Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,851
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295899 May 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So contradictory, from one worshiper to another...one says 'faith without works is dead', and one says 'works don't matter it's the faith that counts', and one says you WILL go to hell for (insert 'whatever it is that person disapproves of' here _______), and one says God forgave Hitler, Stalin, Mengele, Idi Amin, if they but asked Him to, and one says the first half of the Bible is what's important, while another says the second half pretty much replaces the first one, and one says 'predestination' and one says 'all souls have a shot at Heaven'....it just goes on...and on....and on....
I'll keep my own beliefs, thanks...seems to be working for each of you....
Agreed it is confusing..maybe try reading both testament??

About faith..it is necessary. Comes thru grace which is a gift.
The call or seeds of faith can come from anywhere..makes you want to know more..a tv show..a baby's smile..a post on a forum

With faith comes salvation..With salvation comes works..THE works can lead to rewards in heaven or here..knowing you have done a good thing..
Things like that.

But works will not get you saved in and of themselves..hope that helped with some of the confusion:)
Gtown71

United States

#295900 May 13, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
Three guilty verdicts! First degree murder, Gosnell is GUILTY
So is ever other abortionist, and every single person on here who is for abortion, their trial date is set for the future, My prayer is they find a great "GO BETWEEN" BEFORE their trial date.

Also, had a woman not died they would love gosnell. Sick.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295901 May 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe if there are souls at all, that every breathing creature, whether animal or vegetable, has one...and that it may be possible that the earth itself has one too.
<quoted text>Please don't tell me you think 'cute little pitbull pups' are born to become ravening beasts. I've raised several pits - if they are raised with love, and not rewarded for aggressive behavior (or killed for not exhibiting same) they are some of the best dogs ever bred. Any dog trained to fight, will fight - pits just happen to be really smart, a0nd learn quickly.
If there is an afterlife, and heaven exists, my dogs are more likely to be there than I am... because they know more about the creator than we ever will.
<quoted text>Ask Rose - she's a Christian, and she says all they had to do was ask for forgiveness, and they get a condo in the same heaven as Albert Schwietzer and Jonas Salk.
WELL not exactly. There is No sin to great for God to forgive..But it is the heart and soul that lead one to ask. To turn to God..To Jesus.
In some people their hearts are so hardened they could never have a,SINCERE act of faith..this is why I disagree with poster who said it could be AFTER DEATH.. not if they knew anything in this life.
HITLER knew enough that he had bibles changed to NOT reflect that Jesus was a Jew!!! MADE his own religion..Took God's place.no old testament...etc. So on him or his like..I really doubt he was capable of a true act if Faith.
Now,we are told there are rewards in heaven..a lot if that based on how,we have lived.. some will be higher than others.
MANY mansions..WE ARE JUDGED for sure.
CATHOLICS believe in purgatory purgatory for punishment before heaven.
Personally ..while no one can be sure..I believe that the sacrifice on the Cross paid the sidebar in full.
But we have to sincerely turn to God. Hopefully before our deathbed. IT CAN be as simple as that BUT one would have to be inclined to even want Him at death..imo
And I personally would not take the chance that I might be unable to at death..
Oh a really good book...well 2 by Randy Alcorn..but the short one is
In light of eternity..the other is heaven.
HE takes things from scriptures scriptures and gives us an idea of what it Might be like..but also since we only have a,few senses here it's hard to imagine
Now he definitely thinks that since heaven is the place we were made for..and creation wad for the US we were supposed to be..we will have great food..music..and yes animals we can love..He created all of it.
:)

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#295902 May 13, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed it is confusing..maybe try reading both testament??
About faith..it is necessary. Comes thru grace which is a gift.
The call or seeds of faith can come from anywhere..makes you want to know more..a tv show..a baby's smile..a post on a forum
With faith comes salvation..With salvation comes works..THE works can lead to rewards in heaven or here..knowing you have done a good thing..
Things like that.
But works will not get you saved in and of themselves..hope that helped with some of the confusion:)
I've read the Bible cover to cover 6 times, and got more confused with each perusal. Having found no answers, only contradictions, which led to more questions, which the 6th perusal did nothing to alleviate, I resolved to stop wasting weeks of my time reading it for a 7th.

It's good literature, but as a means to induce 'the fear of God' it hasn't got a patch on Stephen King, or Mary Shelley.

I think I'll just keep living my life the best way I know how, and doing my best to assure that my little corner of the world is a more pleasant and happier place when I leave, than when I arrived.

That's what works for me.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295903 May 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Three guilty verdicts, and one acquittal. And 246 counts left to try him on.
Get it right.
He was guilty of three counts of first degree murder. he was found guilty on 233 . He won't leave prison alive. Justice was served.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295904 May 13, 2013
Another thing, news of other houses of horror are coming, one abortionist threw the babies dead and alive in a freezer. SICK. People are changing their minds on abortion, people are seeing abortion for what it really is, murder, the slaughter of the innocents.
Demystifying liberal myth

Minneapolis, MN

#295905 May 13, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>He was guilty of three counts of first degree murder. he was found guilty on 233 . He won't leave prison alive. Justice was served.
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb... -- What the liberal media really fear about Gosnell trial

... Covering Gosnell prompts the inevitable question,“Are there others?” Just this month, Planned Parenthood of Delaware suspended surgical abortions when filthy conditions became public. A former employee said it was like a “medical twilight zone,” with an abortion practitioner who ogled and slapped patients, improperly cleaned instruments and more Gosnell-like deficiencies.

In December 2012, police in Muskegon, Michigan, accidentally discovered “filthy” and unsanitary conditions throughout Robert Alexander’s clinic, including “blood on the floor and walls in multiple locations.” Once again, not health inspectors but police investigating a reported break-in, stumbled upon the mess.

Alexander’s “care” for his facility was only exceeded by his care for women. He “perforated the woman’s uterus so badly that it was hanging on by two blood vessels,” wrote the OB/GYN who had to save her.“The decapitated head of a fetus was in the woman’s abdomen and the large intestine had been grasped and pulled away from its blood supply and into the vagina. The woman required a hysterectomy, colonoscopy, and several units of blood to save her life.”

Other “women’s reproductive healthcare professionals,” as Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry like to say, served 24-year-old Tonya Reaves, who bled to death at a Planned Parenthood in Chicago. A kindergarten teacher, 29-year-old Jennifer Morbelli from New Rochelle, New York, died at the hands of late-term abortionist LeRoy Carhart, caught on video describing a dying preborn baby as like “meat in a slow cooker.”
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#295906 May 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is ever other abortionist, and every single person on here who is for abortion, their trial date is set for the future, My prayer is they find a great "GO BETWEEN" BEFORE their trial date.
They still love Gosnell, I noticed MSNBC never had a report on Gosnell today when the news broke. Similar reports on Carhart are coming out too. Notice the scandals in the White House and the news of abortion houses of horror are in the news. Maybe the pendulum is swinging to the right...finally!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#295907 May 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well atleast you thought enough to post :)
I also didn't single you out, I said "they" -you know "them" who say really stupid stuff, like if you allow someone to starve to death, it is a beautiful, peaceful way to die, or even better, if you remove a persons feeding tube they don't starve to death???
Any impute nurse elise?
There are two extreme views on this topic, both think they are right, you should question if you are.
Allowing someone to deliberately die of dehydration is cruel. I see that foo says that it's a "peaceful" way to die. Total opposite in fact. Terri was not on any extra ordinary means of keeping her alive. She was given food and fluid. She had brain damage (not brain dead). She knew her loved ones and responded despite it. Killing her was inhumane at that point.

These proaborts are prodeath. They have no respect for human life. Heaven forbid their loved one becomes 'imperfect' maybe do to an accident or something. They think they deserve death.

Deny food and a person will starve. You are correct. Retarded people..brain damaged..etc...deserve respect.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#295908 May 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies are what is sick.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#295909 May 13, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>When you stop eating you die from malnutrition. Water has no nutritional value.
Without water you will die in a few days, without food you will die I a few weeks. Water is the main basis of substance. Stop studying at the pagan study circle and put your clothes back on, pagan.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295910 May 13, 2013
Watched local news..had O J non story on ..not one word on Gosnell. CBS affiliate
Katie

Auburn, WA

#295911 May 13, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly..and I appreciate the effort..but you said you were flabbergasted..I was not ignoring you really.
Ok I have read the best on on there about the early years.
My latest posts have been about that period before the controversy.
He obviously tried to get a better result. I said I had learned a lot.
He did get 300 for himself. Along with the 700 thou for her care.
BUT my main question is still the same. SHE was with no oxygen for 5 minutes..the brain does not recover if it was that long.
BEFORE all the controversy..in the hospital..not hospice.
DID she have a DNR. DID she code. What lifeSAVING,procedures were done during that time that should maybe NOT have been..If this was her wishes not to have heroics..I'm not saying he was wrong to try to save her..But maybe they should..If that was her wish given her only palliative care. AT the beginning..before the lawsuit..etc..Maybe she would have quietly passed earlier..those questions ..well we don't know about the day to day in that hospital..they are medical records so we probably won't..and nothing was in dispute at the time..so they very well may have used heroics since at the time BOTH sides were trying to SAVE her....
As I said I have learned a lot from this thread.. and very sad story
Would you not be flabbergasted if you were trying to help someone and a 3rd party removed your efforts to do so? As for the rest of your post, I'll read it and respond later.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#295912 May 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I was in a coma for 8 days. They got no reaction to stimulus until that 8th day even though they stopped the ketamine a day before. It wasn't until I was already waking up that some moron did a sternum rub; evidently my response was not at all kind. But while comatose, I didn't feel a bloody thing. The neural system may register stimulus, but you can't feel pain without consciousness.
<quoted text>
I think you still are, pagan.

You "beautiful death" people are exactly what the culture of death is all about. You didn't do the dying so you have no idea what agony she went through. Stop but humping and start thinking.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#295913 May 13, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
Another thing, news of other houses of horror are coming, one abortionist threw the babies dead and alive in a freezer. SICK. People are changing their minds on abortion, people are seeing abortion for what it really is, murder, the slaughter of the innocents.
People have denied this happens. They are brainwashed fools that believe all the proabortion movements agenda.

This goes on. This went on and it was known and NOTHING was done.

Abortions kills humans. They know it and don't care. Women are harmed mentally, emotionally and physically. They know it and don't care.

It's a selfish, money making business.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#295914 May 13, 2013
rosesz wrote:
Watched local news..had O J non story on ..not one word on Gosnell. CBS affiliate
Rose? Your'e not surprised are you?

Women who die during abortions are meaningless. Didn't you know that nobody cares?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#295916 May 13, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Schiavo finally was allowed a natural death. She was brain dead, and would have died much earlier, naturally, if they hadn't kept her alive using unnatural methods. She wasn't killed. You don't know what you are talking about.
YOU'RE a nurse? I don't believe you. Food and water are not "unnatural" they are essential to keeping ALL of us alive. Terri was not given any extraordinary means to survive unnaturally". Had she been, then that a whole different story.
rosesz

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#295917 May 13, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Rose? Your'e not surprised are you?
Women who die during abortions are meaningless. Didn't you know that nobody cares?
No sadly I'm not. I only whereabouts Cornell on the forum..had to look him up..this was right during end of trial.

Nothing on news. Was on Fox..but I thought sure it would be a lead story today..To be fair NOT watched all the network news today
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#295918 May 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I was in a coma for 8 days. They got no reaction to stimulus until that 8th day even though they stopped the ketamine a day before. It wasn't until I was already waking up that some moron did a sternum rub; evidently my response was not at all kind. But while comatose, I didn't feel a bloody thing. The neural system may register stimulus, but you can't feel pain without consciousness.
<quoted text>
When my son was in a coma I was told that he didnt feel or hear. Well he did. I asked him to wiggle his toe if he heard me. After some time he did respond by wiggling his toe on demand. NOBODY has proof of who feels what or hears. You may not recall the time you were in a coma. In fact my son doesnt remember much of anything from those months. Didn't mean that at the time he wasnt aware.

He was parallyzed at one point. Dr tried to see if he felt pain. He didnt respond by moving his arm or leg when pricked with a needle but his eyes frowned as if he did feel.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#295919 May 13, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>They still love Gosnell, I noticed MSNBC never had a report on Gosnell today when the news broke. Similar reports on Carhart are coming out too. Notice the scandals in the White House and the news of abortion houses of horror are in the news. Maybe the pendulum is swinging to the right...finally!
People seem horrified that his office was filthy. Umm....his business was very active. Seems women wanting him to kill their unwanted baby didnt seem to caren

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Who 47,067
¥ the alphabet game ¥ (Oct '11) 2 hr Pig_Newton 3,542
last post wins! (Jun '10) 2 hr Pig_Newton 25,374
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 2 hr Pat-Med 88 10,744
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 15,262
DANGER - Ebola virus spreading like wildfire! 3 hr Henry G Welles 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 hr Billy Ball 308,430

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match

New York Jobs

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New York News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New York