Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,963
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303175 Jul 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the priest Dr not refuse him communion as to me corrupting little children and continuing to do so ..woukd be a mortal sin and unrepresented!!!
And touch we got chased out of the pool by giant beetles..I have lived n Fla,since the sixties,..never saw anything Chase after humans like that...So much for swimming
And we seem every year..get water beetles,out of the skimmer but theses things back. Looked like stingers in front .
PHONY "Ocean56" wrote:
That was an awful quick swim. What did you do stick your toe in then run back inside and get right back on the computer? Come on !
Get off the computer and get out there and celebrate our country's independence. Air out and get some of that stink off you.
Madam Kindle, For the record, I did NOT write the above.
Oh I was wondering.why you woukd care..Lol...well we know who wrote it then

She thinks I spend too much time on here ...nothing but a hypocritical vicious woman ..who thinks I am selfish for giving my child for adoption 50 years ago in a different time and place .
No excuses on my part ..I trusted the wrong man.

In God's graceful.mercy he found me ...

Main reason I am against abortion..And she knows this

But for a supposedly pro life person to say an adoption is selfish Is the height of ridiculous ..she is the phony who posted

Did you get my answer to what i thought was,you..That crazy beetle.

Location hidden

#303176 Jul 4, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Knitter, please seek help.
Hey aj. There is no help for it ..oops knit

Nashville, TN

#303177 Jul 4, 2013
Pro abortionist love death and hail satan! Proof...

http://youtu.be/r2Fx3vJNY6E

“Peace be with you”

Since: Sep 09

Good will to all!

#303178 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey aj. There is no help for it ..oops knit
Hi Rose!

She's never been quite right. I choose to pity her. Others, not that I blame them, won't sit back and take her abuse.

Happy 4th folks! Even with everything wrong in this country, I am still proud to be an American citizen.

Location hidden

#303179 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Aww ladi, you know how you got rid of Derrick. Everyone who posts knows what you did.
Now you are just covering up ...yesterday you told me about women 50 years ago .We should be branded for not waiting till marriage .

Called me rose and rosey and I should move on with my life.

Today you had the NERVE to say Herrick was my son I was unselfish to keep..

NOW you are backpedaling saying I'm Ladi .

Won't fly you awful person..

You are not pro life if you tell women who adopt out their babies they are selfish.

And In as well will save that post ...

Never know where it will come in handy

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#303180 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM NOT LADI ...you know,I am rose..you have called me that even on this name for days
And tell I my me that giving up my child fir adoption 50 years ago.Is selfish..And counter to everything the PL movement preaches.
And I have told all on here that truth now and 3 years ago many times.
You lost your membership now knit .in the PL MOVEMENT
KNIT SAYS giving a child yo ADOPTION IS SELFISH
And that saying we women of the sixties should be branded ..eith what knit ..a Scarlet letter??
Don't give this whackaloon the satisfaction, Rose.

You're just feeding her fun.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#303184 Jul 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it truly doesn't effect me other then living in a country where it is legal, but to say women can do as they please with no neg effect is just wrong. I know women who have had abortions,who don't "seem " to be effected, but I also know some who have suffered every since.
My point is, is contraceptives are so great, and easy to obtain, thrn why are there still near 4000 abortion daily?
Pc say why punish a young lady with a kid, for making a mistake?
Well why send a young lady to jail who gets drunk and harms others?
There have always been men who run from their responsiblitties, but doesn't make it right for women.
Plus if abortion is legal, then why punish a young man who just wants sex from a lady, but if she gets pregnant, why should he be FORCED to be a dad?
If he doesn't want kids, and the lady does, he should be able to opt out, without any neg side effects as well.
Anything you say against the young man, can be said against the woman.
DOUBLE STANDARD is still the standard.
Sure. Your point was that not only should men be able to stick their schlongs in any open hole, including the nearest available woman, they should get to walk away from any offspring that may result. How nice for you.

While women should be known as sluts and worse, if they have sex with anyone other than their husbands, and be saddled with every pregnancy they conceive, without regard to preparedness to become a parent, because sex for women is supposed to come with 'negative effects'....otherwise, they're 'getting away with it.'

At least you admit it's a double standard....but it's obvious you like it that way. Big surprise, since you're on the winning team, regardless, what?

Location hidden

#303185 Jul 4, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
"Foo!"
How're you feeling luv?
I sincerely hope all is well with you.
:)
Best everybody, and a Happy Independence Day to all!
JK
You too John K .

Best

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#303187 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennis, anyone?
Eatshityouworthlessandsadistic fuck.

Location hidden

#303189 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Tennis, anyone?
You are as weird as she is..do you counsel women too.
Tell them adoption is selfish

Great proliferation you are both of you..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#303190 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>How very Christian of you. You and ladi do have many many things in common.
You wouldn't know 'Christian' if you gave birth to it, you
hateful
crepuscular
odoriferous
bitch.

Location hidden

#303191 Jul 4, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose!
She's never been quite right. I choose to pity her. Others, not that I blame them, won't sit back and take her abuse.
Happy 4th folks! Even with everything wrong in this country, I am still proud to be an American citizen.
Me too ..on the proud to be American

On her I could put up with crazy...But mean..fir a supposed Catholic..judging people she has no idea on their lives.

Nah. Sorry no points on the crazy..
Gtown71

United States

#303193 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Get t his G .
She is against abortion and thinks a teenager..me..giving a child for adoption is selfish.
Nice Catholic..huh ..And she stands outside of clinics supposedly counselling II by women. What a joke
You and I agree ..at least NOW..Nit 50 years ago ..prevention is much preferred to abortion ...
Yes, I noticed. Sorry she upset you. What you did was very admirable, and not easy at all, I'm sure. As long as there are those who want kids to raise, then abortion is a very selfish act. All of us humans want to distant ourselves from what we've done wrong, but there is no take backs in life.

Even those who have had abortion can be forgiven, and shouldn't live in shame forever. I've done many things, that I've wished I could go back and redo, but can't.

I don't condone adultery, and tell others its ok. It was wrong when I did it, and is wrong now, plus there is a price to pay, and it doesn't matter if people are christian or not. Can a person take fire into their bosom and not be burned? No.:)

I've mentioned many times before how I fully understand why someone would seek an abortion, but at the high numbers they are performed, it isn't helping anyone.
God bless you rose. Glad you chose life, instead of seeking to kill the life that was within you :)

Location hidden

#303196 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Christ said to the sinner, move on and not worry . Those who dwell in the past add to their misery.
Oh I know what Christ said ...But you throwing things in my face ..telling me how selfish I was on the hardest decision anyone has to make ..
Saying it's selfish I gave my dear Son to a good home when I was a teenager

And then PRETENDING you think I'm Ladi ..so you can back off what you said..who you should not throw s tones at either ...She is twice the person you will ever be

Well not Christ like at all. As if you never sinned

And NOT PRO LIFE either .thought adoption was something pro looters encouraged ..my CPC director and friend does..unless the parents want to raise the child..They help with that too...wish there was a,place like that 50 years ago..

They would never call a person selfish for making a sacrifice ..

But that must be you are just a phoney judgemental person. And not pro life at all..

Trust me your post is saved ..
Gtown71

United States

#303198 Jul 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Sure. Your point was that not only should men be able to stick their schlongs in any open hole, including the nearest available woman, they should get to walk away from any offspring that may result. How nice for you.
While women should be known as sluts and worse, if they have sex with anyone other than their husbands, and be saddled with every pregnancy they conceive, without regard to preparedness to become a parent, because sex for women is supposed to come with 'negative effects'....otherwise, they're 'getting away with it.'
At least you admit it's a double standard....but it's obvious you like it that way. Big surprise, since you're on the winning team, regardless, what?
Sorry, but you're wrong.
I was just saying if the woman is offered the "choice " to walk away from what she played a part in, then the man should be able to as well. If two people have a night of sex, that results in a pregnancy, and the woman doesn't desire to have his kid and he does want her to, then to bad, she can kill it. If the woman wishes to have his child, and he doesn't want her to, then to bad, he will be the dad on paper, and have his dl's pulled or throwed in jail, if he don't pay.

HE HAS NO OPTIONS IN THE MATTER.

and that's the double standard.

I feel one day, there may be a case just like I'm describing go before the supreme court, and it may just turn out real bad for women if they side with the mans right to either abort or walk away from anything.

Location hidden

#303199 Jul 4, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Eatshityouworthlessand sadisticfuck.
Is thermometer dictionary ..lol

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#303200 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Not a playa is satan.
Satan is a wimp.

I'm the woman who, when I put my feet on the floor in the morning, Satan says, "Oh shit - she's up..."

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#303201 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Aww such language, you just proved NR is right.
Oh I'M sorry....perhaps I should have just said he lets demons rape him north to south, and up the mouth.

Hmmm?
Ocean56

AOL

#303203 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
That's why and the kids twentieth mom to another pool .
I took a long shower and got my heart to stop racing ..these things came after us eith large pincers...And splashing and noise did not deter them.
The guy from the hotel said they were all over the skimmer this morning .
We're nit there 3 days ago ...you go swim.
Lol I will go yo the house layer for barbecue .
This is close..never saw anything like them CHASED US all over the pool .
Usually insects run from noise and splashing
http://www.whatsthatbug.com/2008/05/25/bug-of...
Wow! Is this english? All I got from this is that your kids have twenty moms.

Oh and Madam, for the record I DID write that post about your swim.
Gtown71

United States

#303204 Jul 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Oh PLEASE, are you still insisting that any woman who never wants children must remain celibate for life? Good luck with that, G, because NO woman has to be punished with forced celibacy for not wanting or having children.
2. Yes, MAYBE a "wild" teenage girl would settle down if only she popped out a baby. Then again, MAYBE NOT. Personally, I do recommend that teen girls remain sex-FREE (free FROM sex, that is) while in high school, since getting stuck with a baby anywhere from 14-18 presents serious challenges to completing the necessary school work and studying for tests that graduating from high school requires. Since NO birth control method is 100% guaranteed against unwanted pregnancy, a girl who chooses to be sex-FREE doesn't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy and the burdens of teen motherhood.
I'm glad your against young folks having sex, but what about young guys? My bro - in - law was 14, when his first daughter was born, 15 when he had another.

Are you for the human race or only female race?

Protecting isn't 100%, but no protection is 100% sooner or later.

Should young men be "punished " for not wishing to remain celibate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 50,358
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr The Phanton Rider 9,712
WTF IS This ! ! ! !! ! 2 hr Holotta Wytrache 2
Two shot in head after fight breaks out in Quee... 2 hr Holotta Wytrache 3
last post wins! (Jun '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 25,509
Islanders talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr RICH L 4,813
Sitting on your wallet might be why you have ba... 4 hr Tomas_86 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 5 hr Maude 217
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 7 hr Paul Yanks 312,815

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web