Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street

There are 26 comments on the ABC News story from Nov 17, 2011, titled Occupy Wall Street. In it, ABC News reports that:

7:43 p.m. ET - ABC News' Aaron Katersky: There were some arrests for blocking traffic but the rest of the march has been uneventful.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2011
If not for the media the march on Wall Street would equate to a gnat fart in a football stadium. Marchers’ demands are popular amongst their ranks but the vast majority of Americans are not buying their marxist idiocy.
Who in their right mind wants to associate with nitwits who scrutinize the net worth of others and then demand government take it away? Isn’t that how a pack of thieves operate?
It’s safe to assume marchers also scrutinize each other’s net worth during their abundant off time. Perhaps one may have more Ramen noodles than another or a car that runs or more beads or more Jerry Garcia memorabilia, etc. Surely it’s an environment for envy and jealously to flourish.

Occupy Infighting: OWS ½ million $ donations controlled by top 1%, deposited in targeted big bank…

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/24/occu...

Since: Nov 11

Cameroon

#2 Nov 18, 2011
all kinds of research chemicals and plant foods available here contact us at [email protected]

mephedrone, oxycontin, 5ai, mdai, 2ci, 2ce

thank you
question

Finland

#4 Nov 18, 2011
1% is owning 50% and some of the 99% are just servants.
there are many a poor who just can't make it until the end of the month.
me hero is robin hood
u can keep yer vonbankensstein
question

Finland

#5 Nov 23, 2011
most protesters aren't marxists.
we're in 21th century
but we still have the castes like in middleage india.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#6 Nov 23, 2011
question wrote:
me hero is robin hood
There is no 99%.
I am not in the 1%, not even close. But I have seceded from the 99%, as almost all of the taxpayers have done.
The 99% is really just the 47% that depend upon the government for their daily subsistence. You know... leeches.
The 47% need to stop ripping off the 53% who pay taxes.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#7 Nov 23, 2011
question wrote:
me hero is robin hood
Michael Moore tried, but he cannot fit into any robin hood costume on the face of the earth.
We're gonna need a lot more material to cover that hero. I'm just glad he's an OWS celebrity, and, as such, he's given a free pass for all his wealth. He's earned it. <snicker snicker>
Kimm

Crossett, AR

#8 May 16, 2012
Rich ass bastards won't give back to this country!!!, Me disabled tried my best to get a job at that scermy place Walmart, They ant nothing but rich ass scumbags!!!, Who wont give back to their grandmother!!!, RICH SCUMBAGS IS ALL THEY ARE WHO ARE GOING TO BURN FOREVER!!!!
Neggir Po

Wellsboro, PA

#9 May 16, 2012
I am the 99%, hence my screen name.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#10 May 16, 2012
WoW!! Is THIS still a newsworthy event...Haven't heard ANYTHING about the Occupy folks at all as of late..
Brooklyn Dude

United States

#11 May 16, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
WoW!! Is THIS still a newsworthy event...Haven't heard ANYTHING about the Occupy folks at all as of late..
Take your head out of your a__ and you will see the light.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#12 May 17, 2012
Kimm doesnt get it wrote:
Rich ass bastards won't give back to this country!!!, Me disabled tried my best to get a job at that scermy place Walmart, They ant nothing but rich ass scumbags!!!, Who wont give back to their grandmother!!!, RICH SCUMBAGS IS ALL THEY ARE WHO ARE GOING TO BURN FOREVER!!!!
News flash OccuTard. The "rich" already pay for most of the 47%s entitlements.

According to the National Taxpayers Union:

The top 1% pay 36.73% of income taxes
the top 5% pay 58.66% of income taxes
the top 10% pay 70.47% of income taxes
the top 25% pay 87.30% of income taxes
the top 50% pay 97.75% of income taxes
the bottom 50% pay 2.25% of income taxes

How much more to the greedy OccuTards want!?

On a different note. Tune away from PMSNBC and your attitude will improve.

BBQed Beagle

Yonkers, NY

#13 May 17, 2012
question wrote:
me hero is robin hood
You must be talking about "The Gore"!!!!!

He lives in a humungous mansion and has an electric bill TWENTY TIMES the average!

You know the scene where the electricity is zapping all over the lab? Well that's the way Al's living room looks when he turns on the lights!
To The Point

United States

#14 May 17, 2012
Supercalafradgelistic wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash OccuTard. The "rich" already pay for most of the 47%s entitlements.
According to the National Taxpayers Union:
The top 1% pay 36.73% of income taxes
the top 5% pay 58.66% of income taxes
the top 10% pay 70.47% of income taxes
the top 25% pay 87.30% of income taxes
the top 50% pay 97.75% of income taxes
the bottom 50% pay 2.25% of income taxes
How much more to the greedy OccuTards want!?
On a different note. Tune away from PMSNBC and your attitude will improve.
That's right!!!!! Freakin' Occutards.... they want the rich (like to see how they define that one) to give them something. Here's an idea, go get a damn JOB and you will get a CHECK for SERVICES RENDERED! If you didn't EARN it, you aren't ENTITLED to it!

Why is this so hard!
To The Point

United States

#15 May 17, 2012
Brooklyn Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The Occutards don't equate to diddly s**t and DO NOT represent the majority in any measure. They can throw around their little 99% title they want, but it changes nothing.

If the actual 99% actually gave a damn about their pathetic cause for freebies and handouts, we would all be lined up with them. It ought to be a REALLY BIG CLUE that this does not happen.

DUH!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#16 May 17, 2012
Brooklyn Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I FREAKIN' heard that DUDE..
teacher

Wellsboro, PA

#17 May 17, 2012
I sit on my butt and get a paycheck. All I did was do drugs and alcohol and cheat on all my exams and presto I'm a teacher. Not to change the subject but Miranda Cosgrove is getting to old for me.
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#18 May 17, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
If you can't figure it out then you don't understand that media-controlled is of the Establishment ?

So you think OWS is uneducated?

United States

#19 May 17, 2012
HangUpAndDrive wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no 99%.
I am not in the 1%, not even close. But I have seceded from the 99%, as almost all of the taxpayers have done.
The 99% is really just the 47% that depend upon the government for their daily subsistence. You know... leeches.
The 47% need to stop ripping off the 53% who pay taxes.
You are clueless!

Ever heard of govt provided Affluent Welfare and no tax pay by the some of the Corporatists and takes your hard-working taxpayers monies!

WBHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

United States

#20 May 17, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
If not for the media the march on Wall Street would equate to a gnat fart in a football stadium. Marchers’ demands are popular amongst their ranks but the vast majority of Americans are not buying their marxist idiocy.
Who in their right mind wants to associate with nitwits who scrutinize the net worth of others and then demand government take it away? Isn’t that how a pack of thieves operate?
It’s safe to assume marchers also scrutinize each other’s net worth during their abundant off time. Perhaps one may have more Ramen noodles than another or a car that runs or more beads or more Jerry Garcia memorabilia, etc. Surely it’s an environment for envy and jealously to flourish.
Occupy Infighting: OWS ½ million $ donations controlled by top 1%, deposited in targeted big bank…
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/24/occu...
OWS AND TEA PArty agreed on one thing ... but you are another ignorant ignoramus if you can not see what they are doing to help you restore failed US. You must another Zombie!
duhhhhhhh

Yonkers, NY

#21 May 18, 2012
uIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text> If you can't figure it out then you don't understand that media-controlled is of the Establishment ?
So you think OWS is uneducated?
No more uneducated than you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 13 min NEMO 12,419
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 24 min Nonlib 746
Most international city - NYC London or Paris 31 min Aquinas 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 41,939
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,931
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Buddy from Whites... 333,227
Lester Holt vs Donald Trump 3 hr Oliver 11
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 7 hr Jennifer 142

New York Jobs

More from around the web