Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,952
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#305657 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Nobody is accusing her of killing her fetus. The baby died(stillborn).
Question is WHY in this sociey that legalizes killing your living child in the womb, this woman is being charged? It's hypocritical on behalf of this prodeath society.
I must agree, if we are going to be a country where a woman can have the life within her "snuffed out ",regardless of what label they put on that life ",then she shouldn't be charged at all.

Do they give burials to all the aborted "lifes"?- no
The go to the dump.:(

Perhaps inside a special "box " for medical waste, but they go to the dump.
The life was stillborn, so viability is out, so why charge her with anything?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305658 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What did you want her to do? Have it made into a lamp?
She was charged with unlawful disposal of a corpse; that's a public health issue, not a moral problem. It has NOTHING to do with abortion.
<quoted text>
Abortion clinics throw the deceased bodies of fetus's in the garbage every day...all day. This womans " fetus " died and so she threw "it" in the garbage.

Explain the difference.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

Since: Aug 08

CHRISTMAS

#305659 Jul 24, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree, if we are going to be a country where a woman can have the life within her "snuffed out ",regardless of what label they put on that life ",then she shouldn't be charged at all.
Disposal of a corpse?? Who knows ..IMO she needs help G.

Maybe they thought the autopsy would reveal something .

Maybe negligence ..And may be they think she has problems .

Thus the c counselling .
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305660 Jul 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well will look forward to follow up story .
They may have charged her pending the autopsy .
And it is a crime to out a dead body in the trash .
Or again maybe the judge ...after seeing her or hearing evidence decided she was,nit right in the head ..
Again,this was a *stillborn* fetus that died. In abortion clinics, killed fetus's get thrown in garbages daily. Why is this woman criminal?

I find it interesting that you consider a woman who goes into labor at home "not right in the head"or "mental" yet women on here SUPPORT killing these babies as choice are good people who are fun to chit chat with.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305661 Jul 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me You want an argument ..I was commenting on the story .on what was written.
You know very well I think women who go for abortions are doing grave harm to themselves,..Not to mention ending the lives of their own children..
I do not know why you are bringing up the HORRID words said to the woman who aborted her child child and said many times she regretted. It....which I will not be goaded into repeating as they were outrageous and yes UN Christian ..and reprehensible ..IMO
The woman in the story had a baby alone ..nit calling for help. This at least points to her may be not being right in the head..as the story YOU posted seems to suggest that the judge felt the same.
I asked you a simple question.

In your opinion, Do women who have payed a Dr to kill their child via abortion or support abortion as choice((killing developing humans) have "mental problems" like this woman who threw her dead feths in the garbage?
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305662 Jul 24, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me You want an argument ..I was commenting on the story .on what was written.
You know very well I think women who go for abortions are doing grave harm to themselves,..Not to mention ending the lives of their own children..
I do not know why you are bringing up the HORRID words said to the woman who aborted her child child and said many times she regretted. It....which I will not be goaded into repeating as they were outrageous and yes UN Christian ..and reprehensible ..IMO
The woman in the story had a baby alone ..nit calling for help. This at least points to her may be not being right in the head..as the story YOU posted seems to suggest that the judge felt the same.
My sister in law gave birth in her living room..alone. is she "not right in the head"?

I posted the article for a reason. Yes the judge felt she was wrong but in a society that accepts LEGALIZED killing as choice and gives ZERO respect or rights to a fetus, i find it hypocritical to charge this woman with anything. Was waiting for the proaborts comments but as usual, NOTHING.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305663 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Again,this was a *stillborn* fetus that died. In abortion clinics, killed fetus's get thrown in garbages daily. Why is this woman criminal?
I find it interesting that you consider a woman who goes into labor at home "not right in the head"or "mental" yet women on here SUPPORT killing these babies as choice are good people who are fun to chit chat with.
Sassy

Please,use some sense..even the women who go to clinics sed a doctor.

I do not . Like abortion ..get that in your head

Bug if I made every pro choice woman an enemy that would be nuts ..for me..at least they have not personally insulted me or my family ..

And there are real folks behind the screen

Why on earth do you folks care who I talk to on here about things other than abortion ...

That ..IMO..is what is wrong in this country.

We are divided on so many things,...And see those who do not agree with us as THE ENEMY.. We are tearing this country apart and forgetting we are all real people trying to do the best we c a n with our lives ..
Be wives and husbands..raise and love our kids...And survive in a world mire and more hostile .

There is,NO middle ground any more on things,we have in common ..

Everything is a conspiracy by THE OTHER SIDE .

YES we disagree with the PC on abortion ..Ok..We argue it here ..Ok

But making personal enemies ..And using personal insults or taunting other posters with horrid talk .....I will not do it ..

And if occasionally I can post a friendly comment ..so what

If we could see others as similar folks with different opinions ..Maybe this Civil War in this country might stop..

Maybe people wouldn't not summarily dismiss one thing that the other side says ..

And if our politicians and those who live off of our differences would just stop creating conflict may be this EORKD would be a better place .

No one wants to solve ANYTHING just gin up the animus and get votes and make money off of it .

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305664 Jul 24, 2013
That's not how medical waste is disposed of; it's usually burned or sent to a processing facility for disposal in a safe manner. Individuals need permits to dispose of corpses without the services of a professional.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion clinics throw the deceased bodies of fetus's in the garbage every day...all day. This womans " fetus " died and so she threw "it" in the garbage.
Explain the difference.

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305665 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> My sister in law gave birth in her living room..alone. is she "not right in the head"?
I posted the article for a reason. Yes the judge felt she was wrong but in a society that accepts LEGALIZED killing as choice and gives ZERO respect or rights to a fetus, i find it hypocritical to charge this woman with anything. Was waiting for the proaborts comments but as usual, NOTHING.
Did your sister remain alone ..or did she call for help..if not then assuming her child was born she was neglectful .which I assume she was NOT ..

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305666 Jul 24, 2013
I answered you...what do you want, a fu**ing royal proclamation, printed in gold on lapis lazuli?

The judge said she was wrong for illegally disposing of the corpse; again, a health code violation. Judges give "ZERO respect or rights to a fetus" because they HAVE no rights.

Your SIL may need professional help if she spends much time with you.
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> My sister in law gave birth in her living room..alone. is she "not right in the head"?

“HAVE A BLESSED ”

CHRISTMAS

#305667 Jul 24, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That's not how medical waste is disposed of; it's usually burned or sent to a processing facility for disposal in a safe manner. Individuals need permits to dispose of corpses without the services of a professional.
<quoted text>
And that may be one thing they charged her with until the autopsy and an evaluation of her mental state

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305668 Jul 24, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Mother charged after giving birth to stillborn.
www.lifenews.com
I'd like thoughts regarding this womans actions, as well as the deceased child from the proaborts.
This should be interesting.
My thoughts are that she lied to the cops about knowing whether or not she was pregnant, that she gave birth to a stillborn, and that the judge was right in directing her to seek counseling. Also, that the person who found the body should probably get some counseling too.

Why? What are your thoughts?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305669 Jul 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
She wasn't charged with abortion. She wasn't charged with killing the fetus. She wasn't charged with anything connected with the stillbirth.

She was charged with illegally disposing of it, and as has already been pointed out, that is a health code issue, not about abortion. And no, they do not "go to the dump". How ridiculous.

Sure you can probably find articles that show where someone breaks the law, but guess what? Exceptions prove the rule.

Most medical waste is disposed of properly, likely incinerated. Corpses need to be disposed on properly to eliminate the risk of contamination.

Her being charged has NOTHING to do with abortion being legal. No matter how desperate SS was to tied the two together, because dishonesty is all she's got.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305670 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
Ye Gods, another "story" from you. I call bullshit. But, even if she did, Rose is not saying there is something wrong because the woman gave birth at home, you lying POS.

This has nothing to do with abortion being legal. It has to do with the proper disposal of the dead. Improper disposal can cause contamination and sickness. And that's all that she was charged with, improper disposal.

Your desperation is pitiful that you are trying to tie this to abortion being legal. It's got nothing to do with it.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305671 Jul 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What did you want her to do? Have it made into a lamp?
She was charged with unlawful disposal of a corpse; that's a public health issue, not a moral problem. It has NOTHING to do with abortion.
<quoted text>
I asked you a quesfion and you didn't answer.

You said that she needed counseling for what she did. Why? Abortionist kill fetus for a living. They dump that fetus in the garbage with the rest of the days work everyday. This woman dumps her stillborn fetus in the garbage and she is charged AND *you* think that she needs counseling.

Oh and no, i don't think she should have her deceased child made into a lamp. See, i respect human life-alive or deceased. You should ask some of those abortionist out there though...seems they like to save and store them as a hobby.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305672 Jul 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. We live in an accepted "throw away" society. That's what this woman apparently lived by. She is a product of her society.

Throwing fetus's in the trash is a multi-billion dollar a year industry. But...this woman is "mentally ill or using drugs" and needs" counseling" ?.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305673 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> Counseling might be helpful? For what? Her actions are clearly a product of a throw away society.
Why was she, in a proabortion society-where killing your unwanted fetus is legally accepted, being charged?
Her fetus died and she dumped *it's* parasitic remains in the trash. Abortion Drs get paid to do it.
See, this is the hypocritical crap that buries you proaborts.
Petey says "Not seeing the problem here".
Of course you don't ((sassy shakes her head))
The article states quite clearly what she faces charges of: concealing the death of a child, and abuse of a corpse. She should have reported it, and had the authorities dispose of the body, rather than just pitching it in the garbage on her own. You're not allowed to bury your dead gramma in the backyard, either. There are laws governing the disposal of dead bodies.

Obviously, the judge thought she would benefit from grief counseling, as well.

What puzzles me, is the large amount of bail. Half a mil for a health code violation, seems a mite stiff...but maybe it was that 'abuse of a corpse' bit. Folks tend to get a little nuts over stuff like that, sometimes.

feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#305674 Jul 25, 2013
sassy JM wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Nobody is accusing her of killing her fetus. The baby died(stillborn).
Question is WHY in this sociey that legalizes killing your living child in the womb, this woman is being charged? It's hypocritical on behalf of this prodeath society.
Speaking about the manipulation (and misunderstanding) of language, stupid sassy makes an appearance right on cue.
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305675 Jul 25, 2013
My original post was geared at proaborts for a reason. I think what this woman did was wrong FTR. She disrespected her deceased babys body.

You replied to the post with comments about this woman being a mental case or possibly using drugs *because* she didn't call for help.! You judged this woman's actions but find prolifers so called "judging" people on here who ADVOCATE, SUPPORT abortion as chojce..on a daily basis. Some of whom aborted previosly and still support it as choice(you buy into the cry of regret but I don't because its bullsh*t).

Then you give this whole post about finding a middle with these people. You mentioned us all being wives or husbands while loving our children as a common ground. Guess what Rose? These people who you choose to spend your every waking hour chit chagting with,, are fihting for a "right" to kill your child. So you are not on common grounds.

You are suppose to be here speaking truth...not sugar coating killing innocent humans in the womb
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy
Please,use some sense..even the women who go to clinics sed a doctor.
I do not . Like abortion ..get that in your head
Bug if I made every pro choice woman an enemy that would be nuts ..for me..at least they have not personally insulted me or my family ..
And there are real folks behind the screen
Why on earth do you folks care who I talk to on here about things other than abortion ...
That ..IMO..is what is wrong in this country.
We are divided on so many things,...And see those who do not agree with us as THE ENEMY.. We are tearing this country apart and forgetting we are all real people trying to do the best we c a n with our lives ..
Be wives and husbands..raise and love our kids...And survive in a world mire and more hostile .
There is,NO middle ground any more on things,we have in common ..
Everything is a conspiracy by THE OTHER SIDE .
YES we disagree with the PC on abortion ..Ok..We argue it here ..Ok
But making personal enemies ..And using personal insults or taunting other posters with horrid talk .....I will not do it ..
And if occasionally I can post a friendly comment ..so what
If we could see others as similar folks with different opinions ..Maybe this Civil War in this country might stop..
Maybe people wouldn't not summarily dismiss one thing that the other side says ..
And if our politicians and those who live off of our differences would just stop creating conflict may be this EORKD would be a better place .
No one wants to solve ANYTHING just gin up the animus and get votes and make money off of it .
sassy JM

Lake Grove, NY

#305676 Jul 25, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your sister remain alone ..or did she call for help..if not then assuming her child was born she was neglectful .which I assume she was NOT ..
So here you are judging my sister in law without even knowing her circumstances. See what i mean Rose. You pick and choose WHO you are gonna show compassion and respect to and whom you will judge(which according to YOU is unChristlike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 25 min FuMan Chu Yanks 311,516
NYC police union wants mayor banned from funerals 34 min JCJ 9
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 1 hr mjjcpa 749
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr jimi-yank 16,595
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Analog man 9,438
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 5 hr Nbam 1,653
We VS We (Nov '09) 6 hr Nbam 1,853
jets talk back (Dec '07) 11 hr Paul Yanks 9,940

New York News Video

New York Dating