Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
This was info purposes only. I know that most that post here remember Alan Houston. He was the 1st 100 million dollar man mistake. Now we have Amare'. The situations are just about the same. Does anyone in this forum beside me think we have make enough mistakes. I know all of you say, well Ricky what can we do. Voice you opinion and be count for what is right. Again, I know all of you are saying, well what is right. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that the signing of Amare' was a mistake. Just look at the same dollar amount. That in itself should have raised a red flag.
Ryder you are correct about moving on but let not go along with mistakes that haunts us for a very long time.
Everyone including you know how I feel about Zach. He is the best PF in the league. Say's Kevin Durrant!!
I remember the Houston signing like it was yesterday. I was in shock. A good jump shooter, and nothing more. One of the best free throw shooters in the game, but never got to the line. I knew before the ink was dry that was a disaster.

The Knicks tried to get LeFlop, but their plan failed. They got Amare instead. Hardly the player LeFlop is, but no doubt a go to guy offensively. Unfortunately their biggest concerns came true.....his health. If he had stayed healthy, and productive, this wouldn't be an issue, despite his shortcomings (D & Rebounding).
But he didn't, and now he is a problem.

And as for voicing our opinions, we can do that until we're blue in the face, but it won't make one bit of difference. We are fans, nothing more.

And on that note.......Merry Christmas to everyone on here
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the Houston signing like it was yesterday. I was in shock. A good jump shooter, and nothing more. One of the best free throw shooters in the game, but never got to the line. I knew before the ink was dry that was a disaster.
The Knicks tried to get LeFlop, but their plan failed. They got Amare instead. Hardly the player LeFlop is, but no doubt a go to guy offensively. Unfortunately their biggest concerns came true.....his health. If he had stayed healthy, and productive, this wouldn't be an issue, despite his shortcomings (D & Rebounding).
But he didn't, and now he is a problem.
And as for voicing our opinions, we can do that until we're blue in the face, but it won't make one bit of difference. We are fans, nothing more.
And on that note.......Merry Christmas to everyone on here
Thanks Harley and as for your Pleas Go Way Rex icon, I think our Jets will bring him back next year. I just wish he would close him mouth. Hope you and your family had a good and safe Xmas. Knicks and Lakers played a good game yesterday. Knicks will bounce back tonight against the Suns and Amare will be back very soon. I think he said Jan 1st which in my opinion bolds well for the Knicks.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
This was info purposes only. I know that most that post here remember Alan Houston. He was the 1st 100 million dollar man mistake. Now we have Amare'. The situations are just about the same. Does anyone in this forum beside me think we have make enough mistakes. I know all of you say, well Ricky what can we do. Voice you opinion and be count for what is right. Again, I know all of you are saying, well what is right. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that the signing of Amare' was a mistake. Just look at the same dollar amount. That in itself should have raised a red flag.
Ryder you are correct about moving on but let not go along with mistakes that haunts us for a very long time.
Everyone including you know how I feel about Zach. He is the best PF in the league. Say's Kevin Durrant!!
Mistakes are going to be made because they are only human. Injuires happen and we as fans never know when a major injury can happen. I still think Amare is one hell of a player and he will only make the Knicks better when he returns. Zack is a beast, but the Knicks are doing well without him. In my opinion, the Knicks have a good team and they are contenders especially when Amre and Iman comes back. We are only fans and we can't make them do what we wanted them to do. Hell I wanted Phil to come back, but the Lakers choose Mike D. I was upset, but it is what it is.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

I don't follow sports but my brother does. He says the Knicks will be what they are, a 500 team real soon. He says they have no guards, no rebounding and are soft.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brother does. He says the Knicks will be what they are, a 500 team real soon. He says they have no guards, no rebounding and are soft.
Tell your brother to get a job what ever that means.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Harley and as for your Pleas Go Way Rex icon, I think our Jets will bring him back next year. I just wish he would close him mouth. Hope you and your family had a good and safe Xmas. Knicks and Lakers played a good game yesterday. Knicks will bounce back tonight against the Suns and Amare will be back very soon. I think he said Jan 1st which in my opinion bolds well for the Knicks.
Hoping your holdidays went well for you and yours too
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

To those that say 'We are just Fans'!!! Well, you correct, just that and no more. But we don't have to be stupid and go along with management just because they are management. I haven't gotten any joy out being correct about disagreeing with management. I do get joy out knowing that I didn't go along with there moves simply because they are management. As most of you in the forum can see I know more than any management personnel that the Knicks have on staff. My record speaks for itself. All I'm saying is that you don't have to go along to get along. Truth me you will feel alot better by voicing your dissatisfaction about moves you know are wrong.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! EVERYBODY:
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Mistakes are going to be made because they are only human. Injuires happen and we as fans never know when a major injury can happen. I still think Amare is one hell of a player and he will only make the Knicks better when he returns. Zack is a beast, but the Knicks are doing well without him. In my opinion, the Knicks have a good team and they are contenders especially when Amre and Iman comes back. We are only fans and we can't make them do what we wanted them to do. Hell I wanted Phil to come back, but the Lakers choose Mike D. I was upset, but it is what it is.
I don't generally reply back to you. Zack is a beast, huh!! Well, it took you long enough to realize that fact. He is also the best PF say's Kevin Durrant. Now this is something I been saying for years but I hope that one of the best players in NBA acknowledging this fact is enough. BTW, that does include Amare' who you have said is better than Zack.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Question, who is having a MVP type season at the PF position through the 1st quarter of season? This should be a interesting topic if you dare to join in.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Maybe this is the time for Knicks to start talking with the Kings about Cousins. The time to start looking at getting rid of Amare' and Melo is now. Maybe the Kings would like to have both. This will get us a center of the future and make us alot younger. I hear that the Celtic and Pistons are interested in him.

This being up another question and that is can we won a championship with this current team? If some of you think that this is a championship team then please say so.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

BTW, this isn't the first time I have mention contacting the Kings about Cousins. Then lets get in touch with Lakers about getting back Hills. A front line of Cousins, Hill, and Copeland would be alot younger team.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Ricky D wrote:
Maybe this is the time for Knicks to start talking with the Kings about Cousins. The time to start looking at getting rid of Amare' and Melo is now. Maybe the Kings would like to have both. This will get us a center of the future and make us alot younger. I hear that the Celtic and Pistons are interested in him.
This being up another question and that is can we won a championship with this current team? If some of you think that this is a championship team then please say so.
I wouldn't trade Melo unless it was equal value, and no one will take on the uninsured contract of Amare. Three years ago I thought Nets blew it when they took Favors over Cousins, but he has shown to be a true knucklehead with 2 different coaches,he is a real talented risk in my opinion.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The question of championship in NY this year is premature for several reasons, the biggest is that they have only won one playoff game in the last several years, to jump to a NBA final appearance is a little far fetched, I expect a 2nd round showing, but no its not a championship team based on current roster in my opinion, but any thing can happen in the association.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

The reason for the trade I mention was that no one is going to take Amare' without Melo. The championship question is just one of many that Knicks fans should be thinking. Once again, I'm the only one that talks about the real problems. Everybody is happy that we are winning(being out rebounded). Nobody saw this problem when Amare' was signed. This is the result of people who don't know what they are doing(Incompetent). Desperate people do this when they have no idea how to solve a problem. They sign incompetent people like 'Daddy Walsh','Jungle Dan' and Amare'(The Knicks Are Back). Another is 'do you stand pat with the current team(which is too old) or do you try some bold moves. I vote for the latter. If Kings will take Melo along with Amare' then good. I would like to see if the Kings would give up Isiah Thomas(PG) in that trade. If that happen then we could go after Hill(PF) at the Lakers. The two trades would make us younger and a stronger rebounding team. Remember we had the 'Best PF in the NBA' before Amare' was signed. You can't continue to make foolish mistakes and not think you want have to pay for them. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD PAY BEFORE THE COLLECTOR IS AT THE FRONT DOOR???
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Collector at front door? That statement tells a lot about character and reputation of the writer. Getting back on subject that trade will never happen,it makes no sense for the Kings, this is not fantasy basketball, and you mention a front line of Cousins, Copeland, and Hill hmmm. Have you taken your meds? That's a championship front line? LMAO Is it the goal to just get younger even though Melo is one year older then Copeland.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

You are a hopeless person!! You know nothing but you know everything about the Knicks. I don't think you have ever thought about any of the moves the Knicks have made and consequences. The simplest problems you have never said one thing about them. The age issue is something that should be a major concern to most Knicks fans. It is obvious you forgot about the playoff series with Houston years ago. We were an old team with no talent or height at center or PF. Houston had Don Smith and Greg Smith. Those players might jog you memory(if you got one). We were ran out of the series. We were Dump on so much it make no sense. It was embarrassing being a Knicks fans.
Of course, you have forgotten(if you ever knew)about that series in the playoff. An oldest team in the league has nothing to look forward to but rebuilding. In every reply you have a problem with the person posting their opinion but NEVER posting the actions you would take. This is the way you have been the since you been post in this forum. If management makes moves(wrong ones) you are completely supportive of there actions. If I disagree with the moves(later proven to be wrong)and post a comment. You have a problem with it. If you would put as much effort in trying to learn about BB you would be alot better person. You can ask some stupid questions 'is it the goal to just get younger'? Front of Cousins, Hill and Copeland Vs Chandler, Amare' and Melo. I keep forgetting that you knowledge of bb is limited. That is why you ask such stupid questions. When you LMAO it is about yourself.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't generally reply back to you. Zack is a beast, huh!! Well, it took you long enough to realize that fact. He is also the best PF say's Kevin Durrant. Now this is something I been saying for years but I hope that one of the best players in NBA acknowledging this fact is enough. BTW, that does include Amare' who you have said is better than Zack.
It's cool that you don't reply to me because I'm only giving you my opinion on the topics that's being brought up on this board. I already knew that Zack is a beast, but in my opinion he is not the best power foward in the NBA. I think that you are forgetting about Kevin Love, Amare(when he is healthy), maybe Gasol who has more skill than Zack. Also aren't you forgetting about Duncan who at his age is still doing great? Don't get me wrong Zack is nice, but the Knicks are doing fine without him. If the Knicks had him right now do you really think they will be better than they are now? I don't think so. Just my opinion and Happy New Year to you and your family.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Ricky D wrote:
So you are willing to go backwards instead of fowards? Stay away from Cousins because he is a airhead. I'm sorry, but if the Knicks win the NBA championship this year all this what you are saying will not be said again lol.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

reddevil76 wrote:
The question of championship in NY this year is premature for several reasons, the biggest is that they have only won one playoff game in the last several years, to jump to a NBA final appearance is a little far fetched, I expect a 2nd round showing, but no its not a championship team based on current roster in my opinion, but any thing can happen in the association.
What's up Devil. Happy New Year and also I hope everything is good with you and the family. As for the Knicks winning a title, don't sell them short because like I told you before the season started they will have one of the better records in the NBA. So far so good considering the injuires. You have championship experience players who knows what it takes to win, So people call it old, but those old players are doing great so far aren't they? Also Amare came back last night and still waiting to see what they really can do when Iman comes back from injury. Felton is out with injury too. In my opinion, they can win a title because like we both know anything can happen and on the road things may fall in line for them.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Ricky D wrote:
You are a hopeless person!! You know nothing but you know everything about the Knicks. I don't think you have ever thought about any of the moves the Knicks have made and consequences. The simplest problems you have never said one thing about them. The age issue is something that should be a major concern to most Knicks fans. It is obvious you forgot about the playoff series with Houston years ago. We were an old team with no talent or height at center or PF. Houston had Don Smith and Greg Smith. Those players might jog you memory(if you got one). We were ran out of the series. We were Dump on so much it make no sense. It was embarrassing being a Knicks fans.
Of course, you have forgotten(if you ever knew)about that series in the playoff. An oldest team in the league has nothing to look forward to but rebuilding. In every reply you have a problem with the person posting their opinion but NEVER posting the actions you would take. This is the way you have been the since you been post in this forum. If management makes moves(wrong ones) you are completely supportive of there actions. If I disagree with the moves(later proven to be wrong)and post a comment. You have a problem with it. If you would put as much effort in trying to learn about BB you would be alot better person. You can ask some stupid questions 'is it the goal to just get younger'? Front of Cousins, Hill and Copeland Vs Chandler, Amare' and Melo. I keep forgetting that you knowledge of bb is limited. That is why you ask such stupid questions. When you LMAO it is about yourself.
This is a forum and you did field a topic and wanted a reponse? I can't disagree with your opinion? I believe you're putting the cart in front of the horse since no one has seen the 1st tremor of a dialogue between the Kings and the Knicks, I'm disagreeing with your very foolish trade idea, sorry I hurt your feelings Mr what to be GM. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New York Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••