273 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bobby V for manager of the year

Rex will run the jets for as long as he wants

Of course I'm Tman!

please please bet orb to win the derby!

I don't live in New York.

You will scrub the corners with a toothbrush

Un body slammed rose and choke slammed marv!

Say I took you to the clubhouse to meet players

good riddance to getting rid of revis

Yanks in last by July 20th.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#1 Jul 18, 2013
I think its obvious which one will win.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#3 Jul 19, 2013
first time this has been this close...unusual..lmfao...

too many good choices for fattie...
Paul Yanks

Pittsford, NY

#5 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
first time this has been this close...unusual..lmfao...
too many good choices for fattie...
fatso is a bitter moron....no job no teams......momma/tman is just a miserable prick that is a fat slave to Harry.......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#6 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>fatso is a bitter moron....no job no teams......momma/tman is just a miserable prick that is a fat slave to Harry.......LMFAO

he will never live down admitting he is tman...lmao
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he will never live down admitting he is tman...lmao
Game is over for fatso......DW and BHJohn already know the stupid moron is both momma and tman......his cover is blown......LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Game is over for fatso......DW and BHJohn already know the stupid moron is both momma and tman......his cover is blown......LMFAO

sad thing is bhj found out the hard way...dw is next...he will screw up and both his buddies will stab him in the back next.
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
sad thing is bhj found out the hard way...dw is next...he will screw up and both his buddies will stab him in the back next.
DW knows to be extremely careful with fatso and the roid freak......one mistake and he is doomed.......he needs fatso momma.......its all he has.....and he knows junior won't have his back with the sox......a team he dislikes.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#10 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>DW knows to be extremely careful with fatso and the roid freak......one mistake and he is doomed.......he needs fatso momma.......its all he has.....and he knows junior won't have his back with the sox......a team he dislikes.....

good point...I guess he has no choice...but he knows that they both stabbed bhj in the back...and he knows all the citi field, met life..Belmont and Saratoga are now outright lies...

lmao...what a dope fattie is...not to mention the obvious coward afraid of his own shadow..hell, I would pay for him to come down here...
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#11 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
good point...I guess he has no choice...but he knows that they both stabbed bhj in the back...and he knows all the citi field, met life..Belmont and Saratoga are now outright lies...
lmao...what a dope fattie is...not to mention the obvious coward afraid of his own shadow..hell, I would pay for him to come down here...
Of course DW knows those are all lies from fatso.......he knows its what he does best along with being a bitter mut fan........but DW needs him and ignores fatso stupidity big time......he has to.....he also knows junior is topix by far biggest stalker......fatso is to stupid to know anything.....just a fat go along with un's crap slob.......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#12 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too funny.....fatso is going nowhere.....fat clown is afraid of his own shadow.....I still bust hard laughing when I recall you calling out fatso about being at Port St.Lucie at a mut ST game......fatso had absolutely no clue where to go....a riot....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#13 Jul 20, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>That's too funny.....fatso is going nowhere.....fat clown is afraid of his own shadow.....I still bust hard laughing when I recall you calling out fatso about being at Port St.Lucie at a mut ST game......fatso had absolutely no clue where to go....a riot....LMFAO

the port st lucie bust was so funny..i had a job site by the field, which of course he knew nothing about...yet he would have seen it as you drove right into the stadium...and he had no clue of the exit...which you have to know to get into the park...

so, I gave him the wrong exit to see if he knew...for 3 weeks he fell into it...

and then when I sprang the truth on him he got quiet

and he was supposedly only 90 minutes from his "good buddy" yet they never once got together for a sat or fri night...

more proof of outright lying...

so busted yet one falls for it 24/7, no wonder they laugh at him all the time.
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#14 Jul 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the port st lucie bust was so funny..i had a job site by the field, which of course he knew nothing about...yet he would have seen it as you drove right into the stadium...and he had no clue of the exit...which you have to know to get into the park...
so, I gave him the wrong exit to see if he knew...for 3 weeks he fell into it...
and then when I sprang the truth on him he got quiet
and he was supposedly only 90 minutes from his "good buddy" yet they never once got together for a sat or fri night...
more proof of outright lying...
so busted yet one falls for it 24/7, no wonder they laugh at him all the time.
Another words hysterical.....fatso got busted in another lie...he was never down there period...no surprise at all really....what a fat moron.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#15 Jul 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Another words hysterical.....fatso got busted in another lie...he was never down there period...no surprise at all really....what a fat moron.....LMFAO

He has been to florida once to meet un and then carlos came to the bar...and told us the truth he is a fat cowardly pig...he was going to beat the crap out of him as he wanted to come over with his pal and go to my house, not alone...with help..and i was in orlando and he would have harassed my wife and son, who was 14 or so at the time...

what a tough guy...a true coward...needs help and would pick on a woman and 14 yr old boy...

and kudos to carlos for putting him down.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#16 Jul 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Another words hysterical.....fatso got busted in another lie...he was never down there period...no surprise at all really....what a fat moron.....LMFAO

he never learns, his lying along with junior gets caught 24/7.
Paul Yanks

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been to florida once to meet un and then carlos came to the bar...and told us the truth he is a fat cowardly pig...he was going to beat the crap out of him as he wanted to come over with his pal and go to my house, not alone...with help..and i was in orlando and he would have harassed my wife and son, who was 14 or so at the time...
what a tough guy...a true coward...needs help and would pick on a woman and 14 yr old boy...
and kudos to carlos for putting him down.
I'm sure the fat coward was scared to death Carlos was gonna beat the sh it outta him.....fatso momma will never go back I'm sure.
Paul Yanks

Tempe, AZ

#19 Jul 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he never learns, his lying along with junior gets caught 24/7.
The roid freak and fatso are compulsive liars and stalkers......its all those 2 idiots ever do.....neither have a job.....just a couple of bored lazy azzholes.....plain and simple....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#20 Jul 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>The roid freak and fatso are compulsive liars and stalkers......its all those 2 idiots ever do.....neither have a job.....just a couple of bored lazy azzholes.....plain and simple....

yup...and i hope junior sees the gay threat fattie started on him...
Paul Yanks

Houston, TX

#22 Jul 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup...and i hope junior sees the gay threat fattie started on him...
junior will get over it....after he and fatso are gay big time........lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#23 Jul 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>junior will get over it....after he and fatso are gay big time........lmfao

good point, no doubt about it. that explains why he is so loyal.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#24 Jul 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the fat coward was scared to death Carlos was gonna beat the sh it outta him.....fatso momma will never go back I'm sure.

un told me he backed down so fast it was not funny...what a coward..he tries to be this tough guy on topix but he craps in his pants if the thought of meeting anyone happened..one might surprise him soon without his boss around to give advice...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min Jerry Grote 308,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Who 47,027
Howard Stern Show Talkback 24 min Kelly Clarkson 2
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 43 min Nemo Noone aka Op... 15,248
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr postcranium 6,469
Is New York really a great City? 2 hr HSS Talkbacker 13
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr the real deal 10,735

New York News Video

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]