Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314305 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#313348 Oct 16, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, the mother is intentionally, knowingly, willingly and brutally killing her baby girl or boy.
The preborn baby does not need permission to be there. He or she has the right to be there by virtue of how mankind was created to procreate.
As is ALWAYS the case for you proaborts, your ONLY 'argument' comes down to this: "Dehumanizing human beings exonerates us for killing baby boys and girls in the womb."
Epic fail.
Every time.
If mankind was created to procreate and you have no children, what is your purpose?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#313349 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You do promote abortion and try to justify it on this thread.
It is clear that you support abortion for any reason and at any time of fetus development.
You play a very active role in your non commitment of prevention and you justify it by being on this thread.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#313350 Oct 16, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA analysis of preborn babies prove he/she is a human (noun)/Human being (synonym).
YOU YOURSELF said a human (noun) exists in the womb.
You're a mess.........
DNA analysis does not say human being.

You are lying again.

You are the mess.

But, once again, you've proven me right when I say that lies are all you have to offer.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313351 Oct 16, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you did not support bHilter's claim that "a human" (noun) and "human being" are not synonyms.
You're just saying stuff hoping it sticks.
Show me a legitimate site that states "human" (noun) and "human being" are not synonyms. bHitler has failed to provide EVEN ONE site to support her claim. Not one.
Ready..........go..........
That was not my claim, Liar.

Let us know when you can address what's actually being said to you, Pretzel.
No Relativism

United States

#313353 Oct 16, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE. This kind of religionist nonsense got old a long time ago, NoRelevance. You're just pissed because I and others can reject the toxic baggage of Catholicism with NO civil or criminal penalties whatsoever, in the United States anyway. Tough.
I still get to decide for MYSELF in ALL personal matters, rather than allowing a bunch of nosy church clerics to make those choices FOR me. Yeah, I know, that ticks you off too. Good.
I never claimed that you don't have free will. I just poinited out abuse of free will has consequences - in this life, and eternally.

You have a God-given right not to believe in God.

You will be one of those people who lived a life filled with debauchery and exhibit pathetic deathbed behavior. All mouthy and tough until the reality of death gets real.

Have it your way.

Good luck with that....
No Relativism

United States

#313354 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not my claim, Liar.
Let us know when you can address what's actually being said to you, Pretzel.
Are "a human" (noun) and "a human being" synonyms?

Yes or no?
No Relativism

United States

#313355 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA analysis does not say human being.
You are lying again.
You are the mess.
But, once again, you've proven me right when I say that lies are all you have to offer.
The DNA analysis results from the preborn baby say the same came from a human (Human being is a synonym. Thesaurus much?). Since mom's DNA sample does not match her preborn babies, the sample did not come from her.

Who did the sample come from? The preborn baby.

Playing dumb makes you look dumb. The fact that I have to hold your fat hand and walk you through this basic information makes you look dumb.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313356 Oct 16, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Are "a human" (noun) and "a human being" synonyms?
Yes or no?
It's not a yes or no question.

Not everything is either/or, Extremist.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313357 Oct 16, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNA analysis results from the preborn baby say the same came from a human (Human being is a synonym. Thesaurus much?). Since mom's DNA sample does not match her preborn babies, the sample did not come from her.
Who did the sample come from? The preborn baby.
Playing dumb makes you look dumb. The fact that I have to hold your fat hand and walk you through this basic information makes you look dumb.
DNA analysis does not say human being. Your spin on it doesn't prove it does. You are dishonest as the day is long. And childishly shallow.
No Relativism

United States

#313358 Oct 16, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Those scientific studies are for diagnosing fetal disorders, not gender.@@
AyaDontKnow: "Those scientific studies are for diagnosing fetal disorders, not gender.@@"

Oh, look. Here's a sited study from www.TellMePinkOrBlue:

Noninvasive Fetal Sex Determination Using Cell-Free Fetal DNA: http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx...

I thought you said "those scientic studies are for diagnosing fetal disorders, not gender."

You were wrong.

Again.
Gtown71

United States

#313359 Oct 16, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't really callous enough to compare insects to children, are you?
Yes! They are!

These are the same folks who say a woman having a miscarriage, and a woman having an abortion are the same!?!?:(
Gtown71

United States

#313360 Oct 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is heartbeats, not "insects to children".
The heartbeats of insects and animals are snuffed out more often than in embryos and fetuses. But what FFJ didn't elaborate on is that those hearts in insects and animals are fully developed and working properly, unlike in embryos and fetuses.
Wow! Just wow
No Relativism

United States

#313361 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a yes or no question.
Not everything is either/or, Extremist.
NR: Are "a human" (noun) and "a human being" synonyms?

bHitler: "It's not a yes or no question."
_______

As I've asked multiple times before, if the answer can be "no" please provide a legitimate site to support your contention.

Remember, you denied pulling your statement from your arse. So, show us your source that corroborates your claim that "a human" (noun) and "a human being" are not synonyms.

TIA.
No Relativism

United States

#313362 Oct 16, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA analysis does not say human being. Your spin on it doesn't prove it does. You are dishonest as the day is long. And childishly shallow.
A human DNA sample comes from a "who"....not a what.

A human DNA sample comes from a "who"....not an it.

YOU YOURSELF admitted that "a human" (noun) exists in the womb.

You're in an argument against your own words.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313363 Oct 16, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! They are!
These are the same folks who say a woman having a miscarriage, and a woman having an abortion are the same!?!?:(
A miscarriage IS an abortion. It's a spontaneous abortion. The result is the same in both that, and an induced abortion. The only difference is that for a spontaneous abortion, the woman's body makes the decision, for an induced abortion, the woman's mind makes the decision.
Gtown71

United States

#313364 Oct 16, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I care that women whose actual lives are endangered by our pregnancies, should not be penalized for having toxic pregnancies by being forced to gestate them. I realize you don't.
Otherwise you wouldn't be valiantly trying to take this personal risk assessment away from all women....and if fundamentalist evangelical Christians can legally do this, how are they any different from the Taliban?
I'll tell you: They are not. Given enough rope, the Religious 'Right' will not only outlaw abortion across the board, but will institute miscarriage investigatory bodies, charging women with all sorts of lovely things, such as 'working outside the home', and 'not following the pregnancy approved diet and sexual positions'; hide and watch.
As far as I'm concerned, those who would remove the right of a woman to accept OR decline gestation, with all the risks it entails, FOR HERSELF, are terrorists, regardless of their 'religious affiliation', and I don't negotiate with those.
Draw your own conclusions, and be careful what you wish for.
Well, I also care for women who's lives are in danger, BUT out of all of the abortions performed, how many do you think are for that reason?
No Relativism

United States

#313365 Oct 16, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What Bitner, others, and I have said time and again is that you're arguing about dictionary definitions when we're discussing PHILOSOPHIES. Which is exactly what I spelled out for you earlier.
If you still don't get it, you never will.
You lose. Big time.
Sorry, dear, but you did not present a "philosophy" that claims "a human" (noun) and "a human being" are not synonyms.

bHitler made a claim. I asked her to support her claim. She can't. And neither can you. Sit. Down.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313366 Oct 16, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: Are "a human" (noun) and "a human being" synonyms?
bHitler: "It's not a yes or no question."
_______
As I've asked multiple times before, if the answer can be "no" please provide a legitimate site to support your contention.
Remember, you denied pulling your statement from your arse. So, show us your source that corroborates your claim that "a human" (noun) and "a human being" are not synonyms.
TIA.
I made no such claims. I don't have to prove a position that you have made up for me.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#313367 Oct 16, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A human DNA sample comes from a "who"....not a what.
A human DNA sample comes from a "who"....not an it.
YOU YOURSELF admitted that "a human" (noun) exists in the womb.
You're in an argument against your own words.
No, Pretzel, I'm not.
Gtown71

United States

#313368 Oct 16, 2013
Chasity wrote:
I use abortion as birth control
You and the other 95% of women who have them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 min Clean cost 13,358
TRUMP MINION PLEADS the FIFTH ! - The First of ... 10 min Dudley 3
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 20 min Carlos 44,590
Instant Karma ! 48 min Big Game Dentist 2
Skype Names 51 min Donnie Darko Trump 39
TRUMP PLEADS FIFTH on MISSING TAX RETURNS ! 53 min Old Millennia Tramp 2
The BIGGLIEST BALD-FACED LIAR in AMERICAN HISTO... 58 min SirGey Russian Ej... 7
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Dateless in St Paul 3,716
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr H Lamarr 336,861

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New York Mortgages