Rangers talk back
RICH L

New York, NY

#6945 Oct 18, 2011
LIAM wrote:
LET"S GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!! Tonight should be an awesome game.

No dig, but it was an awesome game, by Tavares, we fans were wondering when he was going to wake up and get a few points but he has now exploded, hope he can enjoy a injury free season, and put mucho points on the board along with his linemates. PS the Boyle penalty was a bad call, but as they say they have a way of evening out over the season, I, personally don't believe it though.

“Small gov't.Low taxes, Freedom”

Since: Mar 07

Ronkonkoma

#6946 Oct 18, 2011
RICH L wrote:
<quoted text>
No dig, but it was an awesome game, by Tavares, we fans were wondering when he was going to wake up and get a few points but he has now exploded, hope he can enjoy a injury free season, and put mucho points on the board along with his linemates. PS the Boyle penalty was a bad call, but as they say they have a way of evening out over the season, I, personally don't believe it though.
Yeah Tavares looked awesome, but the Rangers played like crap and still could have won without the two bad calls. Callahan was also a bad call, there was no way he could have stoopped on one skate from hitting Nabokov. The Doyle and Callahan calls were the goal scoaring penalties, so without them it's 2-1 Rangers .

I've watched hockey for enough years to know they DO even out over time...
RICH L

New York, NY

#6947 Oct 18, 2011
Lost Rights James Bovard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Tavares looked awesome, but the Rangers played like crap and still could have won without the two bad calls. Callahan was also a bad call, there was no way he could have stoopped on one skate from hitting Nabokov. The Doyle and Callahan calls were the goal scoaring penalties, so without them it's 2-1 Rangers .
I've watched hockey for enough years to know they DO even out over time...
What I was referring to was individual penalties they never even ouit and i'm talking about certain players like Gretzky, Lemieux,Crosby certain players are certainly protected by the league, and many calls are not called against them and the infractions, the league doesn't want the Stars of the game sitting in the sin bins, and that is what I meant, and i've been watching almost forever,for over 40 years, also.
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#6948 Oct 18, 2011
Long night but the Rangers pull out there first win of the season!!! King Henrik stood on his friggen head again stopping 40 shots. Unreal!
Big Jim Dolan

Trumbull, CT

#6950 Oct 19, 2011
Hey Blueseat Boneheads Stanley Cup Final tickets are now on sale.
RICH L

New York, NY

#6951 Oct 27, 2011
Hello, Are there any Rangers fans out there? No posting for 10 days, amazing.

Since: Sep 11

Seaford, NY

#6952 Oct 29, 2011
WOW.....what a pathetic loss today, No staal is killing us
RICH L

New York, NY

#6953 Oct 31, 2011
The Isles have optioned Gillies to their minor league affiliate Bridgeport, and any club can now claim him, they are bringing up Nino Neidereiter to take his spot on the roster, I believe this is a totally idiotic, moronic move, and once again the Isles will be totally pushed around, because they will be the biggest PUSSIES in any league, and depending on Matt Martin to be the enforcer is retarded he is not a heavyweight,should john Taveras get boarded, and out for the year I can blame that on the scumbags who run my team, and according to the hack who wrote the article the Rangers have no enforcer either,I disagree, I am an Isles fan as all you know, but I do watch the Rangers also when my team is not playing, and I know the Rangers have toughness, guys like Prust, Boyle and even a bunch of middleweights like Sauer, Dubinski,and a couple more will drop the gloves, the Isles owner cheap Charlie the Chink has some kind of aversion to tough guys on this team he has gotten rid of fighters like Rechlicxc,"sp" Konopka,Bridgeport tough guy Yablonsky,and now Gillies, I guess the Chink f/ag is afraid of guys with muscles, maybe he can bring one of his 10 year olds over from China, to be the enforcer. Here is the link...

http://www.islanderspointblank.com/2011/10/gi...

“Small gov't.Low taxes, Freedom”

Since: Mar 07

Ronkonkoma

#6954 Nov 7, 2011
Four wins in a row, Defense playing strong, starting to look impressive...
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#6955 Nov 10, 2011
Lost Rights James Bovard wrote:
Four wins in a row, Defense playing strong, starting to look impressive...
See what happens after they called up Avery? haha This team hasnt put it all together yet and are still looking pretty damn good.
RICH L

New York, NY

#6956 Nov 21, 2011
Wow, 1 post in 2 full weeks, why even have this thread, yes I am an isles fan, but I enjoy reading what other fans are thinking, and saying but I am not getting it here. lol
RICH L

New York, NY

#6957 Dec 5, 2011
Only 1 post in 3 1/2 weeks, I guess you guys only post when your team is doing bad,and even I admit that hasen't happened in a while.
Blueseat Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#6958 Dec 6, 2011
RICH L wrote:
Only 1 post in 3 1/2 weeks, I guess you guys only post when your team is doing bad,and even I admit that hasen't happened in a while.
Spoke too soon!
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#6959 Dec 6, 2011
Wrong again you slob! He actually posted that message after the Rangers lost last night. Must kill you seeing the NYR playing so well with a young team that will be good for a longggggg time. How's the "money is no object" working out? hahahahaha
Blueseat Boneheads

Trumbull, CT

#6960 Dec 6, 2011
LIAM wrote:
Wrong again you slob! He actually posted that message after the Rangers lost last night. Must kill you seeing the NYR playing so well with a young team that will be good for a longggggg time. How's the "money is no object" working out? hahahahaha
Don't worry Bonehead, the rangers will tank as usual, will struggle to make the playoffs, then get booted out in the first round; wait for it!
LIAM

Orlando, FL

#6961 Dec 7, 2011
You really are such a fat jerk off that you are not worth my time. DO you even watch hockey? Rangers will struggle to make the playoffs? hahaha I almost feel bad for you Mush. No life and no common sense. It must suck to be you!
Lundqvist Blows Another

Florham Park, NJ

#6962 Dec 9, 2011
Too bad the NHL doesn't give a banner for October / November. The strangers would have a bunch hanging from the rafters.
Lundqvist Blows Another

Florham Park, NJ

#6963 Dec 16, 2011
Looks like the strangers are tanking earlier then expected this season.
RICH L

New York, NY

#6965 Dec 27, 2011
Wow 2 posts by Liam in 47 days,and nothing from any other Ranger fans,simply Wow.

Since: Sep 11

Seaford, NY

#6966 Dec 27, 2011
Rangers kickin ass, and not even playing there best hockey yet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 36 min tiffany 1,142
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 2,993
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 335,675
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 43,570
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr Buckaroo Banzai 2,835
Review: ARTLOOK GLASS COMPANY NEW YORK 4 hr The Lord Loves a ... 66
I've been living a lie for 20 years 8 hr Count Teleky 1

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages