Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25222 Jan 27, 2013
THE MR SANCHEZ PRICE wrote:
<quoted text>Since when did you start charging your GaySpeak Forum hookups for bj's? Do you also ask them to call you by your Forum ID 'PrettyQueen'?
How is your Mom?
Or anyone ELSE you know who blows for$1.65?
Is there no limit to what you will do for my personal amusement?
You are precious, don't ever change
Giggle
WINNING

Dover, OH

#25223 Jan 27, 2013
AGAIN!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25224 Jan 27, 2013
WINNING wrote:
AGAIN!
You know.
Giggle
CONGRATS SANCHEZ

Paterson, NJ

#25225 Jan 27, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
You know.
Giggle
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
^^^
This is your best work to date,just when I thought you reached the top of pathetic you come out with this cluster fck of complements to your self worth.

My Mom is fine.
You have $1.65 your life savings.
Who ELSE blows.
Didn't do well in English.
Blah blah blah.......

Keep spinnig bending and twisting ,you will NEVER find anything as patheitc as your POS post above.

I can't wait for your angry reply to the truth you POS.

BTW why did you do it?

“WINNER”

Since: Apr 11

The last post wins it all

#25227 Jan 27, 2013
Isn't this a last post thread? If it is I'm winning

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#25230 Jan 28, 2013
Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You:)
iw
Sanchez???

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25231 Jan 28, 2013
Hello everybody......Chortle, Renegade, Toe Socks, catfish, various Justs, various Sanchezes, and anybody else, plus everybody's mums.
The last post... I didn't list you in my hellos because you're coming with me!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25232 Jan 28, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hello everybody......Chortle, Renegade, Toe Socks, catfish, various Justs, various Sanchezes, and anybody else, plus everybody's mums.
The last post... I didn't list you in my hellos because you're coming with me!
Hi Stocking...... Now I will take that win :)
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25233 Jan 28, 2013
CONGRATS SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
^^^
This is your best work to date,just when I thought you reached the top of pathetic you come out with this cluster fck of complements to your self worth.
My Mom is fine.
You have $1.65 your life savings.
Who ELSE blows.
Didn't do well in English.
Blah blah blah.......
Keep spinnig bending and twisting ,you will NEVER find anything as patheitc as your POS post above.
I can't wait for your angry reply to the truth you POS.
BTW why did you do it?
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
gIGGLE
gIGGLE
RONNIE COCHRAN

Paterson, NJ

#25234 Jan 28, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
gIGGLE
gIGGLE
^^^Dummy
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25236 Jan 29, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your Mom?
I got $1.65
Chuckles
OUR LITTLE PRINCESS

Dover, OH

#25237 Jan 29, 2013
is seeking out our attention. Are you wearing your crown and dress this morning missy?
God, Uncle Joe created such a mess.
TUCKED IN

Paterson, NJ

#25238 Jan 29, 2013
OUR LITTLE PRINCESS wrote:
is seeking out our attention. Are you wearing your crown and dress this morning missy?
The fat queen Sanchez with his taped down d*ck is spinning all over Topix seeking attention.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25239 Jan 29, 2013
OUR LITTLE PRINCESS wrote:
Someone sounds upset?
Perhaps you just need a hug?
Why are you so angry?
Moms business not doing well?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You are soooooooooo easy!!!!!
Giggle
I will take the win now!
quattro

Denver, CO

#25240 Jan 29, 2013
CONGRATS SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Keep spinnig bending and twisting ,you will NEVER find anything as patheitc as your POS post below.
I can't wait for your angry reply.
BTW why did you do it?
another pathetic (spelled right) post:

“Catherine Burke wrote:
My Uncle Ed passed away on October 12th this year . I am his niece Catherine. I just completed cleaning out his home and am now going through his computer. It seems Uncle Ed spent alot of his time debating with some of you people on this blog. I am glad he had others to pass the time with before his passing. It appears to me that after reading some of his entries he was as passionate with you folks as he was with his family.However we after way to many heated conversations regarding political subjects we banned such topics at all family gatherings. Uncle Ed found this blog to fulfill his need to voice his opinions and I would like to thank you all for being there for him. I loved him and will miss him I hope you all do as well.
Thanks to all of you
Catherine Burke”

You can read all the lovely comments and memorials to ED on the thread:
ED BURKE 1944-2009

PS. i see you've been busy chasing yourself around the board here, having fun...LOL
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25241 Jan 29, 2013
quattro wrote:
<quoted text>
“Catherine Burke wrote:
My Uncle Ed passed away on October 12th this year . I am his niece Catherine. I just completed cleaning out his home and am now going through his computer. It seems Uncle Ed spent alot of his time debating with some of you people on this blog. I am glad he had others to pass the time with before his passing. It appears to me that after reading some of his entries he was as passionate with you folks as he was with his family.However we after way to many heated conversations regarding political subjects we banned such topics at all family gatherings. Uncle Ed found this blog to fulfill his need to voice his opinions and I would like to thank you all for being there for him. I loved him and will miss him I hope you all do as well.
Thanks to all of you
Catherine Burke”
ED BURKE 1944-2009
PS. i see you've been busy chasing yourself around the board here, having fun...LOL
You must admit he is amusing.
I never tire of watching him dance.
The best is when he makes a fool of himself( which is quite often) and then realizes it . That's when you can almost picture his neck veins sticking out from anger. As he slams the keyboard and spews spittle on the screen!!
God there nothing funnier, I swear to God!!!
I enlightened him to the fact that his Mom blows for $1.65.
His response was .... are you ready?.......
Do I know who ELSE blows for $1.65?
I couldn't make this up.
Anyway sit back and enjoy our little pet as they dance for us and for our amusement.

Health Department

#25242 Jan 29, 2013
quattro wrote:
<quoted text>
“Catherine Burke wrote:
Thanks to all of you
Catherine Burke”
ED BURKE 1944-2009
Sanchez???

Health Department

#25243 Jan 29, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
You must admit he is amusing.
I never tire of watching him dance.
The best is when he makes a fool of himself( which is quite often) and then realizes it . That's when you can almost picture his neck veins sticking out from anger. As he slams the keyboard and spews spittle on the screen!!
God there nothing funnier, I swear to God!!!
I enlightened him to the fact that his Mom blows for $1.65.
His response was .... are you ready?.......
Do I know who ELSE blows for $1.65?
I couldn't make this up.
Anyway sit back and enjoy our little pet as they dance for us and for our amusement.
Posting to yourself Sanchez?

"Us" LOL
quattro

United States

#25244 Jan 29, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
he's like a parrot repeating and copying every move you make, thinking he's original...
so sad the stupid comments he comes up with...hard to believe it's an adult.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25245 Jan 29, 2013
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting to yourself Sanchez?
"Us" LOL
I rest my case
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 min FuMan Chu Yanks 333,192
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 50 min Bloody Bill Anderson 12,402
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 5,292
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hypocrite Hillary 61,520
Lester Holt vs Donald Trump 2 hr Little Jack Little 3
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 12,371
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 724
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 8 hr ChiefFan1 13,430
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 19 hr trump a big dick 140

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages