Man arrested in connection with Masti...

Man arrested in connection with Mastic bank robbery

There are 22 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 28, 2007, titled Man arrested in connection with Mastic bank robbery. In it, Newsday reports that:

An accomplice in an early morning bank robbery Saturday was arrested in Mastic, Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cracker

Katonah, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2007
Where does the arrested chimp fit into the picture????
kyle clark

El Paso, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2007
mastic at it again, gotta love the inner suburbs of shirley/mastic

Since: Mar 07

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 29, 2007
I guess it's time for another indian reservation raid.
MOO

Medford, NY

#5 Jul 29, 2007
still have shoes wrote:
I guess it's time for another indian reservation raid.
another "MONIGS" off the res.
Achilles

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 29, 2007
Realist wrote:
gotta love how Newsday "whitewashes" their stories. If they are going to give the perps description is it too much to ask that they print the possible race of the offender? Apparently so.
They didn't print his race because he's BLACK. Ragday will only print the perp's race if he is white.

Since: Jun 07

Stratford, CT

#7 Jul 29, 2007
relax my fellow kkk...it doesnt say wether he is white or black, but, it does say poospatuck....so if you did read it, you would know right away.
Racist Creeps Unite

Tenafly, NJ

#8 Jul 29, 2007
What does it matter whether this guy is white, black, blue, green or whatever? Criminals come in all shapes, sizes, genders and colors.

Since: May 07

Greenwich, CT

#9 Jul 29, 2007
I AGREE. WHY DO WE NEED TO SAY THE RACE OF THE SUSPECT? JUST LOOK FOR WHAT THEY SAID.
Racist Creeps Unite wrote:
What does it matter whether this guy is white, black, blue, green or whatever? Criminals come in all shapes, sizes, genders and colors.

Since: May 07

Greenwich, CT

#10 Jul 29, 2007
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THEY ARE NOT BLACK ON POOSPATUCK. MAYBE YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE EDUACATION.

STOP THE HATE!
Ryox82 wrote:
relax my fellow kkk...it doesnt say wether he is white or black, but, it does say poospatuck....so if you did read it, you would know right away.
MrTtoyou

Bronx, NY

#11 Jul 29, 2007
Racist Creeps Unite wrote:
ummmm gee I dunno know jerk, maybe to help identify and capture him???
d.u.h.
East Ender

Bronx, NY

#12 Jul 29, 2007
It is 100% true that Newsday will only specify the race of a suspect if he is white. It's absurd, offensive, and racist. This suspect is clearly African-American because:
1. Newsday failed to specify race, so we know he is a minority.
2. The Poospatuck Reservation is 92% African American, contrary to the incorrect and misinformed prior post.

To Newsday, please specify the race of suspected criminals.

The SCPD website specifies race for anyone who is interested in helping their community. Simply read the press releases on the SCPD home page.
Lipis Protrudis

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jul 29, 2007
CARL MATTSON wrote:
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THEY ARE NOT BLACK ON POOSPATUCK. MAYBE YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE EDUACATION.
STOP THE HATE!
<quoted text>
No, they aren't "black" on the Pooooospatuck especially when they get hit with a RED DYE pack. I'm not black, see, I'm red like a indian. I'm TRU-POO!!!!
omg

Tampa, FL

#14 Jul 29, 2007
CARL MATTSON wrote:
STOP THE HATE!
<quoted text>
i just spit out soda through my nose. thanks for the laugh, carl!
Achilles

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2007
Ryox82 wrote:
It says POOSPATUCK LANE. It never mentions the reservation. So, if YOU read it...Obviously you are not familiar with or you choose to disregard Ragday's agenda. They NEVER print the suspect's race if he is black.

Since: Jul 07

Milford, CT

#16 Jul 30, 2007
Everybody but a jig knows that you should never rob a bank in the same town you live in.

Duh.
Another Mastic Resident

Washington, DC

#17 Jul 30, 2007
CARL MATTSON wrote:
STOP THE HATE!
<quoted text>
Ha, ha, ha...that's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Indian??? Those people have less than 10% Indian blood in them. They are absolutely all black! Have you ever actually been in there?? My guesses are, probably not!
Another Mastic Resident

Washington, DC

#18 Jul 30, 2007
Achilles wrote:
<quoted text>
It says POOSPATUCK LANE. It never mentions the reservation. So, if YOU read it...Obviously you are not familiar with or you choose to disregard Ragday's agenda. They NEVER print the suspect's race if he is black.
It may be in your best interest to first know the topic of discussion, before you make a comment. Anyone who is familiar with the area knows full well that "Poospatuck"=reserva tion. Yes you are correct that this road is not actually "in" the res., but unless your flying....you have to get "in" somehow....that would be "Poospatuck". Such humor in these posts...love to get my laughs to start off the morning!!!
Badtothebone

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#19 Jul 30, 2007
Lipis Protrudis wrote:
<quoted text>No, they aren't "black" on the Pooooospatuck especially when they get hit with a RED DYE pack. I'm not black, see, I'm red like a indian. I'm TRU-POO!!!!
Lipis Protrudis... that's funny!
Badtothebone

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#20 Jul 30, 2007
Slappy White wrote:
Everybody but a jig knows that you should never rob a bank in the same town you live in.
Duh.
Exactly! Shows how stupid they are. They s h i t in their own neighborhood!
Bimbo Island

United States

#21 Jul 30, 2007
Ryox82 wrote:
Poospatuck: Old Indian word meaning "place were fudgepackers meet for anal sex"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min Susanm 320,176
Russia's "Dead Hand" Protects N Korea 3 hr Franken is TOAST 6
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr NYStateOfMind 341,872
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 64,131
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 6 hr Dudley 5,736
What was Weinstein's hit rate? 7 hr Terry 2
jets talk back (Dec '07) 9 hr jimi-yank 15,191

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages