If the NRA wants armed guards in our ...

If the NRA wants armed guards in our schools, let them pay for it!

Posted in the New York Forum

Sambo

Hazard, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
The NRA is promoting putting armed guards in our schools. I ask, who's going to pay for this?. I understand this is going to cost billions of Dollars!. I don't think us taxpayers should foot the bill and I certainly don't think our children's education budgets should pay for this either!. Since the NRA wants this they're the ones that should pay for it. The NRA is a conservative entity and most its members are conservative. Conservative people say that the government spends too much money and say that if you want something you must pay for it yourself. Yet conservatives want to be exempt from their rule. I think conservatives in this country are a big bunch of hypocritical FOOLS that only want their way!. Conservatives are rotten, greedy, selfish, stupid PIGS that can't get enough!!!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 min jimi-yank 341,783
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min Choicerocks 319,836
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 29 min jimi-yank 7,123
jets talk back (Dec '07) 47 min jimi-yank 15,146
guild mortgage 1 hr special needs child 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 9 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 5,698
News Frozen Cup of Bellerose to be Replaced by Days Inn (Oct '08) 10 hr balldy18 144

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages