The United Hates of America
Black Zilla

United States

#1180 Jun 26, 2013
Exactly.

Clarence Thomas is an uncle Tom to the highest degree.

He is a disgrace to his race.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#1181 Jun 26, 2013
It is true wrote:
Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom, that's old news.
Everyone knows that.
RACIST.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#1182 Jun 26, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
Exactly.
RACIST.
History Guy

AOL

#1183 Jun 26, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
Exactly.
Did you ever read "Uncle Tom's Cabin"? Do you know anything about its history, who wrote it and why?
Do you know why the Uncle Tom reference is now considered an insult?
You probably think the word racsism means white people hate blacks. It doesn't by the way.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1185 Jun 29, 2013
History Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever read "Uncle Tom's Cabin"? Do you know anything about its history, who wrote it and why?
Do you know why the Uncle Tom reference is now considered an insult?
You probably think the word racsism means white people hate blacks. It doesn't by the way.
Clarence Thomas is a disgrace to his people, a sell out and yes,

an uncle tom.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1186 Jun 29, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing John White did wrong was that he didn't double-tap...
Exactly. He had every right to defend his family and property.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1187 Jun 29, 2013
ZCs wrote:
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies
1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans
6) Timothy Doherty
7)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
8)Tamerlan Tsarnaev
9) The Ignorant NRA
10) Barry Alan Swegle
11) Texas and the drunk Gov. Rick Perry
12) The racist Heath Campbell
13 The Bush family
14)Texas
15)Mississippi
16)Alabama
17)Arkansas
18)South Carolina
19)Virgina

31)more ignorant Hates to go!

Who is next to make the hate list?

Will it be you?

14) Texas: The Lone Star State saw its strict voter ID law and redistricting plan blocked by the DOJ and federal courts last year. Just two hours after Tuesday’s decision came down, the state’s attorney general issued a statement suggesting both laws may go into effect immediately. On Wednesday, Gov. Rick Perry (R) signed slightly modified congressional maps into law, apparently deciding not to veto them and reinstate the more blatantly discriminatory maps blocked by the court. These new maps will not be screened by the DOJ. And Thursday morning, the U.S. Supreme Court vacated two federal court decisions that had relied upon the VRA in blocking the voter ID law and redistricting plan.

15) Mississippi: The state legislature approved a voter ID scheme in 2012, but it has not received DOJ clearance. Despite the restrictions, Mississippi’s secretary of state said Tuesday they would proceed with implementing the voter ID law and that “We’re not the same old Mississippi that our fathers’ fathers were.“

16) Alabama: In 2011, the state passed a law requiring photo ID to vote, but never cleared it with the DOJ. Both the attorney general and the secretary of state said Tuesday they believed their plans could now be implemented in time for the 2014 elections.

17) Arkansas: In April, the Arkansas legislature overrode Democratic Gov. Mike Beebe’s veto to pass their voter ID legislation. With preclearance out of the way, the state law can now be implemented without DOJ review.

18) South Carolina: The Palmetto State passed a similar voter ID law in 2012, but DOJ at least succeeded in delaying its implementation. South Carolina’s attorney general issued a statement following the decision, lauding the Court for allowing the preclearance states to “to implement reasonable election reforms, such as voter ID laws similar to South Carolina’s.”

19) Virginia: Unlike several of the other states, Virginia’s voter ID plan was not scheduled to be implemented until July 2014 anyway. But unless Congress replaces the preclearance formula before then, Virginia will also likely be able to move forward with its plan.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1188 Jun 29, 2013
The United Hates of America III Part II The Post 2012 Election Zombies 1)Alex Jones 2)Don Young 3) The Texas White Aryans 4) The Virgina white Aryans 5) The Colorado White Aryans 6) Timothy Doherty 7)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev 8)Tamerlan Tsarnaev 9) The Ignorant NRA 10) Barry Alan Swegle 11) Texas and the drunk Gov. Rick Perry 12) The racist Heath Campbell 13 The Bush family 14)Texas 15)Mississippi 16)Alabama 17)Arkansas 18)South Carolina 19)Virgina 31)more ignorant Hates to go! Who is next to make the hate list? Will it be you?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TI9812VJHMM9LJ...
History Guy

AOL

#1189 Jun 30, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
an uncle tom.
That confirms it, you never read Uncle Tom's Cabin.
Jailer

Wayne, NJ

#1190 Jul 1, 2013
Who's that colored guy who broke into a home and beat a woman while a 3 yr old watched, ZC's daddy?
IT WAS DEFINITELY ONE OF

Dover, OH

#1191 Jul 1, 2013
Jailer wrote:
Who's that colored guy who broke into a home and beat a woman while a 3 yr old watched, ZC's daddy?
his KKKlan.
It is true

Bronx, NY

#1192 Jul 2, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
Exactly.
Agreed.
He's a total disgrace not just to his own, but the entire country.
It is true

Bronx, NY

#1193 Jul 2, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
RACIST.
Racist.
It is true

Bronx, NY

#1194 Jul 2, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
an uncle tom.
Exactly right and you said it best.
There are always going to be the ones who hate the truth.
And yes, I'll state it again, Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom who hates himself and his own people.
And if anyone doesn't like what I said, too bad.
It is true

Dover, OH

#1195 Jul 2, 2013
It is true wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly right and you said it best.
There are always going to be the ones who hate the truth.
And yes, I'll state it again, Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom who hates himself and his own people.
And if anyone doesn't like what I said, too bad.
You are what you call others, a racist and that's a 'Fact'...haha

"Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom who hates himself and his own people."
EXPLAIN?
it is true

Bronx, NY

#1196 Jul 2, 2013
It is true wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what you call others, a racist and that's a 'Fact'...haha
"Clarence Thomas is an Uncle Tom who hates himself and his own people."
EXPLAIN?
If I want your opinion, I'll buy you a brain.
You're a low intelligent screen name imitator and that's a fact.

You're a racist troll who posts racist comments on the NY Forum that have been removed by the moderators who by the way, are watching you closely, you know it and that's a fact.

You're an ignorant white racist obsessed with black people and that's a fact.
truth

Bronx, NY

#1197 Jul 2, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. He had every right to defend his family and property.
From racist scumbags fueled by liquid courage; one of whom he quickly dispatched to the morgue.
I agree.
it is true

Dover, OH

#1198 Jul 2, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>If I want your opinion, I'll buy you a brain.
You're a low intelligent screen name imitator and that's a fact.
You're a racist troll who posts racist comments on the NY Forum that have been removed by the moderators who by the way, are watching you closely, you know it and that's a fact.
You're an ignorant white racist obsessed with black people and that's a fact.
Again ILAL your own words sink you. You claim 'You're a racist troll who posts racist comments on the NY Forum' yet you call Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom who hates his own people. You couldn't be anymore RACIST! I hope that the moderators are watching you!

"obsessed with black people' You do mean on the "downplayed savages" thread that was created by your butt buddy racist ZCs. Just trying to keep ON TOPIC...LMMFAO

See the pattern? You label others for the EXACT SAME THINGS you do...HYPOCRITICAL ILAL...LAUGHING AT YOU

Why is every day on Topix filled with anger for you...need therapy?
it is true

Bronx, NY

#1199 Jul 2, 2013
it is true wrote:
<quoted text>Again ILAL your own words sink you. You claim 'You're a racist troll who posts racist comments on the NY Forum' yet you call Clarence Thomas an Uncle Tom who hates his own people. You couldn't be anymore RACIST! I hope that the moderators are watching you!
"obsessed with black people' You do mean on the "downplayed savages" thread that was created by your butt buddy racist ZCs. Just trying to keep ON TOPIC...LMMFAO
See the pattern? You label others for the EXACT SAME THINGS you do...HYPOCRITICAL ILAL...LAUGHING AT YOU
Why is every day on Topix filled with anger for you...need therapy?
Screen name impersonating is a sign of desperation, you're the one on Topix everyday, the stench of your posts prove that.
I laugh at your posts as well as others because all you do is display your ignorance and stupidity.
Your own words have sank a white racist such as yourself who's obsessed with black people and posters who you don't agree with off Topix with your maniacal racist rants on the forums you posted on that were removed by the moderators.
So don't play yourself, you're fooling nobody but yourself.
REPEATING YOURSELF

Dover, OH

#1200 Jul 2, 2013
it is true wrote:
<quoted text>Screen name impersonating is a sign of desperation, you're the one on Topix everyday, the stench of your posts prove that.
I laugh at your posts as well as others because all you do is display your ignorance and stupidity.
Your own words have sank a white racist such as yourself who's obsessed with black people and posters who you don't agree with off Topix with your maniacal racist rants on the forums you posted on that were removed by the moderators.
So don't play yourself, you're fooling nobody but yourself.
is a sign of desperation!

HERE: "I laugh at your posts as well as others because all you do is display your ignorance and stupidity."

HERE: "Your own words have sank a white racist such as yourself who's obsessed with black people"

MELTDOWN HERE: "who you don't agree with off Topix with your maniacal racist rants on the forums you posted on that were removed by the moderators."

You description of 'maniacal racist rants' are nothing more than me exposing your hypocrisy, racism and buffoonery. EVERYTHING, except of course what you post, is racist to you that's why you're so pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 min Concerned Yankee Fan 339,631
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min Choicerocks 316,315
jets talk back (Dec '07) 37 min jimi-yank 14,092
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 39 min jimi-yank 45,664
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 17,309
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 18,533
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Dudley 4,796

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages