Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there pal.
We have another poster that died and has miraculously come back to life. The zombies are taking over Topix.
You noticed that too huh? What is that, 3 this month? Perhaps we should secure the movie rights. ROTF

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Thank you ever so kindly, King! Wishing you to have a terrific Tuesday!

We're always WINNING!!
ITS TIME ZONE SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Renegade wrote:
No make believe, bud. Had a look around after the dust settled only to see it was just the same sh*t everywhere so I f*cked off. Had to anyway so it was good timing on yer part.. Manchez, Toe suck, ect etc and whatever cancerous arse tumour you are can get f*cked.
I just came for a quick look.
Sure, sure, sure PROXY.

“Playas gotta play”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

wuss up playas
Renegade

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

SURE wrote:
<quoted text>
Manchez and now Renegade....Hummm what timing, it seems when ever Manchez swings his d*ck the proxies follow.
You will be back you can't help yourself.
Remember when ye decided I mightnt actually be her? And I told you to shove it because I no longer cared what anyone on this sh*thole thought? Its all there. What changed? Is it not good enough that I disown her/him/ whatever, do I have to sing and dance to what you say aswell? Not happening. I never liked you and I never will. I said I would never defend her again and that was it.

This mission of yours to hunt Sanchez to all corners of the Earth and inform other posters of her... illness.. may be in good heart and justified but its none of my business now. Look, you lot were right and I was wrong, watching her "celebrate" was a bitter pill to swallow but it went down nonetheless. Thats all Im willing to say to you. You need only go back a few months to see what else I had to say.

And Queen oneEightyTwo. I cant honestly say we are. But given that we never really talked, what Ive just said is all I will say on the matter and you will hardly ever see me, Im sure it wont be a problem.

Another time, people.

“Playas gotta play”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

89 Degrees

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

How's the weather in Florida?
Winning.....
TIME ZONE SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Renegade wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when ye decided I mightnt actually be her? And I told you to shove it because I no longer cared what anyone on this sh*thole thought? Its all there. What changed? Is it not good enough that I disown her/him/ whatever, do I have to sing and dance to what you say aswell? Not happening. I never liked you and I never will. I said I would never defend her again and that was it.
This mission of yours to hunt Sanchez to all corners of the Earth and inform other posters of her... illness.. may be in good heart and justified but its none of my business now. Look, you lot were right and I was wrong, watching her "celebrate" was a bitter pill to swallow but it went down nonetheless. Thats all Im willing to say to you. You need only go back a few months to see what else I had to say.
And Queen oneEightyTwo. I cant honestly say we are. But given that we never really talked, what Ive just said is all I will say on the matter and you will hardly ever see me, Im sure it wont be a problem.
Another time, people.
You'll (PROXY) be back.
Bye, for now...giggle.
Renegade

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah.... Sanchez (Me) has a real interest in an EU / UK make- model of car. She(Me) even set up a profile on it so she (Me) could cry breast cancer on it for pity. Onve shes (Im) done talking to the people there about ordinary sh*t.
http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php...

Come on lads where do ye (MonroeRiverheadSanchez) see yourself(s) in, say, ten years?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Queen comes back for the Win!

WINNING!!!

Ya'll do remember HOW to play this game, yes?

“Playas gotta play”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

89 Degrees wrote:
How's the weather in Florida?
Winning.....
chillin
TIME ZONE SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Renegade wrote:
Yeah.... Sanchez (Me) has a real interest in an EU / UK make- model of car. She(Me) even set up a profile on it so she (Me) could cry breast cancer on it for pity. Onve shes (Im) done talking to the people there about ordinary sh*t.
http://www.fronteraowners.co.uk/viewtopic.php...
Come on lads where do ye (MonroeRiverheadSanchez) see yourself(s) in, say, ten years?
You've proven yourself to be a dupe of Mrs. AND Mr. Sanchez (same person) AND now Queen 182 (Sanchez, a dude).
Do you like when a guy, Mrs/Mr Sanchez and Queen 182, show you attention and admiration.
Are you wearing a rainbow pin?
Are you friends with the PhantonPhag who is another slurper of the female impersonator?
Have you no shame?
E Riddle

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Kid flyin out of the nest.
Winning
Renegade

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

TIME ZONE SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>You've proven yourself to be a dupe of Mrs. AND Mr. Sanchez (same person) AND now Queen 182 (Sanchez, a dude).
Do you like when a guy, Mrs/Mr Sanchez and Queen 182, show you attention and admiration.
Are you friends with the PhantonPhag who is another slurper of the female impersonator?
Have you no shame?
I proved literally a few posts ago I didnt trust Queen so Im not sure where youre coming from there.. And this whole thing about "admiration" or "comeradery" with people thousands of miles away who dont even know you seems rather pointless if Im honest. I simply agreed with them. And anyone who can still support Sanchez after that loses mine.
As for Sanchez, I said it before and Ill say it again. Providing distraction to perceived trolls to relieve a poster with what we were lead to believe was a bad disease which would become terminal seemed like the only good thing to do.. Im pretty sure there was a time you fell for that sh*t too.( Though Ill eat my hat if you admit it).
Take it from someone who actually lost a close family member to cancer (condolences if you did too), when I entered the "What happened to the West Babylon poster?", I nearly lost what Id eaten. It was a lesson learned for sure.
Shame? Everyone has something theyre ashamed of, even Sanchez.
Retarded judgement call? Yes.
An ability to learn and move on?
Certainly.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

TIME ZONE SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>You've proven yourself to be a dupe of Mrs. AND Mr. Sanchez (same person) AND now Queen 182 (Sanchez, a dude).
Have you no shame?
Well honestly, this picture of me is what I call my residual self image. Do you THINK I would get attention from a guy? Eh-hem

Alright TZS, any further communication will be determinded by your ability to accept me for who I am. NO more mix and match. I will only address those that address me, Q182!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

WINNING!
QUEEN MR SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well honestly, this picture of me is what I call my residual self image. Do you THINK I would get attention from a guy? Eh-hem
Alright TZS, any further communication will be determinded by your ability to accept me for who I am. NO more mix and match. I will only address those that address me, Q182!
You were outed long ago dude. Your recent resurrection of the Mrs. Deformed Sanchez and Queen 182 ID's are no coincidence. Your desire to attract men with a female persona can be contributed to your youth with your Uncle Joe who partnered with you in mutual masturbation.

Are you still trolling The GaySpeak Forum?

Oh BTW, CLASSIC Sanchez in your post above: DENIAL.

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>You noticed that too huh? What is that, 3 this month? Perhaps we should secure the movie rights. ROTF
Sounds good to me. Should we get George Romero to make the movie?

“Relax”

Since: May 11

Siesta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text> chillin
That's usually what happens when you are buried 6 feet down. That is an impressive WIFI that you have there to get a signal that far down underground.
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

WINNING!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New York News, Events & Info