|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

DEFORMEDONEBOOB wrote:
<quoted text>
No you just bore me .
I interest you enough to reply every time.

Since: May 12

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

BRYAN SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I still lmao when he tried to suck up to JCC and got upset when he was ignored and spun out old posts in a tantrum.
He posts as a she to hit on men the sick slob.
Why are you sucking up to the Sanchez trolls. Paul/Jimi? Youre obviously the same person. Ive seen you two talk to each other, NO self respecting person would suck up to a someone the way "Paul yanks" sucks up to "Jimi Yanks" its f*ckin pathetic...

At any rate I dont really care. Sanchez trolls dont have Sanchez to troll and mabye your obsessive interest momma has left you out.

Mabye you need each others company.
Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives.
YOU ARE OUR

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Renegade_22 wrote:
Huh...
Some things never change.
'TIME ZONE' Sloppy Sanchez!
THANKS FOR NOT PLAYING
TIME ZONE SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sucking up to the Sanchez trolls. Paul/Jimi? Youre obviously the same person. Ive seen you two talk to each other, NO self respecting person would suck up to a someone the way "Paul yanks" sucks up to "Jimi Yanks" its f*ckin pathetic...
At any rate I dont really care. Sanchez trolls dont have Sanchez to troll and mabye your obsessive interest momma has left you out.
Doing a lot of 'research' lately on the Yankee thread? Oh God, love how you grovel when you get caught in your own trap.

SOUND FAMILIAR - "Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives." Another fake death perhaps? You'll be around until you run out of ID's!!!
BINGO

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^

Sanchez you lose again.
BINGO

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

TIME ZONE SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Doing a lot of 'research' lately on the Yankee thread? Oh God, love how you grovel when you get caught in your own trap.
SOUND FAMILIAR - "Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives." Another fake death perhaps? You'll be around until you run out of ID's!!!
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!
Sanchez outed again.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Hello New York City!!!!

WINNING 12:40PM

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

TIME ZONE SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Doing a lot of 'research' lately on the Yankee thread? Oh God, love how you grovel when you get caught in your own trap.
Whatever you say.
Research? Back out of this into the forum and tell me what you see, you spastic.
What groveling?
What trap?
What death!?
You know nothing about me and you never, ever will. I can leave whenever I want and it kills you that i can. All you do is spout the same crap over and over again.
Tell me, where do you see yourself, in as many years from now as you appear to have spent up to this point, doing.... what you do?
NEED A COOKIE

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say.
Research? Back out of this into the forum and tell me what you see, you spastic.
What groveling?
What trap?
What death!?
You know nothing about me and you never, ever will. I can leave whenever I want and it kills you that i can. All you do is spout the same crap over and over again.
Tell me, where do you see yourself, in as many years from now as you appear to have spent up to this point, doing.... what you do?
MR. DEFORMED SANCHEZ? How about some crackers for your whine?
You're so adorable when angry...giggle

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Lol. Angry... sure.

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

NEED A COOKIE wrote:
<quoted text>MR. DEFORMED SANCHEZ? How about some crackers for your whine?
You're so adorable when angry...giggle
Im fine, thanks but no thanks.
Now that ive answered you question, answer mine.
AN ANGRY FOOT STOMPER

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

RENEGAYED: "You know nothing about me and you never, ever will. I can leave whenever I want..."

Looks like a hissy fit too me...it's adorable.
HUMMM

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say.
What groveling?
What trap?
What death!?
Interesting how you and "Sanchez" come out at the same time....oh yes you are the same guy!

BUSTED!!!!!!

When will we see another fake death?
HUMMM

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Renegade_22 wrote:
Lol. Angry... sure.
Post#24986...I see you answered a post for "Sanchez"?....BUSTED !!!
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Renegade_22 wrote:
Huh...
Some things never change.
I lost a boob have you seen it?
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you need a hug and a log to keep track of all of your profiles?
GLORIA BRYANS WIFE

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimi/Paul post about Momma, so what you are confirming is that Sanchez /you/and Momma are the same ?

Thanks.
ITS ONE BIG SLOPPY

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

GLORIA BRYANS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimi/Paul post about Momma, so what you are confirming is that Sanchez /you/and Momma are the same ?
Thanks.
Clusterfluck from our Topix drama queen, Mr. Deformed Sanchez.

Since: Mar 11

Milpitas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

4. Burglary and flooding
In San Jose flea market, there were three other people selling same porcelain figuring as me. They are brothers from Viet Nam, named Qian. We bought same merchandise from importer Mao(not Mrs. Chen whom was arrested in drug case).
After drug case happened, the youngest one's house was burglarized. Several thousand dollars cash was stolen. Sometime later, the old brother's house suffered a flooding. The old brother couple was taking a tour in Europe then. The water pipe inside the house broken, and walls soaking in water for days and at last collapsed. Insurance company paid the damage.'What a curious coincidence.' I thought.'The water pipe broke when people are in vacation.' At this time, I found law enforcement agent use isotope money. So I thought Qian brothers, too, are the victims of law enforcement agent. If so, there should be a third time for young brother.
As I expected, he was hit twice. First, his merchandise was stolen. Then, he had a flood in his house too. He seemed knew it was not a coincidence. Said:'It's all right, anyway, I got a new carpet from Insurance company.'
From my opinion then, government commit more crime than anyone else. And people have to pay the cost. At least they have to pay more insurance fee.
5. Microwave killing
At that time, each Tuesday I went to Galt flea Market which took two hours' driving to get there. I was very sick after driving. I felt dizziness, hot and thirsty. Sometimes there was a chest pain. At first I didn't relate it to driving because chest pain always happened hours later after driving. I worried the new symptoms, but knew nothing what caused it. I noticed an article in newspaper said FBI Lab developed new technique of using microwave as a weapon.
Then in a Tuesday, I was very sick on my way home that I stopped driving for a while. That night, when I was watching TV, my neighbor, an old Taiwaness lady, visited us with a woman. When I turned my sight from TV to them, I found the woman was watching me too. Just at that moment, a severe chest pain attacked me. With eye to eye, I was suddenly aware of it was microwave that sickened me so much. There was no side window on my cargo van, and thus it acted as a microwave oven. After two hours slow cooking (low radiation of microwave), I felt hot and thirsty and the blood cell would die and gradually solidify to form clot, when the clot moving to the heart, a heart attack happened. The procedure took a few hours. It solved another question in my mind. I used to arrive home at 5 pm. At night, I watched eight o'clock's TV. My neighbor always visited us at this time. Puzzled me that "Why she always harasses us at this golden time? She should be more interested in Chinese series than me." Now I knew she was sent to see the result of microwave experiment, to see a heart attack. Next day I went to a metal shop and bought metal sheet to shield the engine cover and instrument panel. It worked. I didn't feel hot and dizziness any more. So when I felt headache at night, I used metal sheet to cover me while I slept.
The condition lasted until 1999 when it became worse. During daytime when I was home alone, I had severe headache and toothache which at last forced me left U.S. on March, 1999.

Cashel, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

GLORIA BRYANS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Jimi/Paul post about momma, You and the other dickeater post about sanchez. So what youre saying is Jimi/Paul/You/the other dickeater are the same?

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost for root canal & crown at Columbia or NYU... 16 min bdcs64 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min truth-facts 46,256
York Prep Adds New Coding Program 25 min nataliepr 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 26 min College Professor 6,401
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 28 min the Don 307,355
USA and ISIS in Iraq 1 hr Opinion 22
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Opinion 14,799
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr Fb fan 10,334

Search the New York Forum:
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000