Pearlperry Reich Mother fighting for custody of her children after...

Feb 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

A mother of four has spoken out about her ordeal at the hands of an Orthodox Jewish community- saying she was trapped in an abusive arranged marriage for six years.

Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joe borber

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

1. who paid for the wig
2. are u coppying feldman
3. how can u keep kosher for the kids & not for yourself
4. what does your children say to this whole matter
5. what other sexual thing did he do

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Pearlperry Reich Mother

Doesn't that sound like a Metal band?
Perry

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Please join my Facebook group. Thanks so much for all your support. http://www.facebook.com/groups/34328867236066...
Jewel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

This story is not what it seems. Ms. Reich is doing a fine job portraying herself as the victim. When in fact she has lost all credibility within her community, friends and family (all which love her very much- and will gladly embrace her no matter what she’s done). No one in their right mind will allow children to stay with someone who has been partying (drugs and alcohol)– sleeping with anyone for the right price.. Her husband is not how she portrays him. Yes they had marital issues – but her approach is from from creditable. She is exploding her kids to achieve her goals. Her husband is torn and is trying to keep the pieces of his family together.

Pearl – There are many good people you can contact in your community (in Lakewood – doesn’t have to be chassidish) that can help you get out of this hole.

Reach out. Please, do it for your kids, your family, your husband (yes, your husband) and for yourself.
David

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Its interesting how the articles on this PearlPerry saga all over the internet mention only her statements, no official statements from the husband, and no mention of the lewd sexual pictures of this woman all over the internet, I cant imagine a model with such pictures being able to take care of her children in such a climate, no mentin is made of the abuse that she alleges, and why does she portray all the religous comminity in one stroke here (if not for publicity)-- if she had a problem with her husband or with the jewish court (whom she signed up for but only sued her husband after she was no happy with their verdict) why criticise in a public forum (and fundraise)the whole community? And she says she is bringing up the children orthordox, so why criticise the system you bring your kids up on?
looser

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Pearl, ur hot & beautiful, you deserve 2 have a gr8 life and not suffer in any which way.
ur entiteled 2 live ur life the way you feel like & personally really appreciate that you didn't spread dirt about our religion; it's beautiful 2 live the jewish way, but I'm sure being as beautiful as you are comes with alot of "tests", you must b having alot of doubts & I'm sure ur wondering if you did the right thing, well only you can decide that & I hope ur not crying urself 2 sleep bec in the end ull realize that you made a stupid move...
poor debrah feldman she's as ugly as ugly can get and a big looser, you @least have what it takes 2 b a shikse... Live ur fun life, don't drag ur kids into it, don't mess them up as well... Good luck!!
The Souper Knotzie

Ridge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Pearlpenny is making change......come taste my matzo balls soup......
Jewel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

joe borber wrote:
1. who paid for the wig
2. are u coppying feldman
3. how can u keep kosher for the kids & not for yourself
4. what does your children say to this whole matter
5. what other sexual thing did he do
In regard to "4. what does your children say to this whole matter"

Let me tell you a secret - she doesn't care about her kids. We know her well. Shes a poor mother who cares about herself and 'so called' career. Why do you think they are taking her kids away- she parties till late at night and is a KNOWN prostitute. Yes, prostitute. Right now their are many men who are very scared that she'll revel their name. This is not what it seems.

Her husband is such a sweet guy. His luck he ended up with a complicated wife. She is so confused.

Which model wears a wig and poses half nude??? Wigs are intended for modesty.

Also, she'll do anything for money ANYHING. if you think the money she's raising will be spent well. Your dreaming.

I read the comments on Facebook- people are so naive. They have no clue.

For the kids sake, I hope she loses custody till she gets a grip on her life.
Dassa

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

Judged:

Listen up guys. I am perrys friend. I kmow her well and was heavily involved with her, tryin to sort things out. Not once did she ever have a real example of the "abuse" she is constantly hockin about.It bordered more on him not appreciating her body, the amnt of orgasms she was/wasnt having.... You get the pic. She is narcissistic, negligent, and self absorbed. Religion aint the issue here. Its not a matter of not being shomer shabbat or tzniut. were talkin lowliness, dirty and despicable. What an absolute disgrace, Perry dear. you are a ruined woman. I pray your sweet children stand a chance. BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN WITH YOU!!
The Souper Knotzie

Ridge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Dassa....I guess you failed too....in english class!
Jewel

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Dassa you're 100% right. Truth will eventually prevail.

“Watch out for that tree”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

3 of the 4 kids were born outside the marriage. doesn't seem kosher to me.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Brookhaven John wrote:
Pearlperry Reich Mother
Doesn't that sound like a Metal band?
Hey crackhead moron....next time you go to Pinelawn with your camcorder.....remember to bring some film....than get it you tubed, so I can watch Donnie pound the shit outta you ya fool...lmfao
Gavi

Drexel Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

You can tell who someone is fighting by reading the comments on these stories. Prostitution, drug dealing? Really? Let’s see a police report. The fact that her ex’s MO is having people anonymously post comments on articles calling his wife a prostitute speaks volumes about what type of person he is
Mark

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

I don't know Pearl or her husband, but all I can say is if I had any thought that Pearl was an upstanding, poor, and credible woman, she shot that all down with her Dr. Phil appearance. She showed how ignorant and uneducated she is. I feel for her, but this is not the way to do things. She has dropped to the bottom of the barrel. And that boyfriend.....?? OMG!!! and I don't mean that in a positive way. I mean, what was she thinking? The fact that we don't hear any statements fro the husband's camp is proof in the pudding of what is being dealt with here. Poor guy. And perry, Chocolate Cake??? Where did you go to school?? I did see your poem written to the Holtzberg's of blessed memory. And there I did see a beautiful side to you. So you have it in you, but it somehow got buried deep deep down. Repent my dear!!!! Your father in heaven will open his arms super wide. Embrace him!!! You will not regret it. If not for the sake of yourself, at least for the sake of your children. They are precious, but at this point they don't stand much of a chance. Religious or not. Poor children. I cry for them.
visitor

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Let's remember it's a free country and she and other women in this fundamental group are entitled to their day in civil court.The "binding arbitration "the rabbis force on people scares them into signing their civil liberties away.A class action lawsuit against this religios group could force them to quit using this technique.Since you all so heavily defend this religious group's right to take away civil liberties ,how do you feel about Sharia law?
Mark

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

visitor wrote:
Let's remember it's a free country and she and other women in this fundamental group are entitled to their day in civil court.The "binding arbitration "the rabbis force on people scares them into signing their civil liberties away.A class action lawsuit against this religios group could force them to quit using this technique.Since you all so heavily defend this religious group's right to take away civil liberties ,how do you feel about Sharia law?
Sir, you haven't a clue!!!!
visitor

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Maybe not but I love this country and it's constitution and we are all equal under the law and any religious group where arranged marriages are forced on women has no respect for the constitution nor for it's own people.What are you all afraid will happen if you let people think for themselves?
AGREE

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

The Souper Knotzie wrote:
Pearlpenny is making change......come taste my matzo balls soup......
Agree 100% to what you have said
visitor

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

You all just love to force other people to do what you think is right.Your part of judaism is the most restrictive in the world.That's okay if you do it volontary,but if she and others are done with it they have the right to walk away and not mess with rabbinical court.Even the Amish don't have BS like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 31 min Opinion 14,810
We VS We (Nov '09) 2 hr ZCs 1,817
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr Zero Comments 5,453
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Big Sky 305,434
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr litesong 46,275
USA and ISIS in Iraq 9 hr Opinion 27
ZIONIST POLITICAL LEADERS in AMERICA need to be... 9 hr PPROGRESSIVE POLI... 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 307,373
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 10 hr Lawrence politics 10,337
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs