First Prev
of 5
Next Last
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#90 Aug 7, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not affiliated with either party... both Republicans and Democrats are doing more harm than good.
I'm not a Republican or Democrat... I'm an American, I only want to defend the Constitution, not a corrupt political party.
If you are more concerned with what is good for your party rather than what is good for the country... YOU are part of the problem.
Wake up!
well said...

“The One & Only”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#91 Aug 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>And still whining over Benghazi....Wonder if the once powerful GOP will ever become truly significant again? They need to seriously address moving back toward the center, to even have a prayer.....
It's going to be a long time before the GOP is considered relevant again in today's government. Too many of the far-righties randomly spewing off illogical (and sometimes downright comical) ideology or hate filled hyperbole. Their entire strategy is suited towards their own political & monetary agendas with no regard for the people they are supposed to be serving. John Boner would rather hold back the wheels of progress in this country for his own gain than co-operate for the benefit of the country. Paul Ryan is a corporate shill vaguely disguised as a politician & the entire right-wing media is more focused on what Obama does wrong rather then what they would do right, to the point that guys like Chris Christie get chastised for doing the right thing for his state & co-operating with the president. The GOP is a circus right now. Nothing more than a media-fed hate-filled cult.
same old same old

Bronx, NY

#92 Aug 9, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>And still whining over Benghazi....Wonder if the once powerful GOP will ever become truly significant again? They need to seriously address moving back toward the center, to even have a prayer.....
That's why they're going to lose big in 2014.
Now they're whining over his vacation plans.
Didn't all the previous presidents go on vacation with their families?
same old same old

Bronx, NY

#93 Aug 9, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going to be a long time before the GOP is considered relevant again in today's government. Too many of the far-righties randomly spewing off illogical (and sometimes downright comical) ideology or hate filled hyperbole. Their entire strategy is suited towards their own political & monetary agendas with no regard for the people they are supposed to be serving. John Boner would rather hold back the wheels of progress in this country for his own gain than co-operate for the benefit of the country. Paul Ryan is a corporate shill vaguely disguised as a politician & the entire right-wing media is more focused on what Obama does wrong rather then what they would do right, to the point that guys like Chris Christie get chastised for doing the right thing for his state & co-operating with the president. The GOP is a circus right now. Nothing more than a media-fed hate-filled cult.
When was the last time the GOP was logical?
They're a mess, nothing but hate filled rants from their elected officials fueled by right wing media.
Their extremism was rejected in last year's election and it will be rejected again in 2014.
Their core supporters are old, out of touch fossils whose time has past and are no longer relevant.
nac

Merrick, NY

#94 Aug 9, 2013
same old same old wrote:
<quoted text>That's why they're going to lose big in 2014.
Now they're whining over his vacation plans.
Didn't all the previous presidents go on vacation with their families?
Yes, republicans feign outrage when a democrat president goes on vacation and democrats feign outrage when a republican president goes on vacation.

You're all full of sh*t.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95 Aug 9, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, republicans feign outrage when a democrat president goes on vacation and democrats feign outrage when a republican president goes on vacation.
You're all full of sh*t.
For you...it could be 16 straight years, pushing the GOP Bullsh*t Sled....LOL.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96 Aug 9, 2013
Ol No Name wrote:
<quoted text>
It's going to be a long time before the GOP is considered relevant again in today's government. Too many of the far-righties randomly spewing off illogical (and sometimes downright comical) ideology or hate filled hyperbole. Their entire strategy is suited towards their own political & monetary agendas with no regard for the people they are supposed to be serving. John Boner would rather hold back the wheels of progress in this country for his own gain than co-operate for the benefit of the country. Paul Ryan is a corporate shill vaguely disguised as a politician & the entire right-wing media is more focused on what Obama does wrong rather then what they would do right, to the point that guys like Chris Christie get chastised for doing the right thing for his state & co-operating with the president. The GOP is a circus right now. Nothing more than a media-fed hate-filled cult.
As much as i have hated the treachery of Boehner, Ryan and the House republicans....I seriously wonder, if it isn't a bit dangerous for our democracy, for one of the two parties, to tank consistantly.....maybe, we have to really see, how much Corporate Powers can influence Congress.....BTW,#9999...i should bet the house...lol...
nac

Merrick, NY

#97 Aug 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>For you...it could be 16 straight years, pushing the GOP Bullsh*t Sled....LOL.....
???
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#98 Aug 13, 2013
same old same old wrote:
<quoted text>That's why they're going to lose big in 2014.
Now they're whining over his vacation plans.
Didn't all the previous presidents go on vacation with their families?
congress is closed until september, where's the outrage about that???
politicans are off more than teachers....
same old same old

Bronx, NY

#99 Aug 14, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, republicans feign outrage when a democrat president goes on vacation and democrats feign outrage when a republican president goes on vacation.
You're all full of sh*t.
Intelligence is not your best suit.
same old same old

Bronx, NY

#100 Aug 14, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
congress is closed until september, where's the outrage about that???
politicans are off more than teachers....
Exactly.
They did nothing and they're taking a vacation.

A vacation from what?

They certainly haven't been legislating and governing the country.
nac

Merrick, NY

#102 Aug 14, 2013
same old same old wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence is not your best suit.
You can't refute what I said, because you know it's true. I'm glad to see that you were intelligent enough to know that a mindless insult was your only possible move.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#103 Aug 15, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
congress is closed until september, where's the outrage about that???
politicans are off more than teachers....
And they give the President crap, over a couple days of golf.....
same old same old

Bronx, NY

#105 Aug 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>And they give the President crap, over a couple days of golf.....
Like they always do over anything he does.
No surprise.
same old same old

Bronx, NY

#106 Aug 22, 2013
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't refute what I said, because you know it's true. I'm glad to see that you were intelligent enough to know that a mindless insult was your only possible move.
Yawn.

Sound of crickets..........

ZZZzzzzzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 9 min jimi-yank 40,886
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 min jimi-yank 330,629
Hillary can't win 17 min Tom Clancey 4
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 28 min SweLL GirL 15,813
Obama's own words 37 min American citizen 1
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 39 min Joi C 25
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 46 min jimi-yank 728
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr Rat Fink Commie H... 11,279

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages