New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

lmfao...first time in 2 years, momma without the lead...I think due to a version with him and his gay pal unbiased, that is taking away votes..
Craig S

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2012

Judged:

Glad to see Mrs Deformed Sanchez in the lead while on her knees.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

the question is, will unbiased take over second..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2012

Judged:

momma, hiding in his filthy basement, judging...

hey, fattie, you see all...you will win this, prediction time, mark it down...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

momma opens up a lead...as usual...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
momma opens up a lead...as usual...
momma is taking off with a sizable lead....headed for a 3 peat....hated everywhere on topix....as his stench gets around.....must suck for the fat dope.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma is taking off with a sizable lead....headed for a 3 peat....hated everywhere on topix....as his stench gets around.....must suck for the fat dope.....lmfao

he will "win for fun"

of course he will win, the question is just how many votes...i say 1500 this year...

hope you have enjoyed him hiding...its been a great 3 weeks...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he will "win for fun"
of course he will win, the question is just how many votes...i say 1500 this year...
hope you have enjoyed him hiding...its been a great 3 weeks...
Its been great....no filth or vulgar at all its been peaceful on there....proves what a coward he really is though....afraid of the abuse he will get for the Jets getting eliminated....such a fat weasel....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its been great....no filth or vulgar at all its been peaceful on there....proves what a coward he really is though....afraid of the abuse he will get for the Jets getting eliminated....such a fat weasel....

the biggest coward of all time on topix...he has hid from fu for over 2 years...now harley and of course me...

he is scared stiff of everyone...the only workout is eating and drinking for him

but, all forums are greatful the pig is in hiding mode...he comes out when the gmen lose

it will be funny to see his lies when he comes out

unbiased has admitted he is in floral park...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the biggest coward of all time on topix...he has hid from fu for over 2 years...now harley and of course me...
he is scared stiff of everyone...the only workout is eating and drinking for him
but, all forums are greatful the pig is in hiding mode...he comes out when the gmen lose
it will be funny to see his lies when he comes out
unbiased has admitted he is in floral park...
Yup....afraid of everyone...but afraid to admit it of course....bet if he goes to places like Fallons, Dugans or Trinity's bet he's recareful around those parts with eyes all around his fat head....even Donnie says he wants a piece of him....bet the fat coward hits in his pants knowing everyone is after him and sooner or later BINGO.....Of course he is in Floral Park....even unbiased can't keep hiding out for him on that despite the kinda liar he is....no one's that stupid and the lil general knows it....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup....afraid of everyone...but afraid to admit it of course....bet if he goes to places like Fallons, Dugans or Trinity's bet he's recareful around those parts with eyes all around his fat head....even Donnie says he wants a piece of him....bet the fat coward hits in his pants knowing everyone is after him and sooner or later BINGO.....Of course he is in Floral Park....even unbiased can't keep hiding out for him on that despite the kinda liar he is....no one's that stupid and the lil general knows it....

yup, hiding in floral park...how stupid was he judging while hiding

a true, fat coward...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup, hiding in floral park...how stupid was he judging while hiding
a true, fat coward...
momma is pulling away with 35 votes thus far....hated everywhere from everone on topix wow....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma is pulling away with 35 votes thus far....hated everywhere from everone on topix wow....

I bet you he is voting daily for sanchez to take the lead, lmfao..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you he is voting daily for sanchez to take the lead, lmfao..
I bet you're right....the dope momma chamberlin doesn't want the dubious distinction of a 3 peat biggest losers title....but he just can't help it that he's a hiding fat coward with a bitter vulgar attitude....the fat clown is an azzhole plain and simple....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you're right....the dope momma chamberlin doesn't want the dubious distinction of a 3 peat biggest losers title....but he just can't help it that he's a hiding fat coward with a bitter vulgar attitude....the fat clown is an azzhole plain and simple....

he gets the three peat easy...of course he is hated...only 3 people can stand him, and 2 are on the list, lmfao..and in contention for 3rd...tight races...casey on top of his game again...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he gets the three peat easy...of course he is hated...only 3 people can stand him, and 2 are on the list, lmfao..and in contention for 3rd...tight races...casey on top of his game again...
Everyone is well aware all over topix what a bitter vulgar sap the big fat dope is....all know he lies 24/7 spews crap cause he doesn't know crap about anything.....absolutely a good way to get his share of votes on the biggest losers poll....no doubt

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

I must say I feel a little left out not being on this list...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Brookhaven John wrote:
I must say I feel a little left out not being on this list...
Michael Casey must of forgot all about you....is all I can figure....I thought of you on here...Thought where's BH John.....remember camelot Kevin? he should of been on here too....but faded away with Bobby red shirt Yankee chump chimp into the sunset together I guess....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Casey must of forgot all about you....is all I can figure....I thought of you on here...Thought where's BH John.....remember camelot Kevin? he should of been on here too....but faded away with Bobby red shirt Yankee chump chimp into the sunset together I guess....lmfao

nah, bkj has been posting sports, no fighting, no taunting...I think it was the right move...he usually nails it on the offical polls...I mean, you have some vile people on that poll...almost all vulgar at one time or another or one who would make physical threats...

maybe casey wanted a free burger when bkj opens his place!!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, bkj has been posting sports, no fighting, no taunting...I think it was the right move...he usually nails it on the offical polls...I mean, you have some vile people on that poll...almost all vulgar at one time or another or one who would make physical threats...
maybe casey wanted a free burger when bkj opens his place!!
I know BHJohn is a good guy...I'm just busting his chops and he knows it....hope his food joint wherever he opens up at goes really well for him...wish him the best of luck and success.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of434
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the New York Forum right now

Search the New York Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 8 min NYStateOfMind 305,272
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Lord Hater 45,535
Focus On The Family 14 min ALL HAVE SINNED 8
God Will Judge Gays and Lebians and Fornicators 16 min ALL HAVE SINNED 6
God Will Never Approve Gays 18 min focus on the family 15
Filthy toy and video trove revealed in a teen s... 31 min Pimp of North Main 2
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 32 min NYStateOfMind 6,376
•••
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••