Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,071
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#291135 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Public oppinion on that is changing.
No Inkstain, its really not.
bman

Commack, NY

#291136 Mar 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. They get charged typically with murder of the woman, and fetal homicide. There is no such thing as "double homicide".
Yet another that doesn't bother to read what they post.
You pro-choicers really love ignoring the facts. In over 10 states its considered murder to kill a child in utero. In over 30 it's either murder or assault. And in the federal government it is considered murder to kill a child in utero. Just accept the facts. The more you deny them, the more you're making yourself look like an idiot. So yes, it is a double homicide. Look it up.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#291137 Mar 29, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
You pro-choicers really love ignoring the facts. In over 10 states its considered murder to kill a child in utero. In over 30 it's either murder or assault. And in the federal government it is considered murder to kill a child in utero. Just accept the facts. The more you deny them, the more you're making yourself look like an idiot. So yes, it is a double homicide. Look it up.
***sighs*** Murder and homicide are not the same thing moron boy. The differences between murder and homicide is that homicide is the killing of another human being, while murder requires the intent to kill another human being. Homicide can be used to describe any death where another person is at fault, but there are mitigating circumstances that can influence the charge of homicide.

There is no such thing as "double homicide".

In NO state is it considered "murder" to kill a child in utero. It CAN be considered homicide under certain circumstances. In NO circumstance is legal abortion EVER considered EITHER ONE.
bman

Commack, NY

#291139 Mar 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***sighs*** Murder and homicide are not the same thing moron boy. The differences between murder and homicide is that homicide is the killing of another human being, while murder requires the intent to kill another human being. Homicide can be used to describe any death where another person is at fault, but there are mitigating circumstances that can influence the charge of homicide.
There is no such thing as "double homicide".
In NO state is it considered "murder" to kill a child in utero. It CAN be considered homicide under certain circumstances. In NO circumstance is legal abortion EVER considered EITHER ONE.
Really? No such thing as a double homicide for a pregnant woman?
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6385208/
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#291140 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Public oppinion on that is changing.
You mean public opinion is changing to say that it IS about you???
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#291141 Mar 29, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
But in which states does that include abortion?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#291142 Mar 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why else would you judge me?
Y'all keep saying I'm going to hell.
Y'all keep saying I'm leading others to hell.
Y'all keep picking on ole sto :(
I don't know sto -could it be becouse you are for the killing of innocent babies and call it a womans choice?
could it be you laugh and cut up with folks that drag your God, through the mud, but attack any one person who may say they kinda like their God, and thankful for what He's done?
Regardless of how the message of the cross is preached, it is still truth, and if you don't like how others brag on the God you claim, how about keeping your mouth shut, just like you do when your "friends " tell us just what they think about 'your " God?
Its one thing to keep silent about your God, since many do, but to keep silent, and get loud at others who are not silent? That's a whole new ball game.
Then to add insult to injury, you try and twist Gods Holy Word, to make you feel ok about the death of over 3,500 innocent babies a day.
Where's the equal rights folks about this?
All they care about, is if two gays can marry, and a woman having the right to choose to kill her unborn child.
I think couples should enter into civil unions and leave the word "marriage" with one's faith/church/religion. For legal purposes, everyone should be treated equally. It's fcked up that biolgoical family members can stop a SO from visiting their partner in the hospital, that the gay couple doesn't get the monetary benefits that straight married couples get. How would that affect you if gay couples had the same legal rights that straight married couples do?

You accept exceptions, such as life/health threat to the woman, so by your defintion, you are "for" "woman having the right to choose to kill her unborn child." You have no problem with frozen embryos being dicarded, so again, you are "for" "the right to choose to kill her unborn child".

Now tell me again I'm going to hell. It's all you got.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#291143 Mar 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would spend 10% of your time defending helpless babies, as you do grown people, it may shock you at the results.
Or if you took the time to tell people about your Jesus, that you do trying to "educate " and judge those who claim His name, again you may be shocked at the results.
I'll ask you 1 question, and see if you will answer or not.
Who is Jesus Christ to you?
You think posting on topix is "defending helpless babies"? lol

What makes you think I don't tell people everything I know about Christianity? Maybe not you. You've proven yourself, thus far, to be "swine". That can change. Then, I might educate you.

I don't judge anyone. I haven't judged you. I've simply shared my observaions regarding your lying and hypocrisy. Judging would be me talling you you're going to hell or you're Satan's handmaiden, which I have not done. Nor will I. I don't know your heart, as God does. I simply think you have A LOT of work to do. You haven't changed since being saved. You're behavior is no different. What's bad for you, tho, is you think being saved has given you license to be a jackass, cuz you're forgiven everytime you do it. You seem to have forgotten all about the "repenting" part.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291144 Mar 29, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But in which states does that include abortion?
It wasn't suggested that abortion was included
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#291145 Mar 29, 2013
For those interested

http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....

Divine Mercy Novena begins today (Good Friday) and ends on Divine Mercy Sunday(a week after Easter).
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291146 Mar 29, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with billing purposes. An induced abortion is a procedure that is done to forcefully kill and expel the fetus, which is totally different that the fetus dying from natural causes.
That's an (your) emotional explanation. It's not the medical definition of abortion which is simply pregnancy ending prior to term.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291147 Mar 29, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT-you have no idea what you are talking about.
I know exactly what I'm talking about and provided links to back me up in the not so distant past. I have no reason to continue researching what I already know. You, Doc, and anyone else who wants to insist their emotional reasoning is "fact" are the ones who need realize it's your bullsh*t to deal with, nobody else's.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#291148 Mar 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is, I'm not attempting to convert (or convince) anyone. But, you didn't really answer my question.
Gtown wants me to preach hell and damnation. Problem with that is it turns people off. He wants me to tell you Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior -- as if you weren't raised Catholic and/or have never heard of Christianity and have no clue what it espouses. Clearly, he can't accept that the non-Christians on this thread have heard it all and don't subscribe to it. He thinks beating folks over the head with the "one verse revolving Rev." approach will convert you.

And for some reason, he thinks me posting in detail what I have learned from actually studying the Bible is an attack on him. He's scared of knowledge because it highlights his ignorance. Can't act all superior when he doesn't know what the fck he's talking about.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291149 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Read carefully.
I said YOU responded to a post I wrote. I responded to you incorrectly. I already apoligized to you.
Are you incapable of admitting you responded to me in error? Are you incapable of actually writing out the wordS that consist of an apology? Because what you wrote below blames me for something YOU did.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you responded to a post I wrote to elise. She was the whiner not you. Your post was very positive.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291150 Mar 29, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You think posting on topix is "defending helpless babies"? lol
What makes you think I don't tell people everything I know about Christianity? Maybe not you. You've proven yourself, thus far, to be "swine". That can change. Then, I might educate you.
I don't judge anyone. I haven't judged you. I've simply shared my observaions regarding your lying and hypocrisy. Judging would be me talling you you're going to hell or you're Satan's handmaiden, which I have not done. Nor will I. I don't know your heart, as God does. I simply think you have A LOT of work to do. You haven't changed since being saved. You're behavior is no different. What's bad for you, tho, is you think being saved has given you license to be a jackass, cuz you're forgiven everytime you do it. You seem to have forgotten all about the "repenting" part.
I think you did judge him as swine, a liar, a hypocrite and a jackass just in this one post.
Want to backpedal on the judging thing?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291151 Mar 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you incapable of admitting you responded to me in error? Are you incapable of actually writing out the wordS that consist of an apology? Because what you wrote below blames me for something YOU did.
<quoted text>
Are you nuts? I said I responded incorrectly and I said sorry. My comment was for katie who has beaten down in the workforce for being a woman.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291152 Mar 29, 2013
not katie, I meant elise you guys are so alike

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#291153 Mar 29, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtown wants me to preach hell and damnation. Problem with that is it turns people off. He wants me to tell you Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior -- as if you weren't raised Catholic and/or have never heard of Christianity and have no clue what it espouses. Clearly, he can't accept that the non-Christians on this thread have heard it all and don't subscribe to it. He thinks beating folks over the head with the "one verse revolving Rev." approach will convert you.
And for some reason, he thinks me posting in detail what I have learned from actually studying the Bible is an attack on him. He's scared of knowledge because it highlights his ignorance. Can't act all superior when he doesn't know what the fck he's talking about.
Well said.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#291154 Mar 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an (your) emotional explanation. It's not the medical definition of abortion which is simply pregnancy ending prior to term.
abortion /abor·tion/(ah-bor´shun)
1. expulsion from the uterus of the products of conception before the fetus is viable.
2. premature stoppage of a natural or a pathological process.

----------

artificial abortion induced a.
complete abortion one in which all the products of conception are expelled from the uterus and identified.
habitual abortion spontaneous abortion occurring in three or more successive pregnancies, at about the same level of development.
incomplete abortion that with retention of parts of the products of conception.
induced abortion that brought on intentionally by medication or instrumentation.
inevitable abortion a condition in which vaginal bleeding has been profuse and the cervix has become dilated, and abortion will invariably occur.
infected abortion that associated with infection of the genital tract.
missed abortion retention in the uterus of an abortus that has been dead for at least eight weeks.
septic abortion that associated with serious infection of the uterus leading to generalized infection.
spontaneous abortion that occurring naturally.
therapeutic abortion that induced for medical considerations.
threatened abortion a condition in which vaginal bleeding is less than in inevitable abortion and the cervix is not dilated, and abortion may or may not occur.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.c...

Abortion

Definition of ABORTION

: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: as

a: spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation — compare miscarriage

b: induced expulsion of a human fetus

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/abo...

Surgical abortion is a procedure that ends a pregnancy by removing the fetus and placenta from the mother's womb (uterus).

Surgical abortion is not the same as miscarriage. Miscarriage is when a pregnancy ends on its own before the 20th week.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/artic...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#291155 Mar 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what I'm talking about and provided links to back me up in the not so distant past. I have no reason to continue researching what I already know. You, Doc, and anyone else who wants to insist their emotional reasoning is "fact" are the ones who need realize it's your bullsh*t to deal with, nobody else's.
"I know exactly what I'm talking about"

No, you really don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 10 min Princess Hey 9,814
last post wins! (Jun '10) 12 min Princess Hey 25,584
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 25 min Younohoo 275
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 43 min jimi-yank 312,939
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr Nbam 1,891
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 1 hr Younohoo 1,450
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 1 hr Nbam 1,832
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr nassua1 12,112
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 17,587

Winter Storm Warning for New York County was issued at February 01 at 4:01PM EST

New York News Video

New York Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New York People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty