waiting for me to type! I continued blogging on the
computer 8 months ago and it got me out of the
depresssion I was in! Hurray for Topix! I will post
this comment. Love, Carmino Seranni
Ashley33

Jonesboro, AR

#13099 Jan 6, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, what a way to end a very good weekend (with a Monday). I wish they would say "Mondays have been cancelled due to lack of interest", and start the work week on a Tuesday. Not only would this help get rid on the now it's Monday Blues at work, it would shorten the work week and we all could get to the next weekend quicker.

(Someone comes over to CA and hands him a "Nobel Prize" for best first big idea of the new 2012 year.)
I love this idea ! You are definately a winner for thinking of it. Just think of all of the jobs it would create, by scraping one day off of each working persons week.:).
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#13100 Jan 6, 2012
Concerned_American wrote:
Wow! It's is Friday, I thought that this day would never get here. Now just a few hours and the weekend can begin.
What place in New York should I go to this weekend?
Dont go to the "Best place to buy heroin in new york" haha
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#13101 Jan 6, 2012
carmino seranni wrote:
Hi! Who is CA??? I did not look good enough on the
forum comments, I guess. Isn`t commenting on Topix
fun? There is no push for what to say...I can think
about what to say and the computer just sits there
waiting for me to type! I continued blogging on the
computer 8 months ago and it got me out of the
depresssion I was in! Hurray for Topix! I will post
this comment. Love, Carmino Seranni
CA is short for Concerned American. I think!!
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#13102 Jan 6, 2012
Ashley33 wrote:
TGIF everyone ! Hope that the weather is as lovely wherever you are as it is here today ! Too bad that I have an icky cold and can only enjoy it from my windows.
May all of you lovely winners have a fun and safe weekend !
Wow, winning with an icky cold. Just dont go to any restaraunts ok? "-)
Ashley33

Jonesboro, AR

#13103 Jan 6, 2012
MakeSense wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, winning with an icky cold. Just dont go to any restaraunts ok? "-)
I definitely don't need to be out spreading my germies around in public, and heaven forbid if I excused myself to the bathroom to blow my nose, all of the old men with hankies in their pockets would think I'm nuts! ;) lol

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#13104 Jan 6, 2012
Greetings Friends..Have a nice afternoon''..Winning''

1Irishman

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

#13105 Jan 6, 2012
Hi everyone! Wishing you all a pleasant evening!
Winning!
Ashley33

Jonesboro, AR

#13106 Jan 6, 2012
Feeling much better, and winning ! ;)
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#13107 Jan 7, 2012
Ashley33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely don't need to be out spreading my germies around in public, and heaven forbid if I excused myself to the bathroom to blow my nose, all of the old men with hankies in their pockets would think I'm nuts! ;) lol
The secrets out. Men have always wondered what the ladies were doing going to the bathroom several times during a meal. And we thought you were powdering your nose. lol
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#13108 Jan 7, 2012
By the way, Good Morning Winners. Hope everyone interested got to watch the Cotton Bowl last night. It was the best Cotton Bowl I have ever seen. Arkansas joins the ranks of the winners!
MakeSense

Columbia, SC

#13109 Jan 7, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
Hi everyone! Wishing you all a pleasant evening!
Winning!
Can't lose for winning Irish!
Ashley33

Frisco, TX

#13110 Jan 7, 2012
*yawn*=). Morning fellow winners !
Wooooooo Pig Soooooooooie!! How 'bout them Hogs?!:)
I'm certainly feeling like a winner today, after my armchair cheer leading session last night,'cept for my absent voice now.:)

Everyone have a great day, and wonderful weekend.
I'm going to be very quiet, and rest up, so I can hoooooooowl for my A-State Redwolves tomorrow at the GoDaddy bowl !

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#13111 Jan 7, 2012
Good morning everyone! Welcome to the weekend.
Moon

Daytona Beach, FL

#13112 Jan 7, 2012
I hope I win! Lol!

http://mpclyrics.blogspot.com/

Since: Mar 11

Milpitas, CA

#13113 Jan 7, 2012
3. ISOTOPE MONEY (How agent find cash savings at your home)

I talked about these harassment to people I knew.
A man whom I thought was delivering the word for FBI, said that I should cooperate and suggested me to write check instead of paying cash in trading. I followed his advice. As I didn't go often to the bank, I started to put big notes (100's and 50's) in my left rear pocket of my jeans. Several months later, I couldn't move my left leg. Found the source of pain was at my left hip right beneath the pocket where money kept, I moved the money away and recovered. suspecting it was radioactive money, I stopped to pocket big notes. About 5 months later, my wife planed to visit her parents in China. I started to save money for her trip on my left rear pocket, thinking it wouldn't hurt if just for a short while. But this time, only a few weeks, same thing happened again. I only recovered after taking the money away. Realizing law enforcement agent using radiation material as tracer, which hurt my health badly, I complained but only saw something more serious happened. Microwave radiation is one of them.

By the way, because I am an naturalized U.S. citizen with limit vocabularies, I used word radiation money all the time, until last Sept. I went to Santa Clara D.A.'s office to tell them I worried about a frame up against me. Investigator Tom Johnson used the word 'isotope money'. Then I knew this word. So government knows it. They just deny they use it because it is criminal.

Tracking and wiretapping

At first, I wondered if they would follow me like in movie. Really they did. Different vehicles cross tracking me insistently. And I also noticed that when the original vehicle turned away, the drivers always talked something to a microphone. Then another replacing vehicle soon appeared. After I told this story to other people, I have not seen this scene any more. They bugged my talking and improved their communication. Though I still could identify some vehicles with characters.
Ashley33

Mountain View, AR

#13114 Jan 7, 2012
MakeSense wrote:
By the way, Good Morning Winners. Hope everyone interested got to watch the Cotton Bowl last night. It was the best Cotton Bowl I have ever seen. Arkansas joins the ranks of the winners!
woot ! Arkansas Baby !:)
Ashley33

Mountain View, AR

#13115 Jan 7, 2012
MakeSense wrote:
<quoted text>The secrets out. Men have always wondered what the ladies were doing going to the bathroom several times during a meal. And we thought you were powdering your nose. lol
we do go to the bathroom to do that. Have you ever heard a lady blow her nose in the middle of a restaurant? No way ;)
The Phanton Hell Rider

Berlin, CT

#13116 Jan 7, 2012
Take alitttle Break here..anybody around...nope''ok...LeTs take this WIN''
Highlander

White Plains, NY

#13117 Jan 7, 2012
In the end, there can be only one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 9 min 2 Dogs 1,331
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 13 min 2 Dogs 6,975
We VS We (Nov '09) 15 min 2 Dogs 2,406
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 17 min 2 Dogs 1,002
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 20 min jimi-yank 43,467
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 21 min FORREST 16,149
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 21 min FORREST 17,799
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 31 min NEMO 2,913
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 10 hr True 1,085

New York Jobs