Two men from Hawthorne injured in ant...

Two men from Hawthorne injured in anti-gay beating New York City...

There are 26 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Monday Sep 24, titled Two men from Hawthorne injured in anti-gay beating New York City.... In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

New York City police are searching for a man they say injured two other men from Hawthorne in an anti-gay attack in Brooklyn. Two men from Hawthorne injured in anti-gay beating in Brooklyn New York City police are searching for a man they say injured two other men from Hawthorne in an anti-gay attack in Brooklyn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thats right

North Chili, NY

#1 Tuesday Sep 25
gays are sick people and I bet they ran there lips. They got just what they deserved.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Tuesday Sep 25
Homophobes spend all day thinking about how "sick" those gay men always on the homophobes' minds are. And note the completely unsubstantiated fantasy of how the gay men "must have" come on to the attacker. A more clear example of projection you could not find.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Daniel

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Tuesday Sep 25
Christsharians on the DL wrote:
And note the completely unsubstantiated fantasy of how the gay men "must have" come on to the attacker.
Where the hell did read into that? Your delusions are getting worse and worse every day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Tuesday Sep 25
thats right wrote:
<quoted text>
and I bet they [the gay men] ran there [sic] lips
Hey conflicted closet cases, explain how that would mean anything other than an unsupported scenario of the gay men coming onto the basher.

If the idea is that the gay men verbally harassed the basher then what sort of verbal harassment of the male (supposed) heterosexual are you freeeks dredging up?

Sexual harassment...is the answer there. Unless one of you self hating closet cases can provide some other explanation of what that means.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Daniel

Ann Arbor, MI

#5 Tuesday Sep 25
<quoted text>
other explanation of what that means.
I read that the queers, being drunk, said something (ran off at the mouth, mouthed off, etc) to the guy to provoke the beat down. Nothing about any "coming on".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Tuesday Sep 25
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that the queers, being drunk, said something (ran off at the mouth, mouthed off, etc) to the guy to provoke the beat down.
Where'd your "read" that? Be specific, closet case. And what did you "read" that the gay men say when they mouth off to the ultra (insecure) heterosexual males who then try to bash them? Be specific about what you dreamed the gay men say.

(You were invoking the usual gay panic nonsense, because your mind goes right to men coming onto men.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Daniel

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Tuesday Sep 25
<quoted text>

Where'd your "read" that? Be specific, closet case. And what did you "read" that the gay men say when they mouth off to the ultra (insecure) heterosexual males who then try to bash them? Be specific about what you dreamed the gay men say.

(You were invoking the usual gay panic nonsense, because your mind goes right to men coming onto men.)
You're too insane for me to keep trying to have a rational conversation with you. Your insanity makes conversation impossible because nothing ever goes anywhere but round in round in circles as you repeat yourself over and over again with the same delusional nonsense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Tuesday Sep 25
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>

Your insanity makes conversation impossible because nothing ever goes anywhere but round in round in circles as you repeat yourself over and over again with the same delusional nonsense.
Oh, the irony.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christsharians on the DL

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Tuesday Sep 25
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too insane for me to keep trying to have a rational conversation
Hey idiot, you lied about what you "read," and you were invoking the usual gay panic meme you unstable closet cases always invoke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#11 Tuesday Sep 25
Drunkie Fuckizzo thinks he was the first person to ever post "irony". He also claimed to create the phrase"schtick", but then again, he is a war hero, so let us all give him the respect he deserves and just silently chuckle a few "yuk yuks". There will be no one taking a knee during this orange "trunt" moment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#15 Tuesday Sep 25
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

Frucking trunt.
You are seriously clueless...but that makes it so much more fun!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Piscataway, NJ

#17 Tuesday Sep 25
NE Jade is sexually harassing me But if I report him he'll just flash his gay card and continue to violate TOS. And all common decency.

He's creepy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#18 Tuesday Sep 25
And the drunk assumes that no one can see who posted first. But then again, he has over served himself in true war hero fashion!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Tampa, FL

#19 Tuesday Sep 25
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>

You are seriously clueless...but that makes it so much more fun!!
It makes what so much more fun Jade? I hope you are not touching your woo hoo when you say that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Sacramento, CA

#20 Tuesday Sep 25
NE Jade wrote:
And the drunk assumes that no one can see who posted first. But then again, he has over served himself in true war hero fashion!!
Your mom is drunk again? Gee that's a surprise. She's been drunk since she hatched you! Who can blame her? She said your daddy was a traveling man. Only knew him for 42 seconds she says. By the way, your mom ain't half bad. I might throw her the bone and make you a little half brother. You can name him Speedy Frankie. Because I am fast! Wam bam thank you ma'am.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#24 Thursday Sep 27
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Can I get a MAGA!
My Attorney Got Arrested---MAGA . Yuk yuk! Too funny. Just ask your boy Trump. The whole world laughed at him @ the UN meeting. Of course he and Nikki Haley said they laughed "with him"!!! NOT!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
O YA

North Chili, NY

#28 Thursday Sep 27
GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#29 Thursday Sep 27
O YA wrote:
GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!
Yes..........GO away and stay!!! Take Pence with you! Yuk! yuk!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mullahing It Over

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Thursday Sep 27
That's a shame that summary is still up there when the guy has turned himself in to be placed under arrest by the cops.(There was surveillance...and he had his picture in the media.)

The cops ain't searching no more.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Repent

Buffalo, NY

#31 Monday Oct 15
Gays are intrinsically sick people. Horribly sinful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 43 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 347,492
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr nemo the cock wat... 9,491
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 363,493
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 17,588
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr logic 3,399
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 4 hr logic 2,124
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 5 hr Big Bruser 8,934

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages