Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25261 Jan 30, 2013
SAME GOES FOR YOU wrote:
Sanchez...Things are going to get ugly and I don't mean your looks.
BTW didn't you slander Monroe's mom?
Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
SHAMELESS SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#25262 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
'PrettyQueen' you're adorable when I make you angry.

WINNING!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25263 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
Giggle
Giggle
PRETTYQUEEN IS ANGRY

Monroe, NC

#25264 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>Giggle
Giggle
my reaction, see above.

WINNING!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25266 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN IS ANGRY wrote:
<quoted text>my reaction, see above.
WINNING!
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
KEEP IT UP

Riverhead, NY

#25267 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)
Keep the laughs coming freak...Oh just so we are clear you just outed yourself as a guy( I and a few others already know)so take your fake tits and strap your d*ck down and get to sucking c*ck you can start with your dad in the wheelchair his d*ck is drying up.

LMAO.(Mrs Deformed D*ck)
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25268 Jan 30, 2013
SHAMELESS SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Seen our 'PrettyQueen' cut and paste the Penal Law before, both times were in desperation. He/She doesn't like to lie in the bed that it makes for himself, he cries and then tries to run for cover (Penal Law).
WINNING!
The fat slob is the queen of copy and paste ,notice the long posts when he gets angry?
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT

Monroe, NC

#25269 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Did you pop a blood vessel while typing this?

"Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"

Why does a dude, you, ID himself as MRS. DEFORMED SANCHEZ and PRETTYQUEEN?
ANS: He's a registered member of the GaySpeak Forum!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25270 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT wrote:
<quoted text>Did you pop a blood vessel while typing this?
"Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"
Why does a dude, you, ID himself as MRS. DEFORMED SANCHEZ and PRETTYQUEEN?
ANS: He's a registered member of the GaySpeak Forum!
No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes from laughing so freakin hard!!!!
How is your Mom ?
You are a little riled up here this morning Chuckles , please watch your blood pressure .
I don't know what in the world I would do without you .
Who would I play with and laugh at?
PRETTYQUEEN HISSY FIT

Monroe, NC

#25271 Jan 30, 2013
PRETTYQUEEN wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes from laughing so freakin hard!!!!
How is your Mom ?
You are a little riled up here this morning Chuckles , please watch your blood pressure .
I don't know what in the world I would do without you .
Who would I play with and laugh at?
Riled up? Here's riled up:

"Bring it on Betty!
Here is a start for your slander suit.
I "Just a John" hereby state this to be true:
Monroes Mom performs fellatio for any one who will give her $1.65
I have also witnessed her performing "Tea Bags" on homeless men in Penn Station. I however can not confirm who "ELSE" performs the same acts of prostitution but her son insists he is aware of a person or persons who match his Moms special illegal talents. I also state emphatically that she is more than adept at her work for she has lured me in with her lewd promises of carnal gratification and made good on such promises. Proof being traces of my D.N.A. to be found on her dentures and waste product.In other words I blew my wad down her throat and upon completion of emptying my jizz into her oral cavity I paid her the agreed upon fee of $1.65 and left the McDonalds restroom.
I do swear this is be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me Allah.....Just a John
Now that being said
How is your Mom?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)"

Laughing at you PRETTYQUEEN.
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25272 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Simmer down there Chuckles no need to pop a blood vessel.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Your dad is coming up the ramp he is ready for his daily bj from you,don't forget to lock the wheels .

LOL
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25273 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>No, but I did have to stop occasionally to dry my eyes
You had to dry your eyes after your dad blew his wad in your face.

BwwwbwwbwwwAhahahahahahahahaha h!
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW

Riverhead, NY

#25274 Jan 30, 2013
Keep judging my posts Sanchez I love it,now help your dad into his exit van.

Tee Hee.
GOOD OLE DAYS ON LPW

Monroe, NC

#25275 Jan 30, 2013
Remember when Mrs. Deformed Sanchez would post as a female until being outed as a male?

Here's a sample of him being his female alter ego:

Really?
Really?
Can anyone believe this guy?
I will tell you what's wrong the female race.
We like out men to be just that, MEN. You do not meet the criteria so that is why we avoid you like the plague .
God you are pathetic
Have a nice day Mary
Giggle
Giggle
;)

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T05OR6G2F033J9...

He likes his men just to be men, how adorable. And then he goes on to call someone pathetic! Uncle Joe has left him in a confused state for eternity...haha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25276 Jan 30, 2013
Hello again fine, funny and crazy people.
Hope you're all having a good week.

Hump-day win.
SANCHEZ A MAN FOR MEN

Riverhead, NY

#25277 Jan 30, 2013
GOOD OLE DAYS ON LPW wrote:
Remember when Mrs. Deformed Sanchez would post as a female until being outed as a male?
Here's a sample of him being his female alter ego:
Really?
Really?
Can anyone believe this guy?
I will tell you what's wrong the female race.
We like out men to be just that, MEN. You do not meet the criteria so that is why we avoid you like the plague .
God you are pathetic
Have a nice day Mary
Giggle
Giggle
;)
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T05OR6G2F033J9...
He likes his men just to be men, how adorable. And then he goes on to call someone pathetic! Uncle Joe has left him in a confused state for eternity...haha
lmao!

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#25279 Jan 30, 2013
I don't see any defamation but I do see defecation coming from West Babylon,CT and CO all over this and a couple of other threads.
DEFECATION IS PROBABLY A

Monroe, NC

#25280 Jan 30, 2013
Toe Socks wrote:
I don't see any defamation but I do see defecation coming from West Babylon,CT and CO all over this and a couple of other threads.
sexual perversion that excites our 'PRETTYQUEEN'
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25281 Jan 30, 2013
SANCHEZ PENIS LAW wrote:
<quoted text>
You had to dry your eyes after your dad blew his wad in your face.
BwwwbwwbwwwAhahahahahahahahaha h!
You spent the last 10 hrs thinking about me and this is the best you could come up with???
Really
Really?????
How is your Mom?
Just a John LIKES MEN

Riverhead, NY

#25282 Jan 30, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>You spent the last 10 hrs thinking about me and this is the best you could come up with???
Really
Really?????
How is your Mom?
I see you couldn't help yourself you had to reply to me I am soooo in your fat head sucker.

Tee Hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 (Jan '15) 1 hr Tony 266
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 57,325
There's a special place in hell Miss Albright 2 hr Feeling Bern 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 12,823
Word Association (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 7,581
News Free Family Events This Weekend 4 hr mmppcc 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul Yanks 325,017
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 7 hr DBWriter 9,050
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) Feb 10 Driver7789 13,121
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages