“You better be nice to me...”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 18, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds more like john edwards.
i guess his heart finally caught up to him.....scummm
How true....Edwards is trash and so is that creature he spawned with.
Newt Here

Hartsdale, NY

#26 Jan 18, 2012
Fat pasty white tub of lard.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Jan 18, 2012
Newt Here wrote:
LOL!
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jan 18, 2012
Scot Walker is getting ready to bite the dust.
SIMMER DOWN LOON

Dover, OH

#29 Jan 18, 2012
Newt Here wrote:
Your BLACK HEART is showing.

DEFORMEDsoDEAD
OWSH WINS!!!!
GIGGLE
; )
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jan 18, 2012
Another one Bites the Dust,Another one Bites the Dust and Another one Bites the Dust AND ANOTHEr ONE BITES THE DUST!!

Another Republican Bites the Dust!!

Huntsman Bites the dust!

See ya!
ILAL

New York, NY

#31 Jan 18, 2012
ZCs wrote:
Another one Bites the Dust,Another one Bites the Dust and Another one Bites the Dust AND ANOTHEr ONE BITES THE DUST!!
Huntsman Bites the dust!
See ya!
You have to play the record by Queeen; "Another one Bites the Dust"
Thrilla

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Jan 20, 2012
Another one bites the dust, Another one bites dust and another one does. Another Republican bites the dust.

Rick Perry, SEE YA!!
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#34 Jan 20, 2012
anon wrote:
leticia olalia morales of 15501 pasadena ave #h tustin ca 92780 submitted fake documents and 5000 dollars to a person name sandman at the US embassy in manila. she also submitted fake employment records to obtain a work visa. Her husband carlos b. morales also submitted fake documents (land titles and bank statements) to obtain a tourist visa. Her son carlo iii also used such and helped 2 other people to obtain a US tourist visa.
So what your telling us is that they are democrats.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jan 20, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to play the record by Queeen; "Another one Bites the Dust"
I guees Rick Perry can make the last call for drinks.
ZCs

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Jan 20, 2012
Could Mexican Mitt be next?

Gallup’s Editor-in-chief Frank Newport appeared on MSNBC to talk about the polling organization’s national tracking poll of the GOP primary race, which is changing rapidly in the last few days of the campaign for South Carolina. Newport said when their new data comes out at 1 pm eastern,“…we’ll see this gap closing more. Romney was up 23 points over Newt Gingrich. Now it will be down about ten points, so clearly things are collapsing.”

The Gallup tracking poll showed a huge lead for Romney after winning the New Hampshire primary and it seemed that he was on the way to locking down the nomination. Now that Newt Gingrich has resurged in South Carolina, and taken the media narrative along with him, Romney is faltering nationally.

“We have seen more movement, more roller coaster kind of effect this year than any other Republican primary in our history of tracking,” Newport said.“I think anything is possible. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility if Romney recovers. We’ll wait and see.”

The Gallup poll still shows a 16 point lead for Romney as of today, but the trend is clearly down. Our TPM Poll Average shows the same trend, incorporating all public surveys
Newt the Pig

White Plains, NY

#37 Jan 20, 2012
I like the part where the fat slob pig asks his wife for an "open marriage".
Lionel Jefferson

Manchester, NH

#38 Jan 20, 2012
Newt the Pig wrote:
Knd of like when Clinton was getting head in the oval office from Monica
Long Island Gal

Dover, OH

#39 Jan 20, 2012
Newt the Pig wrote:
Simmer down pig.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#40 Jan 20, 2012
ZCs wrote:
Could Mexican Mitt be next?
Gallup’s Editor-in-chief Frank Newport appeared on MSNBC to talk about the polling organization’s national tracking poll of the GOP primary race, which is changing rapidly in the last few days of the campaign for South Carolina. Newport said when their new data comes out at 1 pm eastern,“…we’ll see this gap closing more. Romney was up 23 points over Newt Gingrich. Now it will be down about ten points, so clearly things are collapsing.”
The Gallup tracking poll showed a huge lead for Romney after winning the New Hampshire primary and it seemed that he was on the way to locking down the nomination. Now that Newt Gingrich has resurged in South Carolina, and taken the media narrative along with him, Romney is faltering nationally.
“We have seen more movement, more roller coaster kind of effect this year than any other Republican primary in our history of tracking,” Newport said.“I think anything is possible. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility if Romney recovers. We’ll wait and see.”
The Gallup poll still shows a 16 point lead for Romney as of today, but the trend is clearly down. Our TPM Poll Average shows the same trend, incorporating all public surveys
It could be ZC. News flash ZC. I know this may be a little difficult for you to grasp, but we will eventually just have one left and that will be the nominee. It's called a process of elimination and it happens over time. That is when your candidate starts spending his billion dollar war chest trying to convince all of us to hate that nominee more then we hate him. He does do a good Al Green imitation though.
Empty Load

White Plains, NY

#41 Jan 21, 2012
The gop has no one left to offer.

It is Obama 2012 and then President Biden.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

#42 Jan 21, 2012
Empty Load wrote:
With an 8%+ unemployment rate, over 40% unemployment in the black community, and gasoline at $4.00 + a gallon before you even get to five trillion added onto the debt in just four years, I don't care how well he sings Al Green, he better brush up on some blues. Like B.B. Kings, The Thrill is Gone.
Teddy R

London, UK

#43 Jan 22, 2012
Empty Load wrote:
Here's a lttle math problem for you, Tammy -

Joey Hairplugs was born in 1942.

How old will he be in 2020?

Silly cow.
What goes around

Yonkers, NY

#44 Jan 22, 2012
ZCs wrote:
Another one Bites the Dust,Another one Bites the Dust and Another one Bites the Dust!!
Welcome back, "Rikers Rover". Released because of overcrowding?

I guess you sang and danced when Hillary took the plunge, right Bozo-boy?

Hillary has NOT forgotten!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 min Doug77 14,648
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,102
If you have no borders, you have no country 16 min Nonlib 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 20 min Nonlib 10,978
Turkey airport - does Hillary STILL want more i... 50 min No Hillary No 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 59 min SweLL GirL 15,438
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 40,224
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr the don 329,730
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages