Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25402 Feb 28, 2013
Hey, are you talking to me competition? Because I'm not a puppy! I'm a cat!
.......... k... done that ^..... what's next?
... wait... I know... winning the last post... again!
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#25403 Feb 28, 2013
Sometimes I grab unsuspecting idiots right off their computer and take a hyge sloppy crap oil spill right in their face. The bubbling crud oil looks like guacamoli butt smells like burning sewage. Prepare to foam at the mouth and butthole.
HAHA

Dover, OH

#25404 Feb 28, 2013
PROXY SANCHEZ is in desperate mode bumping its thread so it doesn't wind up in the middle of page 2 again!
Missing the old days in your land of make believe SANCHEZ?

Your very unbiased in your latest obsession...giggle (IN MEMORY OF MRS. DEFORMED SANCHEZ) who went DOA after numerous bouts of 'outing'.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#25407 Feb 28, 2013
Good evening oldies..LOL.Looks like this place is dead now..so hows everybody been since i have been away??.hope every one has a great night..Blessings to all..((KKR&RF)) remember this??:O)..have a good one..

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#25408 Feb 28, 2013
Need your help! Don't forget to vote! Quickly becoming the most popular poll on Topix!

Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/long-island-c...
Rich

Phoenix, AZ

#25409 Feb 28, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Need your help! Don't forget to vote! Quickly becoming the most popular poll on Topix!
Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/long-island-c...
You got it my friend.....I heard this unbiased character beats up boys and girls and steals their lunch boxes on their way to school because someone called him a liar.....unbiased has severe mental issues....

Location hidden

#25410 Mar 1, 2013
Hey I voted, even without knowing what or why.
Not being that familiar with Unbiased Fan's work I went with the two that were funny out of context ... I have my own library and Just be nervous... went with the latter as that's got to be funny in any context, rite.

Last post on TGIF.
Have a good weekend.
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#25411 Mar 1, 2013
Oh how nice you came back. I was saving road apple pie for you with nutt ball cream topping
HAYSTACKS IS BACK

Paterson, NJ

#25412 Mar 2, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Good evening oldies..LOL.Looks like this place is dead now..so hows everybody been since i have been away??.hope every one has a great night..Blessings to all..((KKR&RF)) remember this??:O)..have a good one..
This place may be dead but Gloria isn't :(.

How was that ham?
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#25413 Mar 2, 2013
Greetings and ghanarrheations to you barnicle balls.

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Since: Mar 12

Valentines Day coming Soon

#25414 Mar 2, 2013
Hope everyone had a great day..I did..blessings to everyone..(KKR&RF)..Goodni ght and may God bless you to open your eyes in the morning..:O)
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Dover, OH

#25415 Mar 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Hope everyone had a great day..I did..blessings to everyone..(KKR&RF)..Goodni ght and may God bless you to open your eyes in the morning..:O)
Hitting up the LPW thread during your midnight run to the fridge?

Location hidden

#25416 Mar 3, 2013
^^^ Is that road apple pie with nutt ball cream topping in there?...
if it is, I'll hit that up
... I'll need something to celebrate my win with.
Just a John OUTED

Paterson, NJ

#25419 Mar 4, 2013
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>They hate what they can't comprehend. Most of us come here for anonymous release from our REAL lives. However to some it becomes their sole justification of their sad existence, their REAL lives. That's OK too, as long as they don't get vulgar and obscene. You see we ,by replying to them empower them. So if you wish to pose a defense ,do not reply to them! It's just that simple. Try it, believe me it works. When they begin to meltdown as they usually do , offer them a hug or a cookie like you you would do to any petulant child.
BTW I'll take this win for a short time
Kool Krew Rules!!!!!!!!!!
^^^Just a John.
Just a John OUTED

Paterson, NJ

#25420 Mar 4, 2013
John Gotti Rotting Corpse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the use of "YOU" twice .
Notice Sanchez using "You" twice and correcting himself here...West Babylon IP losers,the guy who may not have been so dumb was Renegade.
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#25421 Mar 4, 2013
I fart in your direction

Since: Nov 12

Ona, WV

#25422 Mar 4, 2013
Thank You for the Win.

Location hidden

#25423 Mar 4, 2013
^^^ you're welcome!
World Champion

Bronx, NY

#25424 Mar 4, 2013
Your false possitive attitude will be met with fecal assault and anal bead insertion.

Since: Nov 12

Rock Creek, WV

#25425 Mar 5, 2013
Good Morning To All.Looks like another Storm ......Have Fun Today.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey trump......we don,t want to be friends with... 5 min Paradigm Shift ri... 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Dripz197 62,876
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Paris 1,191
News Witnesses sell four-story Dumbo building for $6... 3 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 28
Madam President 3 hr doomednewt 442
TRUMP ! - by Van Halen 3 hr Cliton 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 4 hr actorvet 13,945
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 5 hr Dont U Forget abo... 1,362

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages