could just lie their way out of it yet again. It's what they're best at - after all, they're smarter than everyone else. Just ask them - they'll tell you.
So out came the ridiculous "offensive video" meme - and come November, the American voter did exactly what they'd calculated they would.
No problem.
This says it all:

"The commander in chief was MIA. The coverup was created to protect his absence."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nobody_wak...

when it came to doing his job, Obama was MIA, and as a result 4 Americans are dead, and rather then admitting to the mistake, they have made it worse by covering it up, in order to be reelected.

I can not even imagine what the family of those 4 would think seeing posts defending the dereliction of duty by Obama and Clinton, not to mention the corrupt media, which blocked this story to push their political agenda even down to CNN's Candy Crowley, misleading the public in the debate.

This goes far beyond the remainder of incompetence, such as ignoring the jobs situation for a year while ramming through Obamacare, and pushing through a trillion dollar stimulus that was just a big payoff.

Obama has no problem campaigning while there was important work to do, and he has no problem with endless vacations, golf outings, concerts, parties all at our expense, nor does he have any problem paying off his friends and supporters at our expense,

but it seems that he does have a problem doing the actual job of the president, and when this dereliction of duty results in american lives being lost he needs to be held accountable.

especially on the anniversary of 9/11, which is a day where everyone knows that our terror threat is higher, and our citizens are in far more danger.

This is an epic failure for the Obama administration, and a epic coverup, not only by the Obama administration, but by the corrupt and incompetent media as well.
wuzluz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#285
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

youtube.com/watch...
Get over it
They still are exist
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#287
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
So, your spin is that....other's have done it?.....And, BTW...i don't whine, my guy won....
Not at all. I merely observe that the Lord God Obama has a long, LONG way to go before he even approaches the kind of petty attacks on his administration and false outrage, meant to bring dishonor on him, and the poisonous, partisan politics, disrespect, and abuse that was heaped upon his predecessor.

What goes around comes around - and now, as you correctly observe, it's your guy's turn in the barrel. You and he got exactly what you wished for.

So when your Campaigner-in-Chief's incompetence, inexperience, and bankrupt leadership skills are revealed by his administration's chronic and repeated failures, don't whine about these being somehow the fault of "the other guys." Which is what you were doing.

Winning is the EASY part. Governing and leading - ALL of America, not just your closed circle of ideological party sycophants and Useful Idiots - is HARD. And your guy is failing miserably at it, and blaming others for his own inadequacies.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#288
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sorry...i will pass on you, as you're more outta touch, than simply watching fox.....your guy is failing miserably?....you are silly as hell.....
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#289
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Sorry...i will pass on you, as you're more outta touch, than simply watching fox.....your guy is failing miserably?....you are silly as hell.....
Surprised it took you so long - it was clear to me months ago you were a hopeless case of progressive looney-left delusion.

Failing? You bet. An OBJECTIVE assessment could not conclude otherwise:

Joblessness remaining near 8%, even after Obama's BLS has wished over 8 million American workers into the cornfield. Over 14% unemployment in reality, at 2009's Labor Force Participation rate.

GDP growth remains anemic, bumping along at 1% p.a. or less. Worst recovery from economic recession since CARTER.

China surpassed the U.S. to become the world’s biggest trading nation last year. We're in hock to the Chicoms for $1.2 TRILLION and rising.

We owe the Fed (that's Wall Street Fat Cats, in lefty lib-speak) a record $1,696,691,000,000; up 257% under Obama, AND STILL CLIMBING.

Tomorrow, this incompetent amateur will announce his intention to INCREASE federal spending of fake money we don't have even MORE.

ObamaScare is slamming the US middle class with $1 TRILLION in increased healthcare costs, as predicted, and people are losing their existing employer-provided healthcare plans in droves - also as predicted. Half the States are giving the finger to the idea of forming healthcare exchanges.

The US has suffered a wholesale collapse in its position and ability to exercise influence to secure US interests in the Middle East thanks to the "more nuanced" Obama foreign policy, and these naifs and incompetents are standing by anf fiddling while Iran builds nukes:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/11/us-...

This is what abject failure looks like, across the board.

And lookee there - simple, objective, verifiable FACTS - not a single "Fox News" reference there at all. That must really cheese you off, huh?

"State of the Union?" Down by the bows - and our incompetent amateur Narcissist-in-Chief is blaming the iceberg for it, while he's doing his best to hit the iceberg again.

Now - tell me again how "out of touch" I am ... and cite YOUR sources.



Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#290
Feb 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
The REAL PROBLEM...is the Reich's inability to transend their losing the election, exhibited by their petty attacks on this administration and false outrage, meant to bring dishonor on this President.......Thank God, the majority of American's have seen through the haze of GOP poisonous, partisan politics.....
The murder of four Americans, including our Ambassador to Libya, is considered by you to be "...petty attacks on this administration and false outrage, meant to bring dishonor on this President.."? You mean the same President who went to bed knowing that brave Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi, and did nothing to help them? If the shoe fits...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#291
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>The murder of four Americans, including our Ambassador to Libya, is considered by you to be "...petty attacks on this administration and false outrage, meant to bring dishonor on this President.."? You mean the same President who went to bed knowing that brave Americans were fighting for their lives in Benghazi, and did nothing to help them? If the shoe fits...
....Typical....As i termed, Benghazi a TRAGEDY.....WHY LIE?...
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#292
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....Typical....As i termed, Benghazi a TRAGEDY.....WHY LIE?...
A tragedy is an unavoidable car accident. This was much worse, letting brave Americans fight and die alone, without help. What's the "lie"? Leon Panetta testified that he never spoke to the President or anyone else at the White House after 5 pm on that day, while the attack was still continuing. Other testimony before Congress confirmed that no assistance was dispatched despite repeated calls for help from Benghazi over many hours. But you just go on defending the indefensible, because your hero BHO can do no wrong!
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#293
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprised it took you so long - it was clear to me months ago you were a hopeless case of progressive looney-left delusion.
Failing? You bet. An OBJECTIVE assessment could not conclude otherwise:
Joblessness remaining near 8%, even after Obama's BLS has wished over 8 million American workers into the cornfield. Over 14% unemployment in reality, at 2009's Labor Force Participation rate.
GDP growth remains anemic, bumping along at 1% p.a. or less. Worst recovery from economic recession since CARTER.
China surpassed the U.S. to become the world’s biggest trading nation last year. We're in hock to the Chicoms for $1.2 TRILLION and rising.
We owe the Fed (that's Wall Street Fat Cats, in lefty lib-speak) a record $1,696,691,000,000; up 257% under Obama, AND STILL CLIMBING.
Tomorrow, this incompetent amateur will announce his intention to INCREASE federal spending of fake money we don't have even MORE.
ObamaScare is slamming the US middle class with $1 TRILLION in increased healthcare costs, as predicted, and people are losing their existing employer-provided healthcare plans in droves - also as predicted. Half the States are giving the finger to the idea of forming healthcare exchanges.
The US has suffered a wholesale collapse in its position and ability to exercise influence to secure US interests in the Middle East thanks to the "more nuanced" Obama foreign policy, and these naifs and incompetents are standing by anf fiddling while Iran builds nukes:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/11/us-...
This is what abject failure looks like, across the board.
And lookee there - simple, objective, verifiable FACTS - not a single "Fox News" reference there at all. That must really cheese you off, huh?
"State of the Union?" Down by the bows - and our incompetent amateur Narcissist-in-Chief is blaming the iceberg for it, while he's doing his best to hit the iceberg again.
Now - tell me again how "out of touch" I am ... and cite YOUR sources.
Well said, but unfortunately, facts mean nothing to the Obamatrons, which is why they reelected a failed President to a second term.
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#294
Feb 12, 2013
 
There's hope. Not all Americans are lost ... there are some signs of cerebral activity in the body politic -

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/poll-american...

And of course, this guy absolutely rocked the Collectivists' Potemkin village:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

So the Grand Old Republic isn't dead yet ... it just smells fully right now. We can still fix it - and we have to ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#295
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not all Americans are lost....the election showed us all that..........
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#296
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Not all Americans are lost....the election showed us all that..........
Ya. Sure it did. The election just showed us what we already knew:

1) You can fool some of the people some of the time, and that's usually enough.

2) In a nation of children, Santa Claus wins.

So no, not all Americans are lost - just the majority who showed up at the pols that Tuesday morning and voted at least once. <yawn>

The polls clearly show Obama has no "mandate" for his America-destroying agenda, no matter how loud and fast the Trained Suit's socialist puppet-masters Axelrod/Jarrett/Pelosi/Reid/Wa sserface-Schultz and their obedient little talking-head tools in the MSM try to spin it otherwise.

His Highness's numbers don't lie:

On taxes - 41% Approve, 57% Disapprove
On the economy - 39% Approve, 60% Disapprove
On the federal budget deficit - 31% Approve, 65% Disapprove

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/poll-american...

These things are the A-List meat-and-potatos essentials of the POTUS's job.

And he is failing at them - utterly.

The overwhelming majority of Americans know it, and they're saying so.

They clearly want a course change from this POTUS.

Instead, tonight we will get a typically arrogant and narcissistic campaign speech from Obama, stating his intentions to double down on his failed fiscal and economic policies, increase already-ruinous levels of federal spending to new unsustainable heights, and to further erode Americans' Constitutional rights to boot.

FUBO.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#297
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Why keep arguing the election, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?......Just cause YOU LOST??????????Cause, AMERICA WON!!!!!
Teflon Obama

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#298
Feb 12, 2013
 
None of the garbage the right throws at our President sticks. He is titanium!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#299
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Teflon Obama wrote:
None of the garbage the right throws at our President sticks. He is titanium!
Some of them are incredible....the same lame unwarranted complaints, for eight years.....and when he has saved us from that horrid recession.....
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#300
Feb 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Why keep arguing the election, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?......Just cause YOU LOST??????????Cause, AMERICA WON!!!!!
Take your own advice, Chief.

I didn't bring up the election - YOU did. The rest of us have moved on long ago.

YOUR GUY WON!! He did indeed. Now it's time to eat your peas, shaddap, pay your ObamaTaxes, and enjoy the ride you voted for - because you're getting in spades.

The subject was the continuing CURRENT epic failure of Obama by every measure, and - yes, his CURRENT NON-mandate to continue running the country into fiscal and economic collapse.

But you don't wanna man up and face that music, do you.

DENY!
DEFLECT!
DENY!
DEFLECT!

Soooo tediously predictable ...
A third term

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#301
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Obama should have a third term.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Brian_G 305,086
Russian auction for China 2 hr milenabaykova 1
For Long Island Catholic & New Jersey Football ... 2 hr Team4 2
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr UN must go 14,362
Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... 2 hr 120 Million Lawsuit 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,779
Workers Go Wild for Staples' Penny Items 4 hr LOL 8
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 hr NYStateOfMind 305,735
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 10 hr the real deal 10,209
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••