Ugly Chick Blasted Into Next Life By ...

Ugly Chick Blasted Into Next Life By Stray Bullet

Posted in the New York Forum

Since: Jul 10

Lynbrook, NY

#1 Oct 4, 2010

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2010
The story said " she was in the wrong place at the wrong time",it seems like for some of these areas every place is the wrong place and anytime is the wrong time.

Sad.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Such a shame a young girl loses her life just standing in a courtyard. She is actually pretty and not ugly at all. I feel bad for her family.

The community where she lives need to put their energy on helping the police instead of fighting with them. The people who shot this young girl need to be caught and prosecuted. The community knows who it is or at least have the resources to find out who did this.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2010
LI Raised wrote:
Such a shame a young girl loses her life just standing in a courtyard. She is actually pretty and not ugly at all. I feel bad for her family.
The community where she lives need to put their energy on helping the police instead of fighting with them. The people who shot this young girl need to be caught and prosecuted. The community knows who it is or at least have the resources to find out who did this.
I thought she was not bad looking too.

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#6 Oct 4, 2010
LI Raised wrote:
She was looking to hook up with a future baby daddy at 1 AM.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#7 Oct 4, 2010
LI Raised wrote:
maybe if the police offered money for people to start "snitching", they would.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 4, 2010
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea if the police knew how to keep their mouths shut,people would probably try to help if they did not fear for their safety.

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#9 Oct 4, 2010
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea if the police knew how to keep their mouths shut,people would probably try to help if they did not fear for their safety.
'keeps their mouths shut'???

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2010
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of money the 'reward' should be a safer neighborhood.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 4, 2010
OBAMA LIES wrote:
<quoted text>'keeps their mouths shut'???
Yes,I once saw a crime commited and I felt bad for my neighbor that had a expensive bike stolen,I happened to see another neighbor's kid steal the bike.When the police were called I descretely told the officer that I saw who took the bike,this baffoon walked right to the house and said" your neighbor across the street said she saw your son take the bike" AFTER I asked not to be say his source.
Voice of Long Island

Medford, NY

#12 Oct 4, 2010
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I once saw a crime commited and I felt bad for my neighbor that had a expensive bike stolen,I happened to see another neighbor's kid steal the bike.When the police were called I descretely told the officer that I saw who took the bike,this baffoon walked right to the house and said" your neighbor across the street said she saw your son take the bike" AFTER I asked not to be say his source.
You are a coward.

THE VOICE OF LONG ISLAND HAS SPOKEN.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 4, 2010
Voice of Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward.
THE VOICE OF LONG ISLAND HAS SPOKEN.
And you are an a$$!
Voice of Long Island

Shirley, NY

#14 Oct 5, 2010
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are an a$$!
And YOU are a big bag of crazy.

THE VOICE OF LONG ISLAND HAS SPOKEN!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 5, 2010
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she was not bad looking too.
JCC's taste in women might not be so great after all....because she wasn't ugly..

Location hidden

#16 Oct 6, 2010
Voice of Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU are a big bag of crazy.
THE VOICE OF LONG ISLAND HAS SPOKEN!
And you are just a big bag.

“Watch out for that tree”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 6, 2010
Gotta wonder what a 17yo was doing with a 30yo male companion at 1am. Her parents must've been pleased about that.

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#18 Oct 6, 2010
Peter Pine wrote:
Gotta wonder what a 17yo was doing with a 30yo male companion at 1am. Her parents must've been pleased about that.
The answer is in post #6.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#19 Oct 6, 2010
Peter Pine wrote:
what parents?
her mother is only 36, not much older than her companion, actually closer to his age. newspaper mention her mother, nothing about a father.
VOICE OF LONG ISLAND

Patchogue, NY

#20 Oct 7, 2010
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are just a big bag.
?(....crickets....)

THE VOICE OF LONG ISLAND HAS SPOKEN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 9 min Paul Yanks 16,005
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 13 min Paul Yanks 47,194
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min cpeter1313 336,835
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 17 min Paul Yanks 344,038
BOLT-ON REVEALED as FALSE NEWS MAVEN ! 3 hr The Bronx CheerLe... 1
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 3 hr The Bronx CheerLe... 7,325
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr Guinness Drunkard 20,369
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 3 hr Guinness Drunkard 7,243

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages