Yankees talk back
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#45121 Nov 22, 2012
Toddy ran out!He knows he will be laughed at in here.He will hear last place. Jets stink.The clowns.He is in the woods,Harry and I are worried.But we will get it on as he is gone.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#45122 Nov 22, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Just
End
The
Season

bellichek will run this up worse if he can...he will make rex eat dirt....

I know a certain jet fan who will hide for days.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#45123 Nov 22, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Just
End
The
Season
Lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#45124 Nov 22, 2012
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Just
End
The
Season

This loss does it. Stunned. 4 pat starters out. Thought this would be close. Field goal? Wow.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#45125 Nov 22, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
bellichek will run this up worse if he can...he will make rex eat dirt....
I know a certain jet fan who will hide for days.
Yup....perhaps weeks....fat slob is a coward....lmfao
Fireman Ed

Langsville, OH

#45126 Nov 23, 2012
The Jets are great, they give me free tickets to all their games so I can make a total azz of myself. Rex is a great coach, a football genius, I have complete faith in him.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#45127 Jan 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
but, he gets unemployment!!!jet losing, he must be going nuts!!
welfare, foot stamps and 24/7 hiding, judging and phony profiles and fake ISP's on the Yankee forum is what a boring and cowardly life Todd Geis lives.....and the fat slob is afraid and scared to death of everyone and yet talks tough shit behind his computer......Topix 4 peat loser of the losers poll......an uneducated moron also is Topix biggest coward momma chamberlin......unfuckinreal.. ...LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#45128 Jan 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
This loss does it. Stunned. 4 pat starters out. Thought this would be close. Field goal? Wow.
momma chamberlin the unemployed check bouncer acts out a fantasy lifestyle of being employed by the mets, jets and nets brass staff.....and yet the fat sloppy clown is among Topix biggest liars how funny and stupid is that from the coward momma chamberlin? a riot indeed.....LMFAO
mr frank

Torrance, CA

#45132 May 8, 2013
My name is Mr Frank ,I live in Mexico,and I â&#65533;&#65533;m happily married with a lovely wife and three children. I had a very big problem with my wife few months ago,to the extent that she even packed her things away from me and my kids for almost 5 months,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.I discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning a spell caster,and i quote.â&#65533;&#65533 ;Thereâ&#65533;&#65533 ;s someone who can handle your situation,heâ&#65533;& #65533;s always ready and able to do anything related to spell casting,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.â&#65533;&#655 33;[email protected] Solution&#65533;&#6553 3;. I never believed in spell casting,but he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dreamt of loosing my lovely wife.And thatâ&#65533;&#65533;s how i contacted him with his email address,and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that Iâ&#65533;&#65533;ll get my wife back a day after.so i never believed,until when i got home,the next day,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming backâ&#65533;¦..So amazing!! Thatâ&#65533;&#65533;s how i got my wife back through spell casting and our relationship was now stronger than how it was before.One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by [email protected] . So! my advice for you out there is to visit this same website,and tell him your problems too,if you are in any condition related to love issue or getting your ex back,to have a happy family.THANKS.... HIS EMAIL [email protected] ESS IS : CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected] .com AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#45134 May 8, 2013
TMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yanks won't part with Hughes to a team in it's own division, I don't think they should give him up for Bedard anyway. Did you mean Haren?

the real tman...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#45135 May 8, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the real tman...
momma chamberlin is the real fat slob chickenshit coward as all of topix is fully aware......

Since: Jan 08

brooklyn

#45136 Jul 2, 2013
Mets are truly New Yorks Team.
Marky Mark

New Port Richey, FL

#45139 Oct 29, 2014
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma chamberlin is the real fat slob chickenshit coward as all of topix is fully aware......
Agreed.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#45140 Oct 29, 2014
Marky Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
momma chamberlin the fat slob is a coward...a liar and a fruitcake......lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#45142 Feb 25, 2015
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma chamberlin is the real fat slob chickenshit coward as all of topix is fully aware......
true
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#45143 Mar 1, 2015
damon55 wrote:
<quoted text> That's right! you did worse, you had me thrown off the forum !!:(:( This is just my way of posting like you and jimmy and others say i do !!! nothing personal!!! how could it be ? I never met you! Maybe ! just maybe, i'm letting you know that it is not fun !!! to get posted the way i'm now posting to all the ones who want me off !!! I know i got a bum rap! which is sad! But! if BDIS thought for one second!! that i would not fight back for the things he said about my family!!!
You see WW, I don't enjoy disrespecting anyone!!! In fact it is not really me. But! sometimes you have to put the other person(s) in your shoes!!! You know what i mean ???
I been posting on this forum since it was open!! and to think some on here want me off !!!! It's not an igo thing like jimmy thinks!!! I'm just mad! that i get treated for something i believe in..... My love ones !!! And for something i didn't do to others. This started out just between BDIS for starting something really bad, on his attack on my family. Even my deceassed wife !!!!! how would you feel WW? And i din't even know him! so obviously he had his own problem with me.
But! it stops here, as i got it off my chest, for the way i have been treated!
Typical red shirt Bobby....what a boob.......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#45144 Mar 1, 2015
damon55 wrote:
<quoted text> You are extremely JEALOUS of me jimmy-boy. Thank God your not a jealous Woman.!!!! hahahahah....You know what i think jimmy-boy!! You get up 5am posting you go to bed 10pm posting. Maybe you need to spend more quality time with your woman !!! she might feel neglected !!! Just some help for ya nothing personal !:)
Here we go Jimmy-boy.......what a red shirt clown......
jimi-yank

Richmond Hill, NY

#45150 Sep 12, 2015
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Nope....Summerville, SC is Todd's home town......he's out in the doghouse while black Harry is bangin Lori....LLMFAO
Hi Todd. Up early again because if a shift?

How's the gas. Do you like Sunoco.

How does Lori's penis taste at night before bath time.

Golden Corral.

How's the checks. Do they bounce like Harry's basketball.

How is a fatty gap tooth.

bring back Yankees 56.

Why are you hiding. I guess the Mets lost

Fatty gap tooth.
Todd Nation

Danbury, CT

#45151 Sep 12, 2015
Fu Man Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stealing your brother's ID and you are 21 in 2007 but 33 in 2011 go figure....page 108
The boy's a bit too old for you to be stalking, Paulie. You did say the eight-year-olds don't give you any back talk.
Dreamy Toddie

Danbury, CT

#45152 Sep 12, 2015
Paul Yanks wrote:
Hi it's Paulie the Perv again; Phoenix’s most hated new yawker. Checkout the photos of me and my Arizona friends. You can find me under "Crimes against children", "sex crimes", "Drug Offenses".
http://www.mcso.org/Mugshot/ #
I bet it was you who got GUTSY into liking fake wrestling. He'd come over to talk about Todd, and you always had the wrestling on TV 'cause that's what your little boy toys wanted to watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 8 min State of Florida 11,968
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 9 min Nonlib 10,995
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 min the don 329,754
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 14 min jimi-yank 40,231
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 18 min GEORGIA 14,662
Why was human sexuality forum deleted? 28 min flabud7 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Into The Night 60,123
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages