BRYAN SANCHEZ

Paterson, NJ

#24964 Dec 29, 2012
SIMMER DOWN wrote:
Mr. Deformed Sanchez
Pranced around as Mrs. in an attempt to fool others but numerous outings caused it to succumb to cancer. Through its painful demise it still found the strength to post 24/7 and was even called 'NIGHTBIRD' for its efforts.
But don't fret Mr. has been cloned into numerous ID's since its passing. One, using a TX proxy with the ID of 'Logic' can been seen on Topix trying to make its post appear to be that of another poster.
Mr. Sanchez lives on trying to be deceptive under other ID's.
I still lmao when he tried to suck up to JCC and got upset when he was ignored and spun out old posts in a tantrum.

He posts as a she to hit on men the sick slob.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24965 Dec 30, 2012
Hi all.

Winning here once more.

Happy New Year.

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24967 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New Year NY!
Winning! Wooooo hoooo!
Studley

Phoenix, AZ

#24968 Jan 1, 2013
Stocking wrote:
Hi all.
Winning here once more.
Happy New Year.
I'm winning right now folks.....
Carolina Girl

Columbia, SC

#24971 Jan 2, 2013
Hi Ya'll
Carolina Girl

Columbia, SC

#24972 Jan 2, 2013
Whatever happened to Positive Princess?
Mrs Deformed Sanchez

Lindenhurst, NY

#24973 Jan 3, 2013
BRYAN SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I still lmao when he tried to suck up to JCC and got upset when he was ignored and spun out old posts in a tantrum.
Sounds like someone could use a hug?
Perhaps a nice cookie?
Giggle
Giggle
Giggle
;)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24975 Jan 4, 2013
Starting 2013 off as I intend to go on ~ winning!

Hi everyone!
MR SLOPPY SANCHEZ

Dover, OH

#24976 Jan 5, 2013
"He has been posting to himself for months" - sound familiar?
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T2HJ06E7ST774T...

"I'm still busting a nut over momma stupidity of forgetting to change profiles" - Always the SLOPPY SANCHEZ

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T2HJ06E7ST774T...

OUTED AGAIN ON THE YANKEE THREAD - PRICELESS!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24977 Jan 5, 2013
Huh...
Some things never change.

Location hidden

#24978 Jan 5, 2013
DEFORMEDONEBOOB wrote:
<quoted text>
No you just bore me .
I interest you enough to reply every time.

Location hidden

#24979 Jan 5, 2013
BRYAN SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sucking up to the Sanchez trolls. Paul/Jimi? Youre obviously the same person. Ive seen you two talk to each other, NO self respecting person would suck up to a someone the way "Paul yanks" sucks up to "Jimi Yanks" its f*ckin pathetic...

At any rate I dont really care. Sanchez trolls dont have Sanchez to troll and mabye your obsessive interest momma has left you out.

Mabye you need each others company.
Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives.
YOU ARE OUR

Dover, OH

#24980 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
Huh...
Some things never change.
'TIME ZONE' Sloppy Sanchez!
THANKS FOR NOT PLAYING
TIME ZONE SANCHEZ

Dover, OH

#24981 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you sucking up to the Sanchez trolls. Paul/Jimi? Youre obviously the same person. Ive seen you two talk to each other, NO self respecting person would suck up to a someone the way "Paul yanks" sucks up to "Jimi Yanks" its f*ckin pathetic...
At any rate I dont really care. Sanchez trolls dont have Sanchez to troll and mabye your obsessive interest momma has left you out.
Doing a lot of 'research' lately on the Yankee thread? Oh God, love how you grovel when you get caught in your own trap.

SOUND FAMILIAR - "Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives." Another fake death perhaps? You'll be around until you run out of ID's!!!
BINGO

Paterson, NJ

#24982 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^

Sanchez you lose again.
BINGO

Paterson, NJ

#24983 Jan 5, 2013
TIME ZONE SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Doing a lot of 'research' lately on the Yankee thread? Oh God, love how you grovel when you get caught in your own trap.
SOUND FAMILIAR - "Anyway ive lost interest in this sh*t. Ill leave ye to your lives." Another fake death perhaps? You'll be around until you run out of ID's!!!
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!
Sanchez outed again.

“"Always Love from the Heart"”

Since: Dec 10

Paintsville Kentucky

#24984 Jan 5, 2013
Hello New York City!!!!

WINNING 12:40PM

Location hidden

#24985 Jan 5, 2013
TIME ZONE SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Doing a lot of 'research' lately on the Yankee thread? Oh God, love how you grovel when you get caught in your own trap.
Whatever you say.
Research? Back out of this into the forum and tell me what you see, you spastic.
What groveling?
What trap?
What death!?
You know nothing about me and you never, ever will. I can leave whenever I want and it kills you that i can. All you do is spout the same crap over and over again.
Tell me, where do you see yourself, in as many years from now as you appear to have spent up to this point, doing.... what you do?
NEED A COOKIE

Dover, OH

#24986 Jan 5, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say.
Research? Back out of this into the forum and tell me what you see, you spastic.
What groveling?
What trap?
What death!?
You know nothing about me and you never, ever will. I can leave whenever I want and it kills you that i can. All you do is spout the same crap over and over again.
Tell me, where do you see yourself, in as many years from now as you appear to have spent up to this point, doing.... what you do?
MR. DEFORMED SANCHEZ? How about some crackers for your whine?
You're so adorable when angry...giggle

Location hidden

#24987 Jan 5, 2013
Lol. Angry... sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 min TMAN_Mets 5,695
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 min SweLL GirL 16,791
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 11 min TRUMP PAYS ZERO T... 139
depreciate trump ! 17 min 1 per Cent per Year 2
P.T. TRUMP - " There's a Republican Born Every ... 26 min Donald Trump ThePrez 12
TRUMP KIDS FAIL SECURITY CLEARANCE Checks ! 29 min Akmad the Waco Texan 10
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 35 min Akmad the Waco Texan 2,055
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr the don 334,267

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages