What flying on Air Force One is reall...

What flying on Air Force One is really like

There are 14 comments on the The Washington Post story from Apr 12, 2014, titled What flying on Air Force One is really like. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

I started covering the White House for The Washington Post about a month ago. But Friday was my first trip with the president -- and on Air Force One -- as he jetted to New York to deliver a speech .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Paul

Wesley Chapel, FL

#1 Apr 12, 2014
With the current occupant of the White House ...I'd rather fly jet blue
nominated_1

Waynesburg, PA

#2 Apr 12, 2014
Yea. MeToo. then I woke up. hehehe
nominated_1

Waynesburg, PA

#3 Apr 12, 2014
Paul wrote:
With the current occupant of the White House ...I'd rather fly jet blue
Yea. I go wit ya. be safer too. these days
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 3, 2014
Jealous folks here. Mad cause they can't fly on Air force one!

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#8 Jun 3, 2014
they once gave Fat, Political Oprah a lift. I would never get on any plane with her
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 3, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
they once gave Fat, Political Oprah a lift. I would never get on any plane with her
Nor would she associate with your backwards, hillbilly azz. You would not be allowed to breathe the same air as Oprah. She is superior to your dumbazz. She is rich and popular. You are poor and a loser/nobody.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#10 Jun 3, 2014
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Jealous folks here. Mad cause they can't fly on Air force one!
they are indeed jealous; what better way to travel to make speeches about global warming and other enviromental bullcrap than Air Force One
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jun 3, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
they are indeed jealous; what better way to travel to make speeches about global warming and other enviromental bullcrap than Air Force One
they are required to fly on Air Force One.

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#12 Jun 3, 2014
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text> Nor would she associate with your backwards, hillbilly azz. You would not be allowed to breathe the same air as Oprah. She is superior to your dumbazz. She is rich and popular. You are poor and a loser/nobody.
you seem to be having issues with the letter "s". Try a second leap, headfirst from your 4th story rat fest

Good Luck
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jun 3, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be having issues with the letter "s". Try a second leap, headfirst from your 4th story rat fest
Good Luck
You know exactly what is being said to your stupid azz.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jun 3, 2014
The Obamas fly on Air Force one for free....yay!!!!

“she may be a murderer, but....”

Since: Dec 07

she'll ensure U cant prove it

#15 Jun 3, 2014
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text> You know exactly what is being said to your stupid azz.
I guess it wasn't high enough
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#16 Jun 3, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to be having issues with the letter "s". Try a second leap, headfirst from your 4th story rat fest
Good Luck
You are having issues with being a jackazz.
treading

Henderson, KY

#17 Jun 17, 2014
agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 min Lori G 40,211
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 min Lori G 329,725
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min tina anne 60,095
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 23 min rainmaker2016 15,434
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 48 min Tom Clancey 14,639
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Truth is might 311,341
Time to go? (Jun '15) 4 hr State of Florida 11,945
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages