ladyrain

Dallas, TX

#21811 Jun 17, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawning again. Please come up with a better one. If the next one is the same, I am going to ignore you. Come back when you find a grown up to type for you. Thank you for the effort tho.:) hahaha!
i really way 500 lbs

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21812 Jun 17, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>i really way 500 lbs
hahaha Still spiting out that grade school crap. You are losing my interest. Boring! Hope you kiddys have a good night.:)

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Since: Mar 12

Here Today Gone Tomorrow !!!

#21813 Jun 17, 2012
Hello again dear friends.I see nothing has changed or stopped.Hello LadyRain see what I told you..
Renegade does and awesome job..He is our protector now."TPHR" comes and goes too much.He still is my hero..Good friend."IRishman" helps us alot too.
They come up with some good stuff.Kool Krew Rocks and Rules always.The rest of our Krew are out and about they do come home at times.They know us.Hugs and lots of love guys.I hope you do get a wide screen TV so you can take a good look at what you have judged and run your mouth at when it comes time.So go out and get one now that way you will have it when the time comes.Wont be long now.Be back shortly.Sharing my win with my Krew.

Little_Lamb

Location hidden

#21814 Jun 17, 2012
(( HUGS)) Princess Hey and Ladyrain!

Location hidden

#21815 Jun 17, 2012
Little_Lamb wrote:
(( HUGS)) Princess Hey and Ladyrain!
((HUGS)) back at you Lamb.:)

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Health Department

#21816 Jun 17, 2012
ladyrain wrote:
<quoted text>
((HUGS)) back at you Lamb.:)
You will never recover Figgy.

Tee Hee

Health Department

#21817 Jun 17, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Hello again dear friends.I see nothing has changed or stopped.Hello LadyRain see what I told you..
Renegade does and awesome job..He is our protector now."TPHR" comes and goes too much.He still is my hero..Good friend."IRishman" helps us alot too.
They come up with some good stuff.Kool Krew Rocks and Rules always.The rest of our Krew are out and about they do come home at times.They know us.Hugs and lots of love guys.I hope you do get a wide screen TV so you can take a good look at what you have judged and run your mouth at when it comes time.So go out and get one now that way you will have it when the time comes.Wont be long now.Be back shortly.Sharing my win with my Krew.
Ok Sanchez....

Tee Hee

Health Department

#21818 Jun 17, 2012
HEY PRINCESS wrote:
<quoted text>Your post suggest a level of intellect that would allow you to be a cashier at WalMart? Or is SAD SANCHEZ that good with her fairy tale characters?
LadyRain is Figgy.

Tee Hee

#21819 Jun 17, 2012
Whatever there Toe Sucks just move on and get over it...Repost,refresh,giggle,get a cookie,and whatever else you come up with.According to all of you piglets I have been everybody,,thats funny..
Just trying to stir up trouble and get a boost out of me.No thank you..Kool Krew Rocks and Rules.
Piglets in Caravan Slopping and Flopping as always.LadyRain are you Figgy?Well how are you and Irishman doing Lately???Renegade has been me and I have been him well that just might be,Hahahahahaha
He did go by Princess Renegade at one time.Thats was alot of fun.Hey Gade you might have to change your name back..Love you guys..((Hugs)) hello there L.L. and the rest of the Krew..later...

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21820 Jun 17, 2012
*yawn*

winning
:)

Location hidden

#21821 Jun 17, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Whatever there Toe Sucks just move on and get over it...Repost,refresh,giggle,get a cookie,and whatever else you come up with.According to all of you piglets I have been everybody,,thats funny..
Just trying to stir up trouble and get a boost out of me.No thank you..Kool Krew Rocks and Rules.
Piglets in Caravan Slopping and Flopping as always.LadyRain are you Figgy?Well how are you and Irishman doing Lately???Renegade has been me and I have been him well that just might be,Hahahahahaha
He did go by Princess Renegade at one time.Thats was alot of fun.Hey Gade you might have to change your name back..Love you guys..((Hugs)) hello there L.L. and the rest of the Krew..later...
I am not figgy.

#21822 Jun 17, 2012
Good night friends.Kool Krew Rocks and Rules..See ya tomorrw if the Lords willing and the creek dont rise..Out with the win back...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#21823 Jun 17, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
LadyRain is Figgy.
Tee Hee
*farts again*

Location hidden

#21824 Jun 17, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Sanchez....
Tee Hee
Nut job....

Location hidden

#21825 Jun 17, 2012
Good morning lpw, getting ready for work now gonna have tea and toast after my shreddies. Leaving some out for the winners to help themselves!:)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21826 Jun 17, 2012
Ningers Ningers, hell is hotter.
You must act that way because
of the led in the water.
:-D

“Pass the sunscreen”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21827 Jun 17, 2012
Monster Baller wrote:
of the led in the water.
Nothing to be said
when MB misspells lead.

This is just so sad
your poetry is so bad

Cat went to Ning with a smile
while you sit here in denial

Tee hee hee.

Location hidden

#21828 Jun 17, 2012
Princess Hey wrote:
Heh heh see you soon princess:) and you need no protection mate, youre more than capable of giving it back to these trolling bum chums in spades!:)

Location hidden

#21829 Jun 17, 2012
Monster Baller wrote:
of the led in the water.
Gooood morning mb!:)

Location hidden

#21830 Jun 18, 2012
Monster Baller wrote:
of the led in the water.
Here you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 20 min TMAN_Mets 14,387
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 6 hr Dudley 5,238
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 6 hr Go trump 3,101
Do not take a knee on Sunday NFL 6 hr Go trump 7
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Freedomofexpression 317,610
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 9 hr Paul Yanks 6,823
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 10 hr Dominick 22
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 hr Enforcer 340,300

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages