First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Renfield is back

Englishtown, NJ

#22 Oct 14, 2011
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man! The establishment can't hold me down!
Neither could the staff at Pilgrim State.
El Rushbo

West Hempstead, NY

#23 Oct 14, 2011
If the media would just go home and not give the protesters anymore media time, this "movement" would be over. If a tree falls in the woods an there is no one there to hear it...
Hmmm

Mineola, NY

#25 Oct 14, 2011
Hipster dooshbags.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#26 Oct 14, 2011
Renfield is back wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither could the staff at Pilgrim State.
LMAO! That was good.

I grew up in Kings Park. I know all about loonies. It wouldn't have been my hometown if there wasn't some guy walking around uptown in his pajamas talking to himself...
Rob Johnson

Long Beach, CA

#27 Oct 14, 2011
Union Mobs and OCCUPY win as Mayor Bloomberg cowers and surrenders saying he will no longer protect the Private Property rights of the Park owners and defend citizens in NYC.

What will the Mayor sacrifice next to the Mobs?
Oh, if ONLY the NY Mayor had a back bone and the strength of character needed at this dismal hour for NY. So Sad.
PS is BS

Rockville, MD

#28 Oct 14, 2011
OWS protesters fall into 2 groups: Lazy, drug addled, losers who can't make it in society who are using this as an excuse to validate their pathetic existence and those that are exploiting this "movement" to further fleece companies and the general public, i.e., Unions.

The group as a whole is just an incoherent, unruly mob and wake the fck up kids: NOBODY is taking you seriously.

Time to go back to "Occupy Your Parents' Basement"
Crocman

United States

#29 Oct 14, 2011
Plutocracy is the fraud of democracy.
PS is BS

Rockville, MD

#30 Oct 14, 2011
that's why the Founding Fathers abhorred democracy and set up a Constitutional Republic. We use the term "democracy" in our vernacular but it's a misnomer.
not saying

United States

#31 Oct 14, 2011
Whew! You got me nervous for a minute there. Peace.
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm joking around! I'm a dirty hippy too!
Renfield is back

Englishtown, NJ

#32 Oct 14, 2011
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! That was good.
I grew up in Kings Park. I know all about loonies. It wouldn't have been my hometown if there wasn't some guy walking around uptown in his pajamas talking to himself...
I was going to say Kings Park but I didn't know if people still remembered it.

I had a relative, that I never saw, who was there before I was born and stayed for decades. On at least one occasion, he, too, went for a stroll.
not saying

United States

#33 Oct 14, 2011
posted twice. far out
Hopeless 2012

New York, NY

#34 Oct 14, 2011
OWS what a joke.I took my son to see the OWS mess,to show him where whining,complaining,and lack of self reliance will get you.Even at the age of twelve he realizes the hypocrisy of a bunch of people on laptops,cellphones,wearing LL Bean,sipping star bucks,crying about capitalism.The people at OWS are just confused about reality,they can't possibly hate capitalism and cheer a man like Russell Simmons,who owns a debit card company that charges absorbent rates.The same Russell Simmons that has branded everything he can to turn a coin.OWS also had a half assed vigil for Steve Jobs,no not some unknown charity worker Steve Jobs of Apple a Multi billionaire.They don't hate capitalism,they hate white middle aged men that have succeeded,and don't share the same views of the world as them.They hope for a future where even the lest productive are givin a living wage,and free to pursue Their love of playing the bongo.They long for a world free from responsabilty.A world where there are no debts,everything is free.Not since the start of civilization has such a place existed,and would you really want to live in such a place,where no one has any responsibility, a world of children.Maybe all they really want is to go back to kindergarten.
El Rushbo

West Hempstead, NY

#35 Oct 14, 2011
Hopeless 2012 wrote:
OWS what a joke.I took my son to see the OWS mess,to show him where whining,complaining,and lack of self reliance will get you.Even at the age of twelve he realizes the hypocrisy of a bunch of people on laptops,cellphones,wearing LL Bean,sipping star bucks,crying about capitalism.The people at OWS are just confused about reality,they can't possibly hate capitalism and cheer a man like Russell Simmons,who owns a debit card company that charges absorbent rates.The same Russell Simmons that has branded everything he can to turn a coin.OWS also had a half assed vigil for Steve Jobs,no not some unknown charity worker Steve Jobs of Apple a Multi billionaire.They don't hate capitalism,they hate white middle aged men that have succeeded,and don't share the same views of the world as them.They hope for a future where even the lest productive are givin a living wage,and free to pursue Their love of playing the bongo.They long for a world free from responsabilty.A world where there are no debts,everything is free.Not since the start of civilization has such a place existed,and would you really want to live in such a place,where no one has any responsibility, a world of children.Maybe all they really want is to go back to kindergarten.
My friend, I don't think I could have put that any better myself.
You have stated something that makes the most sense of any of these posts.

Since: Oct 10

West Jordan, UT

#36 Nov 15, 2011
Think of this huge favor well be doing for them!They will have to leave, with or without their tents and bicycle and fart powered generatros, and find a new place to stay, a new way to sustain themselves, and a new issue to complain about.

Since: Oct 10

West Jordan, UT

#37 Nov 15, 2011
Or maybe they'll finally learn for once, like the rest of us, is to work hard and make smart decisions, and just do the trendy thing. That's how I got ahead in life, just like everybody on it. Hopefully some of those sqabblers down in the park will actually realize they need to get off of their riteous asses and take the first step up the ladder, and not have their their messiash The Obama swoop down and pick everyone up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 min The Phanton Rider 9,736
jets talk back (Dec '07) 9 min Paul Yanks 10,456
Yankees GM Brian Cashman's Wife Files for Divor... (Feb '12) 15 min Jack 48
last post wins! (Jun '10) 34 min _MrsB_ 25,527
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 36 min Paul Yanks 17,513
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 39 min Younohoo 226
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Mothra 50,421
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 312,873
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr Nassau 3 12,096

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST