“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#25414 Mar 2, 2013
Hope everyone had a great day..I did..blessings to everyone..(KKR&RF)..Goodni ght and may God bless you to open your eyes in the morning..:O)
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Monroe, NC

#25415 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Hope everyone had a great day..I did..blessings to everyone..(KKR&RF)..Goodni ght and may God bless you to open your eyes in the morning..:O)
Hitting up the LPW thread during your midnight run to the fridge?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25416 Mar 3, 2013
^^^ Is that road apple pie with nutt ball cream topping in there?...
if it is, I'll hit that up
... I'll need something to celebrate my win with.
Just a John OUTED

Riverhead, NY

#25419 Mar 4, 2013
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>They hate what they can't comprehend. Most of us come here for anonymous release from our REAL lives. However to some it becomes their sole justification of their sad existence, their REAL lives. That's OK too, as long as they don't get vulgar and obscene. You see we ,by replying to them empower them. So if you wish to pose a defense ,do not reply to them! It's just that simple. Try it, believe me it works. When they begin to meltdown as they usually do , offer them a hug or a cookie like you you would do to any petulant child.
BTW I'll take this win for a short time
Kool Krew Rules!!!!!!!!!!
^^^Just a John.
Just a John OUTED

Riverhead, NY

#25420 Mar 4, 2013
John Gotti Rotting Corpse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the use of "YOU" twice .
Notice Sanchez using "You" twice and correcting himself here...West Babylon IP losers,the guy who may not have been so dumb was Renegade.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#25421 Mar 4, 2013
I fart in your direction

Since: Nov 12

Huntington, WV

#25422 Mar 4, 2013
Thank You for the Win.

Location hidden

#25423 Mar 4, 2013
^^^ you're welcome!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#25424 Mar 4, 2013
Your false possitive attitude will be met with fecal assault and anal bead insertion.

Huntington, WV

#25425 Mar 5, 2013
Good Morning To All.Looks like another Storm ......Have Fun Today.....
MY CAFE STILL CLOSED

Monroe, NC

#25426 Mar 5, 2013
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#25427 Mar 5, 2013
Looks like another fecal storm as I spray burning diarrhea juice all over your face. The I throw a 96 mph fast pooball right at your new white shirt PLOP!!!!!!!
GOOD MORNING ALL

Monroe, NC

#25428 Mar 6, 2013
World Champion wrote:
Looks like another fecal storm as I spray burning diarrhea juice all over your face. The I throw a 96 mph fast pooball right at your new white shirt PLOP!!!!!!!
It's so nice to see that PROXY SANCHEZ is displaying itself in its spoiled child state. Angry over losing his female impersonation make believe world on the LPW thread his revenge is to compose the most vile and disgusting post, very childlike SANCHEZ but that is what WE have reduced you to. Don't recall OWSH ever resorting to this level. Now we see a clear victor emerging and it's...OWSH.(posthumously)

Even the dead are biatch slapping our girly man...giggle (In Memory of Mrs. Deformed Sanchez)

WINNING!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#25429 Mar 6, 2013
Is everybody a sanchez to you? Does this mysterious person reside in the bronx also? Whoever that is must have seriously damaged your brain thru cyber attacks. Now all you see is sanchezes all day, looking out your window oh theres another sanchez there everywhere helllppp!!!
PROXY SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#25430 Mar 6, 2013
World Champion wrote:
Is everybody a sanchez to you? Does this mysterious person reside in the bronx also? Whoever that is must have seriously damaged your brain thru cyber attacks. Now all you see is sanchezes all day, looking out your window oh theres another sanchez there everywhere helllppp!!!
Thanks for not playing!
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#25431 Mar 6, 2013
I playing for keeps while your butthole creeps. I win every time while spraying my balls slime.

Huntington, WV

#25432 Mar 6, 2013
Hello to All, and Thank You for the Win...
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#25433 Mar 6, 2013
Good bye to you and sorry you lost everything and had to leave here covered in my testee foam.
Scroteeballs out....
GAYSPEAK CHATTER

Monroe, NC

#25434 Mar 6, 2013
World Champion Swallower wrote:
I playing for keeps while your butthole creeps. I win every time while spraying my balls slime.
From PROXY SANCHEZ

Location hidden

#25436 Mar 6, 2013
World Champion wrote:
Your false possitive attitude will be met with fecal assault and anal bead insertion.
Mine isn't false ... I'm a winner.
Oh dear! I hope that isn't the prize ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min litesong 46,613
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 32 min O for 26 307,985
Ben Roethlisberger allegations looked into by NFL (Jul '09) 1 hr NFL 81
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Nassau 3 10,562
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Pearl Jam 305,564
Team Spirit - "Surrender" 7 hr Sam 1
Over 45...Are We Now Invisible? 10 hr claire grace 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 13 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 15,051
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs