SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Paterson, NJ

#25268 Jan 30, 2013
SHAMELESS SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Seen our 'PrettyQueen' cut and paste the Penal Law before, both times were in desperation. He/She doesn't like to lie in the bed that it makes for himself, he cries and then tries to run for cover (Penal Law).
WINNING!
The fat slob is the queen of copy and paste ,notice the long posts when he gets angry?
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT

Dover, OH

#25269 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Did you pop a blood vessel while typing this?

"Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"

Why does a dude, you, ID himself as MRS. DEFORMED SANCHEZ and PRETTYQUEEN?
ANS: He's a registered member of the GaySpeak Forum!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25270 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT wrote:
<quoted text>Did you pop a blood vessel while typing this?
"Bring it on Betty!
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"
Why does a dude, you, ID himself as MRS. DEFORMED SANCHEZ and PRETTYQUEEN?
ANS: He's a registered member of the GaySpeak Forum!
No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes from laughing so freakin hard!!!!
How is your Mom ?
You are a little riled up here this morning Chuckles , please watch your blood pressure .
I don't know what in the world I would do without you .
Who would I play with and laugh at?
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT

Dover, OH

#25271 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes from laughing so freakin hard!!!!
How is your Mom ?
You are a little riled up here this morning Chuckles , please watch your blood pressure .
I don't know what in the world I would do without you .
Who would I play with and laugh at?
Riled up? Here's riled up:

"Bring it on Betty!
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"

Laughing at you PRETTYQUEEN.
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Paterson, NJ

#25272 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Your dad is coming up the ramp he is ready for his daily bj from you,don't forget to lock the wheels .

LOL
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Paterson, NJ

#25273 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes
You had to dry your eyes after your dad blew his wad in your face.

BwwwbwwbwwwAhahahahahahahahaha h!
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Paterson, NJ

#25274 Jan 30, 2013
Keep judging my posts Sanchez I love it,now help your dad into his exit van.

Tee Hee.
GOOD OLE DAYS ON LPW

Dover, OH

#25275 Jan 30, 2013
Remember when Mrs. Deformed Sanchez would post as a female until being outed as a male?

Here's a sample of him being his female alter ego:

Really?
Really?
Can anyone believe this guy?
I will tell you what's wrong the female race.
We like out men to be just that, MEN. You do not meet the criteria so that is why we avoid you like the plague .
God you are pathetic
Have a nice day Mary
Giggle
Giggle
;)

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T05OR6G2F033J9...

He likes his men just to be men, how adorable. And then he goes on to call someone pathetic! Uncle Joe has left him in a confused state for eternity...haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25276 Jan 30, 2013
Hello again fine, funny and crazy people.
Hope you're all having a good week.

Hump-day win.
SANCHEZ A MAN FOR MEN

Paterson, NJ

#25277 Jan 30, 2013
GOOD OLE DAYS ON LPW wrote:
Remember when Mrs. Deformed Sanchez would post as a female until being outed as a male?
Here's a sample of him being his female alter ego:
Really?
Really?
Can anyone believe this guy?
I will tell you what's wrong the female race.
We like out men to be just that, MEN. You do not meet the criteria so that is why we avoid you like the plague .
God you are pathetic
Have a nice day Mary
Giggle
Giggle
;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T05OR6G2F033J9...
He likes his men just to be men, how adorable. And then he goes on to call someone pathetic! Uncle Joe has left him in a confused state for eternity...haha
lmao!

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#25279 Jan 30, 2013
I don't see any defamation but I do see defecation coming from West Babylon,CT and CO all over this and a couple of other threads.
DEFECATION IS PROBABLY A

Dover, OH

#25280 Jan 30, 2013
Toe Socks wrote:
I don't see any defamation but I do see defecation coming from West Babylon,CT and CO all over this and a couple of other threads.
sexual perversion that excites our 'PRETTYQUEEN'
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25281 Jan 30, 2013
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW wrote:
<quoted text>
You had to dry your eyes after your dad blew his wad in your face.
BwwwbwwbwwwAhahahahahahahahaha h!
You spent the last 10 hrs thinking about me and this is the best you could come up with???
Really
Really?????
How is your Mom?
Just a John LIKES MEN

Paterson, NJ

#25282 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>You spent the last 10 hrs thinking about me and this is the best you could come up with???
Really
Really?????
How is your Mom?
I see you couldn't help yourself you had to reply to me I am soooo in your fat head sucker.

Tee Hee
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25283 Jan 31, 2013
Just a John LIKES MEN wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you couldn't help yourself you had to reply to me I am soooo in your fat head sucker.
Tee Hee
Sure let's go with that.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Just a John aka tammylynn

Dover, OH

#25284 Jan 31, 2013
Here is our own female impersonator gloating 'winning' over a corpse.

"I try not to gloat over victories but outlasting and running OWSH off the NYC Topix board will go down in history as one of my most cherished accomplishments.

It took some time and effort, as well as determined persistence, but the sweet payoff was well worth the minimal investment.

My one true hope is that I can become a role model for fledgling troll-busters seeking to rid the Web of insidious interlopers.

Thanks to all my non-supporters."

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TQOIKK4GVCTSL9...

How manly of him. Oh wait, his manliness was taken away from him by his Uncle Joe!
Just a John LIKES MEN

Paterson, NJ

#25285 Jan 31, 2013
Just a John aka tammylynn wrote:
Here is our own female impersonator gloating 'winning' over a corpse.
"I try not to gloat over victories but outlasting and running OWSH off the NYC Topix board will go down in history as one of my most cherished accomplishments.
It took some time and effort, as well as determined persistence, but the sweet payoff was well worth the minimal investment.
My one true hope is that I can become a role model for fledgling troll-busters seeking to rid the Web of insidious interlopers.
Thanks to all my non-supporters."
How manly of him. Oh wait, his manliness was taken away from him by his Uncle Joe!
And his daddy was rolling around watching him suck off his Uncle Joe.

Want a good laugh check out below.
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am is a direct reflection of how Paul yanks treats other people on other forums . It bothered none of you until I brought it to your front porch. Now you all know how it feels .I have accomplished exactly what I set out to do. Which was to wreak havoc here in your little home. You all didn't like it when it was you guys on the receiving end of such vulgarity and disgusting posts that I subjected you to. You all must realize how it felt for me as a woman to post such things yet it was the only way to get my point across. I came in here before and asks nicely for Jimi to help me out with Paul abusing my friend. My plea was met with nothing more than a "what Paul does is his business and you have to deal with him". Well I dealt with it with as much disdain and malice that I could muster up from my soul. I will leave you people alone now . It appears you have enough turmoil in here without me. I have a feeling this will happen again as long as Paul Yanks continues to attack other posters, and those posters will track him back to here and you will have to deal with someone like myself again.
^^^As a woman....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Dover, OH

#25286 Jan 31, 2013
Just a John LIKES MEN wrote:
<quoted text>
And his daddy was rolling around watching him suck off his Uncle Joe.
Want a good laugh check out below.
<quoted text>
^^^As a woman....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
As a SCORNED woman...whatahomo...LMFAO!!

Dover, OH

#25287 Jan 31, 2013
Here's our female impersonator getting in touch with his feminine side:

"Clean the pocket of lint from my cute little bellybutton before it hardens and has to be sandblasted....again."... whatasicko

Just a John A Man for Men

Paterson, NJ

#25288 Jan 31, 2013
Just a John aka tammylynn wrote:
Here's our female impersonator getting in touch with his feminine side:
"Clean the pocket of lint from my cute little bellybutton before it hardens and has to be sandblasted....again."... whatasicko
The fat slob must walk around his trailer wearing thongs and dirty t-shirts stained with jizz and gravy.....nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 11 min FuMan Chu Yanks 42,111
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,219
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 62,303
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,634
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 2 hr Bruser 8,457
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 9 hr Jack 137
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 11 hr Well Well 35

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages