Sweetest Day

United States

#33699 Oct 29, 2007
Sawx win WORLD SERIES and A-ROD says "I don't want to play anymore with you Skankee losers! And thier $#$!$ fans"

Priceless!!!!!!!!

A beautiful day in the neighborhod!!!!
venom

Brooklyn, NY

#33701 Oct 29, 2007
Sweetest Day wrote:
Sawx win WORLD SERIES and A-ROD says "I don't want to play anymore with you Skankee losers! And thier $#$!$ fans"
Priceless!!!!!!!!
A beautiful day in the neighborhod!!!!
World Series?! what's that. the day the Yanks and Mets were out Football season started,, and by the TV ratings it's like no one outside of MA or CO watched. good luck spreading the word
TMAN

Newington, CT

#33703 Oct 29, 2007
The Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if Lowell will resign or not, the Sox front office is hard to figure out. They have played hard ball with guys like Pedro, Lowe and Damon, but offered money to guys like Lugo and Drew that no one was even close to. I think if A-rod gets an extension this week for the $30 million a year everyone is talking about, Lowell will have to be handsomely paid. The Sox might balk at paying him upwards of 15 million a year, but it might take that much to keep him. The Beckett deal looks like an absolute steal right now.
Good post Mouse, WS title for Sox, Beckett Cy young, Lowell WS MVP, no matter what happens from here on out, big steal for Sox. Congrats to Jack and you, just wish you hadn't given up on Sox when they fell behind Tribe 3-1, otherwise, you had a great season of postings. Mets have a lot of work in front of them to get where the Sox are, hope Omar was paying attention. Tell Manny to get a haircut for 2008.

Since: Sep 07

Auburn, ME

#33704 Oct 29, 2007
Nice year, Sox. Ellsbury was a standout. Surprised he didn't get MVP.

Next year is ours. Bye bye, A-rod. Nice stats and pretty swing. But he chokes come October. Who needs him and his ego?

If the Sox pass up on Lowell and sign A-rod - hahahaah - nail in their coffin. He may help get them to the playoffs but will fold in October.
venom

Brooklyn, NY

#33705 Oct 29, 2007
It is no surprise that with an agent that always goes for the money Arod opt-ed out to go for even more money. The question now is who can afford him. The Muts? maybe. The Sux?, not as long as they play in that AAA park called Fenway. I guess getting 2 MVP's between a year of May-ROd, K-Rod headlines and having his wife harassed atYank stadium, gave NY no gurantees. For all the posturing Arod will be back. then again if he leaves to be a gate attraction on a non-contending team that will confirm a lot also
A-Rod

Littleton, CO

#33706 Oct 29, 2007
I've decided to opt out I'm going to the Mets as their new shortstop. Reyes is going to move over to play second base and second fiddle as well. I will be the best SS in NYC. Plus where I live the parking is free no validation is needed

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Since: Aug 07

Toronto

#33708 Oct 29, 2007
Yankees Best Fan wrote:
<quoted text> At 6'2" 200 lbs, how would you like to tell your "boyfriend" a midget kicked you as@??? So you do admit you posted your phone # on the mens room wall. lol lol lol what a jerk, now we all know on Talk Back about how freak-in weird you really are....hahahaha
OMG. it doesn't get any dumber than this. way to follow along.
does it kinda freak you out when you're alone to actually realize how out of touch you are? that you really are an outsider looking in on a world that kinda normal and you need meds to function.

“You're Special”

Location hidden

#33709 Oct 29, 2007
Yankees Best Fan wrote:
Just a thought ! Cabrera, from the Marlins is available...
188- hits
91- runs
38- 2B
34- HR's
117- Rbi's
Ave- 320
And as good as A-Choke on D
A-Choke Who ??????
Take it for what its worth, but I heard several times here that if Cabrera is to go to the Yankees, then they must part with either Hughes, Joba or Kennedy. They can't get him for nothing

“I'm down with F&P, ”

Toronto

#33710 Oct 29, 2007
Bobby updated his profile. It's pretty funny and definetly proves my point. check out the "when I'm not on Topix" part. one of his answers is fashion. can someone other than Bobby explain this one to me?
Billy Ball

Charlotte, NC

#33711 Oct 29, 2007
Congrats to Red Sox...especially John Lester, who deserves some happiness with what he's gone through...The Yankees created the Arod dilemma, because: 1. They use free agency more then most, and basically invented it, so they are hoisted by their own petards. 2. He was willing to move to 3rd, a sacrifice most HOF players wouldn't make, which should have given fans and management a wake up, that he was initially sincere in being a Yank. 3. The inconsistent Yank fan base, who are too stupid to realize he IS the offense, and yet he hear jeers from every corner. He was the best Yankee since Mantle 4. Diddling around with contracts to Jorge, Mariano etal 5. Signing the prima donna in the first place, who has allegiance only to himself, his contract and the devil Borass. Yanks are loaded with huge contracts for terrible players, Giambi among them, Moose and Damon also....who can go. They are a power-based team with no real power threat now that Arod is gone. They have continually failed at buying pitchers, which made the team susceptible the last four years. The solution is to resign all the guys, (pettitte, Mariano and Jorge) sign Cabrera from Florida, and learn to play for runs. They are gonna be staring at the backs of the Sox for a long time, unless they get it right. HO HUM
jim

United States

#33714 Oct 29, 2007
Carlos from Miami wrote:
<quoted text>Take it for what its worth, but I heard several times here that if Cabrera is to go to the Yankees, then they must part with either Hughes, Joba or Kennedy. They can't get him for nothing
correct carlos. yanks will have to give up someone good and young to get someone good and young. no one is taking moose or jason or damon or hidecki off the yanks hands for great young talent. we will now see on this site some of the most stupid trades of all time, tying in dead old players for good kids. ain't happening. honestly, i hate this time of year, as the trades by fans in most cases are so out of wack it is not funny. some are serious and have merit. but, anyone who thinks a team wants the yanks choky old expensive rich men are nuts. they want the cheap great kids. guess again, yank fans, not happening. gotta give up good stuff to get the prime young players. face facts, sox ahead of yanks on this curve and could be for 2-3 more years, in other words, our worst nightmare, a dynasty due to bad management. pray tell who is the righty power hitter now, duncan?? a part timer??
DAVID

Brooklyn, NY

#33715 Oct 29, 2007
Gel Us - Lose Her wrote:
<quoted text>
David is a highly amusing mental patient. According to his past statements, the Yankees are a CURRENT dynasty because they have made the playoffs in each of the past seven seasons. Never mind the post season failures: Suffering seven straight painful defeats does not interfere with the "dynasty" classification, as long as sometime in your past you have won several World Series titles within a short period of time.
By Davey's reasoning, therefore, the RED SOX are an even longer-running dynasty because they won four world titles in the 1912-1918 years, and have been pretty good in the decades since. All hail the Red Sox 95 year dynasty. Davey = jealous loser!
moron,the Yankees won 4 of 5 right before these 7 years 1996-2000, and since 1918 the redsox have sucked until 2004,make a little sense,be happy you have 2 in 4 years,now if you win the next two you will match the Jeter led Yankees 4 in 5 years then you will have a dynasty,but it will never happen,you beat the rusty 10 day off radio city rockettes,now it might be another 86 years until the next one!

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#33716 Oct 29, 2007
A-Rod wrote:
I've decided to opt out I'm going to the Mets as their new shortstop. Reyes is going to move over to play second base and second fiddle as well. I will be the best SS in NYC. Plus where I live the parking is free no validation is needed
We always knew you were the best SS in NY.......I'm sure Reyes would move over for you, unlike some other Captain we know. Speaking of the Captain, have you had a chance to ride in his Ford Edge in blazing copper, perhaps he took you to the airport ?

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#33717 Oct 29, 2007
roger43 wrote:
Bobby updated his profile. It's pretty funny and definetly proves my point. check out the "when I'm not on Topix" part. one of his answers is fashion. can someone other than Bobby explain this one to me?
He models red shirts ???

“smart@ss...that' s me!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Bohemia

#33718 Oct 29, 2007
roger43 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. it doesn't get any dumber than this. way to follow along.
does it kinda freak you out when you're alone to actually realize how out of touch you are? that you really are an outsider looking in on a world that kinda normal and you need meds to function.
did you get to the post where he talks about his "fianci" yet?
jim

United States

#33719 Oct 29, 2007
Billy Ball wrote:
Congrats to Red Sox...especially John Lester, who deserves some happiness with what he's gone through...The Yankees created the Arod dilemma, because: 1. They use free agency more then most, and basically invented it, so they are hoisted by their own petards. 2. He was willing to move to 3rd, a sacrifice most HOF players wouldn't make, which should have given fans and management a wake up, that he was initially sincere in being a Yank. 3. The inconsistent Yank fan base, who are too stupid to realize he IS the offense, and yet he hear jeers from every corner. He was the best Yankee since Mantle 4. Diddling around with contracts to Jorge, Mariano etal 5. Signing the prima donna in the first place, who has allegiance only to himself, his contract and the devil Borass. Yanks are loaded with huge contracts for terrible players, Giambi among them, Moose and Damon also....who can go. They are a power-based team with no real power threat now that Arod is gone. They have continually failed at buying pitchers, which made the team susceptible the last four years. The solution is to resign all the guys,(pettitte, Mariano and Jorge) sign Cabrera from Florida, and learn to play for runs. They are gonna be staring at the backs of the Sox for a long time, unless they get it right. HO HUM
great and accurate post, except you cannot just sign cabrerea, he is not a free agent, and marlins will soak the yanks in a trade for at least 2 great kids. who do they give up and no one wants the old players they have. they are stuck with some dead wood in moose, jason ,johnny and hidecki
DAVID

Brooklyn, NY

#33722 Oct 29, 2007
Ron Hunt wrote:
I dont take shit from Gayvid or Donna !
Why ? I know Yankee history !! THEY DONT !
I hate imature IDIOTS talking TRASH ! I will make it a point, to be here, and antaognize you , because Donna, and Gayvid go to the Met site !!1
I cant WAIT !! To break you balls, just like your buddies.. Don ANd David..CANT WAIT !! I WILL BE HERE EVERY DAY ,EVERY DAY, JUST TO BREAK THEM !
Look forward to your stinky team next year, shit deals coming with YOUR team, looking forward !!!
TO S-it YEARS TO COME !
F- all of you !! F-you big time !
LOOK FORWARD TO BREAKIN THEM !!
YOURS TRULY,
RON HUNT !
your a fool,your not breaking anything,you just rant like a girl and make no sense,now go change your panties and try not to rant and make some sense next time,come on ron cun*,you could do it!

“It might have been !!!”

F&P City

#33724 Oct 29, 2007
jim wrote:
<quoted text>great and accurate post, except you cannot just sign cabrerea, he is not a free agent, and marlins will soak the yanks in a trade for at least 2 great kids. who do they give up and no one wants the old players they have. they are stuck with some dead wood in moose, jason ,johnny and hidecki
A dynasty in transition, time to rebuild. Trade Jeter for whatever you can get for him, that's the first and most important step.........he's poison I tell ya !
A-Rod

Littleton, CO

#33723 Oct 29, 2007
Tap San in LIC wrote:
<quoted text>
We always knew you were the best SS in NY.......I'm sure Reyes would move over for you, unlike some other Captain we know. Speaking of the Captain, have you had a chance to ride in his Ford Edge in blazing copper, perhaps he took you to the airport ?
He offered but I had to turn him down because he wanted me to pay for parking! Can you belive that! He makes a ton of money!
NYY

Littleton, CO

#33725 Oct 29, 2007
Wondering Why wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get to the post where he talks about his "fianci" yet?
and the 2 hookers as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pumble NEWS!! 48 min elena-cs 1
Unemployment rate at 5.8%, great job Obama 3 hr Proud Liberal 1
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 4 hr dog eat dog 5,747
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr Ind Thinker 16,705
Protesters return to New York, despite mayor's ... 7 hr Sunshine 11
Anti-cop protesters flood NYC despite de Blasio... 7 hr Sunshine 3
New York police shooting: Mayor Bill de Blasio ... 7 hr Ronald 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 hr Listen dude 311,684

New York News Video

New York Dating