Cutting of pastor's role called 'vind...

Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

There are 8340 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'. In it, Newsday reports that:

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8227 Aug 24, 2012
That's right, Itchy. Wander over to this pathetic thread and see that I did post here.

I guess dementia is real bitch, isn't it.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#8228 Aug 24, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
That's right, Itchy. Wander over to this pathetic thread and see that I did post here.
<IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC,PROTESTANT>
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#8229 Aug 24, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
Looks like the Itchy Circle Jerk has been hard at work, mentally masturbating themselves into oblivion day after day after day. And looks like Frank is still an a***ole, still obsessed with Anthony, still obsessed with pedophilia and going down the Itchy path of hatred for homosexuals. And by the way, Frank, if you don't like what you see at OLL, we'd be more than pleased if you'd leave. In fact, you can join Itchy with all of the rest of the lunatics that have thankfully left OLL over the years.
Nothing's changed. Absolutely pathetic.
Wow Frank, "Itchy Watch" says "We'd" be more than pleased if you'd leave". Who is he speaking for? Is he the spokesperson for the Parish? Or the Pastor? Who is the "WE" he is speaking for????
I believe delusions are taking over his mind. Now he is dreaming of becoming the "Leader" of the Parish. What happened to the plea by Msgr for all parishioners to try to get the former parishioners to return to OLL? Real Psychotic thinking and statements. What a shame! If he feels so strongly about gay marriages, and Homosexuals , then why doesn't he leave the Catholic Church. The Anglicans have embraced Gay marriages, why not go there where he won't have to listen to the Catholic Church, and the Pope. As he has stated "who is the Pope to tell woman what to do with their bodies". I am still in shock over that posting of his. He has lost all credibility as a Catholic, as he has stated that he will not follow the edicts of the Pope, or the Vatican.
That had happened many years ago "Itchy Watch", which is why the protestants broke away from the Catholic Church. Why are you still here, spouting your protestant beliefs? Do you believe in the new Testament? Do you believe in the writings of St. Paul?
Do you not believe in 1 Corinthians 6:3-7? Or the Catholic Catechism? IF NOT, THEN YOU ARE NOT A CATHOLIC! How very strange you are "Itchy Watch", you contradict your own stated beliefs, of being a Catholic. Which is why "Itchy Watch" deserves nothing more than <IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC, PROTESTANT>, REPLIES.
Frank he is posting quotes that are definitely non-Catholic, and I really don't know what more to say. I guess he believes that Pope Benedict is "only a man". I wonder what he believes that Jesus Christ is? I guess the words that our Lord had said from the cross,"forgive them Father, for they know not what they do" should let us look upon "Itchy Watch" with so much pity, and the same for those that spout his sentiments. Were they not so destructive, and only damaging themselves, I would try to ignore them. That is why I enjoy watching Michael Voris, he is right in the faces of all of the False Catholics like "Itchy Watch". We must continue to pray for him, as we don't know how long, or what our Lord has prepared for him. Remember that St. Paul was a prosecutor for the Jews against the Christians until he was struck blind, and knocked down off his horse, and stayed that way until Ananias laid hands on him, and something like scales fell from his eyes.
We who believe must pray for one such as "Itchy Watch", as only our Lord can heal him. GOD bless you and remember, this is the Year of St Paul.
Dominus Vobiscum
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#8230 Aug 24, 2012
Appeals Court Rules Texas Can Cut off Planned Parenthood Funding:
A U.S. appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Texas can cut off funding to affiliates of Planned Parenthood for a state women's health program because the network of clinics provides abortions. The decision is a blow to Planned Parenthood, which is the nation's largest abortion provider. PP denies the money to some of its affiliated clinics supports abortions and said it was for cancer screenings, birth control, and well-woman examinations, which focus on health histories and reproductive healthcare. The ruling on Tuesday reversed a lower court decision that had temporarily allowed Planned Parenthood to continue receiving funding from the Texas program.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#8231 Aug 24, 2012
Texas Judge warns of potential danger if Obama is re-elected:
Lubbock County Judge Tom Head and Commissioner Mark Heinrich went into great detail Monday night on FOX 34 News @ Nine about why it is necessary to raise the tax rate by 1.7 cents the next fiscal year. An across-the-board pay increase is needed for the attorneys on the DA's staff to keep them from being poached by higher-paying counties, and the sheriff needs to expand his staff by seven deputies to reduce call response times, minimize officer fatigue and reduce the turnaround time for investigations. Judge Head said he and the county must be prepared for many contingencies, one that he particularly fears, is if President Obama is reelected. "He's going to try to hand over the sovereignty of the United States to the UN, and what is going to happen when that happens?," Head asked.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8232 Aug 24, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
Looks like the Itchy Circle Jerk has been hard at work, mentally masturbating themselves into oblivion day after day after day. And looks like Frank is still an a***ole, still obsessed with Anthony, still obsessed with pedophilia and going down the Itchy path of hatred for homosexuals. And by the way, Frank, if you don't like what you see at OLL, we'd be more than pleased if you'd leave. In fact, you can join Itchy with all of the rest of the lunatics that have thankfully left OLL over the years.
Nothing's changed. Absolutely pathetic.
Unlike you Anthony, we will stand strong and defend our faith and not be bullied into leaving . You are not capable intellectually to understand the difference between loving the homosexual as one of God's own and disagreeing with the oxymoron of "gay marriage."

You are such a limited individual. Grow up Anthony. Your childish outbursts fool no one here.
Please try to expand your vocabulary- there is nothing worse that a hackneyed repeater. Try reading once in awhile and educate yourself in the faith, you couldn't shine Bruser's shoes.

Hurry Anthony! Msgr is looking for you! I hear there's a washing machine in the rectory that needs attention
If you get there on wednesday you may be able to catch a glimpse of the pastor before he leaves for his beachhouse

All the best to you-still praying for a full recovery

Frank
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8233 Aug 24, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Appeals Court Rules Texas Can Cut off Planned Parenthood Funding:
A U.S. appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Texas can cut off funding to affiliates of Planned Parenthood for a state women's health program because the network of clinics provides abortions. The decision is a blow to Planned Parenthood, which is the nation's largest abortion provider. PP denies the money to some of its affiliated clinics supports abortions and said it was for cancer screenings, birth control, and well-woman examinations, which focus on health histories and reproductive healthcare. The ruling on Tuesday reversed a lower court decision that had temporarily allowed Planned Parenthood to continue receiving funding from the Texas program.
Bravo!
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8234 Aug 24, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
No-being a complete imbecile like you is far worse Anthony
See you Sunday! White robes and and cheshire smile as you distribute the Host

By the way- just to let you know once again, you are being observed by more people than you know
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8235 Aug 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you Anthony, we will stand strong and defend our faith and not be bullied into leaving . You are not capable intellectually to understand the difference between loving the homosexual as one of God's own and disagreeing with the oxymoron of "gay marriage."
You are such a limited individual. Grow up Anthony. Your childish outbursts fool no one here.
Please try to expand your vocabulary- there is nothing worse that a hackneyed repeater. Try reading once in awhile and educate yourself in the faith, you couldn't shine Bruser's shoes.
Hurry Anthony! Msgr is looking for you! I hear there's a washing machine in the rectory that needs attention
If you get there on wednesday you may be able to catch a glimpse of the pastor before he leaves for his beachhouse
Frank
Ever the a***ole,Frank. But you should be used to hearing that by now. I'm guessing you've been one all of your pathetic life.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8236 Aug 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No-being a complete imbecile like you is far worse Anthony
See you Sunday! White robes and and cheshire smile as you distribute the Host
By the way- just to let you know once again, you are being observed by more people than you know
Your obsession with Anthony is very bizarre. Probably would qualify as stalking. I'm sure that Anthony might be interested in talking to the authorities about your behavior, Frankie.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8237 Aug 24, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Frank, "Itchy Watch" says "We'd" be more than pleased if you'd leave". Who is he speaking for? Is he the spokesperson for the Parish? Or the Pastor? Who is the "WE" he is speaking for????
I believe delusions are taking over his mind. Now he is dreaming of becoming the "Leader" of the Parish. What happened to the plea by Msgr for all parishioners to try to get the former parishioners to return to OLL? Real Psychotic thinking and statements. What a shame! If he feels so strongly about gay marriages, and Homosexuals , then why doesn't he leave the Catholic Church. The Anglicans have embraced Gay marriages, why not go there where he won't have to listen to the Catholic Church, and the Pope. As he has stated "who is the Pope to tell woman what to do with their bodies". I am still in shock over that posting of his. He has lost all credibility as a Catholic, as he has stated that he will not follow the edicts of the Pope, or the Vatican.
That had happened many years ago "Itchy Watch", which is why the protestants broke away from the Catholic Church. Why are you still here, spouting your protestant beliefs? Do you believe in the new Testament? Do you believe in the writings of St. Paul?
Do you not believe in 1 Corinthians 6:3-7? Or the Catholic Catechism? IF NOT, THEN YOU ARE NOT A CATHOLIC! How very strange you are "Itchy Watch", you contradict your own stated beliefs, of being a Catholic. Which is why "Itchy Watch" deserves nothing more than <IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC, PROTESTANT>, REPLIES.
Frank he is posting quotes that are definitely non-Catholic, and I really don't know what more to say. I guess he believes that Pope Benedict is "only a man". I wonder what he believes that Jesus Christ is? I guess the words that our Lord had said from the cross,"forgive them Father, for they know not what they do" should let us look upon "Itchy Watch" with so much pity, and the same for those that spout his sentiments. Were they not so destructive, and only damaging themselves, I would try to ignore them. That is why I enjoy watching Michael Voris, he is right in the faces of all of the False Catholics like "Itchy Watch". We must continue to pray for him, as we don't know how long, or what our Lord has prepared for him. Remember that St. Paul was a prosecutor for the Jews against the Christians until he was struck blind, and knocked down off his horse, and stayed that way until Ananias laid hands on him, and something like scales fell from his eyes.
We who believe must pray for one such as "Itchy Watch", as only our Lord can heal him. GOD bless you and remember, this is the Year of St Paul.
Dominus Vobiscum
I'm guessing that maybe all of this nonsense isn't simply mental masturbation, Itchy. I'm beginning to think that maybe there's something physical to it. That's the only way to explain it.

Noted again that you vehemently denounce homosexuals. Why so obsessed, Itchy? Enquiring minds want to know.

And by the way, to you and all of the other malcontents who left OLL with the arrival of Monsignor, good riddance. Hope the door didn't hit you in the ass on your way out.
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#8238 Aug 24, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you Anthony, we will stand strong and defend our faith and not be bullied into leaving . You are not capable intellectually to understand the difference between loving the homosexual as one of God's own and disagreeing with the oxymoron of "gay marriage."
Frank
Why doesn't Anthony resign as an EM?? So we can all see him parade up there as he goes on stage and trys to get close to Jim? Oh, and Anthony should tell Anthony all about these forums so Anthony can contact the authorities! If this wasn't Anthony how would Anthony even know about any of this?? He wouldn't but he does because it is him, So ridiculous. And the low life cursing and rage. An example of how a Catholic man should act and speak. Your wife and daughters must be so proud of you Anthony. You're everything a man should aspire to be, your daughters must really look up to you and look to you for guidance, especially on how to speak to others. You must show them how women should be spoken to. Don't forget Men's Club Meeting this week. And we all especially can't wait for the Masquerade Ball!! What will you come as Anthony?? Richard Simmons?? Or you and your wife can come as two guys and portray a gay married couple, there's always the white robe you can use and come as an EM, or you can put your tool belt on and go as a handy man. As Frank says, we are still praying you, for your complete emotional healing,
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#8239 Aug 25, 2012
Today bring to Me the Souls who have become Lukewarm,

and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out:'Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will.' For them, the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love, let these tepid souls who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame. O Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorify the abyss of Your mercy. Amen.

Today bring to Me the Souls of Priests and Religious,

and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind."

Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good, increase Your grace in men and women consecrated to Your service,* that they may perform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard -- upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy for ages without end. Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena ....
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#8240 Aug 25, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that maybe all of this nonsense isn't simply mental masturbation, Itchy. I'm beginning to think that maybe there's something physical to it. That's the only way to explain it.
Noted again that you vehemently denounce homosexuals. Why so obsessed, Itchy? Enquiring minds want to know.
And by the way, to you and all of the other malcontents who left OLL with the arrival of Monsignor, good riddance. Hope the door didn't hit you in the ass on your way out.
Frank, I guess he must be running the parish, as Msgr made an appeal for all in the parish to seek out those that had left, to return to Our Lady Of Lourdes. I wonder if Jim knows that "Itchy Watch" wants the parishioners that do not agree with "Itchy Watch"
to leave HIS parish? Wow, imagine the points he would lose. LOL
How UN-Catholic "Itchy Watch" has become, with no allegiance to anyone, not Msgr, not the Bishop, not the Vatican, not the Pop, and probably not to Jesus. This is one sick, lost, demented person
in need of what he claims everyone else needs. Psycho-analysis, and professional treatment. But most of all a full, and truthful confession. His rants show the true feelings he has, and the animosity of his nature, his disgusting mind, his lack of Christian love, and his sexual obsessions. I can't wait for his healing, to prove once again God's power,love, and forgiveness toward us.This indeed will provide so much encouragement for Christians to keep praying, no matter how hopeless a situation may seem, and to accept God's will in our lives.
Dominus Vobiscum
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#8241 Aug 25, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with Anthony is very bizarre. Probably would qualify as stalking. I'm sure that Anthony might be interested in talking to the authorities about your behavior, Frankie.
Why would he if he is not "Itchy Watch"? Frank this Psychotic person has called me "The Irish leprechaun" Moderator of " modernpriest.blogspot.co" , "Tricks", "Obama loves me", Someone called "Fox", "What Nonsense".......etc.
In a post by "Servant" in Malvern, he was referred as "Anthony"
to which he never argued about. Now he vehemently denies, and threatens legal action. Think not? here is the post:
Servant

Malverne, NY

Reply »
|

Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

The both of you guys have a bad history with each other. I won't engage either one of you.

One thing Anthony, be careful. Don't put your fanatical "trust in any human being--they are bound to disappoint, trust only in God, he never disappoints."*

*Msgr. Jim Lisante-quote from Sunday Mass, 2009

I hope you remember this in the future when you realize you WILL be disappointed.

Be well gentlemen.(myself and "Itchy Watch")

Servant

"Itchy Watch" reply:
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

Reply »

Nov 12, 2011

You two deserve each other. Maybe you can hold hands and skip off to the Bishop's Office to tell him your litany of woes. I'm sure that he'd find it very entertaining.(end quote)

He has fallen greatly from the post around the same time of:

Itchy Watch Massapequa Park, NY

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

Same Itchy bullshit. Attack. Then pray. You're an incredibly piss-poor example of a Christian -- if you even are one.(That raises another question, Itchy. Are you really a Christian? Quoting the Bible, posting prayers, and beating your chest endlessly don't make you a Christian. And I've seen no evidence that you, in fact, are anything but a misdirected, malcontent Bible thumper. What you are is a phony Christian ... or Catholic, or Catholic-Christian ... whatever.)

And still obsessed with debating the faith. Apparently you just can't understand (despite me telling you numerous times)that I don't debate fanatics, idiots and assholes -- and you fit that bill three times. And by the way, obsessing about debating the faith doesn't make you a Catholic, either. It makes you a moron!

Itchy Watch
Wantagh, NY

Jan 24, 2011 Hey as***le, what part of "there will be no discussion with you" don't you get? I'm not going to debate the minutiae in your posts nor am I going to acknowledge your attempts (and those of your alter egos, Itchy, Bruser, Tricks,etc.) to defame and disparage our new pastor. Find someone else to debate with. Or better yet, have a running debate with yourself. That'll be fairly entertaining. It worked for Itchy.

Itchy Watch
Edison, NJ
Aug 6, 2011 Judged:

I guess that I'm going to have to deal with two morons now.

It's especially troubling that you're having trouble comprehending the concept of "no debate". It appears that you suffer from the same maladies as Itchy. He has trouble reading and writing the English language, too.

Itchy Watch
Edison, NJ

Aug 7, 2011 Judged:

You can't possibly be that stupid -- or maybe you can. I have no intention of engaging you in any debate -- nor any Q&A -- on any subject. Period.(unquote)

And yet he keeps trying to debate, with anyone (including me) inorder to rant, and curse them out.

Enough time spent on this Poor, Poor, lost soul.

Frank

White Plains, NY

#8242 Aug 25, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't Anthony resign as an EM?? So we can all see him parade up there as he goes on stage and trys to get close to Jim? Oh, and Anthony should tell Anthony all about these forums so Anthony can contact the authorities! If this wasn't Anthony how would Anthony even know about any of this?? He wouldn't but he does because it is him, So ridiculous. And the low life cursing and rage. An example of how a Catholic man should act and speak. Your wife and daughters must be so proud of you Anthony. You're everything a man should aspire to be, your daughters must really look up to you and look to you for guidance, especially on how to speak to others. You must show them how women should be spoken to. Don't forget Men's Club Meeting this week. And we all especially can't wait for the Masquerade Ball!! What will you come as Anthony?? Richard Simmons?? Or you and your wife can come as two guys and portray a gay married couple, there's always the white robe you can use and come as an EM, or you can put your tool belt on and go as a handy man. As Frank says, we are still praying you, for your complete emotional healing,
His denial is beyond belief. he should have been an understudy for the George Costanza character in Seinfeld.. Who knows? Jerry was a massapequa resident-- could he have based the character on Anthony?
You know that the inspiration for such limited characters comes from reality. Did Jerry grow up on Pacific St.?
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#8243 Aug 25, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> His denial is beyond belief. he should have been an understudy for the George Costanza character in Seinfeld.. Who knows? Jerry was a massapequa resident-- could he have based the character on Anthony?
You know that the inspiration for such limited characters comes from reality. Did Jerry grow up on Pacific St.?
Lol Frank. That's funny about Pacific Street! Btw, Toni Pom Pom just added an update on her Facebook prayer chain for Anthony the EM. I sent her an email about how he really wasn't doing well, still cursing, speaking against Catholic Church teachings and in denial. You know Toni Pom Pom and the people she's prayed for. She'll never give up thinking someone can be healed. God bless her.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8244 Aug 25, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Frank. That's funny about Pacific Street! Btw, Toni Pom Pom just added an update on her Facebook prayer chain for Anthony the EM. I sent her an email about how he really wasn't doing well, still cursing, speaking against Catholic Church teachings and in denial. You know Toni Pom Pom and the people she's prayed for. She'll never give up thinking someone can be healed. God bless her.
She is a special lady- devoted to the power of prayer. She is the modern day Mother Theresa.

Anthony should be happy to here that someone like Toni and Bruser have the unique nature to continue to pray for someone so depraved and vicious towards women in particular.

I personally find it so offensive the way he speaks to women. My God! The man has two daughters and a soon to be daughter in law! I assume that "j" his wife is used to him by now
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8245 Aug 26, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would he if he is not "Itchy Watch"? Frank this Psychotic person has called me "The Irish leprechaun" Moderator of " modernpriest.blogspot.co" , "Tricks", "Obama loves me", Someone called "Fox", "What Nonsense".......etc.
In a post by "Servant" in Malvern, he was referred as "Anthony"
to which he never argued about. Now he vehemently denies, and threatens legal action. Think not? here is the post:
Servant
Malverne, NY
Reply »
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011
The both of you guys have a bad history with each other. I won't engage either one of you.
One thing Anthony, be careful. Don't put your fanatical "trust in any human being--they are bound to disappoint, trust only in God, he never disappoints."*
*Msgr. Jim Lisante-quote from Sunday Mass, 2009
I hope you remember this in the future when you realize you WILL be disappointed.
Be well gentlemen.(myself and "Itchy Watch")
Servant
"Itchy Watch" reply:
Itchy Watch
Massapequa Park, NY
Reply »
Nov 12, 2011
You two deserve each other. Maybe you can hold hands and skip off to the Bishop's Office to tell him your litany of woes. I'm sure that he'd find it very entertaining.(end quote)
He has fallen greatly from the post around the same time of:
Itchy Watch Massapequa Park, NY
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011
Judged:
Same Itchy bullshit. Attack. Then pray. You're an incredibly piss-poor example of a Christian -- if you even are one.(That raises another question, Itchy. Are you really a Christian? Quoting the Bible, posting prayers, and beating your chest endlessly don't make you a Christian. And I've seen no evidence that you, in fact, are anything but a misdirected, malcontent Bible thumper. What you are is a phony Christian ... or Catholic, or Catholic-Christian ... whatever.)
And still obsessed with debating the faith. Apparently you just can't understand (despite me telling you numerous times)that I don't debate fanatics, idiots and assholes -- and you fit that bill three times. And by the way, obsessing about debating the faith doesn't make you a Catholic, either. It makes you a moron!
Itchy Watch
Wantagh, NY
Jan 24, 2011 Hey as***le, what part of "there will be no discussion with you" don't you get? I'm not going to debate the minutiae in your posts nor am I going to acknowledge your attempts (and those of your alter egos, Itchy, Bruser, Tricks,etc.) to defame and disparage our new pastor. Find someone else to debate with. Or better yet, have a running debate with yourself. That'll be fairly entertaining. It worked for Itchy.
Itchy Watch
Edison, NJ
Aug 6, 2011 Judged:
I guess that I'm going to have to deal with two morons now.
It's especially troubling that you're having trouble comprehending the concept of "no debate". It appears that you suffer from the same maladies as Itchy. He has trouble reading and writing the English language, too.
Itchy Watch
Edison, NJ
Aug 7, 2011 Judged:
You can't possibly be that stupid -- or maybe you can. I have no intention of engaging you in any debate -- nor any Q&A -- on any subject. Period.(unquote)
And yet he keeps trying to debate, with anyone (including me) inorder to rant, and curse them out.
Enough time spent on this Poor, Poor, lost soul.
You can't possibly be that stupid, Itchy. Or maybe you can. Your best friend "Frank" is also the "Servant" that you quoted. He has been on this board stirring up shit for more than a year.

And your obsession with debating religion is insane. I've told you so many times before that I don't debate assholes and idiots.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#8246 Aug 26, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Princess, you've become an a***ole, too. You don't know Anthony, you've never met him, yet you feel compelled to pass judgment on him and to parrot the the words of others who trash an innocent man. You're a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min Paul Yanks 332,056
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 13 min FORREST 15,175
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr SirLiesAlot 11,949
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr State of Florida 12,544
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr jimi-yank 5,105
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Too Funny 61,058
GREAT WALL of MEXICO - PLAGIARIZED ! - China ! 5 hr Nonlib 22
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 7 hr ChiefFan1 13,371
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued Fri rainmaker2016 54

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages