Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24988 Jan 5, 2013
NEED A COOKIE wrote:
<quoted text>MR. DEFORMED SANCHEZ? How about some crackers for your whine?
You're so adorable when angry...giggle
Im fine, thanks but no thanks.
Now that ive answered you question, answer mine.
AN ANGRY FOOT STOMPER

Dover, OH

#24989 Jan 5, 2013
RENEGAYED: "You know nothing about me and you never, ever will. I can leave whenever I want..."

Looks like a hissy fit too me...it's adorable.
HUMMM

Paterson, NJ

#24990 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say.
Research? Back out of this into the forum and tell me what you see, you spastic.
What groveling?
What trap?
What death!?
You know nothing about me and you never, ever will. I can leave whenever I want and it kills you that i can. All you do is spout the same crap over and over again.
Tell me, where do you see yourself, in as many years from now as you appear to have spent up to this point, doing.... what you do?
Interesting how you and "Sanchez" come out at the same time....oh yes you are the same guy!

BUSTED!!!!!!

When will we see another fake death?
HUMMM

Paterson, NJ

#24991 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
Lol. Angry... sure.
Post#24986...I see you answered a post for "Sanchez"?....BUSTED !!!
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Paterson, NJ

#24992 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
Huh...
Some things never change.
I lost a boob have you seen it?
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Paterson, NJ

#24993 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sucking up to the Sanchez trolls. Paul/Jimi? Youre obviously the same person. Ive seen you two talk to each other, NO self respecting person would suck up to a someone the way "Paul yanks" sucks up to "Jimi Yanks" its f*ckin pathetic...
At any rate I dont really care. Sanchez trolls dont have Sanchez to troll and mabye your obsessive interest momma has left you out.
Mabye you need each others company.
Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives.
Perhaps you need a hug and a log to keep track of all of your profiles?
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Paterson, NJ

#24994 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sucking up to the Sanchez trolls. Paul/Jimi? Youre obviously the same person. Ive seen you two talk to each other, NO self respecting person would suck up to a someone the way "Paul yanks" sucks up to "Jimi Yanks" its f*ckin pathetic...
At any rate I dont really care. Sanchez trolls dont have Sanchez to troll and mabye your obsessive interest momma has left you out.
Mabye you need each others company.
Jimi/Paul post about Momma, so what you are confirming is that Sanchez /you/and Momma are the same ?

Thanks.
ITS ONE BIG SLOPPY

Dover, OH

#24995 Jan 5, 2013
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimi/Paul post about Momma, so what you are confirming is that Sanchez /you/and Momma are the same ?
Thanks.
Clusterfluck from our Topix drama queen, Mr. Deformed Sanchez.

Since: Mar 11

Milpitas, CA

#24996 Jan 5, 2013
4. Burglary and flooding
In San Jose flea market, there were three other people selling same porcelain figuring as me. They are brothers from Viet Nam, named Qian. We bought same merchandise from importer Mao(not Mrs. Chen whom was arrested in drug case).
After drug case happened, the youngest one's house was burglarized. Several thousand dollars cash was stolen. Sometime later, the old brother's house suffered a flooding. The old brother couple was taking a tour in Europe then. The water pipe inside the house broken, and walls soaking in water for days and at last collapsed. Insurance company paid the damage.'What a curious coincidence.' I thought.'The water pipe broke when people are in vacation.' At this time, I found law enforcement agent use isotope money. So I thought Qian brothers, too, are the victims of law enforcement agent. If so, there should be a third time for young brother.
As I expected, he was hit twice. First, his merchandise was stolen. Then, he had a flood in his house too. He seemed knew it was not a coincidence. Said:'It's all right, anyway, I got a new carpet from Insurance company.'
From my opinion then, government commit more crime than anyone else. And people have to pay the cost. At least they have to pay more insurance fee.
5. Microwave killing
At that time, each Tuesday I went to Galt flea Market which took two hours' driving to get there. I was very sick after driving. I felt dizziness, hot and thirsty. Sometimes there was a chest pain. At first I didn't relate it to driving because chest pain always happened hours later after driving. I worried the new symptoms, but knew nothing what caused it. I noticed an article in newspaper said FBI Lab developed new technique of using microwave as a weapon.
Then in a Tuesday, I was very sick on my way home that I stopped driving for a while. That night, when I was watching TV, my neighbor, an old Taiwaness lady, visited us with a woman. When I turned my sight from TV to them, I found the woman was watching me too. Just at that moment, a severe chest pain attacked me. With eye to eye, I was suddenly aware of it was microwave that sickened me so much. There was no side window on my cargo van, and thus it acted as a microwave oven. After two hours slow cooking (low radiation of microwave), I felt hot and thirsty and the blood cell would die and gradually solidify to form clot, when the clot moving to the heart, a heart attack happened. The procedure took a few hours. It solved another question in my mind. I used to arrive home at 5 pm. At night, I watched eight o'clock's TV. My neighbor always visited us at this time. Puzzled me that "Why she always harasses us at this golden time? She should be more interested in Chinese series than me." Now I knew she was sent to see the result of microwave experiment, to see a heart attack. Next day I went to a metal shop and bought metal sheet to shield the engine cover and instrument panel. It worked. I didn't feel hot and dizziness any more. So when I felt headache at night, I used metal sheet to cover me while I slept.
The condition lasted until 1999 when it became worse. During daytime when I was home alone, I had severe headache and toothache which at last forced me left U.S. on March, 1999.

Location hidden

#24997 Jan 6, 2013
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Jimi/Paul post about momma, You and the other dickeater post about sanchez. So what youre saying is Jimi/Paul/You/the other dickeater are the same?

Thanks

Location hidden

#24998 Jan 6, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
Tell me, where do you see yourself, in as many years from now as you appear to have spent up to this point, doing.... what you do?
Stop evading.
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Paterson, NJ

#24999 Jan 6, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimi/Paul post about momma, You and the other dickeater post about sanchez. So what youre saying is Jimi/Paul/You/the other dickeater are the same?
Thanks
Nice dodge Sanchez...Game over .
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Paterson, NJ

#25000 Jan 6, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>

^^^

Sure Sanchez.....Sure.
LOST INTEREST YET

Dover, OH

#25001 Jan 6, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mr. Deformed Sanchez"]<quoted text>
Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives.[/QUOTE]Clearly Mr. Deformed Sanchez cannot leave.
MY ANSWER

Dover, OH

#25002 Jan 6, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean outing you Sanchez? Don't evade.
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#25003 Jan 6, 2013
DANCE FOR ME MY LITTLE PUPPETTS DANCE!!!!!!!!!!
I shall pull the strings as I have always done for you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
DEFORMED SANCHEZ VD

Paterson, NJ

#25004 Jan 6, 2013
The itching and burning of Sanchez( West Babylon) herpes has caused him to dance.
SLACKER SIGHTING

Dover, OH

#25005 Jan 6, 2013
Slappy Sanchez ESQ wrote:
DANCE FOR ME MY LITTLE PUPPETTS DANCE!!!!!!!!!!
I shall pull the strings as I have always done for you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
confirmed

Location hidden

#25006 Jan 6, 2013
Lol!
Why have I never, not even once. Seen anyone accuse Mrs Sanchez of being momma or vice versa?Its painfully obvious you cant get Sanchez anymore and are sucking up to Paul/Jimi with this idea just so you can still have someone to scream and jump over!
Seriously? Paul/Jimi?
Thats pathetic, even by your standards..

Location hidden

#25007 Jan 6, 2013
MY ANSWER wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean outing you Sanchez? Don't evade.
Nice evade. Noooot!
Go suck up to your new master, loser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 53 min Paul Yanks 44,088
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 59 min expatriate 122
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 336,100
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr rainmaker2016 16,220
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,058
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr NEMO 3,646
White Privilege is a Profiling Clam (Dec '14) 2 hr 2 Dogs 7
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ThomasA 313,980
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 4 hr Ben 1,557

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages