Rangers talk back

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#7552 Jun 4, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Only thing bad about this is listening to Barry Melrose on espn with his ever changing who he likes bit...as the expert guy...
Should be tight games...my guess, 3-2...Both top goalies..edge, LA.
NY would go crazy if the rangers can pull it off however....
before the playoffs began, Melrose (like everyone else) probably had Boston as a lock. Based on that, this one is up for grabs. The team with the less mental errors, wins

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7553 Jun 14, 2014
The STRANGERS will never win the cup again....BWAAAAAA! The party wil continue on Tulip Ave all day today. Im buying LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#7554 Jun 14, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
The STRANGERS will never win the cup again....BWAAAAAA! The party wil continue on Tulip Ave all day today. Im buying LMAO!

Tulip ave in the carolinas?? these guys are not fooled...you have not stepped foot on long island in years...how long is it now, 5??

you reside in the carolinas, south to be exact...exposed as a phony christian fanactic, a liar to his family and friends...

but hey, when was the last time any team you like won?? early 80's in hockey, never in basketball...69 in football and 86 in baseball

ouch...it hurts, i know it...and the outlook for all your teams is , shall we say, years or decades away...

so, do the fake shout outs...you now fool no one...try your soon lies...you are a fat coward...nothing more, nothing less

and, i have all the proof...exposed as the 2 people who met you, pointed it out..thank them for the big get, fatso 8 chins..and stay cool...please let me know where i can get that hat...oh, say hi to shannon for me, please, corey also...and of course, the fattest cook in the carolinas...

see you around tubby...

go rangers, eastern conference champs...

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

Since: Aug 07

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#7555 Oct 2, 2014
TMAN_Mets wrote:
You can put your tulips on my organ....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7556 Oct 3, 2014
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
You can put your tulips on my organ....
Do you like the make up of this team? not much center depth...

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

Since: Aug 07

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#7557 Oct 3, 2014
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like the make up of this team? not much center depth...
Obviously, the makeup of last years team was better. With Stepan out. it definitely makes them short at center. Maybe Lindberg can step up like he has during preseason....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7558 Oct 4, 2014
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the makeup of last years team was better. With Stepan out. it definitely makes them short at center. Maybe Lindberg can step up like he has during preseason....
I hope your right. I think the 19 year old just shows how the young rangers have some depth...the lighting down here in tampa now have 3 ex rangers and all pumped up. I tend to agree, cannot stand them, but they will be dangerous.

its just about hockey time, cannot wait. Oh, malone looks good so far, I had a funny feeling he would bounce back...and still very few teams in the east, have a king at goalie

Florida...home of Trump

#7559 Oct 7, 2014
I'm ready for hockey; football is over. Isles made a couple of decent moves over the weekend. Looks like the forum is quiet too; meaning there's plenty of tickets left for the home opener. ESPN rated Rangers 13th because of Stephan's injury. I'm suprised they let those players get away to Tampa.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7560 Oct 7, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
I'm ready for hockey; football is over. Isles made a couple of decent moves over the weekend. Looks like the forum is quiet too; meaning there's plenty of tickets left for the home opener. ESPN rated Rangers 13th because of Stephan's injury. I'm suprised they let those players get away to Tampa.
reason they let them go was money...they had too many players to resign and just not enough. sather admitted they were good, just wanted too much. even though it was well deserved...tampa loving every bit of it, and they are improved...Isles did make some good moves...should be a great season. I never pay attention to espn rankings...I did not see them picking the rangers to be in the cup last year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7561 Dec 27, 2014
8-0 run....looking much much better....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7562 Jan 1, 2015
9 of 10. Not a fan of glass. Waste of money.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7563 Jan 4, 2015
10 out of 11...starting to jell. J t miller looking good. Hayes also...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7564 Jan 8, 2015
West coast trip starts off with a win ...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7565 Jan 9, 2015
Rangers take the kings down. Nice start to the west coast trip

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7566 Feb 6, 2015
the king is out for at least a month...isn't it fun, the nhl is unlike the nfl and can be vague on reporting injuries...

Florida...home of Trump

#7567 Feb 11, 2015
although I'm an Islander fan, get well soon King

“too much coffee!”

Since: Jun 09

oceanside

#7568 Feb 12, 2015
I was surprised to see Lundqvist was with them on the road trip tonite.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7569 Feb 13, 2015
Guinness Drinker wrote:
although I'm an Islander fan, get well soon King
Saw him on the ground. It was a ugly thing. Let's hope no one else gets hit like that.

Good sportsmanship post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#7570 Feb 13, 2015
Good road trip for the rangers. Zuc on fire. Hayes also.

Florida...home of Trump

#7571 Feb 13, 2015
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw him on the ground. It was a ugly thing. Let's hope no one else gets hit like that.
Good sportsmanship post.
thanks.....of course you know on Monday night, that will not be the case. I think the last time the Isles beat the Rangers four straight was the first time I could drink Guinness.....legally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Yorkers split over whether to nix Christoph... 26 min plottmasteram 4
News Brooklyn College doesn't want police using camp... 2 hr Maude 11
I used to walk around nude at PBS 3 hr Big Bird 1
Charlie "politically correct" Rose ? 3 hr Big Bird 4
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 5 hr Maude 5,724
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr June VanDerMark 320,076
CNN. Is now ROY 6 hr Americans 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 hr jimi-yank 341,856
jets talk back (Dec '07) 10 hr jimi-yank 15,183
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 11 hr jimi-yank 7,155

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages