Knicks talk back

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#5844 Feb 21, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
1st game back from break against Indiana, and they get embarrass with inept defense, no ball movement and terrible shot selection. Brookyln is one game back in division, but Indiana is poised to take 2nd seed which I believe will get you to the east finals.
Last night was nothing but UGLY.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5845 Feb 21, 2013
Traded Brewer to OKC for a couple of basketballs and a headband.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5846 Feb 21, 2013
Now they are discount shopping at K-Mart?
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5847 Feb 21, 2013
[QUOTE whLIFEo="reddevil76" ]1st game back from break against Indiana, and they get embarrass with inept defense, no ball movement and terrible shot selection. Brookyln is one game back in division, but Indiana is poised to take 2nd seed which I believe will get you to the east finals.[/QUOTE] We shall see Devil because despite that lost last night I don't see that being a sign for the Knicks to panic. Like we both said they need to get back to playing defense. Pacers are a dark horse in the playoffs, but still don't see them holding on to that 2nd spot. Still say Knicks Heat ECF. That's what everyone wants to see.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#5848 Feb 22, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
Traded Brewer to OKC for a couple of basketballs and a headband.
Say what you want about Brewer, and Im no big fan of his, but they sure did play better when he was starting/playing
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5849 Feb 22, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you want about Brewer, and Im no big fan of his, but they sure did play better when he was starting/playing
I agree, being funny with the big move at trade deadline.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5850 Feb 22, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> We shall see Devil because despite that lost last night I don't see that being a sign for the Knicks to panic. Like we both said they need to get back to playing defense. Pacers are a dark horse in the playoffs, but still don't see them holding on to that 2nd spot. Still say Knicks Heat ECF. That's what everyone wants to see.
How do you explain losing to Toronto? 19-20 record over last 39 games sound like the same old Knicks, one round and out.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#5851 Feb 23, 2013
A team that is the oldest in the league stand pat and makes no trades. Earlier this year I mention trading Melo and especially Amare' for Cousins(Kings). Last night I had a chance to watch Cousins(Kings) and J. Smith(Hawks) at the Kings vs Hawks game. Well, if I was sold on Cousins then this game definitely seal it for me. If the Knicks GM and management don't try to do everything possible, AGAIN, everything possible or impossible to get Cousins. Again let me say that if I'm the Kings it is no way in 'WEST HELL' I would trade Cousins. That being said it still doesn't keep the Knicks from trying. J. Smith would be another player that we should look to obtaining during the off season.
Winning with Melo and Amare' isn't possible, period. If we can find some fool that wants Melo bad enough then maybe they will take Amare'. Don't forget about trying to get Jordan Hill from the Lakers. I still think if we can pull off a trade for Cousins then Hill should be fairly easy to get. I made mention of a front line of Cousins, Hill and Copeland for next year. We must get younger and better. We only have one thing to look forward to as a old team. That is to rebuild!!
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5852 Feb 24, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>How do you explain losing to Toronto? 19-20 record over last 39 games sound like the same old Knicks, one round and out.
They just lost to a team that has been playing better since the Rudy Gay trade. One round and out? I can't see that happening to this team because they have to many experienced players to allow that to happen. Don't give up on them and remember you can't win every game. Teams lose games that make you scratch your head. Knicks are just trying to win enough games to stay in the 2nd seed. Heat don't seen like they want to lose that 1st seed. Plenty of game a left Red.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5853 Feb 25, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> They just lost to a team that has been playing better since the Rudy Gay trade. One round and out? I can't see that happening to this team because they have to many experienced players to allow that to happen. Don't give up on them and remember you can't win every game. Teams lose games that make you scratch your head. Knicks are just trying to win enough games to stay in the 2nd seed. Heat don't seen like they want to lose that 1st seed. Plenty of game a left Red.
.500 basketball over last 40 games is a trend,win one lose one is a recipe for 1 round and out.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5854 Feb 25, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> They just lost to a team that has been playing better since the Rudy Gay trade. One round and out? I can't see that happening to this team because they have to many experienced players to allow that to happen. Don't give up on them and remember you can't win every game. Teams lose games that make you scratch your head. Knicks are just trying to win enough games to stay in the 2nd seed. Heat don't seen like they want to lose that 1st seed. Plenty of game a left Red.
Its funny that you would say that Miami doesn't seem to want to lose the 1st seed, but the Knicks playing bad gets a pass?
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5855 Feb 26, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny that you would say that Miami doesn't seem to want to lose the 1st seed, but the Knicks playing bad gets a pass?
Lol I was just making a joke about the Heat. As for the Knicks playing bad, the regular season will be forgotten if they go far in the playoffs. So are you telling me that you would be thinking about some of the inconsistent play in the regular arson even if they do better in the playoffs? No way you wouldn't lol.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5856 Feb 26, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>.500 basketball over last 40 games is a trend,win one lose one is a recipe for 1 round and out.
That's not going to happen Red and you will see. Im sticking to what I said when the season started. If im wrong about them then I would admit I was wrong. Just don't see this team being put out in the 1st round.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5857 Mar 1, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> That's not going to happen Red and you will see. Im sticking to what I said when the season started. If im wrong about them then I would admit I was wrong. Just don't see this team being put out in the 1st round.
Losing Rasheed puts icing on my 1st round and out, age of roster was my concern, and its starting to bear fruit.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5858 Mar 3, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Losing Rasheed puts icing on my 1st round and out, age of roster was my concern, and its starting to bear fruit.
Losing Rasheed does not mean first round exit. This team just needs to get back to playing defense. Also Iman will get back into form and also you can call the the veterans old, but experience always come into play especially in critical moments. I expect them to best the Heat today in a close game.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#5859 Mar 3, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Losing Rasheed does not mean first round exit. This team just needs to get back to playing defense. Also Iman will get back into form and also you can call the the veterans old, but experience always come into play especially in critical moments. I expect them to best the Heat today in a close game.

hey, get back in the yank forum...we have yankees, tna and wwe to chat about

and knicks will be a top 4 seed, the heck with wallace..
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5860 Mar 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, get back in the yank forum...we have yankees, tna and wwe to chat about
and knicks will be a top 4 seed, the heck with wallace..
Lol what's up Him. You know I will be back over there especially when it's getting close to opening day of MLB.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

United States

#5861 Mar 3, 2013
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Losing Rasheed puts icing on my 1st round and out, age of roster was my concern, and its starting to bear fruit.
I know you saw the game and let me say the Knicks turnovers is the main reason why they lost. I saw that good ball movement and defense we saw in the first two months. They just couldn't keep it up for 4 quarters. Also it's very hard for a team to win when the refs are not blowing the whistles when they should. They know how to beat the heat and I see they were double teaming Lebron. They should have did that most of the game. On to the next game and the Knicks will bounce back.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#5862 Mar 3, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol what's up Him. You know I will be back over there especially when it's getting close to opening day of MLB.

yeah, but we have wwe and tna to chat about...no one else knows that stuff...

vickie a huge cowboy fan, free agency coming, can't wait to bust her chops when they lose a few players..

hope you are well and ps

knicks had no answer to lebron..they only gave up 99...but, the bad news was scoring 93...they had a huge lead and just gave it up...
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5863 Mar 3, 2013
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I know you saw the game and let me say the Knicks turnovers is the main reason why they lost. I saw that good ball movement and defense we saw in the first two months. They just couldn't keep it up for 4 quarters. Also it's very hard for a team to win when the refs are not blowing the whistles when they should. They know how to beat the heat and I see they were double teaming Lebron. They should have did that most of the game. On to the next game and the Knicks will bounce back.
The lineup lacks offense with White and Shumpert, they need another scorer on court, when they were 18-5 Wallace was part of equation. Camby and Martin don't score, Wallace was a major lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 36 min tiffany 1,142
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 2,993
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 335,675
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 43,570
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr Buckaroo Banzai 2,835
Review: ARTLOOK GLASS COMPANY NEW YORK 4 hr The Lord Loves a ... 66
I've been living a lie for 20 years 8 hr Count Teleky 1

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages