Toyota Tangle Tough For Brittany Vega On Sunrise HWY

Posted in the New York Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Hey Tammy

Huntington Station, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Clearly your plumbing is on backwards.You take in through your backside and the feces collects in your brain.May you die from a slow death from a flesh-eating disease.
AmyB

Deep River, CT

#6 Sep 23, 2010
Who the hell came up with such an awful title for this article? A young girl was tragically KILLED! It was not a "tough tangle" for Brittany--it was the end of her life! Shame on the writer and editor for treating this event so thoughtlessly.

“OWSH DEAD ....FILM AT ELEVEN”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2010
AmyB wrote:
Who the hell came up with such an awful title for this article? A young girl was tragically KILLED! It was not a "tough tangle" for Brittany--it was the end of her life! Shame on the writer and editor for treating this event so thoughtlessly.
I have reported it to the editor , I suggest you do the same.
Click on REPORT ABUSE and then click feedback

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#8 Sep 23, 2010
"Brittany had recently taken on more responsibilities while her parents were occupied caring for her 2-year-old brother, who was recovering from third-degree burns after tripping into a campfire over the Labor Day weekend"

"...gas station owner Ahmer Saeed said Brittany appeared to be walking against the light, according to his surveillance video. "She was running to avoid traffic," he said. "The poor kid."

I hope ACS gets involved and reaches out to potentially save this 2-year-old from its parents.

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#9 Sep 23, 2010
AmyB wrote:
Who the hell came up with such an awful title for this article? Shame on the writer and editor for treating this event so thoughtlessly.
Clueless, need a cookie?
Stunned

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 23, 2010
OBAMA LIES wrote:
"Brittany had recently taken on more responsibilities while her parents were occupied caring for her 2-year-old brother, who was recovering from third-degree burns after tripping into a campfire over the Labor Day weekend"
"...gas station owner Ahmer Saeed said Brittany appeared to be walking against the light, according to his surveillance video. "She was running to avoid traffic," he said. "The poor kid."
I hope ACS gets involved and reaches out to potentially save this 2-year-old from its parents.
Are you for real????? This beautiful girl lost her life while walking to school. It is not uncommon for a 14 year old to walk to school. This was a tragedy. The parents were not at fault and you want ACS to become involved. Shame on you.

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#11 Sep 23, 2010
SLAPPY SANCHEZ ESQ wrote:
<quoted text>I have reported it to the editor , I suggest you do the same.
Click on REPORT ABUSE and then click feedback
Need a cookie Tammie?

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#12 Sep 23, 2010
Stunned wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real????? This beautiful girl lost her life while walking to school. It is not uncommon for a 14 year old to walk to school. This was a tragedy. The parents were not at fault and you want ACS to become involved. Shame on you.
Well we have a 14 yo who was forbidden to cross Sunrise disregard her parents and dodge speeding cars. Why did she ignore her parents warnings? Was there a lack of discipline in the house to where she felt 'I'll do what the hell I want'? What about the 2 yo 'tripping' into an open fire getting third degree burns. Where were the parents on that one? Should we wait for the 2 yo to be found wandering in the street some winter night?

Since: Jul 10

Lynbrook, NY

#13 Sep 23, 2010
It's actually a very obvious case of natural selection at work. For whatever reason, the gene pool these children belong to is meant to dry up. They weren't built for survival.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 23, 2010
OBAMA LIES wrote:
<quoted text>Well we have a 14 yo who was forbidden to cross Sunrise disregard her parents and dodge speeding cars. Why did she ignore her parents warnings? Was there a lack of discipline in the house to where she felt 'I'll do what the hell I want'? What about the 2 yo 'tripping' into an open fire getting third degree burns. Where were the parents on that one? Should we wait for the 2 yo to be found wandering in the street some winter night?
I agree with you on this one,while I see Nothing funny in this tragic story some things have me wondering.The 2 yo tripping onto a camp fire just does not make sense.

“Watch out for that tree”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 23, 2010
"She wasn't allowed to cross that big road,"
"I was very protective that way," she said
"Brittany's been such a good girl. She always got up and did the responsible thing. As far as I knew, she was honest in going to the bus stop," she said.
her parents were occupied caring for her 2-year-old brother, who was recovering from third-degree burns after tripping into a campfire over the Labor Day weekend, Sandi Vega said.

Brittany always did the responsible thing and Sandi was very protective. That explains one dead and one severely burned. I’d hate to see what would happen in her irresponsible and unproductive world. Sandi needs to seriously reflect on the past couple of weeks. Hope the other 2 kids are OK.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 23, 2010
swap unproductive with unprotective
people suck

Bronx, NY

#17 Sep 23, 2010
are you people serious? show some compassion for this unfortunate family and thank your lucky stars that this did not happen you or yours
YOU PEOPLE TRULY DISGUST ME!!!!!

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#18 Sep 23, 2010
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on this one,while I see Nothing funny in this tragic story some things have me wondering.The 2 yo tripping onto a camp fire just does not make sense.
Two tragedies in a family within a short time frame should raise at least a YELLOW flag to have some fresh eyes look at things. There may very well be nothing there but peace of mind has a price.

Since: Jul 10

Lynbrook, NY

#19 Sep 23, 2010
Peter Pine wrote:
swap unproductive with unprotective
This bunch has been plenty reproductive to everyone's detriment.
Outraged

San Jose, CA

#20 Sep 23, 2010
How dare all of you. You don't know this family. I do. This a a good family and the parents are caring, loving and responsible. How dare you gloat and suppose negligence over this tragic loss. For whatever reason these bad things have happened to them, it is not through negligence. I only hope that you know how to pray, for this family and your ignorant selves.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#21 Sep 23, 2010
Outraged wrote:
How dare all of you. You don't know this family. I do. This a a good family and the parents are caring, loving and responsible. How dare you gloat and suppose negligence over this tragic loss. For whatever reason these bad things have happened to them, it is not through negligence. I only hope that you know how to pray, for this family and your ignorant selves.
First of all you can take your " how dare all of you" and shove it,there are some people here who are just wondering and not all are pointing fingers,now if they are friends of yours then go comfort them we don't need your BS.

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#22 Sep 23, 2010
Beth Page wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all you can take your " how dare all of you" and shove it,there are some people here who are just wondering and not all are pointing fingers,now if they are friends of yours then go comfort them we don't need your BS.
<PoW>
<BanG>
<KeR PlunK>

Location hidden

#23 Sep 23, 2010
The Real Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
<quoted text>
This bunch has been plenty reproductive to everyone's detriment.
It keeps the CA crew at the NYSDOT busy.

Location hidden

#24 Sep 23, 2010
Outraged wrote:
No one is gloating over this and I’m not supposing negligence about Brittany’s action - I’m insisting it was her negligence that caused this and it was caught on tape. Same insistence of negligence goes for the 2 year old falling into a fire. It’s disgusting that parents could let that happen to a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is There Still Time For Hillary To,Make This Ha... 2 hr WATCHDOG 2
Electors need to stop the lunatic Trump 4 hr Build the wall 3
Trump will complete his first 100 days in 68 days! 4 hr Build the wall 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Antti Raanta 15,657
We VS We (Nov '09) 4 hr 2 Dogs 2,296
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 5 hr 2 Dogs 2,148
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 2,065
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 8 hr Clint Eastwood 119

New York Jobs

More from around the web