Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Another one Bites the Dust.
Another one Bites the Dust
and Another one does.
And Another one does.
Another Republican BITES THE DUST!!

Adam Ward , see ya!

Don't let the door knob hit ya on the way out.

It was nice knowing you.

When you get to the big house, tell big Bubba hello
stupid dummies

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

ZCs wrote:
Another Republican bites the dust!
Another campaign worker for 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has pleaded guilty to election fraud charges and perjury in Virginia.
On Tuesday, according to WVIR, Charlottesville, VA's NBC affiliate, 28-year old Adam Ward pleaded guilty to 36 counts related to submitting forged signatures in the failed attempt by the Gingrich campaign to qualify for the state's 2012 GOP Presidential Primary ballot.
Just 10,000 legitimate signatures were needed to qualify for the ballot. The Gingrich campaign turned in more than that, but thousands of them, it turns out --- in an incident that far outpaces anything ACORN was even ever falsely accused of --- were faked. State authorities say they were unable to verify some 4,000 signatures out of more than 11,000 turned in by the Gingrich campaign.
In April, another Gingrich worker, 31-year old Jennifery Derrebery, pleaded guilty to similar felonies, after prosecutors said she had "turned over stacks of signed and notarized forms to the Virginia Board of Elections containing roughly 400 signatures --- nearly all of them fraudulent."
At the time of Derrebery's plea, WVIR reported that she was cooperating with prosecutors who said the "investigation is still active, and may result in additional arrests."
In an exclusive report in January of 2012, The BRAD BLOG originally broke the story confirming VA's criminal election fraud probe of Gingrich and his campaign, after what state election officials described to us as "definitely an illegal act."
That "illegal act" was believed, at the time, to have involved some 1,500 fraudulent signatures, as overheard being described by candidate Gingrich himself. He had been caught on video tape, in December of 2011, speaking to a supporter in Iowa, attempting to downplay the failure to qualify for the VA ballot as "just a mistake".
And another one's gone

Another one's gone

Another one bites the dust

Hey gonna get you too

Another one bites the dust
stupid dummies

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

ZCs wrote:
and Another one does.
And Another one does.
Another Republican BITES THE DUST!!
Adam Ward , see ya!
It was nice knowing you.
When you get to the big house, tell big Bubba hello
Don't forget, he's gonna be a Maytag and he's gonna be Bubba's wife.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

He better not drop the soap.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

stupid dummies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, he's gonna be a Maytag and he's gonna be Bubba's wife.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
He better not drop the soap.
LOL!!!!

I wonder if Hannity will do a follow up exclusive follow up story.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

and Another one does.
And Another one does.

Another Racist BITES THE DUST!!

Paula Deen , see ya!

It was nice knowing you.

When you get to the unemployment office, tell

President Obama, hello

Food Network has issued a statement saying it will not renew the contract for Paula Deen, who has been embroiled in controversy over the last several days after she admitted to using racial slurs in the past and failed to show up for a scheduled interview on TODAY Friday.

“Food Network will not renew Paula Deen's contract when it expires at the end of this month,” a spokesperson said in a statement.

In a statement to TODAY, Deen responded, saying, "I would like to thank The Food Network for 11 great years. Because of the gift The Food Network gave me, I have had the pleasure of being allowed into so many homes across the country and meeting people who have shared with me the most touching and personal stories."

The firing came after Deen posted three short apology videos on YouTube.

The first was a 46-second video posted Friday afternoon, in which she offered up an apology for using "inappropriate, hurtful language." In a second video, Deen apologized for failing to show up for a scheduled interview with Matt Lauer on TODAY Friday to discuss her admission. The third was a similar, shorter version apologizing to Lauer.
its over

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
I wonder if Hannity will do a follow up exclusive follow up story.
He's an impotent buffoon.
He's too busy regurgitating Benghazi for the past 9 months with no effect or influence.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

its over wrote:
<quoted text>He's an impotent buffoon.
He's too busy regurgitating Benghazi for the past 9 months with no effect or influence.
Exactly
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Will San Diego Mayor Bob Filner be the next Republican to bite the dust?

San Diego Mayor Bob Filner refused calls for his resignation Friday and instead said during a news conference that he planned to enter counseling amid accusations that he sexually harassed various women.

"I must take responsibility for my conduct by taking action so that such conduct does not ever happen again," Filner said during the brief news conference. "Beginning on August 5th, I will be entering a behavior counseling clinic to undergo two weeks of intensive therapy."

Filner's announcement ended abruptly when the microphone at the news conference went out. He resumed the announcement after the technical issues were solved.

Filner went on to say that he would be at the clinic full-time over those two weeks, but intends to be briefed on city activities twice daily.

"My hope is that becoming a better person, I put myself in a position to some day be forgiven," Filner said. "However, before I even think of asking for forgiveness, I need to demonstrate that my behavior has changed. That will only happen over time and only if such incidents never, ever happen again. So when I return on August 19th, my focus will be on making sure that I am doing right by the city in terms of being the best mayor I can be."

Filner has faced calls to resign from prominent local and national figures in recent days as more women have come forward to accuse the mayor of sexually harassing them.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
Him and fat Rush are about to be dropped by Cumulus, the parent company of their radio shows on WABC.
About time those two loons are sent packing.
watch the closing doors

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

ZCs wrote:
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner refused calls for his resignation Friday and instead said during a news conference that he planned to enter counseling amid accusations that he sexually harassed various women.
"I must take responsibility for my conduct by taking action so that such conduct does not ever happen again," Filner said during the brief news conference. "Beginning on August 5th, I will be entering a behavior counseling clinic to undergo two weeks of intensive therapy."
Filner's announcement ended abruptly when the microphone at the news conference went out. He resumed the announcement after the technical issues were solved.
Filner went on to say that he would be at the clinic full-time over those two weeks, but intends to be briefed on city activities twice daily.
"My hope is that becoming a better person, I put myself in a position to some day be forgiven," Filner said. "However, before I even think of asking for forgiveness, I need to demonstrate that my behavior has changed. That will only happen over time and only if such incidents never, ever happen again. So when I return on August 19th, my focus will be on making sure that I am doing right by the city in terms of being the best mayor I can be."
Filner has faced calls to resign from prominent local and national figures in recent days as more women have come forward to accuse the mayor of sexually harassing them.
Looks like he's a goner.
watch the closing doors

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

ZCs wrote:
He'll be shown the door make no mistake about it.
view from above

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Quite a few will be biting the dust in 2014.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Scott walker, get ready. You maybe the next Republican to bite the dust.

An appeals court judge ordered the release Wednesday of numerous documents in the closed secret investigation of aides to Gov. Scott Walker, including the personal emails of convicted aide Kelly Rindfleisch.

Also to be filed with the Court of Appeals are the search warrant for seizing records from Walker's office when he was Milwaukee County executive and a transcript of the secret hearing over that and other warrants. The search warrant was issued on Nov. 1, 2010, the day before Walker was elected governor.

Appeals Judge Patricia Curley ordered the filing of the records within 15 days as part of Rindfleisch's appeal. The office of Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen, a Republican, sought to include the records in the court file as it fights Rindfleisch's contention that the warrants were overly broad.

The release of the records would give a glimpse into the 21/2 year John Doe investigation of Walker aides. A John Doe proceeding is Wisconsin's form of a secret judicial investigation of potential crimes or public misconduct and is similar to a federal grand jury investigation.

Curley's order comes a week after the Journal Sentinel filed a motion with John Doe Judge Neal Nettesheim seeking to have county documents and emails seized in the investigation returned to the county and made accessible to the public.

The order comes as the Republican governor gears up for re-election and pundits name him as a possible candidate for president in 2016.

Nowhere in the judge's two-page order does she refer to filing the records under seal.

Franklyn Gimbel, the attorney for Rindfleisch, argues that her case should be thrown out because her constitutional rights were violated by such an expansive search of her emails and property. Van Hollen's office said the appeals court needed to review a host of records that remain secret to understand the full context of why broad warrants were acceptable in this case.

Gimbel said Wednesday that he was unaware of Curley's decision. He did not oppose the state's motion to include the records in the court file, but Gimbel said he has yet to decide whether he'll make a motion asking the appeals judge to seal his client's personal emails.

"I don't know because I don't yet know what's there," he said.

The Department of Justice also had not seen the decision, agency spokeswoman Dana Brueck said. She had no comment on whether the department would seek to seal the records.

Walker's personal and campaign attorneys did not return calls late Wednesday. Walker campaign spokesman Jonathan Wetzel in an email said only that the case "does not involve the governor."

Rindfleisch, who was Walker's deputy chief of staff at the county, was sentenced to six months in jail and three years of probation after she pleaded guilty to one felony count of misconduct in office. As part of her plea, she was allowed to pursue an appeal.

The investigation by Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm's office led to criminal convictions of six individuals, including three former Walker aides.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

ZCs wrote:
Scott walker, get ready. You maybe the next Republican to bite the dust.
An appeals court judge ordered the release Wednesday of numerous documents in the closed secret investigation of aides to Gov. Scott Walker, including the personal emails of convicted aide Kelly Rindfleisch.
Also to be filed with the Court of Appeals are the search warrant for seizing records from Walker's office when he was Milwaukee County executive and a transcript of the secret hearing over that and other warrants. The search warrant was issued on Nov. 1, 2010, the day before Walker was elected governor.
Appeals Judge Patricia Curley ordered the filing of the records within 15 days as part of Rindfleisch's appeal. The office of Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen, a Republican, sought to include the records in the court file as it fights Rindfleisch's contention that the warrants were overly broad.
The release of the records would give a glimpse into the 21/2 year John Doe investigation of Walker aides. A John Doe proceeding is Wisconsin's form of a secret judicial investigation of potential crimes or public misconduct and is similar to a federal grand jury investigation.
Curley's order comes a week after the Journal Sentinel filed a motion with John Doe Judge Neal Nettesheim seeking to have county documents and emails seized in the investigation returned to the county and made accessible to the public.
The order comes as the Republican governor gears up for re-election and pundits name him as a possible candidate for president in 2016.
Nowhere in the judge's two-page order does she refer to filing the records under seal.
Franklyn Gimbel, the attorney for Rindfleisch, argues that her case should be thrown out because her constitutional rights were violated by such an expansive search of her emails and property. Van Hollen's office said the appeals court needed to review a host of records that remain secret to understand the full context of why broad warrants were acceptable in this case.
Gimbel said Wednesday that he was unaware of Curley's decision. He did not oppose the state's motion to include the records in the court file, but Gimbel said he has yet to decide whether he'll make a motion asking the appeals judge to seal his client's personal emails.
"I don't know because I don't yet know what's there," he said.
The Department of Justice also had not seen the decision, agency spokeswoman Dana Brueck said. She had no comment on whether the department would seek to seal the records.
Walker's personal and campaign attorneys did not return calls late Wednesday. Walker campaign spokesman Jonathan Wetzel in an email said only that the case "does not involve the governor."
Rindfleisch, who was Walker's deputy chief of staff at the county, was sentenced to six months in jail and three years of probation after she pleaded guilty to one felony count of misconduct in office. As part of her plea, she was allowed to pursue an appeal.
The investigation by Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm's office led to criminal convictions of six individuals, including three former Walker aides.
He's a fool he need to go.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

and Another one does.
And Another one does.

Kent Sorenson , see ya!

It was nice knowing you.

When you get to the big house, tell

Big bad Bubba, hello

Despite his resignation, now-former Iowa state Sen. Kent Sorenson could be prosecuted for alleged felonious misconduct while in office.

The Des Moines Register was the first to report on Wednesday of a lengthy report on Sorenson’s involvement with the presidential campaigns of U.S. Reps. Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul.

That report, completed on behalf of the Iowa Senate Ethics Committee, found Sorenson had taken payment from the Bachmann campaign in violation of legislative ethics rules and that his denials of that violation could represent felonious misconduct by a public official, a class D felony.

Sorenson resigned within hours of the report’s release.

Stepping down from office probably insulates him from any punishment meted out by the Iowa Senate, but Iowa Attorney General’s Office spokesman Geoff Greenwood told the Register late Wednesday evening that Sorenson still could be charged with a crime and prosecuted.

“If there’s an allegation of public corruption, the individual resigning would not impact whether a crime has occurred,” Greenwood said.“If it’s alleged that someone in office committed a crime while in office, resigning wouldn’t necessarily negate the alleged crime.”

Polk County Attorney John P. Sarcone said Wednesday that his office would review the report and consider following up if the facts warrant any action.

“We’ll look at his report first and if there is a need for law enforcement to follow up, that will be done,” he said.

Much remains to be worked out before Sarcone or any other county attorney pursues action against Sorenson. A prosecutor would have to decide that the allegations contained in the report are true and violate the law, but also determine the proper venue – that is, that Polk County or elsewhere is the appropriate place for the case to be considered.

The report’s author, Des Moines attorney Mark Weinhardt, issued a statement to the Register on Thursday morning declining further comment on the matter.

“All of my comments about the investigation of Senator Sorenson are contained in my report,” Weinhardt wrote.“The next step in this process will be for the Senate Ethics Committee to meet to consider the report. If the Committee has questions at that time, I will be happy to appear and answer them.”
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

ZCs wrote:
and Another one does.
And Another one does.
Kent Sorenson , see ya!
It was nice knowing you.
When you get to the big house, tell
Big bad Bubba, hello
Despite his resignation, now-former Iowa state Sen. Kent Sorenson could be prosecuted for alleged felonious misconduct while in office.
The Des Moines Register was the first to report on Wednesday of a lengthy report on Sorenson’s involvement with the presidential campaigns of U.S. Reps. Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul.
That report, completed on behalf of the Iowa Senate Ethics Committee, found Sorenson had taken payment from the Bachmann campaign in violation of legislative ethics rules and that his denials of that violation could represent felonious misconduct by a public official, a class D felony.
Sorenson resigned within hours of the report’s release.
Stepping down from office probably insulates him from any punishment meted out by the Iowa Senate, but Iowa Attorney General’s Office spokesman Geoff Greenwood told the Register late Wednesday evening that Sorenson still could be charged with a crime and prosecuted.
“If there’s an allegation of public corruption, the individual resigning would not impact whether a crime has occurred,” Greenwood said.“If it’s alleged that someone in office committed a crime while in office, resigning wouldn’t necessarily negate the alleged crime.”
Polk County Attorney John P. Sarcone said Wednesday that his office would review the report and consider following up if the facts warrant any action.
“We’ll look at his report first and if there is a need for law enforcement to follow up, that will be done,” he said.
Much remains to be worked out before Sarcone or any other county attorney pursues action against Sorenson. A prosecutor would have to decide that the allegations contained in the report are true and violate the law, but also determine the proper venue – that is, that Polk County or elsewhere is the appropriate place for the case to be considered.
The report’s author, Des Moines attorney Mark Weinhardt, issued a statement to the Register on Thursday morning declining further comment on the matter.
“All of my comments about the investigation of Senator Sorenson are contained in my report,” Weinhardt wrote.“The next step in this process will be for the Senate Ethics Committee to meet to consider the report. If the Committee has questions at that time, I will be happy to appear and answer them.”
Lock the scumbag up and throw away the key.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2013

Looks as if the entire Republican party will bite the dust.
The Republican led Congress now has a 5% approval rating.
2014 is coming.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Will Charles Hynes bite the dust again as a

Republican?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

ZCs wrote:
Will Charles Hynes bite the dust again as a
Republican?
Not only will he bite the dust, but he'll be licking, swallowing and inhaling the dust.
He's getting wiped out on Election Day just as he did in the primaries.
Enough of the past, forward with the future.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

They all bit the dust after taking the wrong stance on the government shutdown, the deficit ceiling and the ACA.
They're the ones who squirmed and blinked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE