The United Hates of America
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1092 Mar 15, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>2014 will be more like 2010, thanks to Obama.
Where at, in the Omega Galaxy in the alternate universe?
ZCs

New York, NY

#1093 Mar 30, 2013
ZCs wrote:
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies
1)Alex Jones
Alex Jones is the man who started the White House website petition to deport Piers Morgan because of the British CNN host's support of gun control laws. Morgan invited Jones on to his show Monday night to debate the issue, but their face-to-face was less "interview" and more "shouting match." Highlights of the segment include Jones explaining "the Second Amendment isn't there for duck-hunting"
49 More to go!!!
48 more to go!

2)Don Young

Rep. Don Young (R-AK) used an ethnic slur to describe Mexican farm workers in an interview with a local station KRBD on Thursday.

"My father had a ranch; we used to have 50-60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” he said while discussing economic trends of the last few decades.“It takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It’s all done by machine.”

Young's "wetback" remark comes as the GOP is engaged in a large scale effort to win over Latino voters, who have been alienated by party members' anti-immigration rhetoric and policies in recent years.
Carl Spackler

Brooklyn, NY

#1094 Mar 30, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
48 more to go!
2)Don Young
Rep. Don Young (R-AK) used an ethnic slur to describe Mexican farm workers in an interview with a local station KRBD on Thursday.
"My father had a ranch; we used to have 50-60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” he said while discussing economic trends of the last few decades.“It takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It’s all done by machine.”
Young's "wetback" remark comes as the GOP is engaged in a large scale effort to win over Latino voters, who have been alienated by party members' anti-immigration rhetoric and policies in recent years.
Hey ZC, can I say something ? You've been acting psychotically latey....what the hell, why ?
Logic

United States

#1095 Apr 2, 2013
3) The Texas White Aryans. They are killing people in Texas out of hate.
Carl Spackler

AOL

#1098 Apr 3, 2013
Logic wrote:
3) The Texas White Aryans. They are killing people in Texas out of hate.
Brilliant. I would take a wild stab and say that pretty much all killing is done out of hate. Is that why they call you Logic ?

Hey Logic, can I say something ? You've been acting psychotically latey....what the hell, why ?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#1099 Apr 3, 2013
didnt like my post 1097. musta been my dumb hick from the mountains of Virginia comment. Man, i was talking about myself.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1100 Apr 3, 2013
Logic wrote:
3) The Texas White Aryans. They are killing people in Texas out of hate.
Authorities said that's who behind the murders of the 2 DA's in retaliation for indicting 34 members of the Aryan Brotherhood, a prison gang.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1101 Apr 3, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
48 more to go!
2)Don Young
Rep. Don Young (R-AK) used an ethnic slur to describe Mexican farm workers in an interview with a local station KRBD on Thursday.
"My father had a ranch; we used to have 50-60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” he said while discussing economic trends of the last few decades.“It takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It’s all done by machine.”
Young's "wetback" remark comes as the GOP is engaged in a large scale effort to win over Latino voters, who have been alienated by party members' anti-immigration rhetoric and policies in recent years.
Young is an [email protected] for spewing that racist slur.
He's another one who will be voted out of office in 2014.
The country has moved forward and there is no longer any room for primitive, outdated, hateful loons like Young.
The country has grown tired of people like him.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#1102 Apr 4, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Where at, in the Omega Galaxy in the alternate universe?
Such a witty comeback.

We'll see in less than 2 years.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1103 Apr 6, 2013
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies

1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans

45 more Hates to go!

Do we see a pattern with all the recent killings

by White Aryans in this country and the beat goes

and no outrage.
what

Oak Ridge, TN

#1104 Apr 6, 2013
im a veteran of this so called usa country but i would never ever fight for this country under any democratic president.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#1105 Apr 6, 2013
I didn't know Colonel Hasan is a white aryan texan. oh, i forgot, federal property dont count as Texas. i can understand Texas and Virginia but Colorado aint old confederacy. maybe what's his face has some ancestry from the confederacy. imagine those white aryans bringing down the TTs and blaming friendly muzzies. white aryans shot the woman in the back in Akron, Ohio in a brothers neighbourhood and blamed it on blacks. those white aryans, gotta watch em. at least white aryans gettin some blame takes some heat off the Jews. Let's see now, white aryans and jews, the bad guys. Blacks and muzzies, the good guys. where do Hispancs and Asians fit in, bad or good? i hope this post aint deleted for at least 24 hours. it's awful hate spewing, aint it.
the hunter

Logan, WV

#1106 Apr 9, 2013
what wrote:
im a veteran of this so called usa country but i would never ever fight for this country under any democratic president.
Good thing you was not around in WW2.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1107 Apr 9, 2013
ZCs wrote:
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies
1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans
45 more Hates to go!
Do we see a pattern with all the recent killings
by White Aryans in this country and the beat goes
and no outrage.
6)A Highland Falls man is arrested after police said he made terroristic threats to a local school.

Highland Falls Police said Timothy Doherty, 50, made threats towards Highland Falls Intermediate School.

It happened Friday after school administrators called Doherty about his son begin involved in a fight.

While on the phone with the school, police said Doherty responded with racial slurs and made reference to the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut.

The school immediately called police. Doherty turned himself in and is charged with making a terroristic threat and harassment.

He posted bail and is scheduled to be back in court later this month.

The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies

1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans
6) Timothy Doherty

44 more Hates to go!
ZCs

New York, NY

#1108 Apr 20, 2013
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies

1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans
6) Timothy Doherty
7)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
8)Tamerlan Tsarnaev

42 more Hates to go!

Someone from Texas will more likely be the odds on

favorite to be next to make the list

Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#1109 Apr 20, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Authorities said that's who behind the murders of the 2 DA's in retaliation for indicting 34 members of the Aryan Brotherhood, a prison gang.
That's the problem with jumping to conclusions before the facts are known. You were totally wrong, which isn't surprising, given your posting history and agenda.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#1110 Apr 20, 2013
dunadd wrote:
I didn't know Colonel Hasan is a white aryan texan. oh, i forgot, federal property dont count as Texas. i can understand Texas and Virginia but Colorado aint old confederacy. maybe what's his face has some ancestry from the confederacy. imagine those white aryans bringing down the TTs and blaming friendly muzzies. white aryans shot the woman in the back in Akron, Ohio in a brothers neighbourhood and blamed it on blacks. those white aryans, gotta watch em. at least white aryans gettin some blame takes some heat off the Jews. Let's see now, white aryans and jews, the bad guys. Blacks and muzzies, the good guys. where do Hispancs and Asians fit in, bad or good? i hope this post aint deleted for at least 24 hours. it's awful hate spewing, aint it.
That ex-cop killer in California wasn't white or Aryan either. Sad how some people like ZCs and his buddy ILAL only see crime in racial terms.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#1112 Apr 23, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>That ex-cop killer in California wasn't white or Aryan either. Sad how some people like ZCs and his buddy ILAL only see crime in racial terms.
The only ones who see crime in racial terms are you, the racist media, the racist police departments, the racist justice system and all ignorant racist hillbillies.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#1113 Apr 23, 2013
ZCs wrote:
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies
1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans
6) Timothy Doherty
7)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
8)Tamerlan Tsarnaev
9) The Ignorant NRA
41) more Hates to go!

Someone from Texas will more likely be the odds on
favorite to be next to make the list
The struggle to figure out how Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev obtained their weapons began almost immediately after the manhunt ended, but very little has yet been discovered, thanks in part to policies pushed by the NRA that obfuscate how a criminal gets his or her weapons.

While law enforcement has argued that it would be helpful to be able to trace weapons to their source, the National Rifle Association has led the charge against any laws that might make this possible. Here’s a look at how the NRA’s pet policies are working against the public good:

Guns are hard to trace. There is no easy way for federal officials to trace a gun used in a crime. Shops are required to keep personal records, and can be asked to hand these over for criminal investigations, but federal officials can’t keep those records anywhere. That means every time the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) seeks to establish the origins of a crime gun, it must go through a series of complicated and time-consuming steps. This likely has slowed down any reporting over where the Tsarnaev brothers purchased their weapons, and if they did so legally. But even if the information about how the brothers obtained their guns were easily traceable, the NRA also pushed through the Tiahrt Amendments, which significantly block the ability of the ATF to obtain or disseminate the information it can obtain. The amendments make it much easier for gun shop owners who might be irresponsibly selling firearms to keep their identities hidden.

Gunpowder is hard to trace. Police might not have had to resort to combing through hours or video to find the bombers if the NRA hadn’t stopped a law that would have created traceable gunpowder. The National Memo pointed out that the NRA played a huge role in stopping gunpowder “taggants,” traceable elements that exist in plastic explosives, poisons, and much of the food sold in the US.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#1114 Apr 23, 2013
The United Hates of America III Part II
The Post 2012 Election Zombies

1)Alex Jones
2)Don Young
3) The Texas White Aryans
4) The Virgina white Aryans
5) The Colorado White Aryans
6) Timothy Doherty
7)Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
8)Tamerlan Tsarnaev
9) The Ignorant NRA

41) more Hates to go!

Who is next to make the hate list?

Will it be you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 8 min TMAN_Mets 14,094
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 11 min James3645 1,791
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 17 min SweLL GirL 17,319
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 18 min SweLL GirL 18,543
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr 2all 63,944
remove everything related to martin luther king 5 hr Protester 2
USC white horse Traveler is racist symbol? 5 hr Resist lottery 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 6 hr Paul Yanks 45,675
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 hr NEMO 4,805
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr cpeter1313 316,342

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages