2013 Momma Chamberlin/Tman favorite s...

2013 Momma Chamberlin/Tman favorite sayings

Created by jimi-yank on Jul 18, 2013

278 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bobby V for manager of the year

Rex will run the jets for as long as he wants

Of course I'm Tman!

please please bet orb to win the derby!

I don't live in New York.

You will scrub the corners with a toothbrush

Un body slammed rose and choke slammed marv!

Say I took you to the clubhouse to meet players

good riddance to getting rid of revis

Yanks in last by July 20th.

Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#109 Aug 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
people died and were maimed for life, and fattie gets the pass...it shows how low dw got and sold his soul..
I completely agree.....it just goes to show also that the Aussie dope is just as much a lowlife scumbag as fatso momma....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#110 Aug 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree.....it just goes to show also that the Aussie dope is just as much a lowlife scumbag as fatso momma....

yup...I have to repost his low life comment and how he should have stayed to help

yeah, bs...when he found out it was his buddies he sharted himself...and kissed butt with them even more...

he thought it was us so he acted like a tough guy...his buddies?? whoops...

or as he puts it now

booeffin hoo...
Paul Yanks

Saint Louis, MO

#111 Aug 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup...I have to repost his low life comment and how he should have stayed to help
yeah, bs...when he found out it was his buddies he sharted himself...and kissed butt with them even more...
he thought it was us so he acted like a tough guy...his buddies?? whoops...
or as he puts it now
booeffin hoo...
Well lets face it the Aussie dope needs fatso.....he's gotta know fatso lies and is full of shit.....but says nothing.....needs him and now does what fatso does......all the stupid lies and bullshit......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#112 Aug 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets face it the Aussie dope needs fatso.....he's gotta know fatso lies and is full of shit.....but says nothing.....needs him and now does what fatso does......all the stupid lies and bullshit......

my favorite quote by dw is blaming the low lifes for him leaving...then finding out it was his buddies...at first it had to shock him as he never said a word...then and now ignores it

sad and pathetic

trust me, he knows its them...he has no choice or he has no one to support him...yikes..support of scum bags..cowards..
Paul Yanks

Montréal, Canada

#114 Aug 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
my favorite quote by dw is blaming the low lifes for him leaving...then finding out it was his buddies...at first it had to shock him as he never said a word...then and now ignores it
sad and pathetic
trust me, he knows its them...he has no choice or he has no one to support him...yikes..support of scum bags..cowards..
Dunno if there is a bigger hypocrite than the Aussie dope on topix or not.....last year the Aussie idiot quit on the sox around June......worse than fatso style.....just took off and left for good for when his sox were ready to hit rock bottom......now the frontrunner fool is talking smack cause the sox are in 1st.....funny thing is......their all around pitching sucks.....they'll be gone in the 1st round.....than the excuses will start......bet on it....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#115 Aug 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno if there is a bigger hypocrite than the Aussie dope on topix or not.....last year the Aussie idiot quit on the sox around June......worse than fatso style.....just took off and left for good for when his sox were ready to hit rock bottom......now the frontrunner fool is talking smack cause the sox are in 1st.....funny thing is......their all around pitching sucks.....they'll be gone in the 1st round.....than the excuses will start......bet on it....lmfao

never forget the gag in 2011...it could happen again...
Paul Yanks

Saint Louis, MO

#116 Aug 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
never forget the gag in 2011...it could happen again...
I hope it does......watch the Aussie moron cry like a little giddy girl.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#117 Aug 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I hope it does......watch the Aussie moron cry like a little giddy girl.....lmfao

cry?? he will run and hide...rip the yanks and then its family, life and work...or the bs line...no yankee chat...

guy is a pathetic liar...he learned well from his buddies.
Paul Yanks

Saint Louis, MO

#118 Aug 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
cry?? he will run and hide...rip the yanks and then its family, life and work...or the bs line...no yankee chat...
guy is a pathetic liar...he learned well from his buddies.
Of course the Aussie moron will run and hide saw that big time last year.....and gone for good too.....too bad not permanently....but he will cry about it when he hides and comes back....and with a ton of excuses.......

“Unbiased wants to kidnap kids”

Since: Sep 09

no one is afraid of unbiased

#119 Aug 13, 2013
Sam Bowers Jr wrote:
<quoted text>The best way to get a guy like him is to make constant complaints to Topix about his forum until they remove it, it might cost me a few dollars but it could be worth it. He loses that forum he's a nobody in life again, that's how obsessed he is. He keeps testing me he'll catch my wrath.
If my husband could take a shit in your and DW's mouth he'd say thanks

#120 Aug 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the Aussie moron will run and hide saw that big time last year.....and gone for good too.....too bad not permanently....but he will cry about it when he hides and comes back....and with a ton of excuses.......
All Red Sox fans take it in the a#$$$$$$ss and take a shit on DWandwhiteybolgers mothers gqrave.

Oh the the Jimmy fund is a front for P-Townfags.

RETS GO METS!!!

#121 Aug 13, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course the Aussie moron will run and hide saw that big time last year.....and gone for good too.....too bad not permanently....but he will cry about it when he hides and comes back....and with a ton of excuses.......
I want to worship your massive man hood, send me a PM so we can talk yankeeme baseball.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#123 Aug 15, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:

exactly...a raging coward...
Paul Yanks

Saint Louis, MO

#125 Aug 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly...a raging coward...
Absolutely......plus the Aussie dope is like fatso a bitter Yankee hater......will put his little giddy girl spin on his beloved sox......cause his enraged jealousy of the Yanks is too much for him to handle......The Aussie clown is a spiteful liar and hater also like fatso.....unreal

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#126 Aug 16, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely......plus the Aussie dope is like fatso a bitter Yankee hater......will put his little giddy girl spin on his beloved sox......cause his enraged jealousy of the Yanks is too much for him to handle......The Aussie clown is a spiteful liar and hater also like fatso.....unreal

you are so right...I agree..both liars and both cowards...
DILLIGAF

Weaverville, NC

#127 Aug 16, 2013
I voted for his Derby pick, he was right on the money.
Paul Yanks

Saint Louis, MO

#128 Aug 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
you are so right...I agree..both liars and both cowards...
I voted for fatso momma....as the biggest loser and liar and most uneducated idiot in topix history.......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#129 Aug 17, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for fatso momma....as the biggest loser and liar and most uneducated idiot in topix history.......

of course...well known thru out topix...
Paul Yanks

Saint Louis, MO

#130 Aug 17, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course...well known thru out topix...
fatso is so stupid its actually funny shit.....fat clown gets busted as slackers and Yankee 56 and his excuses were identical......taking a piss while leaving his cell phone behind and the imposters posted just as stupid as fatso......and didn't miss a beat.....too funny....lmfao
Sensible Yankee fan

Weaverville, NC

#131 Aug 17, 2013
I voted for the Rex Ryan one, when he fired Mike Tannenbaum and hand picked Idzik it showed me all I needed to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min OzRitz 60,143
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr DILLIGAF 11,006
If you have no borders, you have no country 2 hr The Last Warrior... 9
Puerto Rico is being bailed out by you 3 hr Senate 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr rainmaker2016 14,671
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr rainmaker2016 15,464
Time to go? (Jun '15) 4 hr Into The Night 11,988
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Todd Geis 40,251
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Paul Yanks 329,765

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages