1Irishman

“Dare to Struggle, Dare to Win”

Since: Apr 11

Queensland, Australia

#24325 Oct 14, 2012
Frokeeshy1 wrote:
Hey Irish did u build your BBQ pit
No mate, it's a 4 burner gas barbecue. I also have a Weber charcoal burner that I use for steaks and burgers.

1Irishman

Queensland, Australia

#24326 Oct 14, 2012
BTW. That pork belly came out perfect. It's the first one I've done and the meat just fell apart, all juicy and the crackling was perfectly done.
Wooo Hooo! Winning!

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24327 Oct 14, 2012
I got a BBQ I made from a 55 gallon drum, a vertical smoker also from a 55 gallon drum. I'm about to build a brick pit over the winter just to stay busy

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#24328 Oct 14, 2012
PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
Hi Friends..Funny everytime I hear of Union Strikes..reminds me of a friend that whent to apply for a Job as a Diesel Mechanic while the Company was on Strike I Told him ur Nuts..he got in..but when he came out..got into my car.the mob.grabed him and pulled him out...lol...he said he was Delivering a Package...They kicked my Car..i manage to pull him back in..and I took off like a rocket...we lucky we got out alive...we Laugh all the way home..but our hearts were pounding...like hell..lol..
lol goes in for a job comes out with the mob

1Irishman

Queensland, Australia

#24329 Oct 14, 2012
Frokeeshy1 wrote:
I got a BBQ I made from a 55 gallon drum, a vertical smoker also from a 55 gallon drum. I'm about to build a brick pit over the winter just to stay busy
They sound great. Some years ago I had a brick house built for me and there was a pallet of bricks left over, so I asked a brick layer friend of mine to build me a BBQ with the left over bricks. It was fantastic, on one side was the BBQ, and when we weren't cooking, the other side was a huge open fire with a chimney, which we used to sit around outside at night. Thanks for reminding me of those good times, when we sat around drinking and listening to The Travelling Willberries. Haha!
Winning!

1Irishman

Queensland, Australia

#24330 Oct 14, 2012
^^^ Wilburys ^^^

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24331 Oct 14, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>They sound great. Some years ago I had a brick house built for me and there was a pallet of bricks left over, so I asked a brick layer friend of mine to build me a BBQ with the left over bricks. It was fantastic, on one side was the BBQ, and when we weren't cooking, the other side was a huge open fire with a chimney, which we used to sit around outside at night. Thanks for reminding me of those good times, when we sat around drinking and listening to The Travelling Willberries. Haha!
Winning!
Hey Irish, good to hear ye got your way! Unions must be actually useful over there!:)

1Irishman

Queensland, Australia

#24332 Oct 14, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Irish, good to hear ye got your way! Unions must be actually useful over there!:)
Hi Renegade! Thanks mate. The unions are still strong here when the rank and file are strong. Most of the time we were out, we were on our own because the bosses had used anti union laws to stop the union giving us any leadership. They could only work behind the scene to try and get the bosses to negotiate. It was the workers themselves, staying strong, that defeated them in the end. "The workers, united, Will never be defeated!"
Wooo Hooo! Winning!

Location hidden

#24333 Oct 14, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Renegade! Thanks mate. The unions are still strong here when the rank and file are strong. Most of the time we were out, we were on our own because the bosses had used anti union laws to stop the union giving us any leadership. They could only work behind the scene to try and get the bosses to negotiate. It was the workers themselves, staying strong, that defeated them in the end. "The workers, united, Will never be defeated!"
Wooo Hooo! Winning!
Thats good to hear! Back hear i think the mentality is to just roll over and take it.. noone really stands for anything so when obe person actually does, theyre completely on their own and cant do anything. Is kinda sad really. If people had a backbone over here we might be better off!:)

1Irishman

Queensland, Australia

#24334 Oct 14, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats good to hear! Back hear i think the mentality is to just roll over and take it.. noone really stands for anything so when obe person actually does, theyre completely on their own and cant do anything. Is kinda sad really. If people had a backbone over here we might be better off!:)
Yes, I think it's because they don't realize the power that they have, or sometimes they think the boss will look after them if they don't rock the boat. Our young blokes learned a lot in our fight, and hopefully they'll keep the working class spirit alive.
The Aussies are good scrappers, so that helped. Hahaha!

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24335 Oct 14, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sweet Figgy!((HUGS)). I don't know if you can read this, out in the wilds where you're camping. If you can, I hope you're enjoying yourself.
I haven't had any annoying pm's for awhile. Haha!
((C))
Winning!
Hello sweet Irish!((HUGS))
I just got back in! I had a blast! Haha!
I had to block someone for the same thing. I am beginning to think they are the same one. I made a interesting discovery the other day when I searched a profile name. Their face book was under the same name and they live in NY!
Imagin that?
ITS 10 PM DO YOU KNOW

Dover, OH

#24336 Oct 14, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to block someone for the same thing. I am beginning to think they are the same one. I made a interesting discovery the other day when I searched a profile name. Their face book was under the same name and they live in NY!
Imagin that?
WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE?
Ans. With this months daddy.
giggle
Brian or is it Bryan

Yonkers, NY

#24337 Oct 14, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagin that?
Stalking again Manchez?

giggle

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#24338 Oct 14, 2012
Frokeeshy1 wrote:
<quoted text>lol goes in for a job comes out with the mob
Yeah Workers on strike can get pretty Nasty...lol..He Broke the Strike Rules..and we allost got killed..lol..

“Making them cry”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24339 Oct 14, 2012
ITS 10 PM DO YOU KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE?
giggle
Was I talking to you creepy one?
Talking about kids again pervert?
Danny O

Ashburn, VA

#24340 Oct 14, 2012
what do we win?
Danny O

Ashburn, VA

#24341 Oct 15, 2012
ITS 10 PM DO YOU KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>WHERE YOUR CHILDREN ARE?
giggle
you sound like a pedofile
DEFORMED NIGHTBIRD

Dover, OH

#24342 Oct 15, 2012
Danny O wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a pedofile
A ghostly 3 AM appearance?
; )
SAVE THE CHILDREN

Dover, OH

#24343 Oct 15, 2012
-Figgy - wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you creepy one?
Talking about kids again pervert?
No but I am talking to you creepy mom ; ) And I've seen you talk about kids, are you a pervert?

Take note Ms Child Neglect:

"NEW YORK Six-year-old Oscar Jimenez Jr. was beaten to death in California, then buried under fertilizer and cement. Two-year-old Devon Shackleford was drowned in an Arizona swimming pool. Jayden Cangro, also 2, died after being thrown across a room in Utah.
In each case, as in many others every year, the alleged or convicted perpetrator had been the boyfriend of the child's mother men thrust into father-like roles which they tragically failed to embrace."

Read on Ms. PIGGY:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21838575/ns/healt...

Location hidden

#24344 Oct 15, 2012
1Irishman wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I think it's because they don't realize the power that they have, or sometimes they think the boss will look after them if they don't rock the boat. Our young blokes learned a lot in our fight, and hopefully they'll keep the working class spirit alive.
The Aussies are good scrappers, so that helped. Hahaha!
They have yet to fully embrace the fact that theyre nothing but a number to these people. Thats probably why they dont do much, they think the theyre the bosses friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 18 min ILAL 3,197
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Junket 336,792
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min jimi-yank 344,021
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 27 min Lou Gibralda 18,489
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 29 min ILAL 2,226
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 30 min jimi-yank 47,191
jets talk back (Dec '07) 30 min Unbiased Chargers... 15,998
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 5 hr DAVIDs27 I Q 7,238

New York Jobs

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages