Need some help from NY
Adrian

Harlingen, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2013
Im seeking some support from NYC. I havent been able to get any support from my own state of Texas, so I have been given no other option then to go to NYC and ask for support here. My name is Adrian and I am seeking some support to save my home in Texas. If you all can take a minute to read my story and possibly make a small donation towards our cause, then it would mean the world to us! Please realize that this is not a scam, you can feel free to contact me anytime you want. My information is given in my story and everything about me is there. I am a single full time parent (father). My son is Branden he is 8 years old.

Please take a moment to read about our situation and how you may be able to help us. Here is the link to your story and fundraiser. http://gfwd.at/18Idrrq

Please take it into consideration to help us out in this situation. I dont know if we can ever repay any of our donors, but rest assured that any donations go straight to our cause and nothing else.

Please help us out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 3 min empowered woman 102
How we do? 5 min SwaggerBackup 1
News Gwyneth Paltrow reveals her secret obsession wi... 6 min murder inc 1
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 7 min Lawrence Wolf 36
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 9 min Ronald McDonald 22
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min cpeter1313 311,484
Where my Bey tho? 13 min SwaggerBackers 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 330,576
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 5 hr NEMO NOONE 11,268

New York Jobs