reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#5969 May 9, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
could be. After writing the previous post, the name "Brust" popped into my head. Could be wrong though
Brust was the center,decent and big not the star, he went North Carolina and sat bench, and Vickers went to Iona and starred there
reddevil76

Columbia, SC

#5970 May 9, 2013
How did Miami-Chicago get to play before NY-Indiana game 3, Heat and Bulls play on Friday, what's up with that!!!!

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#5971 May 10, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Brust was the center,decent and big not the star, he went North Carolina and sat bench, and Vickers went to Iona and starred there
OK
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5972 May 10, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
How did Miami-Chicago get to play before NY-Indiana game 3, Heat and Bulls play on Friday, what's up with that!!!!
Don't worry because the Knicks need the extra rest..... Especially Carmelo who I still say is injured..... It's very strange though that in the 2nd round 4 teams get 3 days off..... Knicks Pacers Grizzlies Thunder all haven't played since Tuesday.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#5973 May 10, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry because the Knicks need the extra rest..... Especially Carmelo who I still say is injured..... It's very strange though that in the 2nd round 4 teams get 3 days off..... Knicks Pacers Grizzlies Thunder all haven't played since Tuesday.
You pletty funny. basketbarr not leal sport.
Primo Carnera

Rockville Centre, NY

#5974 May 11, 2013
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
You pletty funny. basketbarr not leal sport.
Why are basketball and football the only 2 sports that are discussed on sports talk radio and 24 hour sports tv? Does it have anything to do with the group who dominates those sports?
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#5975 May 11, 2013
Primo Carnera wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are basketball and football the only 2 sports that are discussed on sports talk radio and 24 hour sports tv? Does it have anything to do with the group who dominates those sports?
You clazy Plimo. Baseball not talked about on sports talk ladio?
Legahdress, no matter how much basketbarr is discussed, it stirr not leal sport. it one big joke.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5976 May 11, 2013
Well Knicks and NBA fans after 3 days of rest Knicks and Pacers are finally back in action..... A strange and well needed rest for the Knicks particularly Carmelo.... He are some keys for game 3.

Melo shot the ball better in game 2 which is a great sign for him to get back on track..... They have to have good ball and player movement which will make the offense better...... Could this be the day J.R Smith wakes up?

I expect the Knicks to run more to get some easy points.... Felton has been great all playoffs long and will run the pick and roll to set himself or other players up..... Shumpert will play great.... The return of Amare?.... Let's see how he does in limited minutes.

The Pacers are turning the ball over a lot which should present some easy opportunities in transition..... Knicks have to keep the turnovers down which is also one of the things they do best..... Refs will be busy once again in this game..... I expect a close game and the Knicks win it in end.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5977 May 11, 2013
Damn, well that was a very ugly and horrible shooting game for the Knicks..... I know the Pacers have good defense, but it's not that good....

The Knicks didn't have the ball movement at all tonight...... Also the rebounding was dominated.by the Pacers..... The turnovers were very uncharacteristic for the Knicks.......

Felton, Smith, Melo didn't have good games at all..... I was very surprised that Felton had an off game like he did.... Smith I just want to punch in the face because he is acting like he is back in Denver now... Amare gave them some good minutes though....

Back to the drawing board and the Knicks have to get back to moving the ball..... Plus they need fast break points too..... I hope they can play better next game because it's a must win for the Knickerbockers....

“2014 ! The Bar is Open !”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#5979 May 13, 2013
after three days off, the Knicks need another two ...what a dreadful sport. When does the NBA finals start ? July 4th ?
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5980 May 14, 2013
Well Knicks and NBA fans tonight is game four between the Knicks and Pacers..... This is a MUST win for the Knicks tonight..... It's time for them to take that step foward.....

Melo, Felton, Smith all have to play and shoot well to give this team a chance to win.... They also MUST run their offense and please try to fastbreak to get easy opportunities...... Keep the turnovers down because that last game was very uncharacteristic of the Knicks.....

On defense, they did great by holding them to 80 plus, but the rebounding was not good at all..... Hibbert was getting offensive rebounds and putbacks..... They have to do a better job in that department..... They may play more zone tonight also.......

So hopefully the Knicks can get it done tonight....... Amare may give them some good minutes..... Also Smith needs to be punched in his head..... He is to talented to play like this... I see a close game and the Knicks winning.... I hope....
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5981 May 14, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
after three days off, the Knicks need another two ...what a dreadful sport. When does the NBA finals start ? July 4th ?
Lol you could be right about that date...... Also don't be shocked if the Grizzlies are in the finals..... Wades knee is going to be the main reason why the Heat won't repeat.....

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5982 May 14, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
Well Knicks and NBA fans tonight is game four between the Knicks and Pacers..... This is a MUST win for the Knicks tonight..... It's time for them to take that step foward.....
Melo, Felton, Smith all have to play and shoot well to give this team a chance to win.... They also MUST run their offense and please try to fastbreak to get easy opportunities...... Keep the turnovers down because that last game was very uncharacteristic of the Knicks.....
On defense, they did great by holding them to 80 plus, but the rebounding was not good at all..... Hibbert was getting offensive rebounds and putbacks..... They have to do a better job in that department..... They may play more zone tonight also.......
So hopefully the Knicks can get it done tonight....... Amare may give them some good minutes..... Also Smith needs to be punched in his head..... He is to talented to play like this... I see a close game and the Knicks winning.... I hope....
FYI: your team needs to be able to rebound in order to run a fast break. Not exactly their strong point.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#5983 May 14, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol you could be right about that date...... Also don't be shocked if the Grizzlies are in the finals..... Wades knee is going to be the main reason why the Heat won't repeat.....
Its gonna take a miracle by some team out there to stop the Heat.....a repeat is a given.....
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5984 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE whLIFEo="HarleyRyder "]<quoted text>
FYI: your team needs to be able to rebound in order to run a fast break. Not exactly their strong point.[/QUOTE] I understand that, but the rebounds you do get you should at least try...... Pacers weren't going to make every shot.... The Knicks once again shot terrible from the field.......
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5985 May 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its gonna take a miracle by some team out there to stop the Heat.....a repeat is a given.....
Not really miracle...... A team that has great ball movement, size in the paint and able to hit open shots from the ball movement should get the job done....... Also great coaching..... Maybe San Antonio?.... Wades knee is an issue and that's going to be hard for them to over come if he's not a 100%.....

Daytona Beach

#5986 May 15, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol you could be right about that date...... Also don't be shocked if the Grizzlies are in the finals..... Wades knee is going to be the main reason why the Heat won't repeat.....
probably; but the Heat is going to the finals; The Commish says so and he'll make it happen to collect the TV money

Daytona Beach

#5987 May 15, 2013
what's this ? now the Knicks only have one day off ? what an outrage ! a couple more bricks for Thursday and that second Freedom Tower will be up in no time

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5988 May 15, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I understand that, but the rebounds you do get you should at least try...... Pacers weren't going to make every shot.... The Knicks once again shot terrible from the field.......
Its kind of a catch 22. When you're undersized, you have to send everyone in to crash the boards, which doesn't leave anyone on the wings to get out and run. Plus, when the other team is getting so many offensive rebounds, you have to stay to play D.

They are not playing well now, but if they were just shooting half way decently, they could have won these past 2 games. It's not over yet
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5989 May 15, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
probably; but the Heat is going to the finals; The Commish says so and he'll make it happen to collect the TV money
That's one of the main reasons why I will be glad when he retires ...... One thing he can't account for are injuries..... If Wade is not 80% if they play the Pacers they can't beat them...... I know I'm going out on a limb, but it can happen....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 min the Don 308,001
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 19 min Nemo Noone aka Op... 15,066
is it ok to wear blackface on holloween 21 min the real deal 0
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min truth-facts 46,666
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Pearl Jam 305,635
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 51 min the real deal 10,578
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr the Don 2,916
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search