Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,652
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#319764 Dec 30, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sorry, not playing your game. A woman has a right to abort a pregnancy. If the fetus dies in the process, I DON'T CARE. No organism, homo sapien, or future farmer of america has a right to be gestated without her permission.
<quoted text>
cPeter: "No organism, homo sapien, or future farmer of america has a right to be gestated without her permission."

Pregnancy is exactly how mankind was created to procreate. The new human being does not require permission to be exactly where he was created to be. Stop dehumanizing humans. Again.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#319765 Dec 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "Do you think women should be constrained by the whims of biological happenstance?"
"Biological happenstance"? Let me guess: you think women get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat.
We are not slaves to our biology, even if you object to the term "happenstance".
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#319766 Dec 30, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Sorry, not playing your game. A woman has a right to abort a pregnancy. If the fetus dies in the process, I DON'T CARE. No organism, homo sapien, or future farmer of america has a right to be gestated without her permission.
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance: "A woman has a right to abort a pregnancy. If the fetus dies in the process, I DON'T CARE"

^^^ Gays DEMAND tolerance, yet look how "tolerant" over 90% of them are ^^^
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#319767 Dec 30, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a woman who has been pregnant three times. I know full well how a woman gets pregnant. It IS biological happenstance. No woman controls fertilization, it happens at the whim of nature. If this wasn't true, no woman would be pregnant when she didn't want to be, and no woman would have a hard time getting pregnant when she wants to.
Ever since the time of the first healers, we have been circumventing nature in terms of medical conditions, INCLUDING pregnancy.
bHitler: "I know full well how a woman gets pregnant. It IS biological happenstance."

You know what causes pregnancy, right?
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#319768 Dec 30, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
It is much less responsible to kill homo sapiens that have done nothing wrong. You can also give your kids up for adoption. Even if you don't the government will help low income single moms quite a bit, not enough in my opinion. But ask yourself when was the last time you meet a homeless woman. I've only seen one in my life. I have also never seen a homeless child.
How many have you adopted?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319769 Dec 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeter: "No organism, homo sapien, or future farmer of america has a right to be gestated without her permission."
Pregnancy is exactly how mankind was created to procreate. The new human being does not require permission to be exactly where he was created to be. Stop dehumanizing humans. Again.
If there was some sort of natural right for an embryo/fetus to be gestated, spontaneous abortions would not occur. Just because we, as a species, reproduce this way, doesn't mean it's the right of each and every embyo/fetus.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#319770 Dec 30, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterPrance is gay: "If the fetus dies in the process of abortion, I DON'T CARE"

Foo is a lesbian: "To hell with the embryo or fetus. Yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart.'"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Foo is a lesbian: "I dont give two shits about those ZEFS"

NR: "Preborn baby is clearly affected by abortion...to death."

Foo is a lesbian: "Yes dear, that IS the point of abortion."
________
________

Gays and lesbians preach "inclusiveness" and "tolerance."

Based on their posts, they are full of chit.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319771 Dec 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "I know full well how a woman gets pregnant. It IS biological happenstance."
You know what causes pregnancy, right?
I just said so. Learn to read.

What causes pregnancy is having sex AND the fertilization of an ovum by a sperm (or two), AND successful cell division of the fertilized ovum into an embryo, AND the implantation of that embryo. Because just having sex does not always lead to pregnancy. In fact, mostly, it does not.

OR, IVF, followed by the implantation in the uterus of the embryo.

The latter is not a case of biological happenstance. The former is.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#319772 Dec 30, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was some sort of natural right for an embryo/fetus to be gestated, spontaneous abortions would not occur. Just because we, as a species, reproduce this way, doesn't mean it's the right of each and every embyo/fetus.
bHitler: "If there was some sort of natural right for an embryo/fetus to be gestated, spontaneous abortions would not occur."

What you're saying is because natural death exists, human have no right to life.

You're a mess.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319773 Dec 30, 2013
LOL, commas are our friends!

Second to the last sentence should have been "OR, IVF, followed by the implantation in the uterus, of the embryo."

Of course, we all should know that an embryo doesn't HAVE a uterus, but you just never can be sure about No Relevance. He's dumb as dirt.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319774 Dec 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "If there was some sort of natural right for an embryo/fetus to be gestated, spontaneous abortions would not occur."
What you're saying is because natural death exists, human have no right to life.
You're a mess.
No, that's not what I'm saying, Dishonest One.

I said what I meant, and I meant only what I said.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#319775 Dec 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop humanizing wads of goo.

Mankind evolved....and according to US law, the 'new human being' absolutely has to have permission to be in the uterus of another person. If she decides she doesn't want it there, out it goes, and YOU, my nose-mining, booger-munching little friend, have NO SAY IN HER DECISION whatsoever.

I know that makes you snivel and want to throw things, but too bad for you. Get over it.

Next....

“OUCH”

Since: Mar 07

Russell Springs, KY

#319776 Dec 30, 2013
Hey! Happy New Year,folks!:)Hope everyone is well...

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#319777 Dec 30, 2013
Back to you too. Happy New Year!
katie

Federal Way, WA

#319778 Dec 30, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the pro-"life" fundies will sigh contently thinking this is such a beautiful story. Mother and baby die together and fly off to rainbow heaven to romp forever on glitter clouds just as their god intended. And they all lived happily ever after...
You know it!
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#319779 Dec 30, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop humanizing wads of goo.
Mankind evolved....and according to US law, the 'new human being' absolutely has to have permission to be in the uterus of another person. If she decides she doesn't want it there, out it goes, and YOU, my nose-mining, booger-munching little friend, have NO SAY IN HER DECISION whatsoever.
I know that makes you snivel and want to throw things, but too bad for you. Get over it.
Next....
Playa: "Stop humanizing wads of goo"

Show some respect for Katie's son Aaron.
_______

"It's A Boy!"
www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#319780 Dec 30, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not what I'm saying, Dishonest One.
I said what I meant, and I meant only what I said.
What you said was since humans die natural deaths, humans do not have a right to life.

Don't forget, you yourself conceded that "a human" (noun) exists in the womb.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#319781 Dec 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
What you said was since humans die natural deaths, humans do not have a right to life.
Don't forget, you yourself conceded that "a human" (noun) exists in the womb.
No, that's not what I said.

Why must you lie so much?
katie

Federal Way, WA

#319782 Dec 30, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me break this down for you since you don't understand what I mean by pro-abortion rights.
Pro means being in favor of. Abortion rights means right to have an abortion. If you say you are not pro-abortion rights that means you are not in favor of the right for people to have abortions. I would welcome the news but I'm sure you understand now that there is nothing inaccurate or unfair about the term. Also there are no sane 100% pro-choice people. If you are fully pro-choice that means you are an anarchist. That you believe in no laws whatsoever. That people should be abler to "choose" to do whatever they want to do. The whole pro-choice label is a way of the pro-abortion rights community trying to avoid using the word abortion. You see it all the time with pro-abortion rights politicians. They always use some euphemism which usually is scientifically inaccurate. They say reproductive rights or some other nonsense. When we are talking about abortion rights or restrictions we should be honest and not try and hide from what is really at issue. Most liberals including myself believe in gun control. The people who oppose gun control don't go around saying they are pro-choice (choice to own whatever weapons they want to.)
Proabortion is a word that popped up right after Roe v Wade was decided. It literally means to agree abortion should be legal. That's it.

Abortion is medically defined as pregnancy ending prior to term regardless if spontaneous or induced. That's it.

The PLM has created propaganda surrounding these two words so that people like you buy into the notion that female humans do not deserve civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy equal to the male portion of the human species. The PLM is manipulating men and women alike in order to steal women's civil rights out from under them. The money to finance this comes from the Religious Right.

You need to ask yourself if that's something you want to support while being spoon fed lies about strangers' developing embryos and fetuses.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#319784 Dec 30, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa: "Stop humanizing wads of goo"
Show some respect for Katie's son Aaron.
_______
"It's A Boy!"
www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com
She does. Unlike you.

When you've been asked repeatedly not to refer to me as van der sloot, yet you continue, you're disrespecting me. When you've been asked more than a few times to stop referring to my dead fetus named Aaron, yet you don't, you're disrespecting me.

When are you going to choose not to be such a hypocrite? When are you going to choose to practice what you preach?

Until that happens, you've got nothing worthwhile, only ad hominem attacks, to contribute to this conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 8 min An Old Sailor 10,585
Kerry says ISIS does not offer healthcare 35 min Rules 2
Trump Soho going to foreclosure? 36 min Rules 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 50 min jimi-yank 308,009
How ebay steals from buyers and sellers while g... 51 min Goliath Big Britches 1
Medford mom's fight for son continues (May '07) 1 hr jandsagg 25
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr aj smith 2,921
•••

New York News Video

•••
•••

New York Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE