It is true

Bronx, NY

#1201 Jul 2, 2013
REPEATING YOURSELF wrote:
<quoted text>is a sign of desperation!
HERE: "I laugh at your posts as well as others because all you do is display your ignorance and stupidity."
HERE: "Your own words have sank a white racist such as yourself who's obsessed with black people"
MELTDOWN HERE: "who you don't agree with off Topix with your maniacal racist rants on the forums you posted on that were removed by the moderators."
You description of 'maniacal racist rants' are nothing more than me exposing your hypocrisy, racism and buffoonery. EVERYTHING, except of course what you post, is racist to you that's why you're so pathetic.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

You got outed, got a beatdown and now you're melting down.
You don't like the truth about yourself.
When the few times that I appear on Topix unlike you who's on here everyday 24/7, you don't have to reply to me.
But if you do and try your racist rant, maniacal meltdowns of senseless gibberish, I will kick your ass once again.
TOO MANY 40s TODAY ILAL

Monroe, NC

#1202 Jul 2, 2013
It is true wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
You got outed, got a beatdown and now you're melting down.
You don't like the truth about yourself.
When the few times that I appear on Topix unlike you who's on here everyday 24/7, you don't have to reply to me.
But if you do and try your racist rant, maniacal meltdowns of senseless gibberish, I will kick your ass once again.
The malt liquor is now talking for ILAL, see SENSELESS GIBBERISH above.

Soon you'll be the crying drunk on Topix, pathetic yet expected from this ilk.
U GOT PUNKED AND OUTED

Bronx, NY

#1203 Jul 2, 2013
TOO MANY 40s TODAY ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
The malt liquor is now talking for ILAL, see SENSELESS GIBBERISH above.
Soon you'll be the crying drunk on Topix, pathetic yet expected from this ilk.
That's the best you can come up with?
"Malt liquor?"

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Now you really sound desperate, 70ish and an ignoramus.

You're the Ignorant Dolt that the poster,'Of No Name' described you on the thread,'Obama is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER' page 546, post #11663.

Seek professional help, you spend too much time on Topix (24/7) days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Quit while you're behind.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
HERE IS ONE MORE

Monroe, NC

#1204 Jul 2, 2013
U GOT PUNKED AND OUTED wrote:
<quoted text>That's the best you can come up with?
"Malt liquor?"
Isn't it time for you to go to your corner Chinese place for some wings and fries with extra hot sauce. You really need to wash down the 40S, your intoxication is continuing your obsession.
U GOT PUNKED AND OUTED

Bronx, NY

#1205 Jul 2, 2013
HERE IS ONE MORE wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't it time for you to go to your corner Chinese place for some wings and fries with extra hot sauce. You really need to wash down the 40S, your intoxication is continuing your obsession.
You're really desperate now.

"Chinese place"

"wings and fries"

"40s"
That's your meal tonight?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

You sound like a primitive, outdated, Ignorant Dolt just as Of No Name described you when you got punked by him and he took your balls from you and you didn't say a thing back to him because you're too scared of him.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Try harder.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#1206 Jul 3, 2013
"Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country."

"Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1207 Jul 6, 2013
Never saw pictures of Blacks or Hispanics killing and hanging people from trees and eating watermelon and chicken.

Not so sure how you claim they are racist.
JDEsq

Ringwood, NJ

#1208 Jul 7, 2013
ZCs wrote:
Never saw pictures of Blacks or Hispanics killing and hanging people from trees and eating watermelon and chicken.
Those were the good days.
Shadow

New York, NY

#1209 Jul 12, 2013
ZCs wrote:
That is so true.
Whites continue to remain obsessed with blacks, latinos and any non white people.
Non whites are not obsessed with whites.
Shadow

New York, NY

#1210 Jul 12, 2013
JDEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were the good days.
Really?
Were the good days of being marched into ovens and gas chambers just as jolly for you?
Shadow

New York, NY

#1211 Jul 12, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
"Americans consider blacks more likely to be racist than whites and Hispanics in this country."
"Thirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Just 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans."
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
You think so?
Then why are whites so obsessed with blacks, latinos and other non white groups?
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#1212 Jul 12, 2013
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so?
Then why are whites so obsessed with blacks, latinos and other non white groups?
I just posted facts - poll results.

I prefer not to be drawn into silly debate over your false rhetorical premise that "whites [are] so obsessed with blacks, latinos and other non white groups," i.e., any more so than these other groups themselves.

If you have some objective evidence that proves that premise to be true from authoritative source(s), by all means post it.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1213 Jul 12, 2013
20)Jeffrey Schorfheide

Police have arrested a man for setting fire to an American flag outside a Midtown Manhattan Irish pub over the July 4th holidays. The flag had been raised to honor America after the Irish owner of the bar Pete Doherty obtained American citizenship.

Police say the man visible in the CCTV footage from outside the Playwright pub is (26), who has been arrested.

Schorfheide allegedly spent 18 minutes attempting to light the flameproof flag with a cigarette lighter, outside the Midtown bar.

The New York Daily News reports that Schorfheide told the police “After a number of unsuccessful attempts, it finally went up and the awning began to catch on fire.”

The owner John Doherty was displaying the flag to mark the Independence Day holiday and the fact that he had just earned his American citizenship.

The Playwright’s manager, Kimberly Kolbert, told NY1 News,“The guy literally watched the awning go on fire.

“He steps back, he takes a cigarette, he watches it. He takes pictures of it with his phone and then walks away.”

Although the arsonist caused $3,000 worth of damage to the front of the bar no one was hurt. Staff were inside the bar when the flag caught fire.

Schorfheide faces felony charges of reckless endangerment as a hate crime, criminal mischief and arson.

He was arraigned on Tuesday night at that Manhattan Criminal Court and released on $3,000 bail.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#1214 Jul 12, 2013
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies
1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans
6) Timothy Doherty
7)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
8)Tamerlan Tsarnaev
9) The Ignorant NRA
10) Barry Alan Swegle
11) Texas and the drunk Gov. Rick Perry
12) The racist Heath Campbell
13 The Bush family
14)Texas
15)Mississippi
16)Alabama
17)Arkansas
18)South Carolina
19)Virgina
20)John Schorfheide

30)more ignorant Hates to go!

Who is next to make the hate list?

Will it be you?
Al Busillo

Ringwood, NJ

#1215 Jul 16, 2013
It's a proud day in history when a Florida jury acquits an innocent man. Zimmerman for police chief.
Dina

Massapequa Park, NY

#1216 Jul 17, 2013
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>That is so true.
Whites continue to remain obsessed with blacks, latinos and any non white people.
Non whites are not obsessed with whites.
Everywhere I go they are in my face, which I find ironic, since I know many of them do not like me. But yet as one man said they are stapled to my ass. ANNOYING.
Dina

Massapequa Park, NY

#1217 Jul 17, 2013
Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
You think so?
Because they won't leave us alone and are always bothering us.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#1219 Jul 18, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted facts - poll results.
I prefer not to be drawn into silly debate over your false rhetorical premise that "whites [are] so obsessed with blacks, latinos and other non white groups," i.e., any more so than these other groups themselves.
If you have some objective evidence that proves that premise to be true from authoritative source(s), by all means post it.
Still waiting for that substantiating evidence, Shadow ... <crickets> ... or an admission you're FOS.
shameless-li

United States

#1220 Jul 18, 2013
Dina wrote:
<quoted text>
Everywhere I go they are in my face, which I find ironic, since I know many of them do not like me. But yet as one man said they are stapled to my ass. ANNOYING.
you must have a big azz...
shameless-li

United States

#1221 Jul 18, 2013
U GOT PUNKED AND OUTED wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a primitive, outdated, Ignorant Dolt just as Of No Name described you when you got punked by him and he took your balls from you and you didn't say a thing back to him because you're too scared of him.
only one person here repeats the word "dolt" when using one of his multi-screen names...
besides who uses the word "dolt", it sort of dates you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMA Was There Before The Penmar Golf Course 27 min Love It Or Leave It 1
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 39 min Logic 5,935
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 10,347
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 25,799
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Just Saying 54,548
I want NYC schools to close for Muslim holidays. 1 hr Just Saying 8
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr Just Saying 1,341
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr Joe Friday 18,081
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr suffIII 12,225
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr finsruleheatrule 313,801

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:30 am PST

NFL 9:30AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'
Bleacher Report 7:21 PM
Pre-Free Agency Cap Update for Giants