Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311634 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#292336 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
God certainly CAN be mocked, that's part of that whole pesky free will thing he gave us.
YOU mock him every time you try to preach what you dont bother to practice. Coming from the mouth of a hypocrite you mock Him with every utterance you make.
Not really, bhitler , why do you hate God so much? Hmmm? How many Bit-o-honeys have you had today? Forty? Fifty?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292337 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Was it ok to own a slave because man said so?
At the time? Yes it was.
Killing your childs life thru an abortion is not a medical treatment.
Abortion IS a medical treatment. You can try to twist that all you like, but facts are facts.
My kids can't get in school without being immunized even if its against what i want.
Nobody's stopping you from homeschooling. You're not forced to immunize anyone.
If I go into the medical field then I am forced(against my will) to get shots.
VERY stupid blanket statement. No, you are NOT forced to get shots in the medical field in general.

You ARE free to seek other employment if you dont want to deal with the requirements of a chosen field.

Guaranteed NOBODY is going to give a damn if you homeschool OR quit your job.
I am pro-alternative medicine...preventive care if you will. Insurances wont pay.
Where are my rights?
Your right to WHAT? Nobodys forcing you to go the natural route. You're free to do whatever you want to your own body. Nobody cares.
You don't care. You only want me to have rights to kill(abort). You're not pro-rights...your proabortion.
@@ And you are pro-hysterical nonsense.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#292338 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I changed computers.
Was it really boggling your mind that much that you had to ask? LOL
Nope. I just figured you're an idiot that can't even spell your own SN.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#292339 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
SassyJM attends the church of "I'm Special And You're Not". It's located on the corner of Fk You and Fk Off. Therefore everything about SassyJM is to be accepted. Just because. She's special and, unless you think and do exactly like she does, you'e not.
Neither am I, so I guess we're in good company :)
Yes, we are in good company.

:)
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#292340 Apr 14, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Not really, bhitler , why do you hate God so much? Hmmm? How many Bit-o-honeys have you had today? Forty? Fifty?
And yet ANOTHER example of exactly how LOUSY a christian you are.

Thank you for that!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#292341 Apr 14, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
friends, countrymen...lend her your spine !!!
But who is going to lend you a pair of balls?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#292343 Apr 14, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>The WhitHouse calls it punishment.
Don't mind her Ray she's only one of the biggest liars on the forum. Earlier she said "My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully". But now it's "Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't".
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292344 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. "I lost the baby" might refer to:
a) Car/truck
b) Doll
c) Complainer
d) Bet/jackpot/deal
e) All of the above

Hellooooooo

Earth to Katieeeeeeee

We are discussing humans in the womb that are miscarried. Not cars, trucks or jackpots.

Areeee you withhhh meeeeeee?

Those mushrooms that you put in your chicken marsala...um....are they legal?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#292345 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet ANOTHER example of exactly how LOUSY a christian you are.
Thank you for that!
She thinks you and I are the same poster.

And yes, she IS a lousy Christian.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292346 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you deliberately putting words in my mouth in an attempt to deceive? Or was it just by accident so I should accept it because you're special?
Where have I ever said, "...pregnancy is nothing..."?
I said pregnancy's no big deal because it's no longer a mystery. Why don't you brush up on your comprehension and quit subjecting the rest of us to your inability to understand what you read?
Why do you support restrictions on elective abortions?
Others pregnancies are not your business remember? Nobody cares what YOU think.

Don't want a late term abortion..don't have one? If a woma wants to kill her fetus as it is coming out of the womb...oh well..not your business..its her medical decision right? In fact if she wants to kill the baby out of the womb...well....don't judge her.

Aren't I a good person now?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292347 Apr 14, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind her Ray she's only one of the biggest liars on the forum. Earlier she said "My sister in law had a miscarriage four years ago.. She has no other children. She continues to get pregnant unsuccessfully". But now it's "Tell my sister in law that getting pregnant isn't some" big miracle". Shes desperately trying to :/ and isn't".
I meant "she continues to TRY to get pregnant but unsuccessfully". It was a typo.

@@
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292348 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we should have a justice system. How does that make me a hypocrite? Did Jesus tell us not to have a justice system?
I'm not understanding why you won't answer a simple question. 25 years to life? You are equating abortion with murder, so would you want the hypothetical law to be retroactive? You know, open up every woman's medical records, see if she's had an abortion, then sentence to her to life in prison?
You are not God..so stop judging people who do wrong..unless you are without sin like Michele said.

Ohhhh but as long as we aren't talking about abortion then judging is okay right?

I answered your question numerous times. If we put women in prison for 25 yrs to life for deliberately killing her newborn or 5yr old then yes, a woman who pays to have her unborn child killed should have the same sentence.

Now...ask me again @@

Btw..since abortion is legal now..we can't go into her recordsnto see if she had a previous abortion.It would have to be once the law is passed. That's how our law works correct?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292349 Apr 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of women have no children, have had a miscarriage (or more), and continue to claim they want to be mothers so they keep trying to have a child.
You would verbalize to them that they are wrong? You would tell them that indeed they are mothers of dead children?
A woman who conceives a child is the biological mother.

If she gives birth and raises the child, she is mothering her child. If she gives the child up for adoption, then another is mothering her child. If she conceives and miscarries..then she still is a mother but never had a chance to mother her child.

You are confusing being a mother and mothering.

Having a deceased child doesn't undo your motherhood. It just means you are not presently not mothering your child .
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292350 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Now try to figure out if I'm saying no to your 'answer please" demand, or your question itself.
LOL Its FUN to watch something so stupid eat at your tiny pea-pickin "brain".
Translation: I had another screen name that you knew me as previously.

Hey...if you want to hide....knock yourself out girl.

LOL
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292351 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Its a shame that you're not intelligent enough to even make your usual wildly exaggerated claims about others sound even REMOTELY sane.
The irony is you're too stupid to understand that you're a walking, typing stereotype - and a truly pathetic one at that1
I believe I asked you a question.

Here it is again....

What did you find sickening about what Gosnell did?

Hey....if you don't want to answer...just say so okay? No biggie ;)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292352 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Sue had a miscarriage. Have you the nerve to tell her that it wasn'ther baby that died?
Nobody is speaking of miscarriage either. The DISCUSSION you're trying to twist, was the idiot boy's comments calling people "baby killers".

NOBODY is talking about "killing babies" Skanky.

Your desperate, but futile attemts at starting shit have failed again.
Katie

Kent, WA

#292353 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you support restrictions on elective abortions?
Others pregnancies are not your business remember? Nobody cares what YOU think.
Don't want a late term abortion..don't have one? If a woma wants to kill her fetus as it is coming out of the womb...oh well..not your business..its her medical decision right? In fact if she wants to kill the baby out of the womb...well....don't judge her.
Aren't I a good person now?
What? I've answered why I support restricting abortion on viable fetuses. All our civil rights come with responsibilities and restrictions.

However, I also agree with the exception that is included regarding women's health/life being in danger. If woman is in danger of imminent death get that fetus out of her now! If it's delivery or D&E, doesn't matter. So long as the woman gets to decide.

Who's doing the judging besides you?

Here's a bumper sticker I saw today for the first time. A monster truck driving over a pile of sticks. The caption says, "I don't care about your stick-figure family." Welcome to America. Where nobody cares about anyone else, unless they're a fetus.

Location hidden

#292354 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> A premature delivery doesn't always guarantee survival so it's not just about the baby. Lily is correct,delivery is the solution not deliberate killing of the child/fetus (abortion)
Lynne, and YOU are 100% wrong. Of course you dont actually know what the discussion is about, so as typical, you are just talking out your ass Skankdawg.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292355 Apr 14, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time? Yes it was.
<quoted text>
Abortion IS a medical treatment. You can try to twist that all you like, but facts are facts.
<quoted text>
Nobody's stopping you from homeschooling. You're not forced to immunize anyone.
<quoted text>
VERY stupid blanket statement. No, you are NOT forced to get shots in the medical field in general.
You ARE free to seek other employment if you dont want to deal with the requirements of a chosen field.
Guaranteed NOBODY is going to give a damn if you homeschool OR quit your job.
<quoted text>
Your right to WHAT? Nobodys forcing you to go the natural route. You're free to do whatever you want to your own body. Nobody cares.
<quoted text>
@@ And you are pro-hysterical nonsense.
Slavery was NEVER okay. Get THAT straight. I don't care if it was done then or not. Wrong is wrong. Don't tell me that those people back then didn't "know" what they were doing to blacks was wrong. They did and didnt care just like you proaborts are.today regarding killing via abortion..

So you think killing via abortion is a medical decision.Is a back alley abortion a medical decision?.

Why do you think what Gosnell did was sickening? The woman made a "medical decision"

Location hidden

#292356 Apr 14, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You've asked this so many times and received the same answer everytime. She should get the very same time anyone killing their child should.
So you would subject a woman to life in prison because she had an abortion.

You're a SICK fk Skankdawg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Earthling-1 61,113
John Flammer Mays Landing Filthy Prosecutor 1 hr Plottmasteram 2
Wow. Trump had a great week. 1 hr Carlos Dangerous 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr jack flash 12,570
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr SirLiesAlot 12,001
News Tracking Election Coverage: July 7-27 3 hr Rev Cash Dollar 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr rainmaker2016 15,196
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr jimi-yank 41,561
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Lori 332,159
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 8 hr Jennifer 64

New York Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance