Cutting of pastor's role called 'vind...

Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

There are 8453 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'. In it, Newsday reports that:

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7699 Jun 1, 2012
The reborn faith in the Catholic Church, headed by the church Militants:

http://www.realcatholictv.com/free/index.php...

Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7700 Jun 2, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Frank, Lou, here is the post by "Itchy Watch", that you and frank had never posted on the link "Swift named as Principal......"
Your post number and date are clearly given. Now do you believe that he is completely Evil Blinded with rage, bordering on Psychotic Paranoia? To try to even have a normal dialogue with him in this state is useless, and ignoring him is the only way let him know he is wasting his breath posting(although I still do not believe that all of "Itchy Watch" posts are done by him. Here are the copies with the dates and post # from "Swift named.....etc":
Massapequa, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2526 Tuesday May 22
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly losing your mind, Itchy. You're posting a response to someone who doesn't post in this forum. And as usual, what you've written is rambling, incoherent and highly delusional. You need help, Itchy.
Frank, Lou, it seems that your posts are invisible to anyone but a real Catholic. The above rant, shows how much he/she needs our prayers, as the Devil has indeed blinded him/her. Here are your last posts with the post number at this blogspot:
(/quote)
Frank
Deer Park, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2504 Friday May 11
I believe that Itchy Watch is again referring to himself,
Why the self hatred Anthony?(/quote)
Lou Gia United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2505 Friday May 11
Frank wrote:
I believe that Itchy Watch is again referring to himself
(/quote)It's really sad Frank to see someone deterioratng like this. And probably a lot of people don't even know...yet.(/quote)
(Frank, Lou,
It is truly pathetic, and sad to see the destruction of a mind and soul)
Dominus Vobiscum
The fact that you cut and paste old posts in some vain attempt to prove some off-the wall point to God-knows-who is really troubling, Itchy. You're seriously delusional and really do need some help.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7701 Jun 2, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right Frank!! There is definitely something behind his behavior. Don't forget bullying too and identifying himself as the "innocent third party",(the 'mystery' third party he cares so much about and who would also be reading this! lol)
But will continue to pray for peace in his heart. Peace that will replace the anger that controls him.
(Toni Pom Pom's prayer chain on FB for him continues to grow)
Totally clueless ... and oh so boring. Keep spreading the lies and rumors, Princess, just like the "good Catholic" you claim to be.

How utterly pathetic ... and incredibly hypocritical of you.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7702 Jun 2, 2012
Lou Gia wrote:
Anthony says about Bruser referring to his prayers and comments as he put it, that "we were regularly treated to"?? Who tells him to stalk Itzik on a number of sites for years?? Don't read it Anthony! Clean your white robe, read the procedures for EMs and prepare for the Men's Club meeting where you can share with the group how you control your anger, profanity and animosity towards other Catholics and which makes you a better family man. Msgr. Jim should make an appearance at a meeting soon since he's Spiritual Advisor and everyone can then hang with him.
Looks like you're still a member of the A***ole Club, Lou. And still so incredibly clueless.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7703 Jun 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
Lou, Itchy, WHG &Toni:
Every time I read what Anthony posts, the more I am convinced there's a "story" behind his behavior and ignorance. Itchy, you're correct on your analysis of this pathetic creature. He seems utterly incapable of controlling his narcisistic personality.
Always the victim,always someone else "out to get him" denying who he is, obsession with the pastor, stakling, profanity, and "problems with the ladies"--etc. etc.
He will not keep us from praying for him. Some day with God's help, he will heal
Frank
And each time you post this kind of bulls***, Frank/Servant/Watchdog/Sandy, it convinces me that the mental masturbation problem that Itchy suffers from is surely contagious. What an incredible a***ole you are ... and with God's help someday you'll realize that.

By the way,****bag, how is it that someone who doesn't live in the parish is so obsessed with the people and activities of OLL? Could it be that you have a "special" friend here? Inquiring minds want to know!
Frank

White Plains, NY

#7704 Jun 2, 2012
Itchy watch is dying to know the source at OLL??
How stupid can Anthony be??? Hint Anthony: it's more than one person

UNBELIEVABLE. He seems so upset today. He's unhinged and of course, he's expanded his profane vocabulary. Must admit, hilarious to watch

God forgive me!
Frank

White Plains, NY

#7705 Jun 2, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Frank, Lou, here is the post by "Itchy Watch", that you and frank had never posted on the link "Swift named as Principal......"
Your post number and date are clearly given. Now do you believe that he is completely Evil Blinded with rage, bordering on Psychotic Paranoia? To try to even have a normal dialogue with him in this state is useless, and ignoring him is the only way let him know he is wasting his breath posting(although I still do not believe that all of "Itchy Watch" posts are done by him. Here are the copies with the dates and post # from "Swift named.....etc":
Massapequa, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2526 Tuesday May 22
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly losing your mind, Itchy. You're posting a response to someone who doesn't post in this forum. And as usual, what you've written is rambling, incoherent and highly delusional. You need help, Itchy.
Frank, Lou, it seems that your posts are invisible to anyone but a real Catholic. The above rant, shows how much he/she needs our prayers, as the Devil has indeed blinded him/her. Here are your last posts with the post number at this blogspot:
(/quote)
Frank
Deer Park, NY
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2504 Friday May 11
I believe that Itchy Watch is again referring to himself,
Why the self hatred Anthony?(/quote)
Lou Gia United States
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#2505 Friday May 11
Frank wrote:
I believe that Itchy Watch is again referring to himself
(/quote)It's really sad Frank to see someone deterioratng like this. And probably a lot of people don't even know...yet.(/quote)
(Frank, Lou,
It is truly pathetic, and sad to see the destruction of a mind and soul)
Dominus Vobiscum
he must be spending all his time playing Elliot Ness. He has nothing else to do with his life???
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#7706 Jun 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
Itchy watch is dying to know the source at OLL??
How stupid can Anthony be??? Hint Anthony: it's more than one person
UNBELIEVABLE. He seems so upset today. He's unhinged and of course, he's expanded his profane vocabulary. Must admit, hilarious to watch
God forgive me!
Lol Frank! But his lines are the same over and over to different people: clueless, utterly pathetic, delusional, in need of help, and then his repeatedly same profanity, member of th a----- club, you're an a-----, mental masturbation, over and over he repeats with the same rage ranting on. Thought the Men's Club meeting this past week would have helped him. Unless it's because he didn't get any "Jim Time". Praying for peace in his heart, peace that will eliminate his anger and rage.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#7707 Jun 2, 2012
To All and that includes you Anthony

WHAT THE HELL! Now the cardinal is involved in a crisis over the bankruptcy of the Milwalkie diocese concerning PAYIING OFF THE CHILD RAPISTS TO LEAVE THE PRIESTHOOD.

I admit I was fooled by his regular (heterosexual ) guy image. I am so sick to my stomach with these animals. WHEN IS THE CHURCH GOING TO TAKE FULL UNEQUVICALE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE ACTIONS

I'm sorry, but Dolan's statement the he did it out of "charity" is a total bald face lie
How dare he put other peoples kids I harms way suggesting this solution??

So disappointed and disheartened Face it folks'-- the inmates have taken over the asylum. No wonder people are leaving in droves for the evangelicals.

FRANK. H E A R T B R O O K E N

Bruser. Please pray for the "remnant of the faithful" who must now endure this scandal
With withering faith
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7708 Jun 2, 2012
Frank wrote:
WHAT THE HELL! Now the cardinal is involved in a crisis over the bankruptcy of the Milwaukee diocese concerning PAYIING OFF THE CHILD RAPISTS TO LEAVE THE PRIESTHOOD.
I admit I was fooled by his regular (heterosexual ) guy image. I am so sick to my stomach with these animals. WHEN IS THE CHURCH GOING TO TAKE FULL UNEQUVICALE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE ACTIONS
I'm sorry, but Dolan's statement that he did it out of "charity" is a total bald face lie
So disappointed and disheartened Face it folks'-- the inmates have taken over the asylum. No wonder people are leaving in droves for the evangelicals.
Bruser. Please pray for the "remnant of the faithful" who must now endure this scandal
With withering faith
One by one, they all seem to fall. I know someone that had told me that he was a conservative, and now as you have said, our dreams have been dashed, and they were touting him to become a pope?
My friend in Milwaukee will be brokenhearted also to learn of this action by he. This is the Apostasy that had been talked about in the final letter of Fatima. Everyone was speculating that it was about the end of the world, and yet it was about the destruction from within the Catholic Church. That is why the letter , which was to be disclosed by 1960 had never been released.
Keep our eyes on GOD, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, man will always fall, just as Adam and Eve did. And just as many have failed and fallen, so too many have risen. The light will always shine to drive away the darkness, and we are children of the Light,
of GOD, through our faith. Remember, "Enter not through the wide gate which leads to Perdition, but through the narrow gate, which leads to salvation". I had been disappointed many years ago by a priest Francis McNutt, who wound up leaving the priesthood to marry. I know the empty feeling you have Frank, and the feeling of being betrayed. Jesus will never fail you, if you have faith.
I feel your pain, and you will find solace in all that share that pain. Our Lord will ease that pain, if you give it up to him. Fight the good fight, as we had been taught. Our reward is not here on earth, but in heaven, remember Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world"
Dominus Vobiscum
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7709 Jun 2, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
And each time you post this kind of bulls***, Frank/Servant/Watchdog/Sandy, it convinces me that the mental masturbation problem that Itchy suffers from is surely contagious. What an incredible a***ole you are ... and with God's help someday you'll realize that.
By the way,****bag, how is it that someone who doesn't live in the parish is so obsessed with the people and activities of OLL? Could it be that you have a "special" friend here? Inquiring minds want to know!
<IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC>.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7710 Jun 2, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're still a member of the A***ole Club, Lou. And still so incredibly clueless.
<IGNORE FALSE CATHOLIC>
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7712 Jun 3, 2012
Frank, I hope you are feeling better today, and releasing your frustration through going to mass and giving yourself to GOD, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. I have learned not to see with my eyes, but to trust that little voice within ourselves, which receives the Holy Spirit, and tells us the truth, as GOD is spiritual, not human,
and he will see us through all of our disappointments, and nourish our spirit through faith in Him, not Man. I will pray for you, and all of us, who are enduring the faithfulness of those who are in a position to teach us the true faith, but in fact, have been diminished by the temptation of the world, and their positions. Remember our Lord said to not try to be teachers, as preaching he word is easy, but setting the example, and living the faith is hard as we are not able at times to follow that voice within us from GOD, and through fancy dressings, hide the weakness beneath those dressings. Peter is a wonderful example, as he had denied our Lord three times, showing the weakness in man. Cardinal Dolan,is a teacher of our faith, and unfortunately not a saint. Was he directed towards his actions by someone from the Vatican? We will never know, and remember Bishop Murphy, did worse than that in what he had done in Boston. The Vatican must once and for all purge themselves of the weakness, and those that are infected with Homosexuality, whether it is with Children(which is the greatest sin) or teen-aged young men, or mature men. Like termites, the evil spirits find any crack that they can invade us with, which is why confession is so vital to our spiritual well-being. But if you are going to a priest who will white-wash your sins, and tells you that "as long as you do it with love, it is okay", then you are being misguided, and should go to someone else. More importantly is that we are truly penitent about our sins, and not to repeat them again. Don't think the devil doesn't know our weaknesses, and tries to dress the same sin we had committed before and are aware of those, into looking like something innocent, thereby causing us to repeat the sins we would not do if we recognized them.
According to St. Paul, teacher of the faith to the gentiles, we must all work out our own salvation. It is a challenge every day that we awaken, and know our own weaknesses, and strengths.
St Padre Pio wrote that he was attacked in his faithful beliefs every single day. Whenever I feel down in my faith, I have turned to Peters faults, and St. Pio, as examples, and read what St Paul wrote about "Who then can be saved". We can only be saved through Jesus, and pray for the protection of Almighty God, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, to send us strength to get through the enormous temptations of this world.
Frank, do not lose your faith because of one mans failure, and pray for Cardinal Dolan, as his sins have been uncovered, and the Vatican must deal with that, not us. We are not judges, only Jesus is, which doesn't mean that we should not observe our brothers sins, and try to get him back on the right road to salvation.
Frank, just give your feelings up to our Lord as you receive him today, ask him to strengthen your faith in him, not any church leaders. Imagine all of those in Israel that thought that other church leaders were the Messiah, and they failed in every respect. Cheer up Frank, and give your feelings to Jesus at mass, and you will walk away feeling relieved, and unburdened once more.
GOd bless you, Dominus Vobiscum
Frank

White Plains, NY

#7713 Jun 3, 2012
I am feeling much better today thanks to you and your uplifting and intelligent assessment of this horrific disclosure. It will take time for me to process the forgiveness for these individuals. They committed crimes. These are not mistakes there's a big difference. Will pray on this that our lord gives the faithful the power to clean out these leeches in our faith

Thanks again

You made my day

frank
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7714 Jun 4, 2012
Frank wrote:
I am feeling much better today thanks to you and your uplifting and intelligent assessment of this horrific disclosure. It will take time for me to process the forgiveness for these individuals. They committed crimes. These are not mistakes there's a big difference. Will pray on this that our lord gives the faithful the power to clean out these leeches in our faith
Thanks again
You made my day
frank
Your uplifting, and my witnessing your healing has mad my day.
Dominus Vobiscum
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#7715 Jun 4, 2012
LOL that is "made my day"
Lou Gia

United States

#7717 Jun 4, 2012
Frank wrote:
WHAT THE HELL! Now the cardinal is involved in a crisis over the bankruptcy of the Milwalkie diocese concerning PAYIING OFF THE CHILD RAPISTS TO LEAVE THE PRIESTHOOD.
I'm sorry, but Dolan's statement the he did it out of "charity" is a total bald face lie
With withering faith
Hey Frank I read what you wrote on Facebook and know that you're having a faith crisis right now, so I get why you're stepping away a little. We can never put our faith in man and I know how upsetting it is when church leaders like Dolan and priests and laity like EMs act one way on the altar and then say and do something else outside church. it's totally hypocritical. But you know one day they'll have to answer to the one who matters. And all the pageantry, robes, and being up on the altar won't matter at all. All that matters is how you treated people while here on earth. Not how you performed on the altar.

Praying for you.
Lou
P.S. What Toni P wrote on Facebook to the prayer chain about Anthony the EM was beautiful.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7718 Jun 4, 2012
Frank wrote:
With withering faith
My, my, Frank/Servant/Watchdog/Sandy, aren't we a bit piqued today! All those capital letters! And still obsessed over that pedophilia thing? I'm guessing that it must somehow hit close to home. Maybe you should bring it up at the next SNAP meeting.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7719 Jun 4, 2012
Bruser wrote:
Frank, I hope you are feeling better today, and releasing your frustration through going to mass and giving yourself to GOD, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. I have learned not to see with my eyes, but to trust that little voice within ourselves, which receives the Holy Spirit, and tells us the truth, as GOD is spiritual, not human,
and he will see us through all of our disappointments, and nourish our spirit through faith in Him, not Man. I will pray for you, and all of us, who are enduring the faithfulness of those who are in a position to teach us the true faith, but in fact, have been diminished by the temptation of the world, and their positions. Remember our Lord said to not try to be teachers, as preaching he word is easy, but setting the example, and living the faith is hard as we are not able at times to follow that voice within us from GOD, and through fancy dressings, hide the weakness beneath those dressings. Peter is a wonderful example, as he had denied our Lord three times, showing the weakness in man. Cardinal Dolan,is a teacher of our faith, and unfortunately not a saint. Was he directed towards his actions by someone from the Vatican? We will never know, and remember Bishop Murphy, did worse than that in what he had done in Boston. The Vatican must once and for all purge themselves of the weakness, and those that are infected with Homosexuality, whether it is with Children(which is the greatest sin) or teen-aged young men, or mature men. Like termites, the evil spirits find any crack that they can invade us with, which is why confession is so vital to our spiritual well-being. But if you are going to a priest who will white-wash your sins, and tells you that "as long as you do it with love, it is okay", then you are being misguided, and should go to someone else. More importantly is that we are truly penitent about our sins, and not to repeat them again. Don't think the devil doesn't know our weaknesses, and tries to dress the same sin we had committed before and are aware of those, into looking like something innocent, thereby causing us to repeat the sins we would not do if we recognized them.
According to St. Paul, teacher of the faith to the gentiles, we must all work out our own salvation. It is a challenge every day that we awaken, and know our own weaknesses, and strengths.
St Padre Pio wrote that he was attacked in his faithful beliefs every single day. Whenever I feel down in my faith, I have turned to Peters faults, and St. Pio, as examples, and read what St Paul wrote about "Who then can be saved". We can only be saved through Jesus, and pray for the protection of Almighty God, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, to send us strength to get through the enormous temptations of this world.
Frank, do not lose your faith because of one mans failure, and pray for Cardinal Dolan, as his sins have been uncovered, and the Vatican must deal with that, not us. We are not judges, only Jesus is, which doesn't mean that we should not observe our brothers sins, and try to get him back on the right road to salvation.
Frank, just give your feelings up to our Lord as you receive him today, ask him to strengthen your faith in him, not any church leaders. Imagine all of those in Israel that thought that other church leaders were the Messiah, and they failed in every respect. Cheer up Frank, and give your feelings to Jesus at mass, and you will walk away feeling relieved, and unburdened once more.
GOd bless you, Dominus Vobiscum
Paranoia, fantasy, delusion ...

Your mental masturbation is working overtime, Itchy. Try not to strain yourself ... you might go blind!
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

#7720 Jun 4, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Frank! But his lines are the same over and over to different people: clueless, utterly pathetic, delusional, in need of help, and then his repeatedly same profanity, member of th a----- club, you're an a-----, mental masturbation, over and over he repeats with the same rage ranting on. Thought the Men's Club meeting this past week would have helped him. Unless it's because he didn't get any "Jim Time". Praying for peace in his heart, peace that will eliminate his anger and rage.
Still clueless, still pathetic ... and still so boring, Princess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Basil Fomeen 62,297
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Willoughby 13,860
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,626
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 16,753
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 13,271
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 3 hr NEMO 21
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Todd Geis 334,233

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages