Knicks talk back

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#6053 Jun 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You threatening to beat Vince like a drum for leaking personal and fantasy baseball info seems to have worked for the most part but he just claimed Bronto is 9-0...is this true ? I find anyone who uses his first five picks to draft pitchers and a few bad ones at that, have almost no chance finishing 500 let alone be unbeaten, is the league that bad or is Vince lying as per normal ?
Sorry fluffer, but as usual you are 100% wrong. FU's a friend....we get together from time to time for drinks and to watch a game. Why would we be fighting?

You need to stick to what you know......being on your knees preparing your wife's boyfriend Harry to take her......and then of course cleaning them up afterwards.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#6054 Jun 24, 2013
Well with the 24th pick who will the Knicks pick? I don't think there a 2nd pick like it would make a different. I think PF is the biggest need but can also see SG. Center has to be address at some point b/c of Chandler age. There are two project center that I think should be signed. A.J. Matthew(7'0", 240) and (Norvel Pelle, Forward, 6-11) could gowned for the future center and PF positions . I see in a NY paper(Keep-em or Dump-em) that 60's% want Amare' gone.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#6055 Jun 24, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
Well with the 24th pick who will the Knicks pick? I don't think there a 2nd pick like it would make a different. I think PF is the biggest need but can also see SG. Center has to be address at some point b/c of Chandler age. There are two project center that I think should be signed. A.J. Matthew(7'0", 240) and (Norvel Pelle, Forward, 6-11) could gowned for the future center and PF positions . I see in a NY paper(Keep-em or Dump-em) that 60's% want Amare' gone.
well, if you saw they way they lost, their best shooters went cold.
Harley Carnes

AOL

#6056 Jun 26, 2013
Still discussing basketball? The season ended last week. Move on to a real sport like baseball where you actually have to do something that is nearly impossible. Hitting a small ball with a stick being thrown at 95 mph as oppossed to 7 foot men putting a ball in a hoop that is 10 feet high.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#6057 Jun 26, 2013
I hate watching the blackerbockers get better...with jr smith leaving they can only improve...what a shame
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#6058 Jun 27, 2013
Ricky Ledo at 24th pick is my guess.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#6059 Jun 27, 2013
I'm thinking Dieng out of Lville, but I've heard they like Mitchell from N Texas. Both are good rebounders
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#6060 Jun 27, 2013
I could go along with Dieng if the Net don't take him. Looking at the Mock Draft on ESPN. Got the Knicks on the clock and they select--------- it Mitchell. Let see!!!
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#6061 Jun 30, 2013
Andrea Bargnani????

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#6062 Jul 1, 2013
It's great to see the city of New York finally have a championship caliber team...playing in Brooklyn. Prokhorov said when he bought the Nets he'll relegate Jimmy Boy and his team of clowns to the comic page in the tabloids

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#6063 Jul 1, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
Andrea Bargnani????
UGH.....and say goodbye to another draft pick
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#6064 Jul 1, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
UGH.....and say goodbye to another draft pick
NYK also are taking on over $22 million in salary against the cap for the next 2 seasons for a player that's played in 66 games over the last 2 seasons...

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#6065 Jul 1, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
NYK also are taking on over $22 million in salary against the cap for the next 2 seasons for a player that's played in 66 games over the last 2 seasons...
At least they're consistent
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#6066 Jul 3, 2013
Wasn't this the time to get rid of Amare'??
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#6067 Jul 4, 2013
Instead of signing JR Smith. Why not sign both Copeland and Prigion? It maybe time to get rid of Woodson. Since he didn't know how to play Copeland.

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#6068 Jul 4, 2013
I know he had a nightmare shooting performance in the playofs, but I like JR. He plays D, can rebound and scoe. They can also get all 3 if things work out right. Copeland needs to toughen up, work hard on his Dand learn to get after it on the boards
Frederick Ungman

AOL

#6069 Jul 4, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
Instead of signing JR Smith. Why not sign both Copeland and Prigion? It maybe time to get rid of Woodson. Since he didn't know how to play Copeland.
Basketball isn't a real sport.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#6070 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky D wrote:
Wasn't this the time to get rid of Amare'??
Unless he retires early, he is the only non trade contract in the NBA.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#6071 Jul 9, 2013
The state of the Knicks falls on one person, irregardless of who coaches or makes the roster moves, its the same problem, the guy who signs the the check.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#6072 Jul 15, 2013
World Peace at 33 years old?? Murray, Leslie and Tyler look good to me in yesterday win over Washington. Where is the 7'0" kid they signed? Not sure about bring back K. Martin. Those Five rookies(Hardaway, Murray, Leslie, Tyler and 7' kid) could make the Knicks alot younger. This could make this team interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 60,143
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr DILLIGAF 11,006
If you have no borders, you have no country 1 hr The Last Warrior... 9
Puerto Rico is being bailed out by you 2 hr Senate 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr rainmaker2016 14,671
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr rainmaker2016 15,464
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Into The Night 11,988
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Todd Geis 40,251
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul Yanks 329,765

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages