created by: MIA | Nov 17, 2012

New York, NY

100 votes

Palpatine,Unbiased Yank Fan is an illegal alien who loves Obama. what else?

Click on an option to vote

• tax evading in Florida,Federal govt.
  • unlicensed business
  • not registered in the state and lives in it
  • phony wedding to get presents
  • all time topix stalker
  • stalks women and children
  • protects out of state criminals.
  • phony republican to hide Obama love
  • worse predictions in all sports
  • all of the above
Comments
1 - 20 of 42 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I like fatties, don't you? ”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

This is not funny. I will find you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlan wrote:
This is not funny. I will find you.

omg...you did it again...no doubt you blame someone else..

the ole deny, deny, deny...

using some of my lines..gotta give you credit, much smarter then I thought..

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
omg...you did it again...no doubt you blame someone else..
the ole deny, deny, deny...
using some of my lines..gotta give you credit, much smarter then I thought..

Fu loser is done, meth head soon, and I have the sand Jimbo.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

too funny,lmao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
too funny,lmao
Its too funny with the chickenshit coward fat slob momma.....the fatfuck is afraid to come out his front door the shivering coward is even afraid to go look for a job......milking the free obamacare welfare....what a fat loser Todd Geis is.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its too funny with the chickenshit coward fat slob momma.....the fatfuck is afraid to come out his front door the shivering coward is even afraid to go look for a job......milking the free obamacare welfare....what a fat loser Todd Geis is.....LMFAO

what is even better is he can write his own ticket with junior...junior needs him so bad...he can judge him and lie to him...
and does...lmfao

i love momma voting for obama and having parties...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is even better is he can write his own ticket with junior...junior needs him so bad...he can judge him and lie to him...
and does...lmfao
i love momma voting for obama and having parties...
momma bck stabs junior and lies to him all the time making a fool out of unbiased.....but the roid freak is soooooooo desperate for attention he's blowing it all off.....how funny is that from the nutcase?....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma bck stabs junior and lies to him all the time making a fool out of unbiased.....but the roid freak is soooooooo desperate for attention he's blowing it all off.....how funny is that from the nutcase?....lmfao

so true...he is stuck with mooch...and mooch now lies to him and knows it..it was a great catch by you seeing momma try and sneak in some forum to dump the poll he made of junior...

but, now it does not matter..he can and does judge him...laughs at him like we do..and lies to him

its so perfect..ignored..laughed at by even mooch..

and yeah, he is doing so many shout outs its not funny..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
so true...he is stuck with mooch...and mooch now lies to him and knows it..it was a great catch by you seeing momma try and sneak in some forum to dump the poll he made of junior...
but, now it does not matter..he can and does judge him...laughs at him like we do..and lies to him
its so perfect..ignored..laughed at by even mooch..
and yeah, he is doing so many shout outs its not funny..
It was funny to see the fat slob on the roe vs. wade forum saying to anyone on there that would listen to the crackhead moron and like a desperate fool "You guys post allot....how do you delete a forum" You could feel the coward Todd Geis panic in fear of his life that unbiased was gonna beat the crap outta him for coming up with a "Anyone seen palpatine forum" a crackup, a riot indeed.....what a fat dope....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>It was funny to see the fat slob on the roe vs. wade forum saying to anyone on there that would listen to the crackhead moron and like a desperate fool "You guys post allot....how do you delete a forum" You could feel the coward Todd Geis panic in fear of his life that unbiased was gonna beat the crap outta him for coming up with a "Anyone seen palpatine forum" a crackup, a riot indeed.....what a fat dope....lmfao

the thing is, he got away with it..that and obama comments....and putting him down several times
junior needs him so bad he overlooked everything...that is another reason why he is the topix fool. the laughingstock of topix.ignored by almost all...which he hates

only some hiding coward unless given the best shoutouts will come on

perfect..also, due to possible police action, he cannot harrass 2 other posters...he is back like some child, attacking me...he has nothing left.

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the thing is, he got away with it..that and obama comments....and putting him down several times
junior needs him so bad he overlooked everything...that is another reason why he is the topix fool. the laughingstock of topix.ignored by almost all...which he hates
perfect..also, due to possible police action, he cannot harrass 2 other posters...he is back like some child, attacking me...he has nothing left.
I'm coming down for the holidays Jimbo. Keep on checking the windows. I will get you before you know it. Dope.

“Hats got to go”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm coming down for the holidays Jimbo. Keep on checking the windows. I will get you before you know it. Dope.
Wow, tax evasion etc. Someone could collect big $$$ turning them in to the IRS.

Wonder if we know someone who has IRS contacts for an easy pay day? Me, you and Lori would be in the money.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>

lmfao.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.....its funny seeing the idiot junior desperate for attention and fat slob momma the back stabber is all he has left.....too funny lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup.....its funny seeing the idiot junior desperate for attention and fat slob momma the back stabber is all he has left.....too funny lmfao

what is funny is deep down i know junior really does not like momma..but, he has no choice...he thinks he is a bum, uneducated...

but, he is stuck with him as a tag team partner...and, momma has a ton of info on him.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is funny is deep down i know junior really does not like momma..but, he has no choice...he thinks he is a bum, uneducated...
but, he is stuck with him as a tag team partner...and, momma has a ton of info on him.
Of course momma has a ton of info on junior they have each others e-mail......the fat weasel could have it pumped outta him should someone go to SC and beat his ass in no doubt...

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"phony wedding to get presents"....that one made me chuckle
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
To think he would fool some that he was getting married....what decent woman would want unbiased and his little 2 inch roid nub?....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
think about it...he posts on here exactly like a single guy..going out to get 5 buck pizza..ale house alone..etc..nothing some married woman would like...golfing..

it was a sham...for the excuse to cover for the clyde bust and helping him out while he was in the pen...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
think about it...he posts on here exactly like a single guy..going out to get 5 buck pizza..ale house alone..etc..nothing some married woman would like...golfing..
it was a sham...for the excuse to cover for the clyde bust and helping him out while he was in the pen...
Just more BS lies from junior.....no decent woman would marry that clown......and besides no woman likes a man/child, a stalker, a liar or a coward for a man....and that's all unbiased all the way.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 min jimi-yank 307,180
"The national conversation about race" 41 min SEE THE CONVERSAT... 5
The Obama Epic FAIL BLOG (Feb '13) 1 hr ISIS is JV 556
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Maude 14,721
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
jets talk back (Dec '07) 14 hr Jack 8,970
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr truth-facts 46,239
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 23 hr Fb fan 10,314

Search the New York Forum:
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New York People Search