Comments
24,101 - 24,120 of 25,360 Comments Last updated Yesterday
SAME GOES FOR YOU

Riverhead, NY

#25256 Jan 29, 2013
Sanchez...Things are going to get ugly and I don't mean your looks.

BTW didn't you slander Monroe's mom?
KEEP IT UP

Riverhead, NY

#25257 Jan 29, 2013
quattro wrote:
<quoted text>
another pathetic (spelled right) post:
“Catherine Burke wrote:
My Uncle Ed passed away on October 12th this year . I am his niece Catherine. I just completed cleaning out his home and am now going through his computer. It seems Uncle Ed spent alot of his time debating with some of you people on this blog. I am glad he had others to pass the time with before his passing. It appears to me that after reading some of his entries he was as passionate with you folks as he was with his family.However we after way to many heated conversations regarding political subjects we banned such topics at all family gatherings. Uncle Ed found this blog to fulfill his need to voice his opinions and I would like to thank you all for being there for him. I loved him and will miss him I hope you all do as well.
Thanks to all of you
Catherine Burke”
You can read all the lovely comments and memorials to ED on the thread:
ED BURKE 1944-2009
PS. i see you've been busy chasing yourself around the board here, having fun...LOL
This post has been observed.....
KEEP IT UP

Riverhead, NY

#25258 Jan 29, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
You must admit he is amusing.
I never tire of watching him dance.
The best is when he makes a fool of himself( which is quite often) and then realizes it . That's when you can almost picture his neck veins sticking out from anger. As he slams the keyboard and spews spittle on the screen!!
God there nothing funnier, I swear to God!!!
I enlightened him to the fact that his Mom blows for $1.65.
^^^Slander....
SHAMELESS SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#25259 Jan 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no defamation stupid since there is no personal information,you posted to me first cry baby now if you can't take it GTFO.
YOUR posts and stalking have been observed and if you call me Ed Burke once more we can dance....
One more Ed Burke post and it's on get it?
Seen our 'PrettyQueen' cut and paste the Penal Law before, both times were in desperation. He/She doesn't like to lie in the bed that it makes for himself, he cries and then tries to run for cover (Penal Law).

WINNING!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25261 Jan 30, 2013
SAME GOES FOR YOU wrote:
Sanchez...Things are going to get ugly and I don't mean your looks.
BTW didn't you slander Monroe's mom?
Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
SHAMELESS SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#25262 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on Betty!
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
'PrettyQueen' you're adorable when I make you angry.

WINNING!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25263 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on Betty!
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
Giggle
Giggle
PRETTYQUEEN IS ANGRY

Monroe, NC

#25264 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>Giggle
Giggle
my reaction, see above.

WINNING!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25266 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN IS ANGRY wrote:
<quoted text>my reaction, see above.
WINNING!
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
KEEP IT UP

Riverhead, NY

#25267 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on Betty!
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
Keep the laughs coming freak...Oh just so we are clear you just outed yourself as a guy( I and a few others already know)so take your fake tits and strap your d*ck down and get to sucking c*ck you can start with your dad in the wheelchair his d*ck is drying up.

LMAO.(Mrs Deformed D*ck)
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25268 Jan 30, 2013
SHAMELESS SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Seen our 'PrettyQueen' cut and paste the Penal Law before, both times were in desperation. He/She doesn't like to lie in the bed that it makes for himself, he cries and then tries to run for cover (Penal Law).
WINNING!
The fat slob is the queen of copy and paste ,notice the long posts when he gets angry?
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT

Monroe, NC

#25269 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Did you pop a blood vessel while typing this?

"Bring it on Betty!
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"

Why does a dude, you, ID himself as MRS. DEFORMED SANCHEZ and PRETTYQUEEN?
ANS: He's a registered member of the GaySpeak Forum!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25270 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT wrote:
<quoted text>Did you pop a blood vessel while typing this?
"Bring it on Betty!
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"
Why does a dude, you, ID himself as MRS. DEFORMED SANCHEZ and PRETTYQUEEN?
ANS: He's a registered member of the GaySpeak Forum!
No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes from laughing so freakin hard!!!!
How is your Mom ?
You are a little riled up here this morning Chuckles , please watch your blood pressure .
I don't know what in the world I would do without you .
Who would I play with and laugh at?
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT

Monroe, NC

#25271 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes from laughing so freakin hard!!!!
How is your Mom ?
You are a little riled up here this morning Chuckles , please watch your blood pressure .
I don't know what in the world I would do without you .
Who would I play with and laugh at?
Riled up? Here's riled up:

"Bring it on Betty!
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"

Laughing at you PRETTYQUEEN.
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25272 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Your dad is coming up the ramp he is ready for his daily bj from you,don't forget to lock the wheels .

LOL
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25273 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes
You had to dry your eyes after your dad blew his wad in your face.

BwwwbwwbwwwAhahahahahahahahaha h!
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25274 Jan 30, 2013
Keep judging my posts Sanchez I love it,now help your dad into his exit van.

Tee Hee.
GOOD OLE DAYS ON LPW

Monroe, NC

#25275 Jan 30, 2013
Remember when Mrs. Deformed Sanchez would post as a female until being outed as a male?

Here's a sample of him being his female alter ego:

Really?
Really?
Can anyone believe this guy?
I will tell you what's wrong the female race.
We like out men to be just that, MEN. You do not meet the criteria so that is why we avoid you like the plague .
God you are pathetic
Have a nice day Mary
Giggle
Giggle
;)

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T05OR6G2F033J9...

He likes his men just to be men, how adorable. And then he goes on to call someone pathetic! Uncle Joe has left him in a confused state for eternity...haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25276 Jan 30, 2013
Hello again fine, funny and crazy people.
Hope you're all having a good week.

Hump-day win.
SANCHEZ A MAN FOR MEN

Riverhead, NY

#25277 Jan 30, 2013
GOOD OLE DAYS ON LPW wrote:
Remember when Mrs. Deformed Sanchez would post as a female until being outed as a male?
Here's a sample of him being his female alter ego:
Really?
Really?
Can anyone believe this guy?
I will tell you what's wrong the female race.
We like out men to be just that, MEN. You do not meet the criteria so that is why we avoid you like the plague .
God you are pathetic
Have a nice day Mary
Giggle
Giggle
;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T05OR6G2F033J9...
He likes his men just to be men, how adorable. And then he goes on to call someone pathetic! Uncle Joe has left him in a confused state for eternity...haha
lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Nugent: Obama Is A "Chimpanzee" and "Subhum... (Feb '14) 4 min Early Beer Garden 648
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 33 min Bill 5,458
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min Pearl Jam 305,446
USA and ISIS in Iraq 54 min Opinion 33
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Fair Game 46,298
Questions arise about 9/11 charity founder 1 hr bambam 11
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 7,873
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 hr UN Must Go 307,396
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 19 hr the real deal 10,340
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••